Holly Bobo missing from Tenn: MeDiA & TiMeLiNe only! *NO DISCUSSION*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.wate.com/story/24938656/suspect-accused-of-killing-holly-bobo-due-in-court

Suspect pleads not guilty to kidnapping, murder of Holly Bobo

The man charged in the disappearance and presumed death of missing nursing student Holly Bobo was arraigned in a Decatur County courtroom Tuesday afternoon.

Zachary Adams, 29, was indicted last Wednesday on charges of especially aggravated kidnapping and first degree felony murder.

His attorney pleaded not guilty on his behalf.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/1...er-tenn-woman-due-in-court-community-looking/

Man charged with kidnapping, murder of Tenn. woman due in court; community looking for answers

A Tennessee man has been charged with murder and kidnapping in the 2011 disappearance of nursing student Holly Bobo, but little else is known about the investigation.

Have authorities found her body? How did she die? And what was the connection between Bobo and the suspect, Zachary Adams?

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2014/mar/11/suspect-accused-killing-holly-bobo-due-court/

Accused killer of Holly Bobo pleads not guilty

A Tennessee man pleaded not guilty Tuesday to charges of kidnapping and killing 20-year-old nursing student Holly Bobo, whose highly publicized disappearance happened almost three years ago.

http://www.wate.com/story/24972536/zach-adams-arrest-history

Holly Bobo's alleged killer has 14-page rap sheet

The man charged in the 2011 kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo is no stranger to the justice system with a criminal past that dates back years and a rap sheet that is 14 pages long.

As more details emerge, many are wondering why Zachary Adams wasn't in jail to begin with.

In 2011, a woman named Rebecca Earp said in court documents that Adams assaulted her.

Then, in 2004, he shot his own mother, forcing his stepfather to take out an order of protection, saying the family feared for their lives.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/24979714/proposed-law-would-allow-murder-victims-photos

New law would give murder victims a face in the courtroom

Murder cases in the state of Tennessee could be affected by a new proposed law. It would allow pictures of victims to be shown during trial.

Holly Bobo's face became a familiar image for many people after she disappeared in 2011. But her face might not be shown during her accused killer's murder trial unless the law changes.

In many state murder trials, the jury sees nothing but autopsy photos and a gruesome crime scene. But Carol Daugherty, whose daughter was killed, is asking lawmakers to give victims a face in the courtroom.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140316/NEWS01/303160005/Why-wasn-t-Zachary-Adams-behind-bars-

Why wasn't Zachary Adams behind bars?

Some blame justice system in Holly Bobo's death, but Adams' history reflects normal judicial practice in state of Tennessee

Zachary Rye Adams was charged with at least 53 offenses ranging from traffic tickets, to drug charges, to aggravated domestic assault before the day Holly Bobo was abducted, according to a review of court and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation records by The Jackson Sun.

http://www.wkrn.com/story/25022048/holly-bobos-family-rallies-for-vicitms-rights-bill

Holly Bobo's family joins plea to change murder trial rules

he family of Holly Bobo and many other families of crime victims faced disappointment on Tennessee's Capitol Hill Wednesday after an emotional committee hearing.

Bobo's family and other loved ones of crime victims came together to support a bill would make a major change to murder trials.

The bill, if passed, would admit pictures as evidence at murder trials.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/25132328/holly-bobo-murder-suspect-charged-with-coercion-of-witness

Holly Bobo murder suspect charged with coercion of witness

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation charged Zachary Rye Adams with an additional criminal count in its ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Holly Bobo.

Investigators developed additional information that led special agents to secure an arrest warrant Tuesday, charging Adams with a single count of coercion of witness.

http://wreg.com/2014/04/01/new-charge-for-zach-adams-in-holly-bobo-case/

New Charge For Zach Adams In Holly Bobo Case

The man charged with killing Holly Bobo now has another charge.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has charged Zach Adams with one count of Coercion of Witness.

Adams is already charged with Felony First Degree Murder and Especially Aggravated Kidnapping.

http://www.waff.com/story/25200684/...-in-holly-bobo-case-set-for-wednesday-morning

Status hearing held for suspect in Holly Bobo case

A status hearing was held Wednesday morning for the suspect in the Holly Bobo case.

Zachary Adams is accused of kidnapping and killing the nursing student in 2011. Her body still has not been found.

Adams was not in court Wednesday morning, but the judge says he regrets his decision to waive Adams' right to appear in court and says he will have to show up to all hearings from now on.

The date for Adams' next court proceeding was set for 1 p.m. on April 30.

Thank you OldSteve for keeping this Holly Bobo timeline thread alive. I intend to post my entire Holly Bobo case timeline here in about one week. After the arrest of the 'main suspect' I backed off, because I thought that the officials would clarify their case against the 'main suspect' and make my timeline moot, if not irrelevant. But not a single shred of evidence has been released to this date by the authorities. Also, on the regular Holly Bobo thread of Websleuths, I find that I have to constantly post snippets from my timeline to answer sincere questions from the sleuths. So, I guess my complete timeline is still relevant.

Why am I not posting my complete timeline right now? I decided to try and account for every minute immediately preceding and following Holly Bobo's abduction. This only involves about 5% of my timeline, but is an exacting and headache-producing effort. I will need to take a few aspirin over this coming week! But it will be worth it.

My Holly Bobo timeline should follow. I tried to post it and it is WAY too large for a Websleuths post. I will have to count the words in my timeline and break it up into at least two consecutive posts.

MY OPINIONS ONLY, NO FACTS HERE!!:

My timeline is too long to post as a single article! I broke it into two parts, as consecutive posts.

THE HOLLY BOBO CASE TIMELINE- Part I

Prologue:

Even though there has been (as of March 5, 2014) an arrest in the Holly Bobo case, I have decided to post my full timeline for this tragic but complex and interesting story. I have decided to NOT edit opinions that I developed before the recent arrest of the ‘main suspect’ in this case. Even though most of this timeline was written before the recent arrest of the ‘main suspect’, it may still be of value to interested sleuths. Since it may well be a very long time before any evidence against the ‘main suspect’ in the Holly Bobo case is revealed, my timeline does provide a baseline for what kinds of evidence could exist or not exist and also allows for development of additional theories. I have in some instances, greatly reduced the length of my original individual timeline entries, but preserved the significant details.

Apart from easily-recognizable acronyms, such as TBI or ATV or dates such as OCT or NOV, I will use BOLDED words or phrases for emphasis only (the equivalent of italicizing or underlining). I am not ‘shouting’ or ‘screaming’ when I use BOLDED characters! Parentheses, where used in my timeline, are only intended to distinguish one sentence or concept from another; their distribution has no other intent or meaning.

What follows is my most updated OCT. 12, 1990 through MARCH 5, 2014 Holly Bobo case timeline. This very latest version of my timeline includes almost all classes of entries (excepting psychic reports and statement analyses, although I do not necessarily dispute the value of statement analyses), and includes reports of credible, possibly credible and estimable character; even many internet myths or rumors are listed and identified as such. I find that unless internet rumors and other possibly questionable reports are vetted in my timeline AND IDENTIFIED AS SUCH, future derivative posts can get out of control. What I personally consider to be the more speculative entries in my newest timeline WILL BE (?bracketed in question marks?). REMEMBER, PHRASES THAT ARE ?bracketed in question marks? may be incompletely substantiated my me because I have not found enough confirming reports, motively-created by attention-seekers, speculative by nature, myths, locally-generated rumors, nationally-generated rumors, or solely the product of very clever trolls who have tricked most of us (remember, even seemingly reliable reports about the Holly Bobo abduction may not be supported by the official investigation). Where enclosing question marks are lacking for a string of words, but where I qualify a statement as ‘my opinion’ or with similar language, beware! Only the officials possess the facts; my personal opinions ARE NOT facts, unless by some serendipitous circumstance or complete accident! THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL TIMELINE and because of the exhausting challenge of putting all of this together I MAY UNINTENTIONALLY HAVE INCLUDED ERRORS OR OMISSIONS REGARDING THE TIMES AND NATURE OF SPECIFIC EVENTS OR ACCIDENTALLY MISREPRESENTED SOME EVENTS OR THE SPECIFIC DETAILS OF EVENTS.

As usual for my timelines, I do not present the names OR abbreviations of peoples’ names (except for certain non-suspects such as the victim and those with a recognized celebrity status). Also, I do not steer readers towards a suspect, nor do I possess any particular bias towards any particular individual or individuals. Readers are free to draw their own conclusions from my timeline, but again- I HAVE NO BIAS AND I AM NOT ATTEMPTING TO DIRECT READERS TOWARDS ANY PARTICULAR CONCLUSIONS. The man currently under arrest for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo will be referred to as the ‘main suspect’ in my timeline OR ‘main suspect’s’ where used in a possessive sense. I provide no URL address links, but present enough information in most individual timeline entries so that curious internet-saavy sleuths should be able to locate the associated historical news stories or blogs on the internet.

Several non-official investigative groups have become involved with the Holly Bobo case since its inception and the authorities were discontent with many or most of these private investigations. In my opinion a fair amount of hyperbole has been generated from non-official investigative channels. The full extent of non-official investigative contributions to the following timeline cannot be 100% determined by me, but I have done my best to distinguish such reports from more official-sounding reports throughout.

If I were asked my opinion about what is the most incongruent and perplexing aspect of the Holly Bobo case, it would be this: why did the perpetrator allow Holly to take ANY loose personal items with her from the abduction scene to the getaway vehicle? Why not just discard her cell phone, purse, lunch box/sling bag, etc. in the carport or out-of-sight in the nearby woods? If this evidence was left near-to the abduction scene, it would have had little or no investigative value. Also, the answer probably cannot be that this was a desperate “snatch-and-grab” abduction by a random crazed passerby; on the contrary- the abductor apparently spent some time talking or arguing with Holly (5 minutes or longer) before forcing her to leave with him. Were the loose personal items deliberately taken, so they could be planted at a later date? Was the crime this cleverly planned?

In my opinion, the second-most incongruent aspect of the Holly Bobo case concerns what has been reported about the tracking dog or dogs. Why was Holly’s scent not tracked deep into the woods with vehicle tracks in the dirt where the scent ended OR why was Holly’s scent not tracked out to the main (Swan Johnson) road? What other sensible possibilities are there?

In my opinion, the third-most incongruent aspect is this: with seemingly such a carefully-planned crime, why did the abductor apparently not realize that Holly’s brother was still at home on the morning of the abduction? The abductor knew enough to wait for Holly’s father and mother to leave at different times. But the abductor did not wait for Holly’s brother to leave. This was a huge oversight by the perpetrator.

In my opinion, the fourth-most incongruent aspect of this case concerns a portion of my timeline, and may well be a consequence of my own mistakes. Anyway, I have great difficulty with the relatively small amount of time allowed for all of the supposed events that occurred between my April 13, 2011, 7:50 AM (when Holly’s brother woke up) and 8:00 AM (when the neighbor woman arrived) timeline entries.

I have followed and recorded timeline data about the Holly Bobo case since the very beginning, but I am objective and not personally attached to this case. Note that I have written similar timelines for the McStay Family and Michelle Parker cases, as well as provided partial evaluations of events for other cases on Websleuths, such as for the Maura Murray and the Jamison Family cases. All of my sources are from the Internet. I have reviewed hundreds of internet newspaper articles and thousands of blog posts over the past three years that discuss the Holly Bobo case.

Now, thusly instructed and ‘informed’, please read my version of the complete timeline for the Holly Bobo case.

OCT. 12, 1990

Holly Lynn Bobo is born. At this very earliest point of my timeline, I need to opine that the future adult Holly Bobo is a kind, gentle, generous, trusting, loving, intelligent, and sincerely religious young woman. If this case is to be understood, the sleuth must entertain no reservations or doubts about the integrity of Holly Bobo. In my opinion, Holly Bobo was a targeted innocent victim, pure and simple.

FEB. 1, 2005

There are links online to the Decatur County Chronicle where the poster says that Holly Bobo is shown as being on the Principal’s List (great school grades I assume) as of this date. Clipped and pasted text from the poster seems to confirm this, but the cited link is broken and I cannot confirm the reported information back to its original source.

MAR. 5, 2008

The Henderson County News shows Holly Bobo as being on the 11th grade honor roll. Her full name is confirmed as Holly Lynn Bobo.

JAN. 28, 2009

Holly Bobo is shown by Henderson County News as being on the Senior Class honor roll at Scotts Hill High School. This is a good place to mention how confusing local nomenclature can be to an outsider. Scotts Hill High School is in Reagan, TENN. Post-abduction reports about Holly Bobo are based from and/or mention her home location as Parsons, and less commonly as Darden, TENN. The FBI states that Holly’s home is in Darden, TENN. Researchers will also find the town of Lexington and numerous other towns mentioned by name. Some names, such as Bible Hill and Yellow Springs, may refer to roads or unincorporated settlements rather than a formal incorporated town.

MAY 13, 2009

The Henderson County News lists the 2009 graduates from Scotts Hill High School, which include Holly Bobo.

sometime during ?2010?:

Holly Bobo begins attending classes to become a Licensed Practical Nurse. These studies were at the Tennessee Technology Center in Parsons (‘UT’ may be the local vernacular for this college), an extension campus of the University of Tennessee; however Holly Bobo was not a UT-Martin student sensu-stricto. Note that in a later post below (April 23 to 24, 2011), one or more pieces of crime-evidence may have been recovered from near-to the Tennessee Technology Center (the so-called “Easter evidence”).

JAN. ?23?, 2011

A man tries to abduct a woman from outside her home in Hickman County. She resists, and the man runs off. See my April 20 to 21, 2011 entry below, for more information.

APRIL ?2? or 4, 2011

The future ‘main suspect’ in the Holly Bobo abduction (see my FEB. 28 to APRIL 1, 2014 entry, much further below) is said to have been arrested by rangers in Natchez Trace State Park on charges of tampering with evidence, assault on an officer, drug possession, and resisting arrest. By this time, the future ‘main suspect’ already had a long history of arrests.

around APRIL 6, 2011

Holly Bobo ?may have attended and/or worked a booth at and/or sang at a raccoon dog trial event?. Also, see my May 11, 2011 and May 3, 2013 entries below, regarding this event. Some bloggers believe that the future perpetrator saw Holly at this social event. My opinion- this is possible, but I believe that the perpetrator knew about Holly before this event (assuming that Holly even attended this event). It has been stated that Holly Bobo had an “angelic” voice and liked to sing in talent contests as well as at Corinth Baptist Church, where she was a member. Regarding the perpetrator: in my opinion, somebody became obsessed/angry with Holly at one of her four principal activities over the most-recent year or years before her abduction- high school, college, church, or scheduled community events. My theoretical person who became obsessed/angry with Holly Bobo does not have to be the actual kidnapper; this person could have motivated another person or persons to commit the abduction.

APRIL 13, 2011, Wednesday- ENTRIES BELOW ARE ON THIS DATE, UNTIL A LATER DATE IS SPECIFICALLY INDICATED IN THE HEADER TO AN ENTRY. The FBI describes Holly Bobo as 5’ 3” tall, 110 pounds, and wearing a pink T-shirt and light-blue jeans on the day of her abduction. Less-officially, I have seen many mentions that Holly was wearing ?black flip-flops? at the time of her abduction. .

4:30 AM: (Holly awoke and was in her bedroom studying for an important test at college that day, witnesses unknown). (An inch of rain has been reported to have fallen ?the day before?; this means that anyone using unpaved secondary roads in the area should have left foot tracks and/or tire impressions). (In my opinion, this would also aid tracking dogs, because the heavy rain washed away earlier scents, making new scents seem much stronger). My opinion again- if this rain event occurred as reported, it is VERY relevant to the accuracy of the dog-tracking evidence. Note that historical weather records show that this significant rain event probably occurred on April 11, 2011. In either case, this should have significantly aided investigators, both with regards to finding human/vehicle tracks AND aiding the tracking dogs.
4:30 to just before 5:30 AM: (In my opinion, this would be the very latest time interval during which a perpetrator would have arrived on the scene and watched for Holly’s father and mother to leave to go to their respective jobs. I personally believe that any outside perpetrator should have arrived by 4:00 AM to successfully carry out the abduction).
5:30-5:35 AM: (Holly is still in her bedroom, available witness is her father). I believe that her father spoke to her through the door before he left for work. This should be a solidly-timed entry.
5:30-5:35 AM: (Holly’s father leaves for work, available witness is himself and possibly Holly’s mother). This should be a solidly-timed entry.
5:35-6:30 AM: I propose that Holly spent part of this time period studying in her bedroom for the important College test and also spent part of this time period doing the normal things to get ready for the day.
6:30-7:00 AM: (Holly is in her bedroom and later at her breakfast table and her mother makes a lunch for Holly, available witness is Holly’s mother).
?Just before 7:00 AM?: Holly is texting her College girlfriend while still in her bedroom or shortly after arriving at the breakfast table. Her College girlfriend would be the witness to this activity.
7:00 AM: (Holly’s mother leaves for work at a local school; available witness is Holly’s mother). This should be a solidly-timed entry.
7:00 AM to ?7:05 AM?: (Holly is texting and talking on the phone with her College girlfriend, witness is her girlfriend). In more detail: originally Holly and her girlfriend were texting back-and-forth but the signal was weak so the girlfriend used her house landline phone to re-dial Holly “around 7:00 o’ clock.” This last call was apparently brief; ?possibly a couple of minutes?. The time period for this entry should be modestly accurate.
?7:05-7:10 AM?: Holly studies for her College exam at her breakfast table “for a few minutes”.
?7:10 AM to 7:15 AM?: (Holly’s boyfriend calls Holly to tell her about him being accused just earlier in the morning of trespassing on her grandmother’s property across the county while turkey hunting; one witness is Holly’s boyfriend). (Presumably, the investigators have confirmed or denied this incident via the owners of the grandmother’s property and phone records).
?7:15 to 7:30 AM?: (There are a flurry of calls between Holly/Holly’s boyfriend and Holly’s mother about the accidental and embarrassing ‘trespassing’ incident; available witnesses are Holly’s boyfriend and mother and possibly others). I am assuming that at this time, Holly’s mother was not yet working in her class at school AND was still available to answer her cell phone on demand.
7:30-7:35 AM: (Holly talked with her mother on the phone, available witness is her mother and presumably the cell phone records). (Based upon my timeline below, Holly’s mother ?must have went to class just after this cell phone call and left her cell phone where her secretary could hear it ring?). This should be a solidly-timed entry.
?7:35-7:39 AM?: Holly Bobo should have been gathering her stuff together and getting ready to leave her home during this time period. For example, gathering her purse, cell phone, lunch, and school materials.
7:39 AM: Newschannel5.com reports that ?a post was made to the Facebook page of the later-to-be-identified ‘main suspect’? who is ultimately arrested for Holly Bobo’s abduction. This Facebook post, if it actually happened, was sinister and derogatory towards an unidentified woman. However, the ‘main suspect’s on-and-off girlfriend at the time claims that ?the ‘main suspect’ was actually referring to her? (and by inference, not Holly Bobo). Ironically, depending upon the location from where this Facebook post originated, it could provide an alibi of sorts for the ‘main suspect’- UNLESS more than one perpetrator is involved. (And I am well aware such theories, including the most recently-proposed “triad” of perpetrators).
Slightly before or at 7:40 AM: (Holly is going outside to her car which is 10 to 12 feet from the nearest home exit door- possibly at 5 minutes earlier than her usual schedule so as to not miss an important college exam, no available witnesses except the perpetrator). (?Some reports suggest the car was in her long driveway, and other reports suggest it was in a carport?). (Her car was probably in the carport attached to the back of her house, based upon numerous later reports and blogs).
About 7:40 AM-1st event: (Holly is confronted by the perpetrator near her black Mustang automobile. She drops her can of soda in surprise or because of an immediate physical confrontation. According to officials the mystery perpetrator is likely to be someone who was familiar with her daily schedule). (?It is also said that Holly was led a short distance from the carport back into a semi-enclosed garage?). Holly’s car is said to have been washed four days earlier, so it was now more clean and reflective. It is reported that Holly’s abductor ?may have been hiding around the corner in the carport watching for Holly’s reflection on her car?. In my opinion, these theoretical scenarios hardly make the abductor sound like some random stranger; it seems that the abductor was quite familiar with Holly’s morning schedule, BUT the abductor would have to be unaware that Holly’s brother was still at the house. I mean- would you try to abduct a woman if you believed her brother was still in her home and did not know if he was watching with a gun or whatever?
About 7:40 AM-2nd event: (Someone screamed in the direction of Holly’s house; male witness to this scream lives in a house ?nearest? to Holly’s home). This male witness is an adult man who lives with his mother. The timing of this entry should be fairly accurate.
About 7:40 AM-3rd event: (Holly is attacked/restrained in some manner and leaves a small amount of blood on the carport floor; also see later entries). There seems to be very widespread support that blood was found. (My personal opinion- although the perpetrator may have had a firearm, for the sake of silence- a knife was used to commit the abduction and the blood was from Holly being incidentally scratched/cut somewhere OR struck on the face to promote submissiveness).
?7:40-7:45 AM?: (The adult male in the neighboring household tells his mother who lives with him about hearing the scream from the direction of the Bobo home). (According to one post I saw, this man ?may have been adding oil to his vehicle at the time of the scream?). (?This might have led to a couple-minute delay in reporting it to his mother?). It has been reported by some that this neighbor woman then called 911, but in my opinion this particular event did not happen.
?7:40-7:50 AM?: (The adult male neighbor’s mother tries to call Holly’s mother at work about the scream, witness is school secretary who relays this info to Holly’s mother, who is now in class).
7:50 AM: Holly’s brother wakes up because his family’s house dog is barking; available witness is himself. Note that I have previously suggested on Websleuths that Holly’s brother may have ?been awakened as early as 7:40 to 7:45 AM?, only because this allows more time for the numerous closely-spaced incidents listed below to occur. However, until shown otherwise, I will treat this as a fairly-accurate time entry. (?It has been claimed that there were two dogs, one inside the house and one tied up or penned outside of the house?). (The latest reports suggest that any dog outside the house was not tied up or penned and was friendly and trusting). In my opinion, it might be worth considering that the family dog outside was already familiar with the scent of the perpetrator from previous experience, but I equally recognize that 9 out of 10 house dogs become submissive when approached by a dominant-behaving male human.
?7:51- 7:52 AM?: (Now, looking out of his window, Holly’s brother notices Holly’s car is unexpectedly still there and sees the silhouettes of two people kneeling down by the car; he also hears voices of two people, available witness is himself). (Note that I am confused from various reports about whether the two silhouettes were seen leaning down, kneeling, squatting or sitting). (Most recently the story is that the brother saw Holly and a man kneeling and facing each other and talking. Holly sounded very upset and heated, but most of the talking was being done by the perpetrator. The only words of the conversation the brother could understand was Holly saying- “no, why?”). From Holly’s brother’s witness description, the FBI describes the perpetrator as being 5’ 8” to 6’ 0” tall, weighing 200 pounds, and wearing camouflage clothing.
?7:52 – 7:53 AM?: (Holly’s brother calls Holly’s mother who is at work but gets no answer because his mother’s cell phone is not with her, witnesses are himself and his mother’s school secretary). (I want to clarify this statement; it is said that the mother’s phone was in another room in the school). It would seem possible that the school secretary either heard the mother’s cell phone ringing, or Holly’s brother made a second follow-up call to the secretary’s number to get through to Holly’s mother.
?7:53 – 7:54 AM?: (Holly’s mother gets the message from the school secretary and calls her son/Holly’s brother who tells his mother about Holly’s car still being there and the two people he saw, available witnesses are son and mother). Relevantly, in the April 30, 2013 WSMV-TV episode, Holly’s mother implies that she did not tell her son at this time about the earlier scream reported by the neighbor man to his mother to Holly’s mother. This oversight could have contributed to confusion, whereby Holly’s brother was still somewhat convinced that the strange man was Holly’s boyfriend.
?7:54 – 7:56 AM?: (The alarmed mother now calls 911 but is shortly thereafter not satisfied that she talked to the right office, witness is Henderson County dispatch). To date, this is the earliest call to 911 that I can propose. However, in my opinion, I still feel that an earlier (around 7:40 to 7:45 AM) call to 911 by someone would better support the status-quo of my timeline in this case, but such a call is not supported by my personal evaluation of the available evidence.
?7:55 – 7:57 AM?: (Holly is viewed from her house by her brother being led towards and/or into the adjacent woods by a man in camouflage clothing; available witness is Holly’s brother). (I have heard rumors of ?specks of blood on the lawn?). It is reported that Holly and her abductor walked at least a short distance down a four-wheeler path to the left of a tree house into the woods with the family dog accompanying them and wagging its tail (?did the dog recognize the scent of the abductor, or was it simply being submissive?). It is also reported that ?Holly’s family theorized that the abductor may have ultimately led Holly from the edge of the woods and back to the main road where a getaway vehicle was parked?. I have supported this latter opinion from the very beginning. In my opinion, nothing else makes sense to me. However, when you read the unofficial reports about the search dogs (later in my timeline), it becomes more confusing. But to be clear about this- in my opinion, nobody witnessed Holly being led out to the main road OR deeply into the woods until out-of-sight; rather Holly’s brother ?saw Holly and the man walking towards a trail/road at the edge of the woods?. Repeating myself, to the best of my knowledge, nobody witnessed Holly and the perpetrator passing out-of-sight into the deep woods. Nor did anybody report a strange vehicle parked in the woods or out on the main road (Swan Johnson) at the time of Holly’s abduction.
?7:56 – 7:57 AM?: (Holly’s mother calls her son again and her son says Holly is walking into woods with a man he thinks is her boyfriend- but the mother says it cannot be her boyfriend and to call 911 and go outside with a gun and follow them; available witnesses are son and mother).
just after ?7:58 AM?: (?The abductor has left the woods and is approaching or already in a getaway vehicle with Holly Bobo on Swan Johnson road?) This scenario is purportedly based upon early published comments from investigators; the time is added by me. (This theory seems to have ?been somewhat supported by Holly’s family? AND by my much earlier posts to Websleuths). However, I can find no evidence that the tracking dogs supported this or any particularly sensible scenario (discussed above and below in my timeline).
?7:57 – 7:59 AM?: (Holly’s mother calls 911 again, but to a more relevant phone number, witness is Decatur County dispatch). (Some early official reports make it sound like Holly’s mother made only one 911 call, but I personally believe that she made at least two 911 calls).
?7:58 – 7:59 AM?: (Holly’s brother tries to call Holly but gets voice-mail; available witness is himself and presumably the cell phone records). This would suggest that Holly is no longer allowed to answer her phone by this time and/or her cell phone has been disabled. (Holly’s brother then tries to call Holly’s boyfriend but gets voice-mail, available witness is himself and presumably the cell phone records). Since Holly’s boyfriend was apparently hunting at the time, he may well have turned off the ringer on his phone or the two phones were out-of-range.
Around ?7:59 AM?: (As per his mother’s request, Holly’s brother gets a pistol and walks out of house and notices blood and a spilled can of soda by Holly’s car, available witness is himself and presumably later investigators). (?There are reports that Holly’s brother initially thought that this blood was from a turkey that Holly’s boyfriend had killed?). (Note that I am confused here, because some reports indicate ?the blood was in the semi-enclosed garage and other reports indicate the blood was by Holly’s car, which I understand was not IN the semi-enclosed garage?). (I am inclined from the very latest reports to now opine that Holly’s car was IN the carport attached to her house and that the blood was there too). At this point, let me mention that some bloggers claim that there is an enclosed garage on the front of the Bobo home, and a carport attached in the rear. From ground photos, I myself cannot see a garage on the front (Swan Johnson-road side) of the Bobo Home. My opinion is that Holly was abducted from the attached carport at the rear of the Bobo home.
7:59 AM – 8:00 AM: (Holly’s brother calls 911, just as he hears sirens, witness is presumably the dispatcher- note that this call may have been at 7:59 AM based on a supposed official comment).
8:00 AM: (The previously-mentioned neighbor woman whose adult son heard the earlier and ?singular? scream, pulls up to Holly’s house and reports the scream her son heard earlier- to Holly’s brother; the neighbor woman and Holly’s brother are witnesses for each other). (My opinions only- from this story I assume that the brother has temporarily given up his search for his sister in the woods and is now standing in full sight near his house). This should be a moderately well-timed entry.
8:00-ish: (The first police car arrives at Holly Bobo’s house, “just after 8 o’clock”). In my opinion, this timing is about right, I would pick a time range of 8:02 to 8:05 AM for the arrival of police if my opinion was requested. It would be useful to know which direction (on Swan Johnson Road) the police arrived from. In my opinion, the officers did not arrive from the north because if so, they could have encountered the perpetrator’s getaway vehicle.
8:00-ish: (?The immediate area where Holly was last seen was searched by up to three officers?; this is both indicated and contradicted by these two news-report versions of events: “Decatur County Sheriff [name omitted] said as soon as deputies arrived, they took a statement from [Holly’s brother] and began searching where Holly was last seen” OR “[the sheriff] said deputies did not want to enter the area or allow others to do so for fear that they would impair some evidence that might be found and because they were waiting on a search dog and trying to gather information leading them to go a certain direction.”). In my opinion, which of these two accounts is closest to fact IS important. Interestingly, the purported second version of events (officials waited a fair amount of time before searching) is supported by a family friend on an April 30, 2013 episode from WSMV-TV. Also, see my 8:35 to 8:45 and 10:15 AM posts below, regarding the ‘delayed search’ scenario.
8:15 AM-ish: (Based upon the proposed timeline to this point and my ‘guesstimated’ travel time, ?this would be the earliest that Holly’s mother would be expected to have made it back to her home?, assuming that she left from the school where she worked). (However, at least one news report stated that ?Holly’s mother was already back home when the police arrived?- if true, this would be a serious problem for my timeline). (?Holly’s mother was driven to her home by a friend and was not driving her own car?). (If a friend drove Holly’s mother to the house, it is not clear to me why the Holly’s mother was not using her own vehicle, but she may simply have been ?too rattled by the events to drive her own vehicle safely and/or needed to talk on her cell phone?). (I have seen a rumor that ?Holly’s mother called the police twice while on her way from the school back to her home?). (?Perhaps at least one of these cell phone calls was to her husband?).
about 8:30 AM: (Holly’s father arrives back home from his workplace; ?I suppose he was alerted on his phone about the events by his wife and/or the police?).
After 8:35 AM: (This is the very earliest time when the State Patrol or other officials could have brought in a search dog or dogs; it is implied that this was the same day that Holly disappeared). (I cannot establish with certainty whether the tracking dog or dogs were employed at 8:35 AM or instead much later (see below), but believe that it was not unnecessarily long after Holly disappeared and at least on the same day). Any scents should have still been fresh and easily followed.
8:35 to 8:45 AM: (?This is approximately the earliest time when the police may have began a ground search around the property?). An early news account places the search as beginning ?45 minutes? after police arrived. However, on the April 30, 2013 WSMV-TV episode, a family friend states that it was more than two hours before the official search began, because the police were waiting for search dogs and a helicopter. Also see my 10:15 AM post below, regarding the ‘delayed search’ scenario.
Later than 8:35 AM and possibly later than 10:15 AM: (There are two principal stories; ?one is that the dogs could not track Holly’s scent into the woods; the other version is that the dogs crossed the family ‘lawn’ to a path and continued a short distance on that path shallowly into the woods and lost the scent near a logging road?). In my opinion, it is likely that the dog or dogs lost Holly’s scent just upon the edge of the woods. Also in my opinion, if the dog or dogs could not track Holly’s scent out to the main road (Swan Johnson Rd.) OR to human/vehicle tracks in the mud on a logging road (it had recently rained heavily- see my 4:30 AM entry, above), something is incongruent with my timeline descriptions. In my opinion, the nose of a dog does not lie and possesses no bias- IF a tracking dog has a fresh scent and IF its handlers do not consciously or subconsciously give the dog cues. In my opinion, the various stories concerning the tracking dogs generally imply that the scent suddenly stopped or was indistinct and directionless and no scent evidence was found very far beyond the edge of the Bobo family’s ‘lawn’. Also, in my opinion, what the tracking dogs ultimately determined is second only to the location of Holly’s white sling-bag/lunch box (described in a later entry) in understanding this case.
9:06 AM: THIS REPORT MAY BE COMPLETELY FALSE, SO BEWARE! (?Holly’s cell phone pinged, placing her phone about a mile from her house, near the junction of Swan Johnson and 5 Forks Roads?). (This is an internet rumor that appeared as early as April 21 to 22, 2011, but the exact time and more precise location of this ping may have been added to the internet rumor mill at a later date).
9:12 AM: THESE REPORTS MAY BE COMPLETELY FALSE INTERNET CONTRIVANCES, SO BEWARE! (?A cell phone belonging to a publicly-unidentified individual pinged ‘six minutes away’ from the location of Holly’s 9:06 AM ping?). (?The mystery cell phone owner’s vehicle is said to have been seen earlier on Swan Johnson Road on the morning of April 13, 2011?). (?This ping may correlate with the one said to have occurred from a location near the intersection of Highway 882, and Russ Long-Cub Creek Hill Roads?).
9:58 AM: BEWARE! Yet another internet report surfaces that (?Holly’s cell phone pinged about ¼ mile from her house at Five Forks around this time?). Some or all of the cell phone-ping stories may be false. HOWEVER, in my opinion, it is not unreasonable that Holly’s phone did ping at some close-by location before being disabled by the perpetrator, but the TBI has not confirmed that Holly’s cell phone ever pinged at all. The perpetrator did have the time to disable Holly’s cell phone at the abduction site. (But why would the perpetrator disable her phone on the spot and then take it with him to the getaway vehicle?).
10:15 AM: Based upon some accounts, the official search with dogs and officers could have been delayed until, or even later than this time. When I look at the full history of reports, I sort of support that the main search did occur at this later time. Also, see some of my above entries regarding the ‘delayed search’ issue.
APRIL 13, morning: internet rumors cropped up very early on about an ?ATV being locally-reported as stolen? on the same morning as Holly Bobo’s abduction. An argument against any ATV usage for the abduction will be revisited in a different entry below.
APRIL 13, ?afternoon?: It is said that 250 volunteers searched around Holly Bobo’s home. ?This seems unlikely at such an early date?, but is based upon the very earliest newspaper reports. It is implied by a WKRN-TV report that- ?250 volunteers searched around the Holly Bobo home on Wednesday, April 13, 2011?. At this point I want to mention that I have been unable to find official evidence that Holly Bobo’s home and outbuildings/structures were taped-off/isolated and systematically and carefully searched by authorities (not volunteers) on April 13. I include this detail mainly because variations on this question have been posed by bloggers. In my opinion, it is not counterintuitive to immediately isolate and search ALL STRUCTURES thoroughly. For example, what if the perpetrator did very briefly enter Holly’s home (or was hiding inside her home!) and accidentally left forensic evidence behind? What if the perpetrator hid inside or beneath any close-by structures before the abduction? There could be footprints, fingerprints, chewing gum, fibers, cigarette butts, drug residues, tobacco spit, etc.

APRIL 14, 2011

(?At least 50 searchers are active? I have seen another report that there were ?300? searchers). The Bobo family holds a press conference. A $25,000 reward, funded by the community, is announced by the Decatur County sheriff. The reward is for information that leads to Holly Bobo’s safe return. Around this date, country music star Whitney Duncan made an appeal on Facebook for her fans to pray for Holly’s safe return (?this could have been as early as the 13th?). Holly Bobo is Whitney Duncan’s cousin. Whitney Duncan also mentions the $25,000 reward in a tweet on the ?14th?.

APRIL 14 to ?15?, 2011, evening

?A local landowner? discovered Holly’s white sling-bag/lunch box [also called a “lunch purse” by authorities] along a creek about 6 to 8 miles from her abduction site. (This should represent the so-called ‘Bible Hill discovery’, although it is said to actually be on ?Gooch Road?) (I prefer the 14th for this find, rather than the 15th, based upon ?the very earliest? news accounts). (Note that this version of the discovery is confusing because the earliest reports talked about ‘searchers’, but the initial find was possibly ?made by one local landowner?. ?Perhaps the police and volunteers immediately went to the site and contributed to the discoveries?). (There are limited internet rumors about ?blood on Holly’s white sling-bag/lunch box?). In my opinion, the location of this evidence is the seminal aspect of the Holly Bobo case and the ultimate key to its understanding. Let me explain my personal opinions further- the perpetrator may have planted this evidence to misdirect the investigation towards someone else (someone he disliked and/or who he figured would then become the principal suspect) –OR- the position of this evidence is directly relevant to the identity/general location/getaway route of the perpetrator. No third possibility occurs to me. In my opinion, the location of this evidence is not random in any scenario- it has real meaning to the astute sleuth. If the reported location of this evidence is greatly misrepresented by me, or the evidence never existed in the first place, then of course ignore this entry.

APRIL 15, 2011

On this date or slightly earlier, a female Bobo family relative (a paternal cousin of Holly Bobo) made a plea for help in finding Holly Bobo. Also, around this date, an officer (TBI or local) was reported to have said that Holly’s boyfriend and brother were not suspects. See my April 18, 2011 and April 26, 2011 entries below regarding the ongoing confusion about the subject of suspects from official reports.

APRIL 15, 2011, mid-day to afternoon

(Strong storms were forecast for the region during this time period, perhaps searches were delayed for a short while-evening through early morning; note that I have seen a similar report for April 26-are these two separate weather events?). Also, around this time, reports surfaced about a parked vehicle that contained camouflage clothing and a cell phone (the discovery of this vehicle may have been on the 13th or 14th). This latter report was quickly dropped and even removed from some news websites. In my opinion, this vehicle report could well be accurate, but was immediately determined by authorities to not be relevant to the Holly Bobo case. This conclusion is somewhat backed up by an ABC internet news report on April 15, 2011.

ON OR ABOUT APRIL 16 or 17, 2011

(?The volunteer search is moved to the Gooch Road/Bible Hill area. The apocryphal duct tape with hair and additional items may refer to this locality, a day or two later into this search?). (Anyway, ?additional items may have been recovered?, leading to odd and somewhat unbelievable internet rumors of ?the discovery of lipstick, chapstick, jeans, a dollar bill with Holly’s name, and two pages from a Psychology textbook with Holly’s name on the pages?). It is not perfectly clear to me if these provocative but questionable internet rumors are all directed at discoveries in the Gooch Road area or elsewhere. But, unless and until confirmed officially, BEWARE these possibly mythical reports!

APRIL 17, 2011

According to at least one blog and a Tennessee Baptist website, Holly Bobo was ?originally scheduled to sing a solo at Corinth Baptist Church on this date?. It is also claimed that two ads were posted on the internet (from the Parsons-Jacksonville areas) for the sale of ATV tires around this date. I long-ago identified one of these ads (Parsons), so this report may not be entirely mythical. See my APRIL 13, morning entry above about the stolen 4-wheeler. Some bloggers have attempted to relate one or both of the APR 13, morning incident and this later incident to the abduction of Holly Bobo. I personally do not believe that a 4-wheeler was relevant to this crime and consider these ads to be totally irrelevant to the Holly Bobo case.

ON OR ABOUT APRIL 17 or 18, 2011

(This is the earliest time-span where I can suggest that ?searches were being conducted in Natchez Trace State Park, with 350 volunteers?, although I have found dates as late as April 22 for the extended search here). In my opinion, the earliest possible dates for this search would likely predate the recovery and investigative review of any cell phone records, and instead be based upon a civilian tip or an investigative hunch. (Internet rumors began to circulate that ?Holly had been held in an abandoned cabin in or near the park for a period of time?). Also, around this time interval, officials asked local citizens to be on the lookout for changes in behavior of anyone they knew; exhibiting such behavior as missing work Wednesday through Friday or someone who may have excessively cleaned or sold a standard vehicle or an all-terrain vehicle. This official proclamation has led some bloggers/researchers to consider that an ATV was used during the abduction. Also, see my APRIL 17, 2011 and APRIL 13, morning posts above, regarding 4-wheeler theories. Considering the all-terrain vehicle angle, in my opinion, the use of a 4-wheeler or another ATV for the abduction is unlikely. Too clumsy, too noisy, too visible, and too memorable to witnesses. In my opinion, the ATV theories are cultural in origin. This logic was used- most people in the local area have ATVs and work, hunt and play with them, so an ATV was used in this high-profile crime. In the real world- would you try to abduct a panicked victim from her home and hold her in front of or next to you in plain sight on the seat (for a long bumpy ride through the woods) on your noisy Ranger or 4-Wheeler? Think about this. The victim could jump and escape or fall off at any time during the attempted abduction. Also, this ATV would at some point have to be loaded onto a trailer or into a truck bed, because NOBODY has reported an ATV with Holly Bobo and a man on it racing down Swan Johnson or another main road on the day of her abduction! In my opinion, the trunk of a car, the floor on the passenger’s side of a truck or car, under a pickup bed-cover, or inside a camper would be much more likely places (to restrain and conceal a victim). In my opinion, if only one perpetrator was involved, the trunk of a car was used. If more than one perpetrator was involved, a truck with a camper becomes more likely.

Part II of my timeline follows in the post below.

MY OPINIONS ONLY, NO FACTS HERE!!:
THE HOLLY BOBO CASE TIMELINE- Part II
(before reading this, please read my post above for the first half of this timeline; otherwise it will make less sense).

Apart from easily-recognizable acronyms, such as TBI or ATV or dates such as OCT or NOV, I will use BOLDED words or phrases for emphasis only (the equivalent of italicizing or underlining). I am not ‘shouting’ or ‘screaming’ when I use BOLDED characters! Parentheses, where used in my timeline, are only intended to distinguish one sentence or concept from another; their distribution has no other intent or meaning. THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL TIMELINE and because of the exhausting challenge of putting all of this together I MAY UNINTENTIONALLY HAVE INCLUDED ERRORS OR OMISSIONS REGARDING THE TIMES AND NATURE OF SPECIFIC EVENTS OR ACCIDENTALLY MISREPRESENTED SOME EVENTS OR THE SPECIFIC DETAILS OF EVENTS.

APRIL 18, 2011

Authorities say nobody from the Parsons, Tenn. area has been ruled out as a suspect. This seemingly contradicts my April 15, 2011 post, above. Officials also say the suspect was probably a familiar community member. At this point I want to address the possibility that a random but criminally-inclined turkey hunter from outside the local area accidentally happened upon Holly leaving her home. My opinion- if this is true, the abduction should have been immediate and haphazard with no planning, delay or intrigue, but the reports seem to indicate that the abductor spent some time talking to and/or arguing with Holly before forcing her to leave. If the perpetrator were a complete stranger, this would have been a quick ‘snatch-and-grab’ abduction. In my opinion, at the very least, Holly Bobo had some prior impersonal familiarity with the perpetrator and/or visa-versa.

ON OR ABOUT APRIL 18, 2011

(Underwater searches for evidence are conducted). In my opinion, this was a realistic strategy for the time and not ill-advised. If officials ever become absolutely convinced in the future that Holly is concealed under water, I suggest that they use sonar and look for objects the size of 55 gallon drums. Having said this, in my opinion, Holly is not under water. Waterways and water bodies are not an effective place to conceal a victim. Evidence commonly rises to the surface or washes ashore. I have previously expressed my opinion on Websleuths about the possible use of a wood-chipper, although I am still only lukewarm about this scenario. It is possible of course, but still somewhat mythical in design and I do not want to start another weird internet myth. Most of the time, victims or partial remains are shallowly-buried (less than 3 feet deep) or hidden in rough vegetated terrain. In my opinion, because of the high-visibility nature of this case, it is unlikely that a perpetrator would have immediately attempted to dispose of evidence by an outdoor fire. But if the perpetrator was dumb enough to try this, there may be witnesses who remember unexpected smoke from some location around April 13th or 14th, 2011.

ON OR ABOUT APRIL 19, 2011

(?The area between Holly Bobo’s home and the yet-to-be-discovered “Easter evidence” location is being searched?). (It is said that ?five roads leading to and from Holly Bobo’s house were searched during this time?).

APRIL ?19?, 2011

The reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone responsible for the disappearance of Holly Bobo was increased to $80,000. (This may have been increased to $85,000 in ?June, 2011?).

APRIL 20, 2011, ?all day?

Around this date, police set up five roadblocks, in an attempt to uncover more leads in the Holly Bobo case. This effort appears to not have been an attempt to directly capture a fleeing perpetrator; rather, this exercise was conducted to interview as many locals as possible about what they may have seen during the morning of Holly Bobo’s abduction. I suppose it is possible that authorities were also ?examining tire treads on the vehicles they stopped?.

APRIL 20, 2011

There was a CNN report with Deborah Norville that indicated investigators have DNA results for the Holly Bobo case. At this point, I want to present a few opinions. There are hard-to-find, possibly locally-generated, rumors that ?at some later date [see my May 16, 2011 entry, below], at least a couple of people in the Parsons area submitted DNA samples to authorities?. This makes me wonder if the TBI had found unidentified skin-cell DNA on recovered evidence. If authorities possess such evidence, my recommendation would be to do a familial DNA search. With this kind of search, you would be trying to find out if any BLOOD RELATIVES of the perpetrator have previously been arrested and DNA-typed. In my opinion, this is an extremely powerful and utterly logical investigative tool, but to the best of my knowledge is very rarely used, due to legal and ethical considerations. However, I think that only one state (not Tennessee) bans familial DNA searches (“partial match searches”) outright.

APRIL 20 to 21, 2011

Police are reported to be looking into an earlier attempted abduction in January, 2011 (the ?23rd?) of a woman in Hickman County (“45 minutes from the Bobo household”), to see if it is connected to the Holly Bobo case. This unknown suspect is supposedly described as a “tall skinny white male with dark hair”. It will be claimed much later on, after the arrest of the ‘main suspect’ in the Holly Bobo abduction (see my FEB. 28 to MARCH 1, 2014 entry further below), that the victim in this earlier failed abduction attempt ?identified the ‘main suspect’ as the same man who tried to grab her?. However, I have not as of the posting of this timeline seen any additional charges filed against the ‘main suspect’ for this earlier incident.

APRIL 21, 2011

(?The area east of the yet-to-be-discovered “Easter evidence” is searched?).

APRIL 22, 2011

(500 volunteer searchers are said to be looking at a more narrowly-defined area, after authorities ruled out territory that had been previously thoroughly searched). (My personal opinion- the police may have acquired and analyzed relevant cell phone records by the 22nd or 23rd of April; of course this would require that useful cell-phone pings exist, yet most or all internet reports about Holly’s cell phone pings after the abduction are unsubstantiated. But, what if authorities were investigating ALL pings from ALL cell phones in the area of the Bobo home around the time of the abduction?- this would not require that Holly’s phone was active). If I were an investigator, that is what I would have attempted to do.

APRIL 22 TO 23, 2011

?The searches are now reported to be split into two areas. One area matches the search at the intersection of 5 Forks Road and Swan Johnson Road?; I personally still like this area but would extend the search area further ESE for a mile or so. Let me elaborate- if Holly’s remains have not been found as of the date of posting this timeline, there are two locations I personally favor. The first is closely east and south of the junction of 5 Forks Road and Swan Johnson Road. The second location is near the most commonly-used recreational four-wheeler roads around Bible Hill. But, I digress…(The other search area is said to be the southernmost search, and this location may be ?equivalent to one shown on a location map I saw on Websleuths?) (My opinion- now armed with the cell phone records of Holly and/or all individuals in the area of her abduction at the time it occurred, the police are searching newly-relevant geo-locations). (As mentioned above, ?there are reports of searches at this late date in Natchez Trace Park; these searches may actually have been further north and in another county?).

ON OR ABOUT APRIL 23, 2011

(It was claimed on TV that the carport blood DNA identified around April 20 in an above entry to my timeline, ?was indeed Holly’s DNA?). (?The area around the intersection of 5 Forks Road and Swan Johnson Roads, as well as other areas closer to the abduction site may have been searched?). (The timing of the 5 Forks-Swan Johnson search on either the 22nd or 23rd could relate to the internet rumors that ?Holly’s cell phone pinged about a mile or less from her house?). (It seems unlikely that the cell phone records could have been obtained via warrants and evaluated by the police until several days passed from the time of the abduction. So, that could explain why this close-by area was searched around this time, rather than much earlier- ?because it took several days to acquire and analyze the phone data showing where Holly’s cell phone and/or other cell phones pinged?).

APRIL 23 TO APRIL 24, 2011

(?This search included the area? that has been variously described as “Holladay Road, Holliday Road, Highway 69, Eaton Plant off Highway 641, Kolpack, the Tennessee Technology Center where Holly attended school, and the Tri-County Concrete property at 100 Eaton St.” This search location could have been ?based upon a ping or call from the perpetrator’s cell phone or a ping from Holly’s cell phone?, but there is a news report that it was ?based upon a phoned-in-tip?. Anyway, this should be where the so-called “significant find” or “Easter evidence” was made). (Early reports and internet chat described ?a “card”, even a hotel door passkey card, and later rumors suggest either a SIM card or cell phone or both?). (?A student ID card? has also been rumored). (The timing and wording of early news reports suggest either the 23rd or the 24th as the discovery date and that a “singular item” was found). (?It was reported that the police backtracked and later said that this evidence might not be related to the case?). (?It is more recently claimed by bloggers that this item WAS Holly’s cellphone?). (?It is even more recently claimed that the cell phone and its SIM card were found on opposite sides of the highway around the above-described location?). (? Most recently it is claimed by private investigators that a cell phone was found in grass near a culvert or in a culvert and that the SIM card was found about a mile away and/or across the road?- BEWARE! THIS LAST CLAIM MAY HAVE BEEN DISCREDITED BY THE TBI).

APRIL 24, 2011

John Walsh, host of “America’s Most Wanted” is reported to say that “everyone associated” should take a polygraph. I saw this show, and what I personally took away from it is that John Walsh was suggesting that any immediate witnesses/family members should take a polygraph. I want to point out that much later, around April 30, 2013, in a WSMV-TV interview (mentioned in a later entry to my timeline), it was stated that Holly’s brother said he took a polygraph and I can find no official statement that disclaims this event occurred. But, I have seen no other reports about anybody else taking a polygraph. However, unless and until the officials share their information with the public, talking about who has and has not taken a polygraph is pure speculation. A polygraph does not represent admissible evidence, but in my opinion if administered without bias in the questioning and without unfair psychological pressure, it can be marginally useful in directing an investigation. But polygraphs DO NOT solve crimes!

APRIL 25, 2011

On a FOX news episode titled “Frustration mounts in search for Holly Bobo” Mark Fuhrman states that he contacted the TBI and learned that ?the search dogs did NOT get a scent beyond the edge of the woods?. His claimed source for this statement was not identified by name. What is implied, correctly or incorrectly, is that Holly Bobo was not taken from the cleared ‘lawn’ area of the property deeply into the wooded area of the property AND that her scent terminated somewhere near the boundary between the ‘lawn’ and the woods. In my opinion, if the dogs actually stopped at the edge of the woods AND did not then immediately follow her scent out to the main road, it represents a contradiction, and could only be reconciled if the Bobo home and outbuildings were also taped-off by authorities and carefully searched immediately after her abduction (see my April 13 ?afternoon? post above, for a portion of my logic). Re-stating myself, I cannot establish whether the Bobo family home and immediately surrounding outbuildings/structures were preserved untouched and searched in detail by officials on the day of her disappearance. But, in my opinion, what the tracking dogs actually determined is the second-most important piece of evidence in this case. What I personally consider to be the most relevant evidence in this case is described in the APRIL 14 to 15(?), 2011 timeline entry, above.

APRIL 26, 2011

The TBI says the agency is in the process of identifying persons of interest and “many possibilities have been ruled out.” This implies that the APRIL 18, 2011 entry to this timeline, where ‘no one had been ruled out’ as a suspect, may no longer apply and possibly supports my earlier APRIL 15 entry.

Early to mid-MAY, 2011:

Based upon comments made by Holly’s mother in early August, 2011 as reported by WSMV-TV, this is the general time span when authorities may have privately notified the Bobo family that the blood in their carport belonged to Holly.

MAY 11, 2011

At least this early on, some bloggers were talking about Holly Bobo ?working a concession stand? at a raccoon-dog field trial event about a week before her abduction. The accounts of this event morphed somewhat over time, as will be seen in my May 3, 2013 entry, below. Also see my April ?6?, 2011 entry, above.

MAY 13, 2011

On or about this date it was reported that authorities said “they think they are just one clue away from cracking the case”. It is not certain if this is an exact quote. In my opinion, this may have partly been a ploy, to see if anybody began to fold under official pressure.

MAY 16, 2011

At this date or earlier, internet rumors (possibly generated from locals in the Parsons, TENN. area) appeared, stating ?that local persons of interest had their DNA tested by the authorities?. See my April 20, 2011 entry above for a cross-reference.

JUNE 2, 2011

The TBI complains that a volunteer group searching for Holly Bobo are putting out false leads and incorrect information. See the January 6, 2012 post below for more information.

JUNE 22, 2011

Around this date, authorities claim to be taking a “new approach” to the Holly Bobo investigation. This included bringing in new investigators to see if things were overlooked by the original investigators, as well as re-interviews of witnesses, etc.

JUNE 23, 2011

The Bobo family conducts their ?first significant public interview? on WBBJ-TV in Jackson. They plea that anybody with information contact the authorities.

?Late-JULY?, 2011

At least this early-on, bloggers begin to opine that there were different versions of the event of Holly’s abduction. By 2013, bloggers are claiming at least three different reported versions of the actual abduction. In my opinion, the witness description of events has been reasonably consistent since the beginning, but the representations of witness statements by reporters and bloggers has been occasionally misinterpreted or misstated, with and without motive.

JULY 31 to AUG. 1, 2011

A group of about five power-paraglider operators searched the area around the home of Holly Bobo. There were plans for more searches later in the week.

AUG. 5, 2011

Police arrest and question a sex offender in Minnesota regarding the Holly Bobo disappearance. He was said to have been living near the Bobo family home ?at the time of the abduction?. Authorities conclude that this man has no connection to Holly Bobo’s disappearance. This story is mentioned only because it apparently occurred around the time that authorities were almost finished with interviews of most known sex offenders living in the area of Holly’s abduction.

AUG 15, 2011

(?An internet reporter claims to have talked with the spokesman of the TBI regarding the Holly Bobo case. According to the internet reporter, the TBI spokesman said that nobody had been cleared of suspicion as of this date?). BEWARE!- I cannot independently confirm the accuracy of this report.

OCT. 12, 2011

Reports surface that the Bobo family was not satisfied with parts of the earliest official investigation. The main complaints are that a comprehensive search of the nearby woods was not done immediately, and too many people (unrelated to law enforcement) were allowed on the property right after the abduction. The Decatur County sheriff denied that there were any significant problems with the initial response by law enforcement.

Sometime during ?JAN.?, 2012

(Police arrest a known sex offender in ?Parsons, Tenn.?). This man apparently has prior convictions and is facing new charges for other incidents. Oddly, I have found only limited internet coverage of this man and few significant follow-up stories. I do believe this man exists because I found mention of him in an earlier arrest in the Parsons region AND his name was mentioned in a February 1, 2012 WSMV-TV post. In my opinion, such “usual suspects” rarely turn out to be the perpetrator. It is quite likely that authorities have questioned this man and have cleared him of any ties to the Holly Bobo case. I say this because, to the best of my knowledge, authorities have not made any public statements to date that factually link him to the Holly Bobo case.

JAN 6, 2012

A search warrant was issued for the home of an Ohio man, accused of hindering the search for Holly Bobo. This man was not in any way a suspect in the actual case. This man is an organizer of a search group that the TBI criticized on June 2, 2011 for supposedly reporting false leads in the Holly Bobo case. The crux of the search warrant appears to be that the Ohio man possessed or claimed to possess information about the Holly Bobo case that he would not share with authorities.

JAN. 10, 2012

This may be the day that authorities searched the home of the Ohio man mentioned above in the January 6, 2012 entry. It is believed that a computer and other belongings were seized by authorities around this time. Since I never heard another word about the outcome of this search, in my opinion the authorities either: found nothing of interest OR found something of interest that they have not revealed.

FEB 6, 2012

The official award for the safe return of Holly Bobo is raised to $250,000 by an anonymous donation. This reward apparently does not have the same caveats as the earlier $80,000 to $85,000 reward which was for information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone responsible for the disappearance of Holly Bobo.

FEB 25 to 26 or ?FEB 27 to 28?, 2012

I have seen this story here and there, but cannot confirm the exact date or dates but since it was ‘over the weekend’, the 25th to 26th may be closest. ?There may have been a search for Holly Bobo in the area of Yellow Springs to Bible Hill ?. (These may be the names of local roads and/or unincorporated communities). (?Both the TBI and volunteers may have been involved in this search?). I have seen a mention of mounted deputies. (?It was claimed that evidence was found? I have seen a possibly-local poster who said ?a sales receipt was found?). (?A spokesman for the TBI states that no new evidence was found?). I am inclined to conclude that the TBI organized this search and nothing of consequence was discovered. Anyway, BEWARE of rumors that a body was found on Bible Hill Road during this search; in my opinion this is the specific search where this bizarre internet rumor surfaced (readers can easily research the claimed source of this odd rumor for themselves). However, I am personally still curious if ATV trails in the Bible Hill area were searched with bloodhounds or cadaver dogs.

JULY ?14?, 2012

Volunteers conduct an unofficial search for Holly Bobo in ?new? areas around the Darden region, over two days. ?This may have not been an officially-sanctioned search?. I am uncertain whether this is different from or confused with the searches mentioned in the August 11 to 12 and/or the September 21, 2012 entries below. However, WKRN reported that 200 volunteers gathered in Parsons to conduct a search on what I calculate to be July 14, 2012.

AUG. 11 to 12, 2012

A private search group asks for 200 volunteers to help search for evidence in the Holliday (Holladay) area.

SEPT. 2, 2012

The TBI agent who was originally in charge and often-cited in the early stages (2011) of the Holly Bobo case, retires at the age of 60. This story has been reported as late as Sept. 10, 2012, but I believe that the retirement announcement was around the 2nd. This retired TBI agent helped to solve some high-profile cases in his career. In addition, this now-retired TBI agent implies that if he gets any new ideas that would help the Holly Bobo case, he would contact the agents involved.

SEPT. 5, 2012

Around this date it was reported that a tip box was placed at the Decatur County Fairgrounds, so that attendees to the county fair could leave anonymous tips about the Holly Bobo abduction. Similar tip boxes have been placed at county fairs in other counties. There have been some tips.

SEPT. 21, 2012

There is a WKRN report that a private group will conduct search activities for Holly Bobo with volunteers, bloodhounds, and sonar equipment. Local church members are said to be involved with this effort. The search may have actually happened on SEPT 22 to 23.

OCT 13, 2012

At least this early-on (and probably much earlier), certain names of so-called suspects or persons-of-interest begin to crop up in local Tennessee blogs that will resurface in later blogs, related to events described in my Feb. 28 to March 1, 2014 entry, below. One of these names is that of the future ‘main suspect’ in the Holly Bobo abduction. I would caution readers about drawing conclusions about the accuracy of specific bloggers’ claims about so-called suspects or persons-of-interest in 2011 and 2012. This is because so many local people were named as suspicious by bloggers during this time period that at least a few of these names are destined by chance alone to crop up later on!

JAN 14, 2013

A Memphis couple offers a $100,000 reward for Holly Bobo’s abductor to turn themselves in to authorities. The abductor would receive $25,000 immediately and the remainder would be deposited monthly in a fixed amount based upon the abductor’s prison sentence.

Sometime during ?APRIL?, 2013

In yet another bizarre twist in this convoluted case, questionable reports (generally published later- in May, 2013) surface that Holly’s brother ?found a torn or shredded pink T-shirt in a mailbox? while he was tying pink ribbons to mailboxes around town. This would apparently match the type of top-clothing that Holly Bobo was wearing the morning she was abducted. BEWARE!- unless proven otherwise I consider this event an internet myth OR generated by non-official investigators. If it actually happened as reported it could be relevant or it could simply be a cruel hoax. Cruel hoaxes are unfortunately not uncommon in high-profile cases.

APRIL 17, 2013

A family dog in the Parsons area dug up a tattered leather purse and took it home. The location is said to be ?one to two miles from the Bobo family household?. (?Holly’s mother initially thought the purse belonged to Holly?). There seems to have been miscommunications; the purse may have been confused for a backpack, the purse was thought to contain personal items, etc. As near as I can tell, the purse was empty or it contained nothing important. Further, it apparently is NOT Holly’s purse- read below.

APRIL 18, 2013

The TBI conducts a ground search to try to find where the dog dug up the purse. It is believed that the TBI search turned up nothing new. My opinion- if the TBI already had Holly’s purse/pocketbook in their possession, this discovery would NOT have been so vigorously and so immediately followed up by searchers; this means that there could still be an undiscovered trophy for investigators. Even the perpetrator could still possess this or other trophies! However, this story gets weirder. An internet site claims that ?WSMV-TV in Nashville reported that the discovered purse contained Holly Bobo's driver license, a camera, a promise ring, and a key chain with a big H?. (I have not been able to confirm that WSMV-TV actually ever reported this story and I suspect that they did not). Although, I have not found realistic support for these strange claims, it remains possible that Holly Bobo’s purse plus roughly-comparable items could still be out there somewhere.

APRIL 19, 2013

Holly’s mother determines that the purse found by the dog is not her daughter’s purse.

Late APRIL, 2013

Yet another private investigative group becomes involved in the case at this time or a bit earlier, and claims of additional evidence are made. These claims include the ability to track the geo-location of Holly Bobo’s cell phone at multiple locations after her abduction. BEWARE!- the TBI does not support or at least does not acknowledge the existence of such cell phone evidence. See the MAY 2, MAY 3, MAY 12 and MAY 17, 2013 entries, below.

APRIL 30, 2013

This is apparently the date of the WSMV-TV interview of Holly’s brother. I have watched the videotape of this episode. In addition to info from this interview that is listed at several places above (see the first ‘7:50-ish’ entry of my timeline for example), it was claimed by reporters that Holly’s brother said he had been interrogated for more than 17 hours, strip-searched, polygraphed, and hypnotized by the authorities and also turned over his hard drive and cell phone. Note that I did not see Holly’s brother making these statements in this WSMV-TV episode, but I assume that ?he was not misrepresented by the TV station reporters?. However, ?the TBI does not fully agree that all of these events occurred?. (?Possibly the TBI is disclaiming the strip search only?).

MAY 2, 2013

On or just before this date, many reports surface that a private investigative group working with the Bobo family produced a map with routes based on pings from Holly Bobo’s cell phone. This story becomes confusing when it is implied by reporters that a sales receipt, lunch bag, and phone were found with the help of this map. The lunch bag and phone were, by all accounts, discovered more than two years earlier than this date. What I think happened is that the route on the map was drawn to accommodate some earlier finds or rumored finds, but the news reports were garbled and somehow attributed the previously-discovered evidence with the production of the map. See my late April, 2013 entry above and MAY 3, MAY 12 and MAY 17, 2013 entries below for more information about this investigative group. I don’t know anything even semi-official about a sales receipt being found, although at least one ?local? blogger mentioned a receipt being ?found around Yellow Springs? in my FEB 25 to 26 or ?FEB 27 to 28?, 2012 entry, above.

MAY 3, 2013

A release by WMC-TV cites reports that ?there were 20 sex offenders at a community event? (raccoon hunt) that Holly Bobo attended “just days before she disappeared”. Some accounts have Holly singing at this event, with ?21 sex offenders? included in the audience AND say it was a week before she was abducted. BEWARE! The source of some or most of this information might be the non-official private investigative group mentioned in the late April, 2013 entry above. Also see the entry directly below. However, I am not claiming that I know for sure whether Holly Bobo actually attended this local social/hunting event. For cross-references, see my “around April 6”, 2011 and May 11, 2011 entries, above.

MAY 12, 2013

WSMV of Nashville airs a documentary about the Holly Bobo disappearance that is possibly inspired by the private investigative agency first mentioned in the late April entry above; this broadcast is criticized by the TBI. The TBI seems to officially discredit most or all of the evidence acquired/claimed by this private investigative agency referred to above. In my opinion, to be fair to all sides about this, the officials have released very little of their own evidence about this case, so the accuracy of their criticisms of unofficial evidence cannot be fairly measured and weighed by the lay-public.

MAY 17, 2013

A WBBJ-TV story on the internet reaffirms the TBI criticisms of the unofficial investigative findings referenced in the late April and May 12, 2013 entries, above. Importantly, in this news story, it is claimed the TBI says it has a case file of 27 volumes, with more than 1500 investigative reports, 100 judicial documents including search warrants, subpoenas, and court orders, and that there have been more than 100 official ground searches. The TBI Division Deputy Director indicates that there has never been a case in his 31 years where such local, state, and federal efforts have been directed towards a single TBI investigation. In my opinion, this accurately reflects the exhaustive efforts that law enforcement has put into the Holly Bobo case.

MAY 22, 2013

The Bobo family speaks out against a series of news reports by a local TV station and to complain about a statement made by a spokesman for the TBI. The Bobo family feels they are being mocked by certain investigative authorities. This entire episode is possibly an outgrowth of the late April and May 12 situations, described above.

JUNE 11, 2013

An Indiana man is arrested for trying to frame a police officer from North Webster, Indiana for Holly Bobo’s abduction. This Indiana man supposedly e-mailed the TBI and claimed that this particular officer committed the abduction of Holly Bobo. This story is mentioned in the timeline only so that readers can appreciate the endless ‘white noise’ that obfuscates high-profile cases such as the Holly Bobo abduction.

Sometime during JULY, 2013

The younger brother of the ‘main suspect’ (who is later arrested in my FEB. 28 to MARCH 1, 2014 entry below and charged with Holly Bobo’s murder on MARCH 5, 2014), begins a stint in Federal prison.

SEPT. 23, 2013

A local man is sentenced to 100 months in prison and 3 years probation for a Jan. 5, 2012 offence for felon in possession of a firearm shipped via interstate commerce. This man is claimed by some to be ?an acquaintance? of the ‘main suspect’ arrested in the Feb. 28 to March 1, 2014 entry, below and charged with Holly Bobo’s murder in my MARCH 5, 2014 entry, below.

NOV. 17?, 2013

A yet-different non-official investigative group claims the ?presence of excavated cattle bones and possible human bones within “walking distance” of Holly Bobo’s property?. BEWARE! But don’t get me wrong- as long as motivated private detectives are yet digging holes and investigating on their own dime, there could still be a stroke of luck somewhere. Civilian curiosity has aided official investigators in criminal cases before, by luck or by pluck.

Sometime during DEC., 2013

Newschannel5.com later reports that the ‘main suspect’ in Holly Bobo’s abduction (see my FEB. 28 to MARCH 1, 2014 entry, below) ?posted a picture of himself in camouflage on Facebook with the caption “Who am I looking for?”?. My opinion- what worries me in high-profile cases like this is that local tough guys may pretend to be involved and these conjured admissions will come back later to bite them in the rear. In high-profile murder cases, a lot of the “white noise” consists of people falsely hinting or claiming outright to have been involved. This behavior is inspired by a need for attention and/or power.

DEC 16, 2013

A representative of the Holly Bobo family announces a $250,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of a person or persons responsible for the abduction of Holly Bobo. Apparently all prior rewards are voided as of December 11, 2013. In my opinion, this has always looked like a local-yokel case. Rewards of this size and with these terms often yield results.

JAN. 28, 2014:

The official FBI internet site reports the arrest of 14 people (mostly in Tennessee) for the manufacturing, distributing, and selling of marijuana and methamphetamines. This includes one person from Decatur County. At least 70 firearms were seized. I mention this to clarify that suspected organized criminal activity exists in Tennessee (even rurally). Yet, I do not believe that the local drug or gun trade played a direct part in Holly Bobo’s abduction. However, such stories partially-exonerate those who have dared to propose the possibility of Holly’s abduction being related to organized criminal activity. But let me repeat myself- I personally believe that such theories are a red herring in this particular case, but not in lots of other cases. But let me speculate- could one or more of the arrested people offered up information to the FBI about the Holly Bobo case in return for a sweet deal? Just a thought.

FEB. 6, 2014

On this date, the future ‘main suspect’ in the Holly Bobo abduction supposedly pointed a gun at his current girlfriend’s head and threatened to gut her with a knife. My opinion- it would be interesting to know exactly when this complaint was lodged by the victim with authorities. See my entries below for more information about this event, which led to the aggravated assault charges that justified the initial arrest of the ‘main suspect’ on Feb. 28, 2014. Was this criminal complaint lodged immediately with police, or not until three weeks later? I wish I knew the answer to this question.

FEB. 24, 2014

It is reported that police in Benton County pulled over a van and found hundreds of pounds of fresh-water pearls. These pearls were supposedly stolen from a family that owns the Tennessee Shell Company in Camden. I only mention this event because the events described in my FEB. 28 to MARCH 1, 2014 entry below ?may have been triggered by tips from people in the van?. BEWARE! My last statement is pure speculation. See my FEB. 26, 2014 entry directly below, for further info.

FEB. 26, 2014

Officers supposedly went to a home in Camden to question the residents about the stolen pearls, mentioned in my entry above. As it happened, the future ‘main suspect’ in the Holly Bobo abduction ?met the officers at the door and gave some pearls to the authorities, which he said were stolen?. My opinion- IF this story is true, it seems possible that the ‘main suspect’ was volunteering the pearls in order to reduce his appearances of involvement with the pearl heist (see the entry directly above), BUT this action could also trigger tit-for-tat revenge-actions among his associates. A lot of people may be talking at this point or later-on, but who is telling the whole truth?

FEB. 28 to MARCH 1, 2014

Several search warrants are executed by the TBI, possibly ?based upon credible tips?. The TBI believes that there are individuals in Decatur County that have some vital information about the disappearance of Holly Bobo. The TBI is reported to primarily be searching around a house/property in Decatur County; this property is about 14 to 15 miles north from the Bobo home, on Adams Lane in Holladay, TENN off Highway 69. This property is ?not far? from the “Easter evidence” described in my Daytime, APRIL 23 TO APRIL 24, 2011 entry, above. Neighbors claimed that ?this property had been previously searched, but not the home itself?. The FBI is also said to be involved with the search. In addition to at least one currently-occupied home and surrounding lands, officials are also looking at abandoned structures, old wells, and a pond. As many as four different properties may have been of interest in this search. Officials were seen with shovels and other tools used to dig and sift dirt. One cadaver dog was employed initially, with 2 or 3 more dogs to be added by March 1. Four or ?five? vehicles were towed away from the property. One male resident of the property was taken into custody for the Feb. 6 aggravated assault described above in my timeline (the so-called ‘main suspect’), although the reported aggravated assault charges have nothing to do with the Holly Bobo case. Bond for the aggravated assault charge was set at ?$250,000?. Oddly, the arrested ‘main suspect’ is said to have been previously arrested on drug charges in Benton County just a couple of days before this most recent arrest. The ‘main suspect’ had not been previously or up to this time been named a suspect or person of interest by authorities in the Holly Bobo case. Also, it is said that officials were conducting interviews in surrounding counties. A women who lives in the search area claimed that she had seen ?the ‘main suspect’ and two other men acting strange around Holly Bobo during a coon hunt dinner?. This ‘coon hunt dinner’ is likely the event mentioned in my April ?6?, 2011, May 11, 2011, and May 3, 2013 timeline entries above. It has most recently been claimed that ?Holly did not sing at this event?. Frankly, I cannot determine for sure if Holly even attended this event.

MARCH 2, 2014

The searches described in the entry above continued, but appeared to be scaled back. There are rumors of a backhoe being brought to the scene; ?this vehicle may actually be a ‘Bobcat’?, which is smaller and not particularly useful for digging; it is better for scraping and leveling.

MARCH 3, 2014

?The TBI finished with its investigation of the property on Adams Lane?. The ‘main suspect’ taken into custody in the Feb. 28 to March 1 entry above has his bail increased to one million dollars. The ‘main suspect’ is being jailed for a supposed incident (aggravated assault) where he held a gun to a woman’s head and threatened to cut her open with a knife (see my Feb. 6, 2014 entry above). Note that the woman who filed the aggravated assault complaint is reported to have ?since been arrested herself, possibly because of her connection to the freshwater pearl heist? (This heist is mentioned in other timeline entries, above).

MARCH 4, 2014

Stories circulate that the younger brother of the ‘main suspect’ arrested in my FEB. 28 to MARCH 1, 2014 entry, above was interrogated in Federal prison ?without an attorney present?. This younger brother was apparently sent to Federal prison sometime during July, 2013. My ‘Sometime during JULY, 2013’ timeline entry above mentions this event. People will naturally wonder whether the ‘main suspect’s’ brother provided information about Holly Bobo and against his brother (the ‘main suspect’). In my opinion only- I do not like ‘jailhouse confessions’.

MARCH 5, 2014

The ‘main suspect’ arrested in my FEB. 28 to MARCH 1, 2014 entry above is additionally charged with the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo and held without bail. I end my timeline here. Readers can fill in the blanks for future developments by following the news.

EPILOGUE

My guiding principle: “the evidence is always right, if you can read it”.

A Sherlock Holmes principle: “everything becomes commonplace by explanation”.

From the movie ‘The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly’: “Men with ropes around their neck don’t always hang”.

And remember what Sherlock (Jeremy Brett) said to Watson in the seminal ‘Hat scene’ of The Blue Carbuncle episode: “On the contrary, Watson, you can see everything. You fail, however, to reason from what you see. You are too timid in drawing your inferences”.

Nuff Said! Deep enough!

SLEUTH ON!

from the articles linked above:

"It was learned in court on Tuesday that Adams' brother told investigators he saw Bobo alive in Adams' home after she disappeared. Adams' brother plans on testifying against him during trial."

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...r-second-man-charged-press-conference-arrest/

Holly Bobo Murder Shock: Second Man In Prison With 26 Felonies Charged In Her Death, Witnesses Saw Her Alive After She Was Kidnapped

A second man has been charged in the murder of Holly Bobo, the 20-year-old who was kidnapped from her home in Teneessee in 2011 and witnesses reportedly saw her alive in the presence of the two men now charged with her death.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/An...idnapping-Murder-of-Holly-Bobo-257226261.html

Another Man Indicted for Kidnapping, Murder of Holly Bobo

The TBI said Jason Wayne Autry, 39, has been indicted in the murder and kidnapping of nursing student Holly Bobo.

Autry, of Holladay, has been charged with one count of Especially Aggravated Kidnapping and one count of First Degree Felony Murder.

Autry, who has a lengthy criminal history, is currently being held in the Riverbend Maximum Security Institution in Davidson County on an unrelated Aggravated Assault conviction.

The TBI also said Adams and Autry were longtime friends.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/25378227/tbi-to-announce-new-details-in-holly-bobo-case

Second suspect charged in connection to Holly Bobo disappearance

A second suspect is charged in connection to the three-year disappearance of missing nursing student Holly Bobo.

Jason Wayne Autry is charged with especially aggravated kidnapping and first-degree felony murder. He has a lengthy criminal history, according to TBI, and is already in custody at Riverbend Maximum Security Institution on an unrelated aggravated assault conviction.

A grand jury charged his longtime friend, Zachary Adams, in March with the same charges. Both suspects lived in a town about 15 miles away from the Bobo home.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140429/NEWS01/304290030/TBI-Suspects-seen-Bobo

TBI: Suspects seen with Bobo

Mark Gwyn, director of the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, said investigators have sworn statements from witnesses who saw Holly Bobo alive in the presence of Zachary Adams and Jason Wayne Autry after she was kidnapped.

Now, Autry has been indicted along with Adams on charges of the especially aggravated kidnapping and felony first-degree murder of Bobo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnmeep
Back