MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it troubling that the Tow Truck Driver stopped in at the Quick Stop Gas Station on the way to the police impound lot. Even though it's on the way to Batesville, why?

To prove to someone what had happened? **speculative **

Is the ex-boyfriend incarcerated? Did he send out his gangsta' homies to permanently shut her up from telling "tales" to the co-author of her biography?

I'm just speculating here. She made someone very, very angry.

RIP JC

I'm just getting caught up on this case. What evidence is there that Jessica and/or her ex were involved with a gang?

I agree with pretty much all of this. I read a post on the Justice for Jessica Events website https://www.facebook.com/events/1514966278762848/ that said this was pre-planned. The post was from a gal that lives down the street from Jessica's Mom's house.

Okay, just went to this site, and a person with initials WMC has made statements that seem to be what this case is about! No one else is disputing her, just adding to her remarks. CAUTION - it may be a rumor. However, with what we know, don't know, and question, her remarks are starting to make the pieces fit together. See what you think.

From "The Panolian" local newspaper stating it was sourced thru public records, on June 2, 2014:

"Panola County Jail Arrest Record"
Jessica Chambers [street address] Courtland "was arrested and charged with simple assault."

http://www.panolian.com/editionviewer/default.aspx?Edition=d89280e1-8ee4-45ea-8afb-00168ee8d553&Page=6c0a0b48-8c57-45cf-ac55-2f4fc4f38022. pub. June 15, 2014, page 8

Thanks!

Link is: http://www.panolian.com/editionview...553&Page=6c0a0b48-8c57-45cf-ac55-2f4fc4f38022

From "The Panolian" local newspaper stating it was sourced thru public records, on June 2, 2014:

"Panola County Jail Arrest Record"
Jessica Chambers [street address] Courtland "was arrested and charged with simple assault."

http://www.panolian.com/editionviewer/default.aspx?Edition=d89280e1-8ee4-45ea-8afb-
00168ee8d553&Page=6c0a0b48-8c57-45cf-ac55-2f4fc4f38022.
pub. June 15, 2014, page 8

Read what WMC says about this on the site I referenced above - Justice for Jessica Events website.

At least there is a Federal agency involved now https://www.atf.gov/content/Firearms/firearms-enforcement. They were on the scene pretty quick for an arson which leads me to believe that ATF had something else on their radar. And I don't think it was selling alcohol and tobacco to minors. I wonder if ATF was invited or if this was an opening they were waiting for. Maybe a fresh, unbiased set of eyes will help get closure to this heinous crime.

<snip>
Champion already has said investigators are treating the case as an arson, and an accelerant was used in the blaze. Three special agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives in Atlanta were in Courtland on Friday morning looking for clues at the crime scene.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/11/us/mississippi-girl-burns-to-death/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Maybe there was talk to "take care of" JC and someone or someones took it upon themselves to make "brownie points". A missing person (with no body) would attract a different type of attention than a burned car with a body. I don't think this would be the kind of publicity whoever was in charge would want. But gangs, guns, drugs and egos, who knows. I think a house of cards is about to fall - and fall hard. BTW the DA does not inspire confidence in me what so ever.:moo:

The clerk/manager/owner - (clerk and/or manager has been confirmed in MSM, being the owner is speculative and considered rumor at this point) well, my hincky meter just red-lined.:moo: At the rate I'm collecting :moo:s, I'm going to have to build a fence.

RIP Jessica - you didn't deserve this:candle:
:rose:

Did I read somewhere that besides the ATF, that Homeland Security is taking interest in the case? Has anyone else seen that or am I completely confusing the information with another case?

Investigators obtained the video, which was recorded about 90 minutes before she was burned alive, to use in connection with the investigation.

http://www.wave3.com/story/27586665...chambers-murder-investigation-no-arrests-made

bbm

I saw a photo of investigators obtaining the video, by videotaping the screen it was being shown on in the store. Timestamps clearly show that video was edited with crucial seconds missing. I am not sure I would consider that 'obtaining the video', though perhaps they do. JMO

Read what WMC says about this on the site I referenced above - Justice for Jessica Events website.

WMC seems to be just speculating off of no more information than we have all seen IMO

WMC seems to be just speculating off of no more information than we have all seen IMO

However she does live there.So she has seen more than we have and with her own eyes.

I saw a photo of investigators obtaining the video, by videotaping the screen it was being shown on in the store. Timestamps clearly show that video was edited with crucial seconds missing. I am not sure I would consider that 'obtaining the video', though perhaps they do. The photo I am referring to is on a link worth reading on the Justice for Jessica FB page. JMO

Hopefully, LE obtained the actual video as well. If not, I don't know what to say.

Small town, everyone knows everyone, people know what happened to some degree, I wouldn't believe it for a second that the town's people don't know. And people are going to keep their mouths closed because of fear. That night, people were all abuzz about what happened, that's what it is like in a small town, and can't imagine it would be different there. But to have such a horrific crime, being done to a girl who by all appearances people liked, now that isn't something that happens too often in a small town, thankfully. That gas station, and that guy that supposedly owns and runs it, bad, bad, feelings I get from him.

Something just doesn&#8217;t seem right about this whole horrendous murder. Why is there NO media coverage to speak of? They say nobody in town is talking and I say nobody out of town is either. Is there a media blackout in progress? Is this not a newsworthy story? Not hearing that much from the parents either on how little information is forthcoming and literally no progress reports from LE. What&#8217;s up?

Something just doesn&#8217;t seem right about this whole horrendous murder. Why is there NO media coverage to speak of? They say nobody in town is talking and I say nobody out of town is either. Is there a media blackout in progress? Is this not a newsworthy story? Not hearing that much from the parents either on how little information is forthcoming and literally no progress reports from LE. What&#8217;s up?

It is kind of peculiar that the MSM and even outfits like the DOJ seem to have little interest in digging into this, isn't it?

Also makes for an annoying lack of approved links.

The following is an updated timeline which was originally posted by SwampMama, then updated by me yesterday.
I am updating it again today based upon the discovery of a Youtube Camera01 & Camera05 video** which details Jessica's arrival at 06:24:39. My new additions (or corrections) are in red.

1) Jessica arrives at M&M First Stop Gas at 06:24:39pm
2) her car comes to a complete stop at the pump 06:24:45pm
3) Exits car 06:25:28, approaches store, then walks out of frame at 06:25:48pm
until 06:27:02pm
4) Enters store at 6:27:15 pays (for gas?) then exits store at 6:28:15pm
5) Arrives back at car 6:28:27pm
6) Opens car door, either places something inside or uses interior latch to access gas tank from 06:28:29 to 06:28:40
7) Pumps gas from 06:28:50 until 06:29:40pm (video footage abruptly stops)
8) Gets in car and drives away -- estimated time now around 6:32pm?
9) Jessica’s mom, Lisa Chambers, has phone conversation with Jessica at 6:48pm (Jessica is going to get something to eat)
10) Fire Department respond to a 911 call at 8:13pm (Jessica Discovered)

**It is extremely important to note that 54 seconds have been deleted from this Camera01 & Camera05 video at 06:26:00 to 06:26:54 by the station operator. As of this update by me, I have NOT discovered a video cataloging those missing seconds. Also, take note of how long Jessica remained in her car before she exits at 06:25:28. She apparently remained inside for 43 seconds from 06:24:45 to 06:25:28. These 43 seconds could account for a telephone call.

link for this new Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShAldrJeEQs

I'm just getting caught up on this case. What evidence is there that Jessica and/or her ex were involved with a gang?

You won't have that sort of "evidence" with gang related things. There's no membership card or minutes of the meetings for public record, iykwim?
And that's also why I added I'm "just speculating".
DYODD.
Thanks!

Did I read somewhere that besides the ATF, that Homeland Security is taking interest in the case? Has anyone else seen that or am I completely confusing the information with another case?

I believe that I saw mention of the ATF and US Marshalls somewhere too. I believe it may have been an early article sometime between Dec 7 and Dec 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member