The oversized Bloomingdale’s panties.

Did Patsy lie about the Bloomingdale’s panties?

• Yes

Votes: 164 77.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 33 15.6%

• Total voters
Ambitioned.
Definitely different. At the end of the arms on the pink top they flare out. If you find the complete photograph of JonBenet and Burke opening their Christmas presents, you can see JonBenet's top and bottom are white and the end of the arms do not flare out. its the same with the photo where JonBenet has her arms raised, surrounded by bikes, her top and bottom are completely white!

Also in JonBenet's last ever photo, if you check the front of her top it has what looks like a design, a pattern, or a ribbon near the neck, just where the gold cross hangs. On the shoulder there is some kind of pattern which appears distinct from the torso?

Again in the large last ever photo you can see the end of JonBenet's right hand and that the arms do not flare out.

So that's two different pictures showing the pink top is different and confirming that the top and bottoms are indeed white, along with the third, JonBenet with her bike, also showing her in a white top and bottom.

So my original assumption might be correct.

From memory did Patsy not say at some interview that she looked for the pink bottoms, i.e. JonBenet wore them the night before, failing to find them she dressed JonBenet in the (burke's) long johns?

Yet we know from the photos that JonBenet was wearing a white top and bottom, so is my memory deficient?

I swear it looks light pink to me.
But then again my eyesight sucks right now. But I do see what you mean by the flash of the camera possibly blowing out the color making it appear white. *Rubs eyes* lol
I also see the pattern you describe too. I think! Lol Lord my eyes are terrible tonight!
IIRC PR always placed JonBenets PJs under her pillow to be put on the next night?
I wonder if she HAD actually changed her into the pink PJs when they got home. Then something happens between BR and JonBenet and there's blood on her panties and pink bottoms (and this is why they are missing) PR redresses her in what is close by, the shirt she wore to the White's and BR long johns and the big panties put on to keep the story together that she was asleep when she got home and dressed "quickly" to keep from waking her. The Wednesday panties were used to blend with what people possibly knew at the party. Maybe there was a discussion about the cute panties between the adult females. I think the panties only play a role in the staging. If she had truly given the panties to JonBenet, the rest would have been found in her drawer or room. JMOO and thoughts.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Uk....

The case looks PDI because there is a mountain of PR's forensic evidence on JonBenet. Toss in Steve Thomas' PDI along with PR communicating telepathically with JR via the ransom note and you are almost done.
That's much better than your previous statements of PDI being "dead in the water".

Sure but JR never explained how the flashlight then made its way to the kitchen table. He said he took it upstairs ...
Yeah and I'd love for both to have to elaborate on that issue. JOhn danced around the flashlight issue for 20 years and now Burke has placed it in his hands. That's huge and of course being overlooked by some.

More revealing than the flashlight for me was learning that JonBenet was dressed in Burke's long johns. That blows away all that undoing stuff and Patsy putting clean size-12's on JonBenet because they were a Wednesday pair, all gone in a puff of smoke.
It definitely blows it away. We now know that she wasn't redressed at all. She was wearing those items when she was bludgeoned....unless someone actually thinks a family member redressed her in soiled clothing.

On the subject of the JB Christmas photos you posted and the discussion about the color of those, anyone remember the theory awhile back that the photos were actually taken Christmas Eve or even possibly Christmas night and this may have created even more confusion on the issue of the family's clothing they wore? Yeah it is a bit far fetched I suppose and I'm not sure how they reached that conclusion analyzing the photos but if anyone remembers which thread that was discussed in, I'd appreciate a link.

DeeDee....

Or a handy dandy pedophile's kit...
Yep.....that's what I think it was. Semen stained blankets and Dr Seuss books are not put together to go out for hamburgers and fries. Nothing about that suitcase is kosher.

It definitely blows it away. We now know that she wasn't redressed at all. She was wearing those items when she was bludgeoned....unless someone actually thinks a family member redressed her in soiled clothing.

:laugh:'You're going down the wrong path Buddy'

Those clothes were not soiled when they were put on her. They were put clean on her while she was alive (before she urinated at death), after she had bled, and after she had been wiped. There is no blood in the long johns, which there would have been if they had been put on her before she was wiped.

That means, if she was wiped by John, because his shirt fibres were found on her vaginal area, that they were put on her after that, and that is how his fibres came to also be in her panties.

Factor in the reason why she bled. A finger penetration would be unlikely to cause bleeding and bruising and leave wood particles inside her. The end of a paintbrush would. An end that is missing. This assault with the paintbrush was done to give a reason for the hymenial erosion of a child, or to damage the area so that evidence of prior penetration could not be determined, IMO.

A lot of people are pinning this vaginal injury on Burke. I don't believe he would even think of or care about or know what investigators would be able to determine. So why would he make her bleed to mask anything? That is giving more evidence of penetration not hiding it.

I also don't think that the parents would know evidence of prior penetration existed if they had not done it themselves. He wouldn't have done it in front of them and there's no reason for him to confess to a prior molestation. John is the culprit, IMO.

I swear it looks light pink to me.
But then again my eyesight sucks right now. But I do see what you mean by the flash of the camera possibly blowing out the color making it appear white. *Rubs eyes* lol
I also see the pattern you describe too. I think! Lol Lord my eyes are terrible tonight!
IIRC PR always placed JonBenets PJs under her pillow to be put on the next night?
I wonder if she HAD actually changed her into the pink PJs when they got home. Then something happens between BR and JonBenet and there's blood on her panties and pink bottoms (and this is why they are missing) PR redresses her in what is close by, the shirt she wore to the White's and BR long johns and the big panties put on to keep the story together that she was asleep when she got home and dressed "quickly" to keep from waking her. The Wednesday panties were used to blend with what people possibly knew at the party. Maybe there was a discussion about the cute panties between the adult females. I think the panties only play a role in the staging. If she had truly given the panties to JonBenet, the rest would have been found in her drawer or room. JMOO and thoughts.

PositiveLight,
This is the second time I've been told they were pink, i.e. not this instance, one a while back.

Last time I accepted I was wrong, even thinking it was the flash wiping out the pink color, rendering the top white. So I checked and they are definitely white that's three different photos, taken at different points in time.

PR could have changed JonBenet into the pink pajamas, or it represents residue from a failed staging?

I remember PR saying she got JonBenet to bed and could not find her pink bottoms, from the night before, so she fetched the long johns from her bathroom drawer.

WOW, for years I believed that, even as staging I accepted it. Like I said before the most important disclosure recently, which beats the CBS show, was that JonBenet was wearing Burke Ramsey's long johns, despite her owning a nice white set of her own complete with female styled long johns, i.e. the pair she wore on Christmas Eve, as can be seen in her last ever photo where Patsy is gripping her arm!

So again I think Patsy is lying, along the lines of the size-12's, topic title of this thread.

Patsy never dressed JonBenet in Burke Ramsey's long johns, she had a large wardrobe of bedclothes, including a pink and white pajama set, and pink barbie nightgown!

Burke Ramsey dressed JonBenet in his long johns and the size-12's and Patsy lied about both items of clothing to deflect suspicion from Burke!

UKGuy, she's wearing the same pink pajamas in all the Christmas photos.

*snip*Patsy never dressed JonBenet in Burke Ramsey's long johns, she had a large wardrobe of bedclothes, including a pink and white pajama set, and pink barbie nightgown!

Burke Ramsey dressed JonBenet in his long johns and the size-12's and Patsy lied about both items of clothing to deflect suspicion from Burke!

Well, I think Patsy did dress JonBenet in the longjohns to convey a message.

longjohns ---> long John ---> John was long that night

Well, I think Patsy did dress JonBenet in the longjohns to convey a message.

longjohns ---> long John ---> John was long that night

icedtea4me,
Nope. PR could communicate telepathically with John, so there was no need for crossword style clothing arrangements.

It is what it is, staging by Burke Ramsey, its so patently obvious.

Tortoise,
I'm off to the optician, I must be color blind.

UKGuy - Don't fault yourself, it might just be your screen/monitor/coloration difference. It looks pink to me, too.

UKGuy - Don't fault yourself, it might just be your screen/monitor/coloration difference. It looks pink to me, too.

kanzz,
OK, I looked at the photos again, and maybe it is my monitor, but two photos are white and there appears a hue of pink in JonBenet's last ever photo, but get this, what she is wearing in those photos is definitely different from the top lying on her bed, there the arms flair out at the bottom, on her disputed pink/white top they are tight to her wrists, i.e. a different set from the pink top on her bed!

icedtea4me,
Nope. PR could communicate telepathically with John, so there was no need for crossword style clothing arrangements.

They look 100% pink to me. I do see what you are saying about the detailing around the shoulders, so it's possible they are different than the ones on her bed, but it's also possible those ones are inside out, imo. The ones she's wearing in the photos do appear to be lighter, but the photo quality is not very good and the lighting is inconsistent so it is hard to tell for sure.

Sorry that might not be adding much to the debate, lol!!

However I do have to say I just can't believe that BR was the one who put the size 12s on her, that is stretching. I don't see any evidence that suggests BR knew about the size 12s or would have the forethought necessary to stage a crime. Plus how would he have known PR was giving his cousin Jenny panties? No way in hell a 9/10 year old boy would care or remember something his mom bought in New York that wasn't for him. He wasn't on the trip with her to buy them (JBR was, it was a mother daughter trip with a few other friends). I understand that he could have peeked into the presents, as someone reportedly did, but I have trouble believing he would have taken all the steps necessary for him to have been the one who put the size 12s on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look 100% pink to me. I do see what you are saying about the detailing around the shoulders, so it's possible they are different than the ones on her bed, but it's also possible those ones are inside out, imo. The ones she's wearing in the photos do appear to be lighter, but the photo quality is not very good and the lighting is inconsistent so it is hard to tell for sure.

Sorry that might not be adding much to the debate, lol!!

However I do have to say I just can't believe that BR was the one who put the size 12s on her, that is stretching. I don't see any evidence that suggests BR knew about the size 12s or would have the forethought necessary to stage a crime. Plus how would he have known PR was giving his cousin Jenny panties? No way in hell a 9/10 year old boy would care or remember something his mom bought in New York that wasn't for him. He wasn't on the trip with her to buy them (JBR was, it was a mother daughter trip with a few other friends). I understand that he could have peeked into the presents, as someone reportedly did, but I have trouble believing he would have taken all the steps necessary for him to have been the one who put the size 12s on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annapurna,
If you can show the size-12's were not stored in the basement and part of the partially opened gifts, then I reckon you might be right.

Yet BR was down in the basement Christmas Afternoon opening those gifts, so says Kolar.

If the size-12's were down there awaiting to be dealt with then BR would have known about them.

I can see JR redressing her in what he thinks are just clean panties and unaware they aren't her size. Maybe to him he doesn't see the significance. He also grabs the long johns in her drawer possibly because he's seen her in them before. This is of course after wiping her down.
I've often wondered if these long johns still fit BR too?

I can see JR redressing her in what he thinks are just clean panties and unaware they aren't her size. Maybe to him he doesn't see the significance. He also grabs the long johns in her drawer possibly because he's seen her in them before. This is of course after wiping her down.

PositiveLight,
Back then or now? If they were BR's then they should have fitted him fine.

I used to think long johns were just for old guys, veteran types that picked up the habit whilst in the army.

Those long johns are even weirder than the size-12's.

I've looked up size charts for boys and girls, obviously these are based on averages, but JonBenet was 119.4cm tall, which is taller than average for a 6 year old girl, the average being 116cm.

So she wasn't small for her age.

Boys waist sizes

9 yr old 62cm
10 yr old 64cm

Girl's waist size

6 yr old 57cm

So if these fit Burke, they would have been 5 - 7 cm (2-3 inches) too large around the waist for JonBenet.

There is no reason to think that JBR was 're-dressed' at any point after she was put to bed. If you ask me, PR said she dressed her in the red turtleneck to support the intruder story. First, I don't see anyone struggling with a 'zonked out' kid to pull a turtleneck over their head and second, the Bloomies and boys long johns would be much easier to put on a sleeping child than would be snug, fitting clothes.

IMHO there was no 're-dressing'.

There is no reason to think that JBR was 're-dressed' at any point after she was put to bed. If you ask me, PR said she dressed her in the red turtleneck to support the intruder story. First, I don't see anyone struggling with a 'zonked out' kid to pull a turtleneck over their head and second, the Bloomies and boys long johns would be much easier to put on a sleeping child than would be snug, fitting clothes.

It all depends if you believe she was 'zonked out', sleeping and/or put to bed that night. There's no reason to believe them, and pineapple in her digestive tract to support her being awake.

icedtea4me,

It's called free association and the message would have been intended for the police.

IMO, at the very least, JBR was re-dressed into the size 12s. The remaining pairs were not found stored anywhere in JBR's room and were sent to police rolled up in the package, as if they were never worn before. To me, these are red flags and point to the partially opened presents in the basement.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohthatmakessense
Back