Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New here.
Some thoughts....
Somebody mentioned that DM and or AM we're part of a group on fb looking for a recently missing girl?
I can't remember her name but I did check out the fb group and she had still not been found.
When I saw the pics of the LE investigating the farm, there was that big green tent and then two other tarps just in front. What was under those two tarps? Perhaps there is more then one body at this farm, hence the need maybe for an incinerator?

Does anybody have the thread and post #s for that mention? I've been looking for it. I remember that post, and it's been bugging me as well. Maybe there's a WS thread about her?

It was actually AM and the girl who is thought to be DM's girlfriend who are part of that group. The missing girl's name is LAURA BABCOCK AKA “ELLE RYAN”.

Look, there are many ways to "not give further evidence against yourself", yet remain non-hostile.

For example, have your attorney call-in the tip-line with the name(s) of the other suspects. If he is truly the "witness", its in his best interest that the "real suspects" are apprehended sooner rather than later so that they don't dispose of any more evidence or disappear all together.

For an innocent person the #1 thing should be to make sure that the police/prosecutors are able to get the RIGHT evidence and REAL suspects ASAP, period!

The reality is, he is probably got too deep with some stupid friends. Thought they were doing one thing, ended up killing a guy, he realized he was f*cked, tried to help cover it up and got pinched. Now he is between a rock and a hardplace and whether he is the mastermind or bystandard is really too early to speculate and is just a pure guess on our part.

There is basically no chance that the other culprits are unknown to LE by now. For all we know they could be in custody already. What LE tells us is only what they want us to know. Look at what LE is not doing for clues to the truth. They are not asking for help in locating suspects.

Why do people think, in any given situation, that a refusal to talk is an admission of guilt? I can immediately think of lots and lots of reasons and lots more besides why one might "refuse to talk" either temporarily or permanently. In any case, thank god for it, in our system of justice, one is never required to incriminate oneself. It is up to accusers to prove your guilt, not up to you to prove your innocence. I, for one, am very glad that is the case. Why do I believe that? Should it really be necessary to post photo's of Pol Pot's walls of skulls or the open graves of Hitler's concentration camps to demonstrate the end result of "guilty until proven innocent?" The tragic death of TB happens to be a particularly horrible case. That is precisely why it should be treated no differently than any other.

Well I for one would be talking non stop if I was innocent and being accused of such a horrific crime where I might end up spending the rest of my life in prison. I would be giving them all the information they wanted not to have to spend another day in prison/jail. As much as people may refer to it club med or what have you, I really don't believe it comes anywhere close to that. Today it was stated DM is not fairing well in his new digs. Well guess what?! That could become his new home for the rest of his life or at least the next two to three years if he just wants to sit idly by waiting for his lawyer to speak up for him to try and prove his innocence. There is not even a mention that he has an alibi for that night. His lawyer also says the same line we have heard so many times before; "You have not heard the full story". A typical line all defense lawyers use. That was one of DD's favourite lines in the Michael R. case. Then as the trial was going on he said something like, "I believe people will be shocked by what the real story is". Well lookie lookie, MR was found guilty of three very serious crimes thank God.

I am fine with DM sitting behind bars for who knows how many years it will be before this goes to trial. He has chosen that route, so be it. He might soon change his mind about talking if he is placed in the general population of the jail, kwim. Yes thankfully we all have rights as Canadian citizens. JMHO

3. How did they get surveillance footage of SUV following from TBs home
4. Why did SUV not follow the test drive in Toronto the day before? Or might it have?

This has not been revealed yet by LE.

IMO
DM has a great lawyer .Education,University of Detroit Mercy .J.D., Law
,University of Windsor,LLB., Law,University of Toronto,M.Sc., Medical Science
University of Toronto,B.Sc., Microbiology-Biochemistry.Working as a lawyer since 1991.(From his linkedin IMOO.)
Those are some bang on credentials ,and I personally thought that he handled the press conference rather well too. We all had many questions and he answered them to the best of his ability, without compromising lawyer /client privilege.That was pretty hard to do ,because most of us feel that he should be incarcerated for the rest of his natural life.
DM is not going to enjoy the next two years in Barton. My cousin just came out of there(drug addict) ,and he said that they just beat up the guy that is going through trial for the serial stabbings here(remember that guy?Stabbed a bunch of random people for no reason whatsoever). That was a over a year ago and he still has not been sentenced.
If you all still think that people would not kill someone for a 25,000. dollar truck ,you are dead wrong.
Where I live ,you can be killed over 5$. I personally know a man that was paralyzed from the neck down for 5$. He was walking down the street,minding his own business when he was jumped.The only reason that this case is so odd is because DM is well off ,and TB is such a clean cut ,well off family man.If Tim is who the media says he is ,and I know people from the Dutch community ,very family church orientated,and as I stated in an earlier post ,if he was the the owner of the same Bosma company , that I rented my garage out to for two years,there is NO bloody way that Tim is in ANY way connected to his demise, other then doing work in/for this community.
We will know more when they have the other suspect(s) in custody.
What I would personally like to see is some insight into previous M.O.'s that compare to this case and who did DM hang around with other then AM and SS?
Where was he prior to the first contact with the first truck owner?
People talk ,and I personally think that the people that did this to Tim are either cowering in fear somewhere, or they are bragging to someone.
IMO , there has to be prior convictions or reported thefts for DM and the other as not yet arrested suspects.
Where is that evidence?
I am going to post this again.It is the best free, accessible ,legal research site in Canada. Are there similar cases?
http://www.canlii.org/en/index.html

Not sure if this is related, but I found this cached Kijiji listing dated March 13, 2013 from Barrie...

"HELP. Someone stole my truck
Someone stole my truck from the Innisifil industrial park between Sunday 3pm and Monday 6am I am in desperate need of help finding my truck. Eagle Alloy rims, and tires 35/12.5/17r trail diggers, 1999 dodge 2500 slt, 5.9 cummins turbo diesel 24 valve, 5 inch mitre cut stacks, green brake drums, chrome rockers, rhino guarded bed liner, black grill, lime green skyjacker steering stabilizer This ad was posted with the Kijiji mobile app."

I can't get into the actual ad... it's been taken down, but I took a screenshot of the list page (last ad on the page). The cached URL is: http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...d=317+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=safari

The picture of their missing truck is hosted here: http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjQwWDY0MA==/$(KGrHqVHJEoFCd2-fY)NBQquT+eDhQ~~48_2.JPG

Does anybody know how to get into an expired kijiji listing so that we can get more info on this person's stolen truck?

I also found DM 's lawyer said his client is remorseful??? Well, when I was a kid and I broke my mother's vase, I was remorseful. I was guilty of breaking it and was remorseful. DM is remorseful??? If he's not guilty and he's so smart, was this a Freudian slip? I am saddened by this case, but not remorseful because I am not guilty!

There is basically no chance that the other culprits are unknown to LE by now. For all we know they could be in custody already. What LE tells us is only what they want us to know. Look at what LE is not doing for clues to the truth. They are not asking for help in locating suspects.

IMO, if they were already in custody we would know within 12-24 hours. I agree with the rest of your point though! The odds are the police either know who the suspects are or have a very strong lead on them.

Having said that, assuming they aren't in custody yet, its because the evidence against them is weak.

This is exactly why its in DM best interest to help with that. Doesn't have to be directly, this is why he has a lawyer.

The Millard/Burns family goes far up in the Canadian political landscape, like really far up, linked to a major scandal.

I just made a major find, but, I am unsure if there is any correlation to this case, I hesitate to post it here.

Couldn't agree more. Guilty or innocent it seems to me DM needs a much better lawyer to represent him and TB's family needs a better challenge in court in order that they receive the justice they deserve.

Mind you we haven't seen how this guy will present on stage in court and maybe he has an incredible crackerjack research team, but his performance for the cameras on the courthouse steps so far is, well, what should we say.... pandering? pathetic? kinda stoopid?

Where on earth did they find this chap? The primary focus of his firm seems to be civil law re Toronto high rise and condo development. The criminal side of the practice including our fellow's asian drug stuff, seems to be a very minor subset. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

But this suggests nobody is actually advising DM. He's just dealing with whoever shows up. Strange.

Hey, look, I don't want to find myself blindly defending this total stranger (to me) DM. I just think before we all run off to draw and quarter somebody for taking the precious life of another beautiful human being, we'd better be damned sure he's truly, 100 percent, the guilty party.

If I'm not mistaken, when charged they are asked if they would like the crown to appoint a lawyer. That is usually the case if they don't know where the heck they'll get one or have any family to help. This may be his appointed lawyer.

Yes I found it interesting that in 2011 he was buying land to build a house for him and his fiancee

And now LE says his girlfriend may be an important witness

So he lost a serious relationship as well? (fiancee-->girlfriend)
Can you link where LE is saying this?

Well I for one would be talking non stop if I was innocent and being accused of such a horrific crime where I might end up spending the rest of my life in prison. I would be giving them all the information they wanted not to have to spend another day in prison/jail. As much as people may refer to it club med or what have you, I really don't believe it comes anywhere close to that. Today it was stated DM is not fairing well in his new digs. Well guess what?! That could become his new home for the rest of his life or at least the next two to three years if he just wants to sit idly by waiting for his lawyer to speak up for him to try and prove his innocence. There is not even a mention that he has an alibi for that night. His lawyer also says the same line we have heard so many times before; "You have not heard the full story". A typical line all defense lawyers use. That was one of DD's favourite lines in the Michael R. case. Then as the trial was going on he said something like, "I believe people will be shocked by what the real story is". Well lookie lookie, MR was found guilty of three very serious crimes thank God.

I am fine with DM sitting behind bars for who knows how many years it will be before this goes to trial. He has chosen that route, so be it. He might soon change his mind about talking if he is placed in the general population of the jail, kwim. Yes thankfully we all have rights as Canadian citizens. JMHO

Your Lawyer would convince you otherwise. Remember he is not admitting to anything by not saying anything. The public statement that he is not saying anything does not have to be true either. He could very well be assisting but LE is not wanting those facts to be released to the other culprits at this time.

If Tim is who the media says he is ,and I know people from the Dutch community ,very family church orientated,and as I stated in an earlier post ,if he was the the owner of the same Bosma company , that I rented my garage out to for two years,there is NO bloody way that Tim is in ANY way connected to his demise, other then doing work in/for this community.

I'm not Dutch-Canadian, but know many people who are, and they are very decent people. Family and work ethic is top notch. I did not know Tim, but based on what I have read about him, he is typical of the good folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro