Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #35 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we going to go through all those papers/text messages?

here comes the texts...' not all of them---some were deleted.'

I wish we had the deleted ones!!!!!!!!

How convenient some of the texts have been deleted.

maybe princess jodi is having another tantrum.[/QUOTE]

I object to referring to THAT one as Princess :floorlaugh: (I don't want to have to change my nic :().

ETA: I was quoting lil buddy, but the quote's not working right - drat!

Can you believe this? When my son was fifteenth a "Jodi" attached herself to him and there was no making her go away. She was not a virgin, but my son was and it's hard to get your boys mind off what is being offered and taught.

She would call and write letters (yes you bet I read them) telling him about her teacher rubbing her shoulders in class and that there were boys in her school who wanted to beat my son up. Always the poor little me drama.

She showed up at his school prom (in a little black dress, and she didn't look like a fourteen year old girl..much more older.And her mother dropped her off at the prom.) and climbed all over him. Someone took several photos and she was all over him. Kissing his ear,hanging on him.

She went to our cabin with us one weekend and called our son in to her room to lay with her because she didn't feel good. So we told her that was not going to happen again. She walked out to kitchen and called him again to come be with her. It was a miserable weekend for us.
She got pregnant and had it only got worse. She kept pushing my son to get married and I told her and her parents that was not going to happen till they were of age. Everyday was a new hell.
One story was a police officer told her what states that they could go to and get married. I asked for the officer name so I could talk to his supervisor and that was dropped.

At Thanksgiving break she was on the phone with my son making threats of no one would ever see they baby if I didn't let them get married. I called her mom and her mom said " Oh she always says things like that. She doesn't mean it".

At Christmas is was she was going to have an abortion if I didn't give in. In January it was she was going to give the baby up for adoption and I'd never see him.

She was due the end of March, but had my grandson at home in an unheated house on a cold waterbed. He was six week premie, and she never went to see him in the nursery, and was mad because she didn't get the suite the hospital had for couples to stay in.
The Pedi and nurses were at the point of calling CPS and not the the baby go home with her and asked for a meeting with us and her parents. It was like no big deal to them. Walked out of the hospital and didn't look back. My grandson came home with me. I still have him and he'll turn eighteen tomorrow. The best Valentine I'll ever get. This is only one small part of what she did.

I did let my son marry her. I told him to go ahead it was be a hard lesson to learn. It was on and off again,with her always leaving the the baby behind. Then she'd show up when my son wouldn't answer her phone calls or pages and it was always"we need to talk". That is what I see in Jodi. The we need to talk. I think my son (and Travis) were overwhelmed and just wanted her to shut up and stop talking on and on about "their relationship", so I might not be the most forgiving for her or Jodi.

There are many walking wounded on WebSleuths that have been though hell and back in abuse....Jodi was not a victim.

Ahhah how scary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Jaun up next?

Someone said on Youtube (Sex Phone Tape) (yes, it is on there) that this is a real life 50 Shades of Gray.
no... we are not even to the murder yet... and she will talk about after the murder too I am sure.

Is that 800 pages of text messages we are going to have to live through? Shoot me now.

Exhibit 440, looks like 1/4 ream of paper, text messages between Travis and JA January 2006 to June 6, 2008

Here we go ..

209seol.png

noerr7.png

The defense (Mr. Nurmi) needs to understand this jury is tiring of Jodi on the stand. We are sick of her but at least we can turn her off and walk away! The jurors are held captive. I think this will only help sink her. IMO
I have been thinking about this very thing all day. Nurmi is not new at this; he HAS to know the jury is probably tired of hearing the same kind of story over and over and over, and all the irrelevant details of who ate what, and drank fraps, ets.

I have no problem with it.Her entire MO is smoke and mirrors- distraction. Throw in "Esther" and watch people dance to your tune trying to figure it out. She loves it. I think it is an example of the psychopath's 'duping delight'. They take great pleasure in the lie.

Thank you Elementary- If that was duping, it certainly got me dancing. One reason that I am fascinated by people like JA is that I often find myself distracted from what I should be focused on and following the red herring. I want to get better at avoiding that kind of trap and I have a long way to go.

" Did Travis yell at you on the phone?'

'Yes he did

" did you do this shaking that you told us about?"

'I probably did.'

What a crock. We already heard the tape of them and he was not mean or aggressive with her at all.

I'm considering just not watching any of this till the prosecution can have its say.

Exhibit 280, text Ryan sent to JA, you promise not to play hard to get when you get here, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firminouk