NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dorothy has my curiosity up, she may have traveled to Portland, OR or Houston, TX .. Charley states Texas authorities are investigating which leads me to believe she did travel to Houston or Texas after all.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/clitheroe_dorothy.html

All we know is TR's family left him in 1973 at the time he was living in Phoenix (Metro Area) then sometime in between 1973-Dec 1974 he relocated to Texas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Iam totally with you on this girl folieadeuxnola!!!... I love that you brought the Car list back too!!.. there is the new b/w photo of him with the early 50s looking car.. I immediately thought of your car list when I saw that photo ha!!

I agree with the poster who said there was some kind of tie in AZ. He took a real risk calling someone there asking for help. I'd say his daughter is from the AZ/TX area. I'm trying to find some connection he may have had with NH. What brought him here? Was the woman with the two kids he killed from this area? Was she in AZ/TX and they moved to NH to be where she was from? Did they have unpaid debts they were running from and that gave him the opportunity to engage her in a name change to Elizabeth Evans? Did Denise change her name before her death and that's why she hasn't been found? Did he convince Denise to change her name to LaPorte, or Vanner? I do believe he killed a woman in TX, did the single father thing, met another woman with two children and then moved to NH where he killed them all after meeting Denise. It would be interesting to know why his first wife divorced him, was he violent, did he have psychological problems or was he just a drinking womanizer.

When did Terry leave his family? He visited in 1974. He got a divorce in 1978. But, when did he leave? That can help pinpoint the birth year of his other daughter. Also, we should look at the 4-corners area for missing people due to the tribes there...

He didn't divorce for some time. But, most likely had woman. Could he have killed when they discovered he was married and lief about his identity? The woman he visited with must have known him as Terry or if she found out, did that start the killing? Thoughts?
I'm just catching up, so I'm not sure whether this has been discussed. Did TR have any court-ordered alimony or child support payments as a result of his divorce? Avoidance of alimony and/or child support could have been a motive for assuming a new identity.

I agree with the poster who said there was some kind of tie in AZ. He took a real risk calling someone there asking for help. I'd say his daughter is from the AZ/TX area. I'm trying to find some connection he may have had with NH. What brought him here? Was the woman with the two kids he killed from this area? Was she in AZ/TX and they moved to NH to be where she was from? Did they have unpaid debts they were running from and that gave him the opportunity to engage her in a name change to Elizabeth Evans? Did Denise change her name before her death and that's why she hasn't been found? Did he convince Denise to change her name to LaPorte, or Vanner? I do believe he killed a woman in TX, did the single father thing, met another woman with two children and then moved to NH where he killed them all after meeting Denise. It would be interesting to know why his first wife divorced him, was he violent, did he have psychological problems or was he just a drinking womanizer.

The isotopes for the four Allenston victims don't support any long term time spent in the South/Southwest. That's not to say none of them ever visited there, but the three related victims spent the majority of their lives along the Atlantic coast, from the mid-Atlantic coastal states up to the Northeast, iirc. The middle child spent the majority of her life in an area more northerly and inland, away from the coast.
I'm thinking the connection he may have had to NH could be the pending mill shut down, which he could have come to know about through others in his trade that he had contact with, or the Naval Shipyard, since he was said to have done some work at the VA in NH.
I'm thinking he changed his name to avoid child support. It's possible he fell behind in maintenance and they started garnishing his wages and to stop that from happening, he changed it. I also think it's possible he hadn't killed anyone until the NH victims.

New article today:
There was a woman with him at the time and he told his estranged wife that he was living in Texas.

Detective Sgt. Michael Kokoski, supervisor of the State Police Major Crime Unit's cold case unit, said one "working theory" now is that the woman with Rasmussen on that visit could have been the mother of his daughter, the 2-to-4-year-old girl whose body was found in a barrel in Allenstown in 2000.

"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't," he said. "We certainly would like to try to identify who that woman is, and we're trying to be optimistic it could open some new doors for us if we could figure out who she is."

Strelzin said a combination of DNA and investigative work revealed Rasmussen's true identity. When investigators put Rasmussen's high school yearbook photo next to a 1985 booking photo taken of Evans, they knew for sure.

"I think for all of us when we saw those two pictures together, we said, 'That's our guy,'" Strelzin said.

A paternity test of one of Rasmussen's now-adult children confirmed his identity, which allowed investigators to glean military, criminal and other records to track his movements over the decades, Strelzin said.
http://www.unionleader.com/crime/investigators-hope-killers-id-will-yield-new-clues--20170820

Robert Evans Timeline - 4/26/17

19XX – 19XX – Arizona
• Arizona, Phoenix - Lowell Elementary, Pre-K – 8th Grade (Unconfirmed)
High School District for Lowell would have been Central HS
Central High School established in 1957
• Arizona, Phoenix – North High School, 9th Grade – 12th Grade (Unconfirmed)
Established 1939

1967- 19XX - Arizona
• Arizona, Phoenix – DeVry Technical Institute (Unconfirmed)
DeVry opened Phoenix campus 1967 – 19xx; ten-year window
DeVry Technical Institute became DeVry Institute of Technology in 1967

19XX – 1977 – Identity and where about unknown (Estimated birth 1936 – 1952)

1977 – 1981 - New Hampshire
• New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) Employed
by Waumbec Mills and worked under a supervisor.
• New Hampshire, Allenstown - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) – Provided
electrical services to the Bear Brook Store. Also was allowed to dumped materials
from the Waumbec Mills on the property. The supervisor from the mill owned the
property behind the Bear Brook Store
• Manchester, New Hampshire – Denise Beaudin – Employment Demers Nursing
Home (Opened 6/78 – Closed 10/83) and Carol Cable was acquired by General
Cable in 1992. Denise was a graduate of Goffstown HS class of 1976. Noted Denise
moved around prior to ultimately settling in Manchester.
• Known to be driving a Volkswagen Van while residing in Manchester, NH (#745)

1980 - New Hampshire
• (January 9th)– New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44)
Was sent a certified letter at his Hayward address letter was signed for by an Elizabeth Evans
• (February) – New Hampshire, Manchester- Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44)
Arrested for worthless checks; listed spouse as Elizabeth. Referenced having a 2 years
old and a 6 Month old
• (June) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) -
Arrested for Electrical Power Theft (Diverting Power); listed spouse as Elizabeth
• (October) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44)
- Arrested for Electrical Power theft (Diverting Power); no spouse listed.

1981 - New Hampshire
• (Summer 1981) – Photograph taken at BBQ; note Evans wearing Disneyland
Ragland T-Shirt
• (November 26th) – New Hampshire, Goffstown - Denise D. Beaudin - Last seen
at a Thanksgiving gathering.
• (December 1st) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Family went to Hayward no one
was there and all personal items were gone place was empty.
• Spent time in Texas prior to arriving in So California
• GE Mockerman - ID stolen outside of Atlanta, GA in the early 1980's
• CM Kimball - Worked in Laporte,TX early 1980's however ID was not used by RE until 1984

1983 – New Hampshire
• (July) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Bear Brook Store burned down due to a
cooking fire

1984 – California
• (March – December) – California, Los Alamitos - Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?). - Employed with an electrical company
• Anaheim- - In the company of D/L and a 6 month old girl (Witness; babysitter)

1985 – California
• (January – May) – California, Los Alamitos - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).
Employed with an electrical company
• (May 27th)– California, Cypress - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?). - Arrested
for DUI and child endangerment; was involved in hit and run of property with Lisa in the car.
According to authorities Kimball was married to a woman known as Donna who works in
Orange Co as a nurse and who may use the name Donna Walter. Investigators also received
information that Lisa may have a 2-3 year old sister. During the arrest Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?). called himself a “non-person”.
• Anaheim - In the company of D/L and a 6 month old girl (Witness; babysitter)
Possibly dating a woman had (2) children + D/L 6 Mth = (4) children
• (November 10th) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Adult female and oldest female
child found estimated death time frame (1980 – 1984).
• (*advertiser censored* – December) – California, Felton – Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen - Residing
at Henry Cowell Campground prior to moving to the Holiday Host RV Park.

1986 – California
• (January – June) – California, Scotts Valley – Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen -
Employed and was residing at Holiday Host RV Park
• (June-July) – California, Scotts Valley – Leave’s D/L with family for a (2-3) week
trial period (est. 6/13/86) family returned to Holiday Host July 4th weekend however
Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen was nowhere to be found. License plate of Jensen’s
truck was registered to a motel room in Texas Red Dodge pickup w/light colored camper
1965-1968 Only phone calls Jensen made from the RV Park were to people at other RV
Parks Austin Lone Star and Pecan Grove located south of Austin, TX. Fingerprints of
Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen had been sent to the Department of Justice for identification
and were matched to a Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).
Warrant information placed in NCIC, assume the information placed in the system was
under Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?) with an associated alias of Gordon Curtis
Jenson/Jensen. Neighbors later told police that Evans referred to the girl’s mother as
Denise Laporte and she died in Texas. He also told one person she had been in a car
accident. He told another she had been murdered after she “panicked” during a robbery.
He claimed to have met Denise LaPorte in Quebec, CA and married her in Roanoke, VA
In 1986 Evans wrote a brief autobiography that authorities later obtained; he was the
youngest of six kids, born to Norwegian American parents who abused him and refused
to allow him to attend school. Said he had run away from home at age of 14, joined the
military then moved to Canada where he met Denise Laporte. They married on Virginia,
had a daughter and that Denise died in 1983.
• (1986, Late) - Possible arrest in Georgia late June

1987 – Idaho
• Idaho, Preston – Gerald Edward “Gerry” Mockerman – Claimed to have worked on
a farm

1988 – California
• (November) – California, San Luis Obispo – Gerald Edward “Gerry” Mockerman
Arrested for a stolen vehicle from Preston, Idaho.
Being arrested for a stolen vehicle fingerprints would have been taken. Those
fingerprints would have been traced back to Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?)
with an alias of Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen. Why did LE not catch up with him at
arrest time?
• (September) – California, San Bernardino – Legal Notice
Donna Jenson
Denise La Port – aka
Donna La Port – aka
Gordon Curtis Jenson
Curtis Mayo Jenson – aka

1989 – California
• (March 1989)– California, Los Angeles - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?)
Arrested for DUI have not yet found the alias name he was using when he was arrested.
In all he was taken in to custody booked and charged for warrants of abandonment of
Dawn/Lisa in Scotts Valley
• (March 1989 – October 1990) – California, Santa Cruz Co. - Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?).– Incarcerated for 3 years.

1990 – California
• (November 1st) – California, Milpitas - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).
Paroled Prisoners are initially held at the San Jose Jail, upon determination i.e. charges
prisoners are transferred to the Elmwood Correctional Facility. Assume that CMK was
held at Elmwood until his parole in November 1990.
• (November) – California, Santa Cruz Co/San Jose - Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?).– Parole warrant issued. Evidently he did not meet with his parole
officer as court ordered.

2000 – New Hampshire
• (May 9) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Middle child and youngest child found,
estimated death time frame (1980 – 1984)

1990 – 2001 – Identity and where abouts Unknown
• He is a fugitive and his where about unknown from Nov 1st 1990 until he reappears
in 2001.

2001 – California
• (August) – California, East Richmond Heights – Lawrence William “Larry” Vanner
- Unofficially weds Eunsoon Jun in a backyard ceremony with Star Trek theme. No
paperwork was filed for the marriage Note: Lawrence William “Larry“ Vanner had
been in the East Richmond Heights neighborhood providing handyman work to business
and residents. He also had exchanged service work for room and board. He had met
Jun while providing roof repair work at her home. Larry Vanner also went by Dr Vanner
Claimed to have lots of property was a self-made millionaire, once was colonel in the
Army and that he worked for the CIA, could easily disappear

2002 – California
• (June) – California, East Richmond Heights - Eunsoon Jun disappears
Vanner had multiple explanations for Jun’s absence; She had gone to Virginia or
to Oregon to work on a cabin.
She was on Oregon, engaged on a cabin they have been constructing there.
Told neighbors he was born 1937 and other 1945
• (July) – Vanner used Jun’s credit cards
• (September) – California, East Richmond Heights
Missing persons’ report filed for Eunsoon Jun
Eusoon Jun found in the basement of her home buried under 250 lbs. of cat litter
Lawrence William “Larry” Vanner finger printed and found to be Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?). Evans told neighbors in Richmond he was born in 1936 and
others in 1945.
• (November)- California, East Richmond Heights – Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?).- Arrested for the homicide of Eusoon Jun While being interviewed
Lawrence Vanner was provided a phone he called a therapist in Eugene, Oregon
Investigator also indicated he spoke with an eastern accent

2003 – California
• (June) – California, Contra Costa – Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).-
Convicted for the murder of Ensoon Jun sentenced 15 years to life

2010 – California
• (December 28th)– California, Susanville – Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?)
Dies in prison of natural causes

Just bumping this excellent timeline. Has it been redone with all the new info yet? (Sorry if it has and I missed it)

Great article.... Even went into confidential findings that may have triggered TR to commit murder(s) He may have had PTSD its very common with military, my father struggled with it for many years from Vietnam it became worse and not better eventually committing suicide

Assuming the family may not remember her name, I just cant fathom that her name was not said during the visit.

Just bumping this excellent timeline. Has it been redone with all the new info yet? (Sorry if it has and I missed it)

TYGardener Have not updated as of yet ... Will work on it tomorrow there is also the google map .. It needs updating as well.

I think she may have been brought up before but now that we know he was in CA in the 70's, I wonder about Linda Miller: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/11802/

In 2001, Linda Miller was reported missing by her sister. She reported Linda Miller went to Guadalajara Mexico in July, 1973 with a male friend possibly named "Cary Kristal" and she never returned.

Thanks for the article, Gardener.
This concerned me when I read it:
Soon after, he showed up in New Hampshire, using the name Bob Evans, and was hired as head electrician at Waumbec Mills in Manchester. He also did some work for a co-worker who owned property adjacent to Bear Brook State Park in Allenstown, including dumping waste from the mill on the property, according to authorities.
It was on that property that two metal barrels were later discovered with dismembered bodies inside, wrapped in plastic and electrical wire.

TR left in 1981. The first barrel was discovered in 1985. TR did some work for the coworker who owned the property, and that included dumping waste from the mill. How is it that, four years later, when the first victims were discovered, that the coworker didn't mention RE's name to authorities when it would have been fresher in his mind? Yet, 30 years later, he's like, oh, yea, now that you mention it. . . Does this strike anyone else as odd?

Thanks for the article, Gardener.
This concerned me when I read it:

TR left in 1981. The first barrel was discovered in 1985. TR did some work for the coworker who owned the property, and that included dumping waste from the mill. How is it that, four years later, when the first victims were discovered, that the coworker didn't mention RE's name to authorities when it would have been fresher in his mind? Yet, 30 years later, he's like, oh, yea, now that you mention it. . . Does this strike anyone else as odd?

Maybe the coworker had also moved on when the mill closed? Or maybe he gave LE the name Bob Evans but he couldn't be found. It appears Terry stopped using BE after he left NH.

Great article.... Even went into confidential findings that may have triggered TR to commit murder(s) He may have had PTSD its very common with military, my father struggled with it for many years from Vietnam it became worse and not better eventually committing suicide

Assuming the family may not remember her name, I just cant fathom that her name was not said during the visit.

I was thinking about that possibility too, however looking closer I don't think he would get PTSD from doing electricity on construction sites on military bases in US. His stationing with military in Okinawa, Japan is interesting. I have not seen anywhere mention yet that he was ever in Vietnam.

I was thinking about that possibility too, however looking closer I don't think he would get PTSD from doing electricity on construction sites on military bases in US. His stationing with military in Okinawa, Japan is interesting. I have not seen anywhere mention yet that he was ever in Vietnam.

I wonder if the men who had their identities stolen by Terry could have been the names of men stationed with him somewhere. (Just a random thought I had about his military service).

1960-1966 is too early for all but the early stages of Vietnam and too late for Korea, though as always there were incidents and firefights, and you never know what effect constant stress such as we lived with during the cold war will have on a person.

I get the impression that he was at least kind of okay until around the time of the divorce.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Possibly because they were engaged in illegal dumping. He could have gone to jail.
Maybe the coworker had also moved on when the mill closed? Or maybe he gave LE the name Bob Evans but he couldn't be found. It appears Terry stopped using BE after he left NH.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

[FONT=&amp]I also found this interesting. Laureen lives in the same general area of Denise and Bob Evans aka Rasmussen.
Missing Female Laureen Ann Rahn Missing since April 27, 1980 from Manchester, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire. Classification: Non-Family Abduction Age at Time of Disappearance: 14 years old You may remain anonymous when submitting information to any agency. Manchester Police Department Missing Persons Unit 603-668-8711 For complete info on case http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/204dfnh.html

AND [/FONT]
Rachael ELIZABETH Garden, missing since March 22, 1980 from Manchester.

IIRC, the coworker still owns the land on which the barrels were found and he owned the store near the trailer park that burned down. He's mentioned in the Jan press conference. You're right, though, it's possible he did give authorities RE's name back then, and nothing came of it at the time, but the few times I listened to that pc, it sounded like it was news to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3