OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, according to FDF, he got most of their aliases off of headstones and went from there. Well, I don't have my copy of a Beautiful Child so I don't know if anyone has determined where he could have gotten the names that he used. He would have had to use the exact same name in order to get the appropriate ID in their names.
Seeing as how I try to do one thing on this case every day, here's todays. Thinking if maybe we can figure out where he was when he got the names, it might help narrow down the timeline a little.

Here's what I have for the alias Warren Marshall:
Marshall, Warren
b. unknown d. 1955 Llano Cemetery
Amarillo
Potter County
Texas, USA

The birth date would have had to have been relatively close to his for the whole thing to work, that is the only one listed on findagrave.com that could have been close.

For Clarence Hughes from Findagrave.com
Hughes, Clarence
b. unknown d. unknown Hunt Cemetery
Hunt
Kerr County
Texas, USA

HUGHES, CLARENCE
b. unknown d. unknown Elmwood Cemetery
Mineral Wells
Palo Pinto County
Texas, USA

Hughes, Clarence A.
b. unknown d. unknown Hughes Cemetery
Hughes (St. Francis County)
St. Francis County
Arkansas, USA

Hughes, Clarence E.
b. unknown d. Jun. 17, 1968 Rest Haven Memorial Park
Lafayette
Tippecanoe County
Indiana, USA

I think you may be on to something. If you could find the 1st name that was given to Sharon and line it up to a headstone then maybe could distinguish in what part of USA she was stolen from. Just a thought. Someone may have already done this. I dunno.
For Clarence Hughes from Findagrave.com
Hughes, Clarence
b. unknown d. unknown Hunt Cemetery
Hunt
Kerr County
Texas, USA

HUGHES, CLARENCE
b. unknown d. unknown Elmwood Cemetery
Mineral Wells
Palo Pinto County
Texas, USA

Hughes, Clarence A.
b. unknown d. unknown Hughes Cemetery
Hughes (St. Francis County)
St. Francis County
Arkansas, USA

Hughes, Clarence E.
b. unknown d. Jun. 17, 1968 Rest Haven Memorial Park
Lafayette
Tippecanoe County
Indiana, USA

Results form Findagrave.com for Trenton Davis:

The only one with a close birthdate is
Davis, Trenton Michael
b. ???. 5, 1937 d. Aug. 24, 1937 Alpine City Cemetery
Alpine
Apache County
Arizona, USA

This is it, the ones that showed no results, I didn't bother to post. If I missed one, let me know. Sharon Marshall, Tonya Tadlock, and Suzanne Davis showed no results that seemed feasible for him to use the birthdate.

Remember that I am only using the ones that are close enough on DOB for him to use that date of birth believably. FDF has said that he didn't need to have birth certificates most of the time, but he was too smart and too careful not to have gotten the documents anyway, just in case.

Findagrave.com results for Charles Hughes:
Hughes, Charles
b. unknown d. unknown Greenlawn Cemetery
Redfield
Spink County
South Dakota, USA

Hughes, Charles A
b. Dec. 12, 1940 d. Jun. 22, 1947 Restview Cemetery
Loretto
Lawrence County
Tennessee, USA

Hughes, Charles Arthur
b. unknown d. unknown Calvary Cemetery
Woodside
Queens County
New York, USA

Hughes, Charles B.
b. Sep. 21, 1941 d. Jan. 28, 1973 Snow Hill Baptist Cemeter...
Cherokee County
North Carolina, USA

Hughes, Charles Cullen
b. unknown d. Sep. 14, 1948 Chalmers Cemetery
Chalmers
White County
Indiana, USA

Hughes, Charles Daniel
b. Jun. 19, 1945 d. Jul. 15, 1978 Oakwood Memorial Park
Ottawa
La Salle County
Illinois, USA

Hughes, Charles E.
b. Feb. 15, 1943 d. Apr. 13, 1969 Lakeview Cemetery
Marietta
Love County
Oklahoma, USA

Hughes, Charles E.
b. Dec. 27, 1943 d. May 12, 1949 Cedar Grove Cemetery
Athens
McMinn County
Tennessee, USA

Hughes, Charles F
b. unknown d. May 20, 1955 Dayton National Cemetery
Dayton
Montgomery County
Ohio, USA

Hughes, Charles F.
b. Mar. 24, 1943 d. Oct. 24, 1971 Sunset Memorial Park
San Antonio
Bexar County
Texas, USA (pro football palyer that died of a heart attack on the field.)

Hughes, Charles L
b. unknown d. unknown Calvary Cemetery
Woodside
Queens County
New York, USA

Hughes, Charles Leo
b. Jun. 29, 1939 d. Oct. 11, 1939 Pond Creek Cemetery
Pond Creek
Grant County
Oklahoma, USA

Hughes, Charles Michael
b. Mar. 16, 1940 d. Mar. 21, 1940 Fairview Cemetery
Shawnee
Pottawatomie County
Oklahoma, USA (that one is really sad)

Hughes, Charles R
b. Jun. 28, 1944 d. Oct. 5, 1944 Greenlawn Memorial Park
Bakersfield
Kern County
California, USA

Hughes, PFC Charles Wayne
b. Sep. 26, 1946 d. Jul. 14, 1969 Riverside Baptist Church ...
Merry Hill
Bertie County
North Carolina, USA

Hughes, Charles Eugene
b. Mar. 10, 1941 d. Apr. 7, 1941 Pomeroyton Cemetery
Pomeroyton
Menifee County
Kentucky, USA

That one took a while.

i know when sharon had passed away they were looking for her mother i guess friends of hers i believe or it could have been pd anyways they called this women they had found in some kind of search. this was when she used the tyana dawn name. when they called the women she had said it was impossible because her baby died at birth or something

Stupid question, but we all know that FDF was fond of word games, he still is in a way. So, has anyone ever tried just rearranging the letters in the alias names and see what turns up? I know that Sharon Marshall is one of those cases where it seems that the answer is right under our noses. Could be something as simple as an anagram.

BTW. Katherine Marie Lyons, has she been looked at? It seems possible to me. The description of the abductor is way off, but it came from a kid and most children make horrible witnesses.

We know that it is possible to find out if a missing person has used their social security number. But what about the other way around? Is it possible for the SS Office to find out which SS #'s from Sharon's possible birth years have not been used since the time she was supposedly taken by Floyd?

Of course, this is assuming that she received one at birth (and that he did not know what it was)....

Ruled out:

Cynthia Sumpter
Jennifer Klein
Cheryl Hanson
Anna Waters
Janice Pockett
Sheri Lyn Johnson
Lori Peugeot

Ok, according to FDF, he got most of their aliases off of headstones and went from there. Well, I don't have my copy of a Beautiful Child so I don't know if anyone has determined where he could have gotten the names that he used. He would have had to use the exact same name in order to get the appropriate ID in their names.
Seeing as how I try to do one thing on this case every day, here's todays. Thinking if maybe we can figure out where he was when he got the names, it might help narrow down the timeline a little.

Here's what I have for the alias Warren Marshall:
Marshall, Warren
b. unknown d. 1955 Llano Cemetery
Amarillo
Potter County
Texas, USA

The birth date would have had to have been relatively close to his for the whole thing to work, that is the only one listed on findagrave.com that could have been close.

That is a speculaton from Mark Deasaro Florida Police detective.....statement on Court TV....that they theroised that Floyd got the names off of gravestones....
Joe Fitzpatrick,worked with Mark Deasaro and Robert Schock on Cherly Ann Commesso,case.....The detectives went o oklahoma City to queston Floyd.....
that is from the Court TV episoed.....

i know when sharon had passed away they were looking for her mother i guess friends of hers i believe or it could have been pd anyways they called this women they had found in some kind of search. this was when she used the tyana dawn name. when they called the women she had said it was impossible because her baby died at birth or something

I wndered about the double talk my self....why would Law-enforcment ....make a phone call to her Mother....if Sharon Marshall told her friends the Mother was dead.....?????

I thought Floyd himself said that he got "Tonya Dawn Tadlock" off a headstone. Or did I interpret that part wrong? I apologize but I'm working from memory and my own handwritten notes here. It's quite possible that I may have made a couple of mistakes along the way.

I really need my book back...my Ma reads slow. She killing me here.

I wndered about the double talk my self....why would Law-enforcment ....make a phone call to her Mother....if Sharon Marshall told her friends the Mother was dead.....?????

Tuffy, it may be because she also told friends that she was a runaway from FL. They might have been operating under the assumption that a runaway might not be completely honest about her home life, such as it was. Remember, when they first came into this, LE had no idea what they were getting into.

Ok, you would think that Franklin Delano Floyd would be a relatively distinctive name, and that finding 2 people with that name that would end up living in the same city at any point in time would be rare. Apparently it's not. A man by the name of Franklin Delano Floyd applied for a marriage license in Oklahoma County OK. 9-30-1996. That could mean that either there is something that we didn't know, or we are back to square one on a lot of addresses and such. How many of those past addresses and locations for FDF have been verified? heres the link.

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oc...e=caseGeneral&casemasterID=984344&db=Oklahoma

Please tell me that somone else had already caught this and ruled it out...I haven't been at this long enough to be catching things like this.

Tuffy, it may be because she also told friends that she was a runaway from FL. They might have been operating under the assumption that a runaway might not be completely honest about her home life, such as it was. Remember, when they first came into this, LE had no idea what they were getting into.

Yes, they can't believe all what they're told. This is so frustrating. I still wonder if she could be from GA. I think the last activity of Marshall before he showed up with her was trying to steal the car of a woman in GA. I just wonder if he didn't stay in the area after and possibly found a car with a woman in it and a child. I keep looking at news articles but all the girls reported missing around that time have been located except for the above mentionned. But I just wonder if Sharon really disappeared anonymously or if somewhere there is a news article about her. I also wonder if the car accident stuff Floyd invented as the cause of death of Sharon's mother isn't partially true, if he didn't hi-jack a car then killed the woman and then threw her car in water and then LE found the car and just assumed the girl's body was washed away.

It's my hope that we'll get those DNA tests back soon on Christina Carter.....and then she can be ruled out....or confirmed that she's Sharon.

Ok, you would think that Franklin Delano Floyd would be a relatively distinctive name, and that finding 2 people with that name that would end up living in the same city at any point in time would be rare. Apparently it's not. A man by the name of Franklin Delano Floyd applied for a marriage license in Oklahoma County OK. 9-30-1996. That could mean that either there is something that we didn't know, or we are back to square one on a lot of addresses and such. How many of those past addresses and locations for FDF have been verified? heres the link.

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oc...e=caseGeneral&casemasterID=984344&db=Oklahoma

Please tell me that somone else had already caught this and ruled it out...I haven't been at this long enough to be catching things like this.

Yes, I know, I'm quoting myself...anyway. The rest of what I can find on Rita mae Tomlinson, the woman on the marriage lisence. I have an address and phone number in OK City, which I am not posting here, because it's probably all coincidence. She was born in 1958, which would make her right around 50. The marriage application was appllied for after she divorced her husband, Raymond on 10-10-1995. The people listed as living at that address are Frank and Rita Floyd.

It seems to reek of coincidence, but it's an awfully big one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member