AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

WHOAAA!!!!! I have never seen a return to tiffany bracelet with links this thick. I have seen a lot of knockoffs that were thick like this.

I hope someone didn't kill her for a fake bracelet. The bracelet she is wearing in this photo does not look real. That could be why she didn't wear it often.

View attachment 71984

WHOAAA!!!!! I have never seen a return to tiffany bracelet with links this thick. I have seen a lot of knockoffs that were thick like this.

I hope someone didn't kill her for a fake bracelet. The bracelet she is wearing in this photo does not look real. That could be why she didn't wear it often.

We don't know that is the bracelet, right? Those pictures are just from Facebook...are we are guessing I thought.

Okay now this has me thinking. She probably had insurance on her jewelry. And on her house and car and everything else of value she owned. I wonder who the beneficiary was.

ETA: Including life insurance. Double indemnity.

Actually, my niece does have a HUGE link Return To Tiffany bracelet. I know it is real because her then-boyfriend-now-husband bought it for her when they went to a wedding out of state and she showed me the receipt. WOWZA. This was a few years ago though, so maybe styles have changed. I am not lucky enough to own one or even have a store anywhere near. :( Do we know any details about her bracelet yet such as who bought it for her or when?

This is a burglar, SDP gave this to the news on March 26.

http://www.kpho.com/story/28626489/detectives-search-for-suspect-in-scottsdale-area-burglaries?autostart=true

7261151_G.jpg

He has "layers" on, multiple shirts to change his appearance if he's seen, baggy pants, he has a beanie hiding his hair, he has gloves, shoes that leave a nondescript impression with the soles, and a pack to carry stolen valuables in, and maybe a pair of channel locks if he's using force to get in a house. The facial hair and the light hair out the back of the beanie could both be fake, his sideburns are dark. He quite possibly could be wearing another pair of jeans or shorts under the outer ones.

7261161_G.jpg

7261150_G.jpg

People become complacent with security systems, specially when you live in a quiet neighborhood. If you've been robbed, it's an entirely different story.
Single pane, side to side windows still manufactured can be opened from the outside by applying pressure, pushing the sliding pane upwards and over, cross covering the pressure latch. Unless there were footprints outside or inside by the window, disturbed stuff on the window sill, it wouldn't look like a forced entry.

It was a nice night that evening. AF may not have turned her system on and left a few windows open. Maybe her screens were wired and she was going to wait til later to turn on her system.
Any system can be beat and NOT show forced entry.
If AF ran into one of these types, there wouldn't be any scratches, maybe some bruising....................

SPD just hasn't given enough of ANYTHING!!!!

death before 1 am Wednesday when perp left
naked in main hallway
cloth wrapped around head
head trauma (may or may not be gunshot)
bleach smell and white substance around body
missing iPhone, credit cards, and Tiffany bracelet
text from father didn't go through at 11:00pm Tuesday
perp may have scratches or cuts on hands and/or arms.
victim struggled with perp
maybe SPD will have DNA by the end of this week
random, targeted, may or may not know perp
maybe from the neighborhood

You KNOW SPD:
knows the TOD
has perp on some type of surveillance at 1:00 am
knows if it was sexual
cause of death
has dumped ALL of AF's cell phone info and social media
has flagged her credit cards, bank, and iPhone
has gotten prints and DNA from anyone who frequented AF's house
and what the heck was around her head (what if it was a pillow case? a sheet? a t-shirt?)

They would also have a pretty good idea if it was a burglary gone bad, a sexual crime, a domestic crime, a cold blooded murder done by an amateur or someone who's done it before.

Bob Crane's murder was "sensitive", there were things that were denied by people who KNEW what kind of "stuff" he was into, and SPD felt the heat to NOT disclose his "hobbies". Part of it had to do with the women on the videos. I can't fault them for not making an immediate arrest.........it was political.

View attachment 71984

It's the lighting on the bracelet, and it was a formal get together (you can't smooze with people wearing a fake in Scottsdale, they can spot it :/). If you look at her pics, she usually only wore her watch and that's it.

Actually, my niece does have a HUGE link Return To Tiffany bracelet. I know it is real because her then-boyfriend-now-husband bought it for her when they went to a wedding out of state and she showed me the receipt. WOWZA. This was a few years ago though, so maybe styles have changed. I am not lucky enough to own one or even have a store anywhere near. :( Do we know any details about her bracelet yet such as who bought it for her or when?

Nobody has publicly given the who, where, and when about the bracelet.

Bernina,

You are so smart and I love reading your posts. They are always so well drawn out and explained in a way that everyone can understand them.

The burglar in the video hasn't been identified as being connected to Allison's murder yet. There is nothing to indicate that. I would hope that if SPD did indeed know this was the killer they would sound all the alarms!

Yes it's true there is no such thing as a burglar proof place but normally, and this has been proven, most burglars or would be rapists and even serial killers wil go somewhere else if there is a deterrent.

I wish it were as simple as you lay it out. But I have a feeling it is far more complex.

But keep coming with your theories because they are interesting and educational!

ETA: And I mean this very respectfully. There are so many theories floating around.

It's the lighting on the bracelet, and it was a formal get together (you can't smooze with people wearing a fake in Scottsdale, they can spot it :/). If you look at her pics, she usually only wore her watch and that's it.

Could be the light. And you're so right about the Scottsdale crowd spotting a fake. Actually the Scottsdale crowd would look down on a woman even wearing a return to tiffany bracelet these days. Unless she was wearing the $5,000 18k white gold one with the diamonds around the heart. Even then.....

Can anyone show me a mainstream media link where the boyfriend is a POI?

If you cannot then please stop sleuthing anyone who is not a POI.

Thank you,
Tricia

Bumping up this post...

When LE can't or won't clear those closest to a victim, suspicions arise naturally. If they have cleared the BF, they are not doing him any favors, Imo, by not making it clear.

No, that car was parked across the street from her house. This photo was taken from a listing before she purchased the home for $390K back in April 2014.

But the road was pretty close to the front of the house. I live in the SE so I'm not sure how the yards are in AZ, I know her back yard was big but the road seems really close to the front of her house IMO. That makes it easy for someone to arrive on her doorstep fairly quickly even if they were on foot. Just an observation.

Bernina,

You are so smart and I love reading your posts. They are always so well drawn out and explained in a way that everyone can understand them.

The burglar in the video hasn't been identified as being connected to Allison's murder yet. There is nothing to indicate that. I would hope that if SPD did indeed know this was the killer they would sound all the alarms!

Yes it's true there is no such thing as a burglar proof place but normally, and this has been proven, most burglars or would be rapists and even serial killers wil go somewhere else if there is a deterrent.

I wish it were as simple as you lay it out. But I have a feeling it is far more complex.

But keep coming with your theories because they are interesting and educational!

ETA: And I mean this very respectfully. There are so many theories floating around.

The timing of the publicity of the burglar was what got me. When was the last time you saw a news article about a "burglar"? What's so important about this guy? Is he pulling off $50,000 heists? And at night? What's his MO?

From the article:
SCOTTSDALE, AZ (KPHO/KTVK) -The Scottsdale Police Department is looking for your help in identifying a man accused in several Scottsdale-area burglaries.

No other details were released by Scottsdale police.

If he was frequenting wealthy neighborhoods, insurance would replace the stolen property, to say nothing about high end security systems would deter the heck out of him.
Scottsdale is huge, WHERE is he committing these burglaries?
What's so important about this guy?
Where's he fencing his stolen property? Pawn shops? Gold buyers? They'd all have surveillance and copies of his ID with every transaction. He's not going to be fencing his stuff on the black market for 10-30 cents on the dollar.
His back pack only holds so much, certainly not a flat screen tv, sound system, or objects de art. Doing jobs at night most likely involve a weapon, which makes it an enhanced felony. The pic was taken at night with IR illumination.

If SPD "sounded the alarms", the guy would spook and go underground.

The whole article is sketchy and pretty suspect to me.

Yes, most burglars/rapists avoid homes with security signs and decals in their windows, but experienced and successful burglars/rapist will watch a house and the occupants for several days to see who lives there, what their schedule is, how many vehicles, what times the alarm system is armed by the lights on outside key panels, and use their cell phone photo ap to see if IR is being used by security cameras.
Dogs are a far bigger threat which is usually by passed by bringing raw meat.

Then again, it might have nothing to do with it.

That guy could pull off a bloody murder, strip down his layers of clothes, and look like he just came from a movie.

Now look at that guy like he was a rapist/murderer. Gloves, long sleeve shirt, top of head covered, non distinct shoes. Even in his layers, he looks pretty buffed out. Is that a 5 or 6' wall he's next to?

No other details were released by Scottsdale police.

No height, weight, ethnicity, age, area, stolen items, or time that he hits houses. <---THAT'S STRANGE.

When was the last time you saw an article about LE searching for a burglar?

Maybe a google map search of the surrounding houses in AF's neighborhood might just show a home with a front or rear entry way with pavers and a stucco privacy wall..........

Googled for any new news - nothing. Actually, nothing from LE since about the 18th of this month (March). So at a dead-end.... hope we don't get into endless re-hashing...

Gah, tried to Google, Bing, and Google Earth to get the lay of the land in the neighborhood and the last imagery is all back in 2013, before all the outside renovations where done to AF's house.
It went from this:

afhome1.jpg

to this:

5062607_3_5.jpg

So any searching for security systems/cameras on other homes, or matching the "burglar" pics are kind of dead in the water.

How do I contact the moderator for this thread?

Go up towards the top where the "Quick Links" tab is, click, drop down menu shows up, click "View Site Leaders". You can usually choose anyone who has the green dot "online" status, and send them a PM.

When LE can't or won't clear those closest to a victim, suspicions arise naturally. If they have cleared the BF, they are not doing him any favors, Imo, by not making it clear.

That's an understatement!

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members