Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:
Im not sure if this makes a difference or not or even if I am looking at these charts right. But the top chart says that Kelly was born April 20, 1969 in Richmond VA but Kelly was born April 20, 1969 but in Meadville, PA
The 2nd chart says a time was 10:00 pm Im not sure if that was suppose to be the last time Kelly was seen or not but it should read 10:00AM. Im not even sure of the importance in the differences I pointed out. Also Kelly lives in Chester Va but was missing from work in Colonial Heights VA.
Also if someone could PLEASE explain the charts to mein more laymen terms I would greatly appreciate it. I looked online to try to figure it out but I honestly just dont understand. But my heart is telling me what I did read Leomoon80 explanation is not good news. Please help me to understand because I really need answers and to find Kelly. Thank you

You are absolutely correct, I misread 10AM for PM...
I'll delete my chart and repost for 10AM as per this article:

Sorry for the confusion.......
http://www.meadvilletribune.com/local/local_story_019140523.html

Leomoon80

Snipped from above; along with Chiron (an inner wounding of a psychological type )

Thank you Leomoon80 for posting Kelly's charts and your interpretation of her natal.
Can you speak more about the bolded text above? I want to be sure I understand it's meaning. Thx.
Also the time on the event chart, is that correct? Was Kelly born in Richmond, I thought it was in PA?
Last seen was Colonial Heights, VA.

Corrected Natal Chart Below:

As for Chiron? It's an indicator in our charts, and everyone has one
of an inner wound we need to heal ourselves. For Kelly it's found in the 12th or hidden house. she probably did not show her pain to the world, but non the less we all have one we are working on.
It's not in the literal sense however. Not saying she was wounded by another.
It's metaphorical as well as internal to each of us.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/chiron.html

The Natal Chart reading stays the same however whether in VA or Pa.

kellycatalanodisappeare.gif

For AnotherNeice: Thank you for pointing out the Time of her last being seen was 10AM and not PM.........that makes a world of difference for sure. however, I'm afraid that the chart for last seen does not really look too good either...

LAST SEEN

kellycatalanoeventchart.gif

In this chart her friends (11th House), may have seen her as the Sun,Moon,Venus are shown here, in the corrected event chart as well as the North Node at 21degrees.
Notice that the Node is the same degree as the Part of Fortune in the 1st house....
which conjuncts planet Uranus (the unexpected event)..or the separation which took place.
This then places some "fatedness" to the chart when we see the Node in the same degree as the POF (Part of Fortune)
I believe Tuba mentioned this in another case she drew up , with another Arabic Lot.

8th House "Lachesis" is about the Greek Fates....and I'll provide a link for you referencing the Fates.
Lachesis "measures the length of life"...whereas, Atropos "cuts the thread"
The Greeks and ancient Romans believed in these myths, as they were called, but today manay of these so-called myths come back to us as archetypes in our collective consciousness, so the symbols may be read once again.

Perhaps others will comment on the Event chart as well. But to me it's not looking good, and I wish it were otherwise.
She is a beautiful young woman for sure....and I know her friends and family miss her terribly.

In the corrected 10AM chart, notice that Mars in that dreaded 15th deg.of Leo (or even the 16-17 will also connect to a fixed star that is problematic), but the 15th, we call the worse degree of all of them -
is now in the 6th house and opposes the 12th house Neptune.
The 6th is about Service to others, and our own Health.
Since this planet is now opposing Neptune, perhaps she was lured into a false sense of safety?.......
Neptune often is seen as the deceiver.

Neptune is also a water sign.

http://www.log-of-the-moira.com/MOIRAE.HTM

Leomoon.

You will find me bizarre in suggesting that a student at VCU could have met with an accident rather than adding his number to Taylor Behl and many, many more murdered there. (Sorry, trustees, we care that our children survive their education, not that they augment your student body population & tuition till).
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal Cases/JonathonDoreyMissing001.jpg

You will notice that the ASC is a degree of crisis. That means there is instability, where balance is needed instead. And there is stress, isolation and circumstances that are hindering. Let us pray he returns safely.

http://www.thisisguernsey.com/2010/03/11/email-lead-in-search-for-missing-student-jonny/

found this interesting article Tuba:

Bob Beebe, a close friend of Mr Dorey’s family who is acting as their spokesman, said he received the string of emails from a local person and thought they could contain key information.

He said their contents were confidential but he had sent them to police in the US.

‘I received a transcript of an email conversation last night between a local person and Jonny just two days before he went missing outlining some possible travel plans,’ he said.

I've looked at the Event Chart for "last seen" of Jonny.
It doesn't look good.
However, just as everyone is doing, so do I, and that is to pray for him and hope that he returns to his family.

Note: Yod (broken green lines) the "Finger of God" formation comprised
of Saturn (malefic) Chiron (that inner wound I mentioned with a link)
and Mars (the physical body) which is Rx (retrograde) in this chart.

Note: Mars is rx and conjunct Atropos (the Greek mythological fates)
which "cuts the thread" to life.

Wish I saw more hopeful things here.....:( to report, but I do not.

There are also the following aspects as well to consider:

1)Ascendent in a critical degree in Gemini
2)Pluto is square Uranus (the unexpected disappearance) square to Saturn (2 malefics) square to the Moon.
3) I think the 10th house is showing the great search going on for him, the public house
4) I think Pluto in the 7th shows us that he knew the person or persons that day he saw on his bike ride, or someone knew him from the campus perhaps.

jonnymissingstudentonbi.gif

Katherine last Text chart: 14:50 or 2:50PM

background info:
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=7325001

Moon conjuncts fixed star "Acrux" the Cross or burden to bear and is conj. Lachesis in the 4th house. I'll take the 4th to be the foundation of her consciousness when she wrote the message.

The 3rd house of communications is restrictive here with Saturn rx and opposing Uranus, the planet that separates or the planet that symbolizes an unexpected event or occurrence.
Since Saturn is opposing Uranus and Uranus conjuncts Venus in the 9th, it appears to be a man connected to her that she may have spoken to and perhaps was to meet up with?.......
Pluto in the 5th may suggest that she met with foul play and the man had some sort of designs on her person.
NOTE: Pluto is square Uranus, Venus & Saturn. (not good)

When I checked Rex Bills "Rulership Book" for woods, I found that Saturn can indicate the woods as well as Neptune or Libra. In a rather "uncanny" way, we see that indeed, Saturn is in LIbra and in the 3rd house or "short journey" which was taken.
(The 3rd house can also be short journeys)

Since the 4th house and the Moon may indicate the "end of the matter", I'm taking that this chart is showing us the young woman is no viable.

IF it were someone she knew that she met up with, we'd see the 7th house ruler
as an indicator of someone she was familiar with, so Aquarius the ruler being Uranus (in the 9th)
But in this car, we do also have Mars in the 12th (the hidden enemy) and ruled by Cancer or the Moon (back to the 4th house)

Maybe I can find her date of birth as I read in this article, she hails from New Jersey,.

Leomoon

Time to re-confirm KATHERINE HUETHER's date of birth.

THIS article indicates her B'date was Monday 3/8. If she's 24, that would be 1986.

http://www.nwcn.com/home/Search-on-for-Portland-hiker-missing-in-Gorge-86883032.html
Updated Monday, Mar 8 at 4:45 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A winter storm heading for the Cascades threatened search and rescue efforts in the Columbia River Gorge on Monday, Katherine Huether's 24th birthday.

Can someone confirm her birthdate?

Thank you for your assistance.

Huether, katherine b 1986-03-08 opr w/o required light equip 2007-06-10 or

I had looked this up earlier today and forgot to post.

cannot wait to hear what you guys have to say about Kate Huether. Everyone else has written her off on the trail.... (except for myself and another million ron and don listeners who heard her landlord speak..). I am feeling frustrated, shot down, and sad right now. I just want to know what you all think. I do not see her hiking up that mountain on her own at that time of day. without her dog. without her phone. AT ALL.

Re:

You are absolutely correct, I misread 10AM for PM...
I'll delete my chart and repost for 10AM as per this article:

Sorry for the confusion.......
http://www.meadvilletribune.com/local/local_story_019140523.html

Leomoon80

Leomoon80...Thank You for helping me understand these charts. The LE believe they have located my Aunt Kelly's body in the river but we are still waiting on a positive ID. But we know in our hearts that it is her. But I just wanted to Thank You for taking the time to do these charts and to explain them to me and for the added links to also help bacuse I was clueless. Thank you and now we just pray for justice

A few notes regarding the Kelly Catalano Last Seen Chart (posted above by LeoMoon):

1. Kelly's sudden departure from her workplace that day was not planned (SUN in 11th House of Circumstances Beyond One's Control), but it was instigated by something/ someone in the workplace (Leo on the 6th House, the workplace/ coworkers).

2. Clues it was homicide:

(a) Critical degree (17 mutable) rising with Lord 1 JUPITER (Kelly) in the unfortunate 12th House in end-of-her-rope 29th degree with antiscion at 00 Scorpio --- partile exact 8th House of Death cusp;

(b) MISFORTUNE in 1st House (FORTUNE in Pisces becomes MISfortune) conjunct URANUS (sudden, unplanned) and the EQ (a secondary ASCENDANT) with MISFORTUNE and the EQ in Fateful Degree and Lord 1 JUPITER (Kelly) quindecile (165 degrees) MARS Lord 8 of Death and close sesquisquare the Arabic Part of ASSASSINATION1 16:42 Cancer.

(c) SUN (as Event) sesquiquadrate MARS/SATURN midpoint (cruelty, brutality); square MARS/PLUTO midpoint (violence/murder);

3. Clues to who the perp may be:

(a) Possibly a co-worker (Leo on the 6th, MARS within and quindecile JUPITER Lord 1 (Kelly);

(b) A jilted lover/ rejected suitor/ someone jealous of Kelly (MOON last passed over VENUS, co-Lord 7th House (Libra intercepted) with JUPITER Lord 1 (Kelly) square VENUS/SATURN midpoint and semisquare VENUS/PLUTO midpoint. Note MOON rules House 5, Lovers/ Love Affairs, etc. and malefic SOUTH NODE within. Also, Aries/Libra interceptions across the 1/7 axis point to hidden relationship issues as background for the disappearance.

(c) A combination of (a) and (b).

Thanks,
Soulscape

Leomoon80...Thank You for helping me understand these charts. The LE believe they have located my Aunt Kelly's body in the river but we are still waiting on a positive ID. But we know in our hearts that it is her. But I just wanted to Thank You for taking the time to do these charts and to explain them to me and for the added links to also help bacuse I was clueless. Thank you and now we just pray for justice

Your welcome Niece.

Actually, I'm new here, so did not yet know the ropes of responding.

I wanted to say, how sorry I am, and express my condolences to your family.
I lost my daughter 2 yrs. ago, a beautiful young woman, who looked a lot like
your aunt although not through a stranger, and in grief, we can still have the faith that we will be reunited once again when we are through with this world.

Again, I shall pray for your family and for peace to eventually come into your hearts, as I pray for my own.

Leomoon
P.S. as mentioned by Soulscape, the Quindecile between Mars and Jupiter may indeed point to an Obsession someone had with your aunt.
This is becoming well known now. Although a minor aspect but also now through observation and study seen as one of some repute for being an "Aspect of Obsession" (see Noel Tyl's work, with further reading, "Quindecile, the aspect of Obsession" by Ricki Reeves, the last review from the bottom for what the Quindecile may represent)

http://www.astroamerica.com/aspects.html

Tuba said:
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal Cases/JonathonDoreyMissing001.jpg

You will notice that the ASC is a degree of crisis. That means there is instability, where balance is needed instead. And there is stress, isolation and circumstances that are hindering. Let us pray he returns safely.

I don't know if I am longnosed in inquiring into a delicate situation or not. Anyone who glances at this chart sees the Moon of activity in the H. of romance, Sign of relationships, hidden & very private in an intercept with Saturn. And sees Venus, ruler of romance generally & this Libra romance in particular, with the shock planet Uranus. Mars is in the Sign that belongs on zodiac H. of romance.

As I pointed out under the chart, the chart ruler is in a Y formation (YOD) with Mars and Saturn as the arms of the Y. Mars and Saturn are not a fun duo but they provide the 60° occasion for the action of Jonathan, Mercury. Mercury gains some strength & dignity from his angular position, especially in the most prominent angle, House 10. But Mercury is in exile, a person far from his own class, kin & family and therefore acting at a disadvantage. His true nature is not presenting in the same instinctive, spontaneous way it would on Guernsey Isle. I am not describing what I assume about a foreign exchange student, I am defining what a planet in exile is.

Further, the Moon in the H. of romance is peregrine, one with little influence on this specific environment, no stake there and feeling lost and outside community thought. Jonathan thought he was in charge of the day's pleasures, Mercury ruling H. 5, but Venus ruled the intercept (Libra) and this is the jump off. I feel like a voyeur and he may have too but this is a gnarly scene. Mars and Saturn rule the day & the hour, they ill combine--bad blended energy--and Mars energies are exaggerated and extreme and excessive because out of bounds as well as retrograde: aberrant and degraded.

Who are these young people? The Moon could tell us but she won't. She is peregrine, remember, and thus will not cooperate nor come forward; Venus is mute in Pisces, also refusing to put the bee on those involved.

The reaction point of the Y would be found in House 4, ending Jonathan's presence here. The Moon had already been at that spot, 2° Virgo, before the events and will not return until the end of this month, Saturn's Day the 27th. But Paulette may know of an asteroid that transited 2° Virgo on March 2nd.

I've worked up 3 charts. The Event chart (last text message)

click twice thumbnail for full size:

as well as a hypothetical natal (best to remember, this may change IF we have the wrong date of birth)
But based upon the date we do have, that she just turned 24 on March
8th, 2010, I'm using March 8th Sunrise Chart for Katherine.
According to this article, this is her birthday:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/87009427.html

Katherine's Sun is in a critical degree for the muteables and the sign of Pisces as well
Sun is square 3 important planets Mars , Saturn & Uranus.

Pluto semi-square to planet Uranus as well as a semi-square to Mars
With Mars in ambitious, fiesty and quite well fit (love to hike and outdoors) type of person with Mars in Sagittarius, perhaps a bit too friendly with strangers too.
Mercury at 1Aries and her natal Jupiter conjunct “Fomalhaut” which the ancients called
“An Immortal Name” as they saw this star often in people’s charts who became famous for one reason or another. Today, we see it more often in newspapers or articles written about a person when this star is highlighted in a natal chart.

Her natal Lachesis (the asteroid named after the Greek Fates) measures the thread of life, is critical at 29TAU or conjunct Alcoyne, going into the Weeping Sisters which her Black Moon as well describes.
Chiron conjuncts “Aldebaren” a fixed star known for an
“Honor in Intelligence”…so she would be quite intelligent, however mitigated for her is the fact that Saturn opposes from “Antares”, a star known for attracting physical confrontations. The natal has at least 3 Persian Royal Stars, which auger a noteworthy life, often with troubling effect. We add to this the Weeping Sisters configuration to the planets, and disaster is possible for her and anyone of these transits may have been the
so-called “Trigger” bringing her fate into the forefront of her life.

The article I posted above claims someone came forward and spoke of confronting a “Flasher” guy on the trail near the same area she was thought to be near.

There is also a Solar Chart for her birthday, relocated from the East coast
where she lived (her father is in Pa., and I read she hails from NJ>
and relocated this chart to the location where she was missing from., or
Skamania Washington

Hope these charts prove to be beneficial in some way.

katherinehuethersunrise.gif

SOLAR RETURN FOR BIRTHDAY
RELOCATED:

katherinehsolarreturnfo.gif

Katherine’s Solar Return for this birthday, shows the MC in a crucial 25 Leo
Another critical degree for potential bodily harm.
Her S/R Venus is critical at 0Aries a Cardinal sign; and opposes S/R Saturn
At 2Libra in the 11th house .
Lachesis, is 19Scorpio, I’d see as a matter of life and death or absolutes, one way or another. Never in between. And it’s in the 1st house of this chart.
With the Vertex (a fated encounter or event) and Moira (a Greek Fate) in the 8th
And Mars/Atropos conjunct at 0Leo, I’m afraid that Katherine is no longer among us.
These are rather formidable symbols, and
I could be wrong of course, but I’d be surprised if she were.

SOLAR RETURN WITH NATAL (SUNRISE CHT)

katherinesolarwithnatal.gif

Katherine last Text chart: 14:50 or 2:50PM

background info:
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=7325001

Moon conjuncts fixed star "Acrux" the Cross or burden to bear and is conj. Lachesis in the 4th house. I'll take the 4th to be the foundation of her consciousness when she wrote the message.

The 3rd house of communications is restrictive here with Saturn rx and opposing Uranus, the planet that separates or the planet that symbolizes an unexpected event or occurrence.
Since Saturn is opposing Uranus and Uranus conjuncts Venus in the 9th, it appears to be a man connected to her that she may have spoken to and perhaps was to meet up with?.......
Pluto in the 5th may suggest that she met with foul play and the man had some sort of designs on her person.
NOTE: Pluto is square Uranus, Venus & Saturn. (not good)

When I checked Rex Bills "Rulership Book" for woods, I found that Saturn can indicate the woods as well as Neptune or Libra. In a rather "uncanny" way, we see that indeed, Saturn is in LIbra and in the 3rd house or "short journey" which was taken.
(The 3rd house can also be short journeys)

Since the 4th house and the Moon may indicate the "end of the matter", I'm taking that this chart is showing us the young woman is no viable.

IF it were someone she knew that she met up with, we'd see the 7th house ruler
as an indicator of someone she was familiar with, so Aquarius the ruler being Uranus (in the 9th)
But in this car, we do also have Mars in the 12th (the hidden enemy) and ruled by Cancer or the Moon (back to the 4th house)

Maybe I can find her date of birth as I read in this article, she hails from New Jersey,.

Leomoon
bumpity

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4918823&postcount=132"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA WA - Katherine Huether, 24 - North Bonneville 3/4/2010[/ame]

bumped up all the old and posting latest info on ron/don show ^^^

I have since read (and rethought my original position in post of the last Text)
that the 9th house Uranus in a double bodied sign, as mentioned by Tuba, is probably indicative of a stranger.

I'm only just starting to learn to incorporate the symbols of "Forensic" Astrology.

Perhaps she didn't know this person? Venus in the 9th with Uranus
may be a stranger abduction afterall.

Ask Tuba or Soulscape,they would know more then me about the symbols of this 9th house
and specifically that Venus conj. Uranus here in Pisces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans