Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG this is making me so mad!!!!!! Watching these people blatently lie like this!
KC sits there laughing and lying.

CA sits there and is scared of KC.

I am so upset with these people.

I'd be scared of Casey too! I only see tears when they talk about Casey - and then Casey goes into the past tense about Caylee, catches herself and goes present tense and then starts in the tears when Cindys voice cracks

If my daughter was a sociopath I think I would be doing what Cindy is doing - 'we know honey' 'we know you didn't do anything honey' placating her

"I want Jesse to stay as far away from you guys as possible"

July 3rd she texts him and tells him to stay away from her family, to not return their calls.

But Jesse doesn't give anything earth shattering to the police in the statements we have read. Why does she want to stop those worlds from colliding so much? Too many lies told to each side about the other?

Cindy is trying to let Casey know that whatever happened or bad things Casey said to others about the family she forgave her.

I think Cindy was trying to pave the way for Casey to confess an accident or whatever.

I do not believe during that visit that the Anthony's know Caylee is dead for sure. I think they are TRYING REALLY HARD to find some truth in Casey's lies.

They are even trying to get some hard core information like about Zani's apartment and family.

I think it has more to do with what George knows, or did... I think he knew there was no Caylee in the trunk at the tow yard on July 15, else he wouldn't have opened it up for the tow yard guy to see... George got a witness to the trunk being "empty" in so doing, too... So I think it's about Casey not tattling. Just a saying...

The laughing in the beginning with the doctor? Shows the perp will fit in just fine with prison life. Notice how perp got distracted when there was some background prison noise hoopla, as if she wanted to know what she missed?

Yeah, that was just creepy imo.

Forgive me, but I live in N.C. (yes, near Charlotte, I've got my eyes PEELED)....But it struck me--The tv station is WTVF....I was thinking it should WTF-V....

I'm glad someone else thought that...I thought maybe I was imagining it.

my mother was a serious drug addict, mostly pill popping, the body language is unmissable, especially when she stops talking, she leans forward, eyes almost closed, rocking, the slight twitching of her facial muscles... the other part I thought jumped out is when George is talking, again while Cindy's mouth is not moving, she looks catatonic

KC: Its all been local. I haven't left the city since March except one trip to CoCo in May.

(Hmmm....big lie about Zani and the Tampa trip, hospital, etc.) Isn't this before CA at OCSO and the big calendar and lie, lie, lies.

When Cindy and OCSO were making up the calendar Cindy was telling LE what Casey said happened on those days.

LE knew when they made the calendar with Cindy that Casey hadn't been out of Orlando.

All three of these people are BSing each other !!!! They all know Caylee is gone!
WTH is wrong with these people!!!!! :sick:

When CA is asking KC what to say to Zanny the Nanny, she says things like "I forgive you" and "Be brave." It sounds like she's saying it to herself.

Seems like everything KC tells CA is blaming everything on AH, RM, and JPC., and JG.

Yes, she even gave JP's phone number as Maria Lewis's. She's trying to divert attention from the truth.

So- throw away everything KC says.
throw away everything CA thinks.
and just throw GA away. and we may get to the real facts. OMG, that leaves LA !

She is so obviously lying.

Any mother knows what those faces and evasive answers mean.

IMO

I was thinking that she was a good liar, but no, you are so right, I can see she is lying.

When Cindy and OCSO were making up the calendar Cindy was telling LE what Casey said happened on those days.

LE knew when they made the calendar with Cindy that Casey hadn't been out of Orlando.

I'm curious about the phantom Zanny accident and the phantom stay at Tampa General - we know it's not true only LE hasn't released the suponoas for the hospital on this or the paperwork released back - like the job paperwork and such

AND do you guys think Casey knows that all these things she's told LE, and the contacts the police have made, suponoas and statements and testimony from all these people that she told all these lies? Or do you guys think Baez has kept it all from her?

In the Take Your Pain Away video the thing that comes off weird to me is how careful she is of using the past/present tense in talking about Caylee. Not sure if people have mentioned this yet, I don't have time to read all the pages, but it is weird how much she emphasizes how Caylee has had the best grandparents then repeats that she "STILL HAS" them. She does this at least 2 times, corrects herself to using the present tense, even though saying they "have been" the best grandparents isn't necessarily completely past tense.

1. "Caylee's been so lucky to have you"

and later

"Caylee IS so lucky to have both of you"

2. "I can't even put into words how glad I am that she's had both of you"

and then

"And that she STILL HAS both of you"

In both cases the second statements just don't seem necessary. Reminds me of the Scott Peterson statement analyses.

IMO...this is the most damning part of all the videos. And whats more, she was slick enough to correct herself. I can't believe GA and CA didn't fall apart right then and there when they heard that.

I am a reformed lurker and was watching the video today. This may have been covered, but did you all notice that when CA handed the phone to GA and then he gave it back to CA, KC said "oh god". Plust - when KC said she needed money to make a collect call, GA's face got all crumpled up. It was really weird. Does anyone know if that is the jail's policy or did she just need "Hair Product" - I mean she did say she looked horrible.

Michelle

Cindy looks like she has been shot with one of those tranquilizer guns they use to take down a bear.

Right! I like the part when casey says 'Dad, tell mom to breathe."

I wonder what cindy was on, because I think the dose was toooooo high.

Did you notice her rocking back and forth, or more like swaying, I thought she was going to fall over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm