Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have given myself 30 lashings and promise I will try hard to not refer to the creepies again or post any wedding photos

Ha Ha just returned in again to see all the fuss. your posts are very witty not too mention interesting so def stay BrisGirl....whats the latest?? is G** in shackles yet?

Please excuse my brief light heartedness, I don't for a second take this issue anything but serious and again RIP A, and hugs and prayers for your partents and beautiful girls :)

just connecting dots, GBC and Pastor brother in law both worked as travel consultants at flight centre

Just a thought...everyone is focused on some sighting of the car/Allison coming FROM Brookfield Road into Moggill Road. I can't remember ever hearing that this is the direction it might have been sighted. It seems to be assumed that she/he/they/the car came from Brookfield AFTER the event. Maybe there is a possibility she was alive up until or between 11.30 pm and 4am that morning, coming home to confrontation, or someone heading towards brookfield AFTER a confrontation? I mean, it could have happened anywhere, not necessarily at home?

have a horrible feeling that an arrrest is not imminent peoples. too much circumstantial evidence floating about. They can't have enough on anyone I don't think.
All the scratches and all the bizarro and unexplainable incidents under the sun don't make you guilty of murder in a court of law
dam it!
they will get their man/woman they always do, but i have a dreadful feeling about how long its going to take.
I'm often wrong, hopefully I am on this one! Big Time!

have a horrible feeling that an arrrest is not imminent peoples. too much circumstantial evidence floating about. They can't have enough on anyone I don't think.
All the scratches and all the bizarro and unexplainable incidents under the sun don't make you guilty of murder in a court of law
dam it!
they will get their man/woman they always do, but i have a dreadful feeling about how long its going to take.
I'm often wrong, hopefully I am on this one! Big Time!

With AVO orders you can get one where your allowed to stay in the same house but if the person it's out on becomes violent you ring the police. I got one on my ex husband and i requested that he stay at my address which they allowed. About 2 days after the AVO was done i went and got it cancelled. I then put up with domestic violence for almost 6 years but i stayed with him because i loved him enough. (and no kids were involved as we had none)

I mean, it could have happened anywhere, not necessarily at home?

True it could have happened anywhere, but I'm going with the thought that it happened at the home because of the earlier reports. Maybe reverse thinking but why would police need a crime scene warrant if no crime had been committed??

"We have the house locked down as a crime scene and we are doing a full examination of the area and there is a crime scene warrant," he said

http://m.news.com.au/QLD/pg/0/fi1171444.htm

I have over the last few days been following this thread with interest (yes one of the 170 odd). It seams to me there are many thoughts, ideas and conjecture. These are my observations for what it is worth:
What if;
- ABC did go outside to either walk or cool down or not wanting to argue in front of the kids;
- she took the car as she was worried about it being late and parked in the show ground in her car;
-GBC followed her there on foot - they had an argument - something happened (hence the screams close by)
- he realised what he had done and panicked and drove her in the car some where ( hence the police looking for witnesses at the roundabound between 11 pm and 4 am)
- he went home as the kids were there but returned her car to the show ground
- he was frantic texting and pretending to be asleep
- he decided to take HIS car to report his wife missing and felt that if he had a small accident the police would be all over his car and not her car?
Only my thoughts taking in as much of the facts as possible without trying to be diverted too much.

Rational.. I could be wrong but weren't the screams heard 4 kilometres away from where they lived?? I'm only going by a report i thought i seen in the newspaper

I agree that this is not looking good, a lot of arrests are made simply because the suspect buckles under police pressure, but GBC lawyered up straight away, he had the benefit of their expert advice from the get go. He would have been told, Dont say anything, you dont have to speak to them unless they charge you, he would of been vague and answered "i dont know" or " I cant recall" this would of been a standard response to most questions. The lawyers would have had several meetings with him to tell him what to say, how to act and re-enforce the FACTS that the police do not have any hard evidence otherwise they would of charged him by now. The Barrister will be expert from previous cases at the police tactics and the longer the police take the longer he has to get his story down pat for when he is interviewed, you know the old saying, believing your own lies!!!

The police keep SAYING that they will make an arrest soon because they HAVE to say that!!!!

1. It keeps the perp on his toes and in a highly agitated state which is how they want him to be as that is when someone is more likely to crack or slip up

2. The public and media presence on this is HUGE, they can hardly come out and say " we have nothing solid"

3. The Police Commissioner wants to appear in control and as if all this is unfolding how they want it.

I want to be proved wrong about this ASAP but I FEAR that the body was submerged for too long, the elements have taken their toll and all surface injuries that could show minor marks have been eroded by nature's elements and creatures, this is why it took them so long to confirm her official identify as she would have been unrecognisable beyond belief for anyone to do a visual confirmation

I have over the last few days been following this thread with interest (yes one of the 170 odd). It seams to me there are many thoughts, ideas and conjecture. These are my observations for what it is worth:
What if;
- ABC did go outside to either walk or cool down or not wanting to argue in front of the kids;
- she took the car as she was worried about it being late and parked in the show ground in her car;
-GBC followed her there on foot - they had an argument - something happened (hence the screams close by)
- he realised what he had done and panicked and drove her in the car some where ( hence the police looking for witnesses at the roundabound between 11 pm and 4 am)
- he went home as the kids were there but returned her car to the show ground
- he was frantic texting and pretending to be asleep
- he decided to take HIS car to report his wife missing and felt that if he had a small accident the police would be all over his car and not her car?
Only my thoughts taking in as much of the facts as possible without trying to be diverted too much.

1) Reports of the argument have them coming from the house.
2) Brookfield is a safe area - no need to take the car to go across the road no matter what the time.
3) If she was fearful of her husband why would she leave the children behind?
4) Why drive her to a roundabout and leave the children at home alone?
5) The car wasn't left in the showgrounds, it was at the house.
6) He didn't take his car to the police station to report her missing, why would he leave the children at home when there is a phone?
7) He didn't crash his car, he crashed a borrowed car because the police had impounded their cars.

Rational.. I could be wrong but weren't the screams heard 4 kilometres away from where they lived?? I'm only going by a report i thought i seen in the newspaper

What screams? There was a party nearby with young idiots who for some reason like to wander the streets screaming. I sure as hell won't shed a tear when one of them is attacked and no-one comes to their help because they are so stupid.

If her screams were able to travel 4km I would have heard them as would thousands of other people and I'm pretty sure the neighbours and their children would have woken up. The screams have been reported to have come from the afore mention party with young idiots.

Maverick are you saying that the cars were impounded before he went to report her missing? Seems strange...

People reported the screams as far as I read and the house is close to the show ground so could it have been coming from either? Also even though Brookfield is safe sometimes to cool down you want to sit and think not be worried and walk!

I agree that this is not looking good, a lot of arrests are made simply because the suspect buckles under police pressure, but GBC lawyered up straight away, he had the benefit of their expert advice from the get go. He would have been told, Dont say anything, you dont have to speak to them unless they charge you, he would of been vague and answered "i dont know" or " I cant recall" this would of been a standard response to most questions. The lawyers would have had several meetings with him to tell him what to say, how to act and re-enforce the FACTS that the police do not have any hard evidence otherwise they would of charged him by now. The Barrister will be expert from previous cases at the police tactics and the longer the police take the longer he has to get his story down pat for when he is interviewed, you know the old saying, believing your own lies!!!

The police keep SAYING that they will make an arrest soon because they HAVE to say that!!!!

1. It keeps the perp on his toes and in a highly agitated state which is how they want him to be as that is when someone is more likely to crack or slip up

2. The public and media presence on this is HUGE, they can hardly come out and say " we have nothing solid"

3. The Police Commissioner wants to appear in control and as if all this is unfolding how they want it.

I want to be proved wrong about this ASAP but I FEAR that the body was submerged for too long, the elements have taken their toll and all surface injuries that could show minor marks have been eroded by nature's elements and creatures, this is why it took them so long to confirm her official identify as she would have been unrecognisable beyond belief for anyone to do a visual confirmation

I agree BG.
They have the victims body and a few persons of interest but it seems they are struggling for physical evidence.
The detectives have to build a case that can be taken to court and survive vigerous cross examination.
I wish the investigators the very best in their endeavours.

What screams? There was a party nearby with young idiots who for some reason like to wander the streets screaming. I sure as hell won't shed a tear when one of them is attacked and no-one comes to their help because they are so stupid..

You never screamed or did anything stupid when you were a kid??...kids are kids.

If her screams were able to travel 4km I would have heard them as would thousands of other people and I'm pretty sure the neighbours and their children would have woken up. The screams have been reported to have come from the afore mention party with young idiots.

A local resident said it was her opinion the screams came from a party somewhere in the area. Nothing was confirmed either way by police??

Maverick are you saying that the cars were impounded before he went to report her missing? Seems strange...

"Mr Baden-Clay is recovering from a car accident which occurred just two days after his wife was reported missing.

He was taken to Royal Brisbane Hospital after crashing his car outside Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, in Brisbane’s west on Sunday afternoon.

Mr Baden-Clay suffered very minor injuries after crashing into the bus terminal at Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.

"It hurt a little bit but I'm okay," he told Channel 9."

When they say his car they mean borrowed.

He never went to the police to report her missing, he picked up the phone and rang the police. He crashed the car days later after he borrowed a car from a friend because their cars were impounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal