OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a second....Red river is down near the Texas border. Wouldn't that be quite a ways from where the wreck happened OR is that close to the property?

Maybe he went on the Texas side and that could be why the only witnesses may be Texas landowners chasing him off and not knowing about the OK case? We need him to share what he knows with OHP.

I believe the Red River borders OK + Texas.

The Red River is about 15-20 miles south of Wilson, OK. And yes it borders OK and Tx. Love and Carter Counties are in far far southern OK.

The Red River is about 15-20 miles south of Wilson, OK. And yes it borders OK and TX. Love and Carter Counties are in far far southern OK.

Yeah, the river is just about 8 to 10 miles south of where the car was wrecked. Not very far at all.

I haven't read the timeline yet and already I'm floored! 60-70 fires in 3 years?!? Wow! That screams volumes to this case, IMO. And I didn't realize the Buckaloo case had ties to the same people until now. Geez.

And THANKS A MILLION to OKieGranny for all her hard work on this timeline. I know that took a LOT of time and dedication. We appreciate it!

Okay, well, here goes. This is a very rough draft of the timeline; still needs lots of work. Feel free to suggest any additions, corrections, and/or deletions. Just keep in mind that we need credible sources for everything. Some details are missing, because of conflicting info or because I haven't found solid sources for them yet. Still looking…

There's a few things here that may or may not be related to this case. Basically I threw in everything but the kitchen sink, trying to develop the fullest possible picture of what-all was going on in the area at the time, and with the people involved. There's been a lot of arson fires in Love County over the past few years; 60 to 70 along Oswalt Road over three years, according to this article. Who's the firebug? I don't know. But I thought it might be interesting to include these fires in the timeline because of the fire involved in this case, to see if any kind of pattern emerges. There's also the unsolved Buckaloo murder, included here because of overlapping social circles with some of the parties involved in this case.

The underlined words and phrases are links to sources.

2/26/09 Major grass fire off Oswalt Road

3/6/09 A suspected arson fire burned 1,400 acres off Oswalt Road and Long Hollow Road

4/10/09 Massive grass fire off Oswalt and Pike Road

4/30/09 Residents were evacuated from homes off Oswalt and Pike Road due to grass fires

6/09 Nipp turned 18

1/25/10 Nipp was arrested in Carter County for Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance, Possession of Firearms After Prior Conviction or During Probation, and Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia

2/9/10: Nipp's charge of Possession of Firearms After Prior Conviction or During Probation was dismissed

3/4/10 Nipp pled guilty/NOLO to Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance and Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia

4/10 Colt turned 18

8/5/10 Colt was arrested in Carter County for Endeavoring to Manufacture Methamphetamine

8/12/10 A mobile home was destroyed by fire on Long Hollow Road

8/25/10 A bench warrant was issued in Carter County against Colt for Failure to Appear

12/13/10 Colt was arrested on a bench warrant for Failure to Appear

1/26/11 Colt was arrested in Carter County for Malicious Injury to Property-Under $1,000

2/7/11 Colt pled guilty/NOLO in Carter County to Endeavoring to Manufacture Methamphetamine and Malicious Injury to Property

5/19/11 Colt's father passed away

6/7/11 Nipp was arrested in Carter County for Unlawful Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance

6/19/11 Jordan Buckaloo went missing after a party on a ranch in Love County

6/21/11 Jordan Buckaloo's car and belongings were found at the Hickory Creek Wildlife Area near Lake Murray

7/18/11 Colt was sentenced in Carter County to the Delayed Sentencing/RID Program for Endeavoring to Manufacture Methamphetamine

8/21/11 Nipp was out of rehab and had a job

9/8/11 Nipp pled guilty to Unlawful Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance and was sentenced to the Delayed Sentencing/RID Program

10/7/11 Nipp was arrested in Carter County for Unlawful Possession of CDS-Marijuana and DUI-Drugs

11/16/11 Colt's sentence for Malicious Injury to Property was deferred

12/12/11 Colt's sentence for Endeavoring to Manufacture Methamphetamine was deferred

12/13/11 Nipp's charge of Unlawful Possession of CDS-Marijuana in Carter County was dismissed

1/12 Colt started working as a cook at a drive-in hamburger restaurant

1/31/12 Skeletal remains were discovered by surveyors at the Hickory Creek Wildlife Area near Lake Murray

2/8/12 Skeletal remains found near Lake Murray were positively identified as belonging to Jordan Buckaloo, a missing person from Love County

2/24/12 Nipp pled guilty/NOLO in Carter County to DUI-Drugs, sentence unknown

4/2/12 Sentencing on Nipp's charge of Unlawful Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance was deferred

4/9/12 Colt was arrested in Carter County for Assault & Battery, Motion to Accelerate filed on Endeavoring to Manufacture Methamphetamine and Malicious Injury to Property charges

4/18/12 Colt pled guilty/NOLO to Assault & Battery and was sentenced to 90 days in jail for violating probation on his Endeavoring to Manufacture Methamphetamine charge

6/2012 Colt was no longer working as a cook at drive-in hamburger restaurant

7/2/12 Colt was out of jail following his 90-day sentence

7/12 Colt began working as a shop hand at a tire store

10/9/2012 Colt became a father

10/12/12 A Motion to Accelerate was filed in Carter County on Nipp's deferred sentence for Unlawful Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance, bench warrant issued

10/22/12 Nipp was arrested on the Motion to Accelerate bench warrant

10/22/12 Another bench warrant was issued against Nipp for Failure to Appear

10/23/12 Nipp was a passenger in a vehicle involved in a high-speed chase with Wilson PD

11/12 Colt began working as a laborer for a stone masonry company

11/6/12 Joe Russell was re-elected sheriff of Love County with 54.6% of the vote

12/12 Colt was no longer working as a laborer for a stone masonry company

1/3/13 Colt was arrested in Johnston County for Public Intoxication-Drugs, pled no contest, paid a fine and court costs

1/11/13 Colt was arrested in Carter County for Possession of CDS Within 1,000 Feet of School or Park, Motion to Accelerate filed on Endeavoring to Manufacture Methamphetamine and Assault & Battery charges

2/17/13 A suspected arson fire burned 150 acres off Oswalt and Pike Road

2/19/13 The Love County undersheriff resigned his position due to an ongoing embezzlement probe by the OSBI

3/14/13 Nipp's maternal grandfather passed away

4/12/13 Colt's charge of Possession of CDS Within 1,000 Feet of School or Park was dismissed

4/12/13 The former Love County undersheriff was arrested on four counts of embezzling drug trafficking money seized by the LCSO in 2012

4/24/13 Nipp was arrested on a bench warrant for Failure to Appear

5/2/13 Nipp was sentenced in Carter County to 20 days in jail for Failure to Appear

6/6/13 A bench warrant was issued in Carter County against Colt for Failure to Pay fines and court costs

6/21/13 Colt was arrested on a bench warrant for Failure to Pay

7/6/13 Colt and Molly spent the night at a house in Ardmore

7/7/13

• Sabrina's car was seen at a residence in Ardmore at 9:00 pm, Colt and Molly were identified as passengers in the car when it left the house

• Nipp did a donut in Sabrina's car in front of Wilson PD officers at 10:46 pm, initiating a high-speed chase at 80-100 mph with no headlights

• A Love County deputy abandoned pursuit around 11 pm instead of blocking off Long Hollow Road because "that's where he always goes."

• Multiple calls and texts between Sabrina and Nipp's mother and aunt starting minutes after the wreck and continuing until about 6:00 the next morning

7/8/13

• A five-second 911 call was received by Marietta PD from Molly's phone at 12:57 am, the dispatcher called back but got no answer, no officer was sent to investigate

• Colt called friends, saying he had a broken ankle and was coughing up blood

• Colt's friends came looking for him on 4-wheelers around 3 am but did not find him

• Molly's phone records show 33 text messages during the morning

• Molly called a friend at 6:02 am asking for a ride, but he was on his way to work and could not come and get her, he said she didn't sound like anything was wrong.

• Sabrina reported her car stolen to Lone Grove PD at 6:30 am

• Molly called a friend at 9:33 am and said she was walking down Pike Road, needed water and a ride, and she was crying.

7/10/13 Molly's family was alarmed by a rumor that she had been abducted and left tied to a tree

7/13/13 A Carter County deputy searching for Molly shot and killed a dog on a Nipp relative's property

7/15/13 The Wilson police chief said he didn't believe Molly was in any danger

7/21/13 While family members were out searching on the Addison Ranch, Sabrina's car was found wrecked against a fence near the ranch and was towed to a salvage yard owned by Sheriff Russell's son before the family could arrive on the scene.

7/22/13 The former Love County undersheriff pled guilty to four counts of embezzlement and was sentenced to probation

7/26/13 Molly's status had been upgraded from Runaway to Missing Endangered

7/31-8/1/13 Intensive two-day air and ground search for Colt and Molly in Carter and Love counties

8/7/13 Family members and volunteers conducted a search

9/10/13 A fire was discovered burning in a deep hole near Nipp's home

9/10/13 A meeting was held at the Carter County SO between the Miller family and OSBI and other LE agencies

9/14/13 It was reported Nipp had hired an attorney and was not talking.

9/15/13 A reward in the amount of $10,000 was offered for information on the whereabouts of Molly

9/22/13 Molly's cousins went to investigate the burning hole near Nipp's home and called in the OSBI

9/24/13 An OSBI agent finally arrived on the scene to investigate the burning hole

9/26/13 A suspected arson fire burned 600 acres off Oswalt Road

9/27/13 A suspected arson fire burned another 400 acres off Oswalt Road

9/29/13 Molly's cousin said she and two other relatives had confronted Nipp about Molly's whereabouts, and he responded, "I don't wanna go to jail."

9/30/13 Sabrina's ex-husband put up $10,000 toward the reward fund for information on the whereabouts of Molly, increasing the total to $25,000

10/4/13 OHP was reviewing plans with US Marshals and state emergency management to determine equipment and manpower needs for a massive search of large swaths of terrain

10/13 Colt missed his child's first birthday

10/12-13/13 Two-day search between Pike and Long Hollow Road with a psychic, they were not allowed to search Nipp property

10/13/13 As one of Molly's cousins drove past Nipp's home during the search, Nipp sat on his porch making masturbation motions and signs to "bring it on"

10/14/13 One of Molly's cousins said Nipp's aunt made violent threats over the phone to her

10/15/13 The reward for information on the whereabouts of Molly was increased to $35,000

1/3/14 A warrant was issued against Nipp in Carter County for Endangering Others While Eluding/Attempting to Elude Police Officer and Reckless Driving

1/3/14 Sabrina was arrested for Fraudulent Insurance Claim and False Reporting of a Crime

1/6/14 Sabrina was arraigned in Carter County on charges of Fraudulent Insurance Claim and False Reporting of a Crime

1/7/14 Nipp was arrested for Endangering Others While Eluding/Attempting to Elude Police Officer and Reckless Driving

1/8/14 Nipp was arrested for violating probation on his charge of Unlawful Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance

Great work, OkieGranny! I'd recognize your work anywhere!

I haven't read the timeline yet and already I'm floored! 60-70 fires in 3 years?!? Wow! That screams volumes to this case, IMO. And I didn't realize the Buckaloo case had ties to the same people until now. Geez.

And THANKS A MILLION to OKieGranny for all her hard work on this timeline. I know that took a LOT of time and dedication. We appreciate it!

Aw, shucks, happy to do it.

Now, on the fire thing, I'm really not trying to point the finger at Con. I mean, it could be him, but there's lots of other persons in the area who don't always seem inclined to abide by the law. The bigger picture I see is a general climate of lawlessness. We heard Molly's cousin in the BlogTalk interview talking about the good people she'd been hearing from, who were having fields burned and property stolen and nothing ever being done about it. Then I found other locals talking about the same things happening to them. That's really the reason I included the fire info in the timeline. I think theft and burglary stats in the area would probably be pretty interesting as well.

While Authorities Still Investigate, Haynes' Family Members Speak Out

"We're just ready to get answers we want the people to know what happened to come forward," said Monique Stewart, Colt's sister.

While Sabrina Graham and James Conn Nipp offered no comment on the whereabouts of Colt and Molly, friends and family of Haynes say they are closer to getting answers.

"There's finally answers, we're finally finding out their timeline for that night and there's still a lot of pieces missing of it," said Christie Ramon. "But we're getting there."

Yeah, the river is just about 8 to 10 miles south of where the car was wrecked. Not very far at all.

Thanks. I had no idea the wreck happened so close to the border with Texas. I knew it was southern OK, but didnt realize it was as south as you could go.

Thanks also for the great timeline.

I agree with others about the many fires. Since meth-cooking has been brought up many times, it seems like fire and fire pits was probably a common way to not only cook meth, but burn unwanted trash items associated with the cooking process.

It seems like a valid possibility that the 2 missing people may have been discarded in this same fashion, as we previously discussed. Sure hope LE carefully analyzes whatever little was left at the bottom of that fire pit we talked about.

I agree with others about the many fires. Since meth-cooking has been brought up many times, it seems like fire and fire pits was probably a common way to not only cook meth, but burn unwanted trash items associated with the cooking process.

It seems like a valid possibility that the 2 missing people may have been discarded in this same fashion, as we previously discussed. Sure hope LE carefully analyzes whatever little was left at the bottom of that fire pit we talked about.
Snipped

I signed on to post this exact thing.

It could be a strange coincidence that these fires happen so close to Nipp property, but I doubt that it is. Seriously? 60+! I agree that it likely is tied to covering up some illegal drug activity, but also shows these people use it to cover their tracks on a lot of things, even murder perhaps. Thanks for posting my own thoughts ;)

Below is an updated version of the transcript. Special thanks to person who helped me fill the blanks!

---

S: You can bring me the money at Red Lobster.

J: All right, so if I bring you money... you will get the lies to stop about me on CopBlock and then about the, uh, the inappropriate behavior and all that stuff, you promise?

S: I swear... personally so

J: So, you're robbing me, basically?

S: Yeah! Just like you're robbing me! *advertiser censored** yeah!

J: Sabrina, why would you do it, do this?

S: Why would you do this stuff to me, [JG]? You shouldn't have did any of it.

J: So, I never should have never been involved with the Molly stuff, you're saying?

S: That's right. Okay, so we should strike a deal. You have money. I don't, obviously. I need money.

J: My gosh, man. So how money's it cost to get, uh, lies about me taken off CopBlock? How much does it cost? What's that cost these days?

S: Whatever you wanna pay. You make me an offer.

J: I'm supposed to make you an offer?

S: You make me an offer.

J: Oh my gosh. Well, hold on. Before I pay you all this big money, what are you gonna tell him? Because this guy just don't -- he just don't go... " oh yeah, nevermind" [and] just drop all those lies. That just don't work, by the way.

S: I'll take care of it somehow.

J: So--

S: I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT [indistinct]

J: Give you my money and just hope you will take care of it? That is the stupidest-- you really think --

S: I'll take care of it. You take my word for it or not.

---

Question for the legal gurus among us: Does this recording actually help build a case against Sabrina? People are saying that the OHP needs to know about it. First of all, don't you guys think they have heard it? Second, I thought it was illegal to record phone calls -- which, if true, would render this recording useless as evidence, right? PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong.

I think it depends on the state's laws, as far as recording a phone call without someone's consent. It may actually be breaking the law and at the very least, not admissible in court. I wish I knew the answer, but it is a very good question.

I think it depends on the state's laws, as far as recording a phone call without someone's consent. It may actually be breaking the law and at the very least, not admissible in court. I wish I knew the answer, but it is a very good question.

Oklahoma is a one-party state, meaning only one party to the conversation has to consent to recording. According to the Oklahoma Statutes, Title 13, Section 176.4:

http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?CiteID=65575

It is not unlawful pursuant to the Security of Communications Act for:

5. a person not acting under color of law to intercept a wire, oral or electronic communication when such person is a party to the communication or when one of the parties to the communication has given prior consent to such interception unless the communication is intercepted for the purpose of committing any criminal act.

I've been looking into Love County crime stats this morning. Very interesting.

The total population of Love County per 2012 US Census estimates is 9,558 souls. Its major population centers are:

Marietta: 2,653
Thackerville: 452
Leon: 92

Love County covers 532 square miles, so that's about 18 people per square mile. Pretty sparsely populated.

Go here and scroll down to the very last chart on the very last page:

http://www.okruralhealthworks.org/PDFWEB/AE-13114.pdf

This chart shows Arrests By Category according to the OSBI's Uniform Crime Report. Pay attention to the Rate per 1,000 numbers, and compare Love County's on the left with the statewide Oklahoma numbers on the right.

Total juvenile arrests per 1,000 were only 3.9 in Love County in 2011, compared to 20.4 statewide.

Total adult arrests per 1,000 were 19.4 in Love County in 2011, compared to 49.4 statewide.

And here's the same data for Carter County:

http://www.okruralhealthworks.org/PDFWEB/AE-13081.pdf

Carter County's arrest rates per 1,000 are much more in line with statewide rates. Nothing remarkable jumps out at me here.

Hmm...

Now, if you go back to the Love County chart and scroll up a little bit, there's another chart, Crime Incidence. Unfortunately, no statewide numbers are given here for comparison, so I'm gonna have to go hunt those down and possibly crunch some numbers.

A few thoughts:

• Love County has a relatively small and stable population. Not a lot of strangers moving there. Most of its residents have always lived in the area. Rural life being what it is, most people, including LE, have a pretty good idea of who the bad eggs are.

• Am wondering how compliant LCSO is with Uniform Crime Report requirements.

• Thinking about learned helplessness, how many crimes are never reported in Love County because of the belief that nothing will be done about them, so what's the use?

tons of good info in these charts! none that help find Molly and Colt but really helped me realize the area much better. Thanks again Okiegranny for all the work you do everyday keeping this case updated here on WS!! This case seems to have grabbed me on many levels, without you my frustration would be almost unmanageable lol. back to reading charts.

Great timeline Okiegranny! Let's not forget Sabrina's blackmail call! Glad you included the Buckaloo murder. I have read it is connected to Joe's son and involves cooking as well.

Great timeline Okiegranny! Let's not forget Sabrina's blackmail call! Glad you included the Buckaloo murder. I have read it is connected to Joe's son and involves cooking as well.

Yeah, just thought I'd wait a little bit and see if the mods were going to let posts about the recording stay. Had my hand spanked too many times lately, lol.

Looks like Sabrina also had a search warrant served on her the other day:

http://www1.odcr.com/detail?court=010-&casekey=010-CF++1400011

Hmm, so what were they looking for? And what did they find?

Could be a search warrant for her phone.... location! I wonder if that is a different warrant, one for calls and one for positioning. They never indicated where her phone pinged in the report.

Could be a search warrant for her phone.... location! I wonder if that is a different warrant, one for calls and one for positioning. They never indicated where her phone pinged in the report.

Could be. Do you have to have the actual phone to be able to read text messages or does the carrier keep those stored somewhere? Hmm, I guess it depends on the carrier:

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/threatlevel/2011/09/retentionpolicy.pdf

They can still retrieve anything she's deleted off the phone, right?

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.ph...f_t=feed_comment_reply&__user=100007564771508

Wow. The mystery of how the ankle was broke has just been solved, ok not really. Seems it was no mystery at all. He texted and told some people he fell out of a tree but then again, he could have said that because of the car chase and wreck. (Not wanting to get in trouble)

JG, the one who's saying that, is one of Molly's cousins so it should be reliable info. Said they were lost in the woods and he climbed a tree trying to see a road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member