VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #2 - ***READ FIRST POST***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of new "sleuthers" here, me included. Can someone, maybe, put a readers digest version of the "facts" as they have been presented? I don't know if that's remotely possible given the number of posts, but since there seems to be concern we are wondering down paths proven wrong this could be helpful. Or, if it's easier, put the rumors out there that have been proven to be false.

The recaps that I've posted were all reviewed and designated as accurate by FindAmy at the time that I originally posted them early last week.

The facts of Amy's case are all easily findable by reading FindAmy's posts in threads 1 and 2. S/He shared as much as possible given this is an open FBI investigation. S/He is/was a verified poster.

Or, if it's easier, put the rumors out there that have been proven to be false.

For reference purposes, there are two theories off limits:

-- Overboard: We have been told specifically by WS mods and ownership to not perpetuate theories about Amy going overboard.

-- Scientology: The theory about Scientology somehow being involved in Amy's disappearance is false. We have been asked to steer clear of related rumors.

'Hope some of this helps.

(edited for self-snip)

Here is a fairly good flavor of what the cruise ship was like (Rhapsody of the Seas):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMlncu_nu4s"]Rhapsody of the Seas - Slideshow - Inside Tour set to music - YouTube[/ame]

I get side tracked easily me thinks.

hmmm...another example of the "corrupt power" that these people possess....as Hobbes said "Absolute power corrupts absolutley".... Hopefully karma comes into play...
Seeing the slideshow that elepher provided - well this made such an impact! Poor Amy and her family - to be enjoying such a wonderful vacation as a family on board such a seemingly gorgeous place; only to be left haunted, devastated, shattered! The lovely dad worked so hard to earn this vacation as recognition for his work ethics - a beautiful family and a wholesome lovely girl with her whole life ahead of her....
Please let there be justice somehow...soon...

I believe the Genie is out of the bottle on Amy's case and it may very well be hard for the thugs to stuff Ms. Genie back in!!!!!

The Amy Bradley thread is now re-open for discussion.

Our verified member FindAmy will be taking a break from Websleuths. FindAmy has provided WS with a lot of good information and direction in this case.

FindAmy came to WS with stellar recommendations and we thank FA for their time and contributions. Members, please review and follow along the path FindAmy set forth in the preceding threads.

Although the information provided by FindAmy may be discusssed, please keep in mind that discussing other members on WS is a violation of our Terms of Service (TOS) and may not be discussed.

We see a lot of good sleuthing in this case and we're more than pleased that a lot of our members have chosen this case to follow, research and sleuth.

Please continue and thank you!

Lexxy

Exchange between me and FindAmy (this thread, posts 442/443):

View attachment 26577

Just jumping off your post to comment about a possible kin to AZ on FB who ironically has a comment by someone from Hamilton, Ontario on one of his pics.

One of the reasons I think there is a Hamilton connection but still spinning my wheels.

The AZ on FB appears to be from Thailand (??) but again that could be a fake location.

Good Morning all and it is very good to see Amy's thread back on track. Here is a recap of where I think we landed (my opinion only).

Opinion Recap:

The pictures of Amy that were posted on Affordable Adult Vacations were traced back to as early as December 6, 2002 which is much earlier than was previously thought (2004-2005). This find in my opinion was huge.

The documentary My Boyfriend, the Sex Tourist with Paul and Ana was found and made available for WS members to view first hand what they were up to. This video is out on YouTube for viewing.

The other key player (we believe) is a guy who went by the name of Georgios Alexandros Zaglanitis who claimed to have been an instructor of Hotel Management in the 1970's at BCIT (British Columbia). It is believed that Zaglanitis is a Canadian citizen. When we left off a few sleuthers were hot on the trail of Zaglanitis to pinpoint where he and his wife Ana are located and what they are doing. It is believed that Ana due to Georgios health issues is running the AlexisClub website. The last thing found was that a domain name was registered to a Alexis Zorbas in Hamilton, Ontario - this was the AAV website.

Alister Douglas whom it is believed was the last person to have seen Amy on the ship is currently married and living in Granada(sp?). His polygraph was inconclusive. It is believed that Alister may have been one of the men with Amy when sited on the beach in Curacao late 1998 by the Canadian scuba diver.

That is it in a nutshell I believe - and I may have forgotten some other key items so please add to the list.

It is good to be back - thank you SoSueMe.

eleph

well as usual I am confused

Something I don't understand
It has been mentioned that some believe Amy was not taken for prostitution
Yet a photo is showing on adult websites

Maybe I live under a rock, but other than sex and hard labour, why would a young woman be abducted?
I truly don't know..

Could someone enlighten me

I noticed that the heart bed appears to possibly be made of 2 different types of materials. The brass in the middle is definitely not able to be welded by conventional methods. That would seem to eliminate a "made local" theory.

well as usual I am confused

Something I don't understand
It has been mentioned that some believe Amy was not taken for prostitution
Yet a photo is showing on adult websites

Maybe I live under a rock, but other than sex and hard labour, why would a young woman be abducted?
I truly don't know..

Could someone enlighten me

Most are pretty sure she was not taken for the sex trade and the photos were used more for humiliation and control. Her pictures look nothing like the rest of the pictures on the website.

There are a variety of reasons a person could be abducted, she could be being used as a breeder for adoptions, she could be used for a Laborer (and that is a nice word for it) for someone or a group of someones. She may also have been married off to someone with a lot of power. All of this, is of course speculation but just giving you ideas of why she was abducted.

The biggest reason she wouldn't be used for sex trade is many people speak English, all she would have to tell them is who she is and that she is in trouble and her captors would be suseptable to arrest. I am 99.99% sure she was NOT taken for the sex trade. MOO

I also don't understand why she would be brought out in public, as in San Fran

Seems risky , very risky and I can't figure out why her"handlers" would risk that

I am not questioning whether these things happened or not, I am trying to wrap my head around it

Also, if held against her will for "breeding" I expect she would be locked up and no chance of anyone seeing her

This Military man, wher exactly did he see her? Was that in a hotel used for prostitution

As I said, can't make sense of this horrible situation

A young woman disappears and later her pics show up on the internet

That is extremely bold of someone
And I imagine the conditions are deplorable, frightening
I imagine her being terrified

But I don't get the pics being used for humiliation or control
being held against your will in these conditions would be more than humiliating and she has no control

I highly doubt she would be ashamed, she is not responsible for her situation

glad to see the thread back online. i still think if we can determine how the photos got onto the web sites then we can determine who had them, which leads us directly to who took them, which directly leads us to amy. finding the web administrator is such a good opportunity for discovering the answer to the photos for two reasons - 1) the web administrator should know how the photos got on the site (and who had them before they were on the site) and 2) the web admin is HIGHLY unlikely to be involved in her disappearance so he/she is likely to be willing to help.

so far i've searched through about twenty versions of aav and have only found meta data (which is data search engines see but regular viewers of the site would not see) that indicates the author of one version of the site from 2004 was someone going by the handle "K-Chu".

additionally, we've determined that the phone number used by az leads to many adult sites that list his name in many formats (and aliases). this certainly leads me to believe that there's a high likelihood that NONE of the names he uses is his exact legal name. that makes a lot of sense considering most people involved in the adult industry don't use their real name. alex, alexis, alexisz, etc are likely to be somewhat close to his first name but probably all are variations (maybe it's alexander or something similar). this is confirmed (imo) by our dedicated sleuths being unable to find information on him anywhere. i still think the search for the web admin is very important to getting answers, imo more important than locating az. just my 2 cents.

Most are pretty sure she was not taken for the sex trade and the photos were used more for humiliation and control. Her pictures look nothing like the rest of the pictures on the website.

There are a variety of reasons a person could be abducted, she could be being used as a breeder for adoptions, she could be used for a Laborer (and that is a nice word for it) for someone or a group of someones. She may also have been married off to someone with a lot of power. All of this, is of course speculation but just giving you ideas of why she was abducted.

The biggest reason she wouldn't be used for sex trade is many people speak English, all she would have to tell them is who she is and that she is in trouble and her captors would be suseptable to arrest. I am 99.99% sure she was NOT taken for the sex trade. MOO

I don't know what I think about this case and I have no real opinion of what I think of what happened to Amy because of so many different things I've read. Human trafficking is huge. Pictures of her were seen on a sex website. Many of the people we are sleuthing on here are involved in the sex field. I do agree that I don't understand why she would be taken out of everyone else or hometown women for the slave trade though. But why do we think they she was not taken for the sex trade other than the fact that we were told that she was not? Many of the publicly released media outlets that the Bradley's were involved with (Dr. Phil, Vanished) implied that she was sold into sex slavery. So I am torn between what I was told on here and what I have heard from years that I thought was directly from the family. Why else do you guys think she isn't in the sex trade? Please help sway me :)

I also don't understand why she would be brought out in public, as in San Fran

Seems risky , very risky and I can't figure out why her"handlers" would risk that

I am not questioning whether these things happened or not, I am trying to wrap my head around it

Also, if held against her will for "breeding" I expect she would be locked up and no chance of anyone seeing her

This Military man, wher exactly did he see her? Was that in a hotel used for prostitution

As I said, can't make sense of this horrible situation

A young woman disappears and later her pics show up on the internet

That is extremely bold of someone
And I imagine the conditions are deplorable, frightening
I imagine her being terrified

But I don't get the pics being used for humiliation or control
being held against your will in these conditions would be more than humiliating and she has no control

I highly doubt she would be ashamed, she is not responsible for her situation

The military man saw Amy at a motel, this motel was known to be a place of questionable reputation and was off limits to military personnel. He saw Amy in the bar, she told him who she was while the handlers weren't paying attention, he left and didnt' say anything for 2 years because he didnt want to get in trouble and was married, he has spoken to the Bradleys, feels terrible because he could have helped.

As for the pictures, I suspect her captors wanted her family to see them, the most obvious reason someone would have been abducted would have been for the sex trade, that is probably the direction they wanted the Bradleys and LE to go. These guys are smart, not brilliant, but smart.

I don't know why she would have been taken out in public in SF but theories are that she was so compliant at that point and it had been years since she had been found she probably figured no one is looking for her anymore (a guess but a reasonable one, think Jaycee Dugard) There is also a likelyhood they told her that her family would have been harmed if she tried to escape.

Is there a website where we can see the verified sighting information? The only place I can find information about the San Francisco sighting of Amy is here on WS.

Also, wanted to note but don't know if it's important or not, the ship the army guy was stationed on was there for some kind of drug interdiction...

There used to be 2 USS Chandler ships, but this is the only 1 stationed in the Caribe at that time:

http://www.hullnumber.com/DDG-996

Snipped:

SEP 1995 - Shellback Initiation - 22 SEP 1995 - Pacific Ocean
SEP 1998 - MAR 1999 SouthPac 98-99 - Central and South America Drug Interdiction
SEP 1999 Decommissioned: 23 SEP 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member