KidFinders ~ Have the EVER found a kid? & Kathi B. Interview #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathy Melich on WFTV confronts D. Millstead today. Millstead "batters" the camera man !!! Just reported on the 5pm news.

Will put up a link if/when available.

Kathy Melich on WFTV confronts D. Millstead today. Millstead "batters" the camera man !!! Just reported on the 5pm news.

Will put up a link if/when available.

Thanks! Looking forward to what DM has to say for himself, wanna bet he blames the poor camera man for his aggressive behavior?

And....WESH reporter Jim Payne reported during the 4:30pm newscast that (paraphrasing), KF wants to help other families by offering Safety In A Flash fingerprint and dna kits. Then the camera focused on SM, and she had a computer monitor in front of her with the SIAF website on the screen.

Here's the thing....SIAF is one of their for-profit businesses....I had just referred to it in my earlier post about the free fingerprinting.

Bad enough the SIAF site claims to be sponsored by KF---DM and SM own both!!!

So, right on camera, KF's and one of their owners SM, is hawking their for-profit sites wares.

What nerve! Now, don't get me wrong---the Safety in a Flash thing is a good idea that uses a slight twist on fingerprinting by LE. I just think it's inappropriate to promote a for-profit item via the non-profit without a huge disclaimer that they own both!!!

(Going to look up FL Statutes, lots to read, might take me a while)

Fl Statutes for anyone who wants to study them:
http://www.800helpfla.com/soc.html
Click under Additional Resources, Chapter 496 FL Statutes.

Thanks! Looking forward to what DM has to say for himself, wanna bet he blames the poor camera man for his aggressive behavior?

He didn't say anything. Acted like he didn't know what she was talking about. He just stuck his hand out and pushed the cameraman, and all of Central Florida is now a witness to that assault. I say "book him Danno".

Belich went on to say that KFN packed up their tents and donation jars and have left. Go figure... :rolleyes:

Still waiting for the story link..

Shocking... NOT! What a creepola!

Belich also reported that Crime Stoppers in Palm Beach County (where West Palm Beach is), has a restraining order against DM. They showed 2 different mugshots of him and what a creepy looking character he is.

The A's better run and fast. They are about to be "had" again.

He didn't say anything. Acted like he didn't know what she was talking about. He just stuck his hand out and pushed the cameraman, and all of Central Florida is now a witness to that assault. I say "book him Danno".

Belich went on to say that KFN packed up their tents and donation jars and have left. Go figure... :rolleyes:

Still waiting for the story link..
FK...what was KM asking that he had no response to?

Isn't this the second time DM has assaulted a cameraman?

WESH doesn't have this story, apparently, because they...well, see my post just above here.

Now I gotta watch WFTV. :)

Here's some answers everyone!

Man Who Runs Kid Finders Gets Physical During Interview

Dennis Milstead runs the so-called Kid Finders Network, but Eyewitness News uncovered serious problems with his criminal past and his not-for profit group, including the fact Kid Finders has never found anybody.

Article Link:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18001297/detail.html

Wow, they got him on tape committing battery! I'd love to know if the sheriff's dept showed up?

This link was also on the KFN thread.
Such an angry little man...:mad:

Wow, they got him on tape committing battery! I'd love to know if the sheriff's dept showed up?

I'm pretty sure shoving the camera man at JBP the other day would be battery, too. He was too much of a coward and bully to give his name then, though...I suppose they know who is is by now, though! Another incident caught on tape...tsk, tsk.

snipped from above link:
Dennis Milstead runs the so-called Kid Finders Network, but Eyewitness News uncovered serious problems with his criminal past and his not-for profit group, including the fact Kid Finders has never found anybody.

Oh, what a web...

You guys have done a great job here!
Thanks!

KFN attaching themselves to this case doesn't even make sense to me. Who would donate to them or anything to do with the Anthony's at this point? Most people who follow cases like this do so with the hope of a happy ending, which clearly 99% of the population does not believe to be a viable outcome in this case. Doesn't seem like a money making venture to me.

Well, that's probably why they had to run a bogus raffle, because it makes people think "hey, I can do something good AND have a chance of winning something".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera