Daily updates - Friday, Sept. 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did they lie? They do not have collateral that high. I think that is why there are two bond agencies involved; they probably used the same collateral on both. I honestly believe they area capable of fraud like that. I hope they wind up in cell next to casey for fraud.

During the chat last night Tony or Leonard said that they probably had to use two companies because very few bondsmen can do a half mil $ bond. Not sure if he was talking about financially able or legally able. I would imagine that there are stipulations on such things depending on the degree of criminal, but that is a guess.

"She's a remarkable young woman in the sense that ... the best way I could describe her is she's a steel magnolia," said Michael Walsh, a member of her defense team.

I'm sure she is quite "remarkable", with no high school diploma, no real job, no money, a kid she doesn't know the father of, and a living based on stealing from, and lying to, family and friends. we should all emulate her admirable example!!

bleccchhhhh

Thanks Suz. Im hoping for a Christmas miracle today. It about the witching hour for late Friday filings...

o please o please o please o please

I emailed, as stated earlier, both bond companies today, and my first response back from Von Walder was "you obviously have your facts wrong. thank you for your concern." So I wrote them back and asked them to fill me in on the facts and here is their response:

Your information was inaccurate concerning my company because we were the transfer agent only. Did not profit from or contract with the family. I have no contact with the Anthony's. My company name is on the paperwork because we are the local agent posting the bond. When or if she flees, my company will have absolutely no liability.
The defendant has not been charged with murder (yet) so she was entitled to post bail. As a citizen of the U.S., I would hope that you would take the time to understand how the legal system works and the constitutional protection it conveys to all of us. And what ever happened to "innocent until proven guilty". We as human being should'nt rush to judgement especially if all we know about a case is through the media. They typically get things wrong. I am not saying that she didn't kill or harm the little girl, but currently she is only charged with child neglect. The bond amount for a charge like that in Orange County is usually less than $2,500. Not $500,000.
If you disagree with how the system works then you have the ability to change the laws and constitution through proper channels. And finally, if you condemn Bail Bonding for this process then you should condemn all parties in the legal system, Judges, Politicians, Attorneys, Public Defenders, Police, etc. Because we all operate within the same system.
Anyway, Your concern for this case is noted. I hope you will look into this a little further to understand that my company is not an integral party to this bond.
Have a nice day.

Can anyone imagine what the neighbors of the Anthonys are living through with this nightmare of reporters, protestors, police, lawyers, noise, etc. going on 24/7?

She was called a Steel Magnolia?!?!?! *rolls eyes*

Can't help it, but the "slap Ouiser" scene, from the movie of the same name, keeps playing in my mind... in place of Ouiser, but Casey.

Clairee: We'll sell t-shirts sayin' "I SLAPPED OUISER BOUDREAUX!" Hit her!
Annelle: [in a scared tone] Ms. Clairee, enough!
Clairee: Ouiser, this is your chance to do something for your fellow man! Knock her lights out, M'Lynn!

I emailed, as stated earlier, both bond companies today, and my first response back from Von Walder was "you obviously have your facts wrong. thank you for your concern." So I wrote them back and asked them to fill me in on the facts and here is their response:

Your information was inaccurate concerning my company because we were the transfer agent only. Did not profit from or contract with the family. I have no contact with the Anthony's. My company name is on the paperwork because we are the local agent posting the bond. When or if she flees, my company will have absolutely no liability.
The defendant has not been charged with murder (yet) so she was entitled to post bail. As a citizen of the U.S., I would hope that you would take the time to understand how the legal system works and the constitutional protection it conveys to all of us. And what ever happened to "innocent until proven guilty". We as human being should'nt rush to judgement especially if all we know about a case is through the media. They typically get things wrong. I am not saying that she didn't kill or harm the little girl, but currently she is only charged with child neglect. The bond amount for a charge like that in Orange County is usually less than $2,500. Not $500,000.
If you disagree with how the system works then you have the ability to change the laws and constitution through proper channels. And finally, if you condemn Bail Bonding for this process then you should condemn all parties in the legal system, Judges, Politicians, Attorneys, Public Defenders, Police, etc. Because we all operate within the same system.
Anyway, Your concern for this case is noted. I hope you will look into this a little further to understand that my company is not an integral party to this bond.
Have a nice day.

Oh, Kimi, you sooooooo rock! I now personally rank you right up there with Patty, and that's huge! I read and re-read this. He says what we all know about her constitutional right to bond and all that. What I found interesting were his comments about no murder charge (yet) and not saying she didn't kill or harm. What I really hated, though, was he reduced Caylee to 'that little girl.' Thanks again.

Can anyone imagine what the neighbors of the Anthonys are living through with this nightmare of reporters, protestors, police, lawyers, noise, etc. going on 24/7?
I would be strongly urging them to vacate the neighborhood.

Oh, Kimi, you sooooooo rock! I now personally rank you right up there with Patty, and that's huge! I read and re-read this. He says what we all know about her constitutional right to bond and all that. What I found interesting were his comments about no murder charge (yet) and not saying she didn't kill or harm. What I really hated, though, was he reduced Caylee to 'that little girl.' Thanks again.

Wow that is quite a compliment! Thanks! :blowkiss: Yes I found the (yet) part interesting too! And it saddened me to hear him refer to Caylee as that little girl. I did write him back, thanking him for the information and explaining my anger to him, but I bet I don't hear back from him. And the other bond company never DID respond, so I do give kudos for Mr Von Walder for at least taking the time out to respond to me.

Wow that is quite a compliment! Thanks! :blowkiss: Yes I found the (yet) part interesting too! And it saddened me to hear him refer to Caylee as that little girl. I did write him back, thanking him for the information and explaining my anger to him, but I bet I don't hear back from him. And the other bond company never DID respond, so I do give kudos for Mr Von Walder for at least taking the time out to respond to me.

I have never thought her constitutional right to bond should be denied. If ever, God forbid, I were arrested for something, I'd want bond, and I'd want it to be quick. But...the way in which all this has happened is really distressing me. It's almost as if now everyone is clamoring to post bond for her. And I personally believe she's using the terms of the bond, specifically with trips to her attorney's office, as a way to 'escape' home. I'm feeling a rant coming on; gonna impose a short time out on myself and go to simply lurking 'til the urge passes!!:crazy:

Argh...WESH live links are so infuriating.

I emailed BOTH bond companies yesterday, MacDonald didn't answer but Von Waldner did, by the way, here are Casey's BOND POSTERS

http://www.injail.com/index.html
http://www.macdonaldbailbondsinc.com/

Anyway, here is what I sent to both of them (by the way, this was before we all knew that anonymous donors GAVE the money to the whomever):

You have got to be kidding me!?!?!??!?!?! Put your money into the search for that precious Caylee, not to her MOTHER...........this is just disgusting in my opinion....what happened to Caylee's rights???? Have they not been violated?????

Von Waldner's reponse was:

You obviously have your facts wrong. But thanks for your concern.

Soooooooo, I wrote them back and asked them to please fill in the FACTS for me....now waiting for an answer IF I get one.....If I do get one I will post it here....

I sincerely hope you are not holding your breath waiting for an answer. Tpical of this case, when you ask a good question, people disappear/

No new news as yet from Fox or any other news source.
What do we have to date:

Decomposition in the backyard ...most likely Caylees, but nothing released as yet.

Decomposition in the trunk...most likely Caylee's, but nothing released yet.

Chloroform Websites visited on a computer in the Anthony home.

High levels of Chloroform in the trunk...most likely used to put Caylee to sleep and keep her asleep, but nothing released as theory being correct as to Caylee's death.

Hair found in trunk..possibly Caylees, possibly Casey's...no info. released as yet.
No body found as of this writing.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought I heard she was lookint up how to USE chloroform.

I sincerely hope you are not holding your breath waiting for an answer. Tpical of this case, when you ask a good question, people disappear/

Actually I did get an answer, it's back on page 3, you will get to it soon enough :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back