AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy...TPS has QUITE the criminal history!

So far....Forgery, battery, disturbing the peace, there's more I am still looking at.

Did we already know this and I am just behind??

:no: Do tell!

I've fallen behind on the thread again so if it's been mentioned I apologize. Postpartum depression can be a wicked illness. Many women suffering visualize horrific things being done or happening to their child/children. My understanding is EJ had gone off her meds for PPD. This may or may not explain the visual description EJ relayed.

I know I'll get a lot of replies that say "that didn't happen to me and I had PPD". But believe me when I say... it happened to me. I'm not excusing it, but I could scare you with the things that ran through my head when I was ill following the birth of my little girl.

Please know, I'm not excusing her behavior. Just trying to provide a different view on why she may have said something like that. Considering her G-pa reported she stopped taking her meds, I'm very concerned about her mental health in the days leading up to Gabriel's disappearance.

I see your point, however when a person is "out of their mind" they do not quickly regain their senses enough to dispose of a body and flee. Look at Andrea Yates for instance. She called the police herself, she did not try and hide her crime, to me that is the diffrence in sane and insane. When you know what you did is wrong enough to cover it up.

Just wanted to put this out there as well, the sitter in SA stated on NG that she baby-sat Gabriel on the 19th or 20th, correct?
I looked at the calender and and that was a Sat. & Sun. FWIW

If she had the gps on when she left there at around 11:45 on one of them dates

would the gps tell were she went at aroudn that time ?

I've fallen behind on the thread again so if it's been mentioned I apologize. Postpartum depression can be a wicked illness. Many women suffering visualize horrific things being done or happening to their child/children. My understanding is EJ had gone off her meds for PPD. This may or may not explain the visual description EJ relayed.

I know I'll get a lot of replies that say "that didn't happen to me and I had PPD". But believe me when I say... it happened to me. I'm not excusing it, but I could scare you with the things that ran through my head when I was ill following the birth of my little girl.

Please know, I'm not excusing her behavior. Just trying to provide a different view on why she may have said something like that. Considering her G-pa reported she stopped taking her meds, I'm very concerned about her mental health in the days leading up to Gabriel's disappearance.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. AND bless you also!

My dear DIL recently had the same experience. Her situation became very serious, with some very scary psychosis. She required round the clock care for awhile there until her meds caught up. Thankfully, she had only very loving and deeply caring people with her, and it was not always easy, I'll tell you that, lol. - - I cannot even begin to fathom what it would be like to have been in EJ's position, desperate and on the run, and no one with her to "moderate" and keep things sane until she "came back to herself" again.

I see your point, however when a person is "out of their mind" they do not quickly regain their senses enough to dispose of a body and flee. Look at Andrea Yates for instance. She called the police herself, she did not try and hide her crime, to me that is the diffrence in sane and insane. When you know what you did is wrong enough to cover it up.

Yeah, true, but Andrea Yates didn't have a new identity and money in her pocket either. :twocents:

My ex DIL had PPD and she was flippin' crazy! It lasted 2 years and I often wondered whose life she would take first, her's my son's or mine.
I never want to go through anything like that again.
This girl actually bragged that she was certifiable after she was baker acted, 4 times!

Oh boy...TPS has QUITE the criminal history!

So far....Forgery, battery, disturbing the peace, there's more I am still looking at.

Did we already know this and I am just behind??

Oh please, tell! I haven't heard of any of this.

http://records.stbclerk.com/LandRecords/protected/SrchQuickName.aspx

Court records for St. Bernard Parish where Chalmette is located.

CON4/30/1992CASH SALESECRETARY OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT
FACIO, TAMMI PETERSFACIO, , TAMMI FACIO[-]
FACIO, TAMMI PETERS[+]
LOT 54 GOLDEN PLACE SUB
516 / 369
2DetailFlag2 MTG3/30/1993
CancelledCOLLATERAL MORTGAGEFACIO, TAMMI PETERS (Cancelled)PETERS, TAMMI FACIO (Cancelled)[-]
FACIO, TAMMI PETERS (Cancelled)[+]
AMERICAN GENERAL FINANCE INC
LOT 54 GOLDEN PLACE SUB
679 / 186
6DetailFlag3 MTG3/30/1993
CancelledREQUEST FOR NOTICE OF SEIZUREFACIO, TAMMI PETERS (Cancelled) (Cancelled)PETERS, TAMMI FACIO (Cancelled)[-]
LOT 54 GOLDEN PLACE SUB
679 / 190
1DetailFlag4 CRI12/5/1994MISDRFACIO, TAMMIE P

32:58 FAILURE TO MAINTAIN CONTROL

DetailFlag5 MTG5/26/1995
CancelledJUDGMENTFACIO, TAMMY (Cancelled)(Cancelled)[-]
FACIO, TAMMY (Cancelled)[+]

762 / 160
1DetailFlag6 CON9/8/1995LEASEJONES, HAROLD
FACIO, TAMMI
8819 W JUDGE PEREZ
590 / 530
10DetailFlag7 MTG8/9/1996
CancelledJUDGMENTFACIO, TAMMI (Cancelled)
JONES, HAROLD L

806 / 32
1DetailFlag8 MTG8/13/1996
CancelledMORTGAGEFACIO, TAMMI PETERS (Cancelled) (Cancelled)PETERS, TAMMI FACIO (Cancelled)[-]
FIRST UNION HOME EQUITY BANK N A
LOT 54 GOLDEN PLACE SUB
806 / 265
5DetailFlag9 CIV10/10/1996DIVORCE
FACIO, TAMMY P

DetailFlag10 MTG5/1/1997
CancelledASSIGNMENT OF MORTGAGEFACIO, TAMMI PETERS (Cancelled) (Cancelled)PETERS, TAMMI FACIO (Cancelled)[-]
FIRST UNION NATIONAL BANK OF NORTH CAROLINA
RE MOB 806 #326880
834 / 379
1DetailFlag11 CON12/23/1997COMMUNITY PROPERTY SETTLEMENTFACIO, TAMMI P[-]
FACIO, TAMMI P[+]
FACIO, TAMMI P[-]
FACIO, TAMMI P[+]
LOT 54 GOLDEN PLACE SUBDIVISION
637 / 523
6DetailFlag12 MTG12/23/1997COMMUNITY PROPERTY SETTLEMENTFACIO, TAMMI P[-]
FACIO, TAMMI P[+]
FACIO, TAMMI P[-]
FACIO, TAMMI P[+]
LOT 54 GOLDEN PLACE SUB
864 / 595
6DetailFlag13 CRI8/19/1998MISCFACIO, TAMMIHOLMES, RAYMONDMORRIS, CORNELLWILLIAMS, CHRISTOPHER[-]
FACIO, TAMMI[+]

(SEE MINUTE ENTRY 8/19/98 "C")

DetailFlag14 CRI10/12/1998MISCFACIO, TAMMI

04 FORGERY

DetailFlag15 CRI10/12/1998MISCFACIO, TAMMI

04 FORGERY

DetailFlag16 MTG1/29/1999CANCELLATIONFACIO, TAMMI
JONES, HAROLD L
RE MOB 806 FO 32
915 / 394
1DetailFlag17 MTG2/18/1999CANCELLATIONFACIO, TAMMY[-]
FACIO, TAMMY[+]
ANNALORO, JANICE M
RE MOB 762 FO 160
917 / 471
1DetailFlag18 CRI8/21/2001MISCFACIO, TAMMI

SIMPLE BATTERY

DetailFlag19 CRI8/21/2001MISCFACIO, TAMMI

DIST PEAC OFFENSIV LANG

DetailFlag20 MTG11/14/2001CANCELLATIONFACIO, TAMMI PETERSPETERS, TAMMI FACIO[-]
FACIO, TAMMI PETERS[+]
MOB 679/186 & 679/190
1050 / 191
1DetailFlagSelectIndexDate FiledKindParty OnesParty TwosDescription
Not WarrantedFile

I copied my post and bolded and made red the ones I am curious to know more about.

Yeah, true, but Andrea Yates didn't have a new identity and money in her pocket either. :twocents:
Your right and I do agree that PPD is real, however you dont regain your sanity after you rid yourself of the child. The child is not the cause of the disorder, the depression, rage and insane behavior would still be there if EJ was suffering from PPD, however she is sane enough to run from cops, keep her mouth shut because she knows she is in trouble. AN insane person or someone having a manic episode would not.

I didn't say I believed EJ was suffering from postpartum psychosis and that she killed Gabriel because of it. My only point was regarding the visual description EJ gave Gabriel's father.

There's an avenue to this case that I'm not seeing discussed a lot and that's EJ's postpartum illness. It's been reported she went off her meds.. did that cause her to lose it per se and hurt Gabriel?

I can't diagnose her as insane. But, I won't deny that her being an non-compliant PPD sufferer scares me greatly for Gabriel.

Is K F in the media? If not his name needs to come out of those records. I know he has spoken online, but I haven't seen him in the media yet.

Search Facio, Tammi and Peters, Tammi....oh, and I see she used to also go by Trahan from her first marriage.

Is K F in the media? If not his name needs to come out of those records. I know he has spoken online, but I haven't seen him in the media yet.

These are public records easily available to anyone in the entire world. It's a matter of public record.

I agree. This could be jaw-dropping info, but please edit out the names of anyone who hasn't been in a verifiable media source.

Meanwhile....

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't say I believed EJ was suffering from postpartum psychosis and that she killed Gabriel because of it. My only point was regarding the visual description EJ gave Gabriel's father.

There's an avenue to this case that I'm not seeing discussed a lot and that's EJ's postpartum illness. It's been reported she went off her meds.. did that cause her to lose it per se and hurt Gabriel?

I can't diagnose her as insane. But, I won't deny that her being an non-compliant PPD sufferer scares me greatly for Gabriel.
Yes that I agree with, I do agree that she could have "lost it" especially if she was not taking meds that she had been taken before. The point I am making is that she regained her sanity pretty quickly in order to cover it up. IF THATS WHAT HAPPENED.
Now I would also like to say that I suffered from PPD as well as PTSD, I was put in a hospital for awhile myself. I know what this can do to a person but I can also tell you that from personal experience alot of things you do not remember and you certainly dont have enough thinking to be able to cover anything like EJ may have done.

Great find Eleven!!!!!!!!! WOW, OMG..... I wish someone would send this to Nancy Grace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem