TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome! :)

You know what? Maybe they were originally going to Wetumpka just to check on their property. It turns out that a tornado touched down there.

Thursday, April 28, Death Toll Rises to 6 in Elmore County

Now it's possible they weren't aware of all that when they decided to go to the Lake House. Most of the CNN coverage focused on Tuscaloosa (although I didn't watch anything because my own power was still off on those days).

But with damage like that so widespread all over eastern Alabama, I wonder if they even had power when they got there? That might be why she and the kids only stayed one night.

We know the police report said she and MP agreed she'd be gone for the night and we know her and the children made it down there because her friend said she didn't want to talk in front of children. I'm sure the storm crossed her mind, but I don't think it was her major concern at the time. Maybe the friend did say something about the storm and the media edited it out? Remote area...so prolly alot of the damage was still apparent at the lake.

I don't know why she didn't stay some place closer, as others have stated, but maybe she wanted to indeed get far away.

Her not taking the credit cards and driver's license bothers me and I'm assuming again someone found them in the home. Just odd.

If he was playing with her head, she may have found or seen something that frighten her too when she got home. Little things like the used BandAid and the changed radio may not mean something to you or I or anyone else, but it could between MP & GP. He could have even said something to her in advance and set it up. Very clever....and everyone else would think she's losing it when trying to explain it all. Of course, it could have been one of the kids too, but I'm sure she would know if one had an injury or had a Band-Aid on sometime prior to her finding it.
Both are analytical in their thinking......look at their field of study.

Just sayin'......imo

JBean, please link me to Pearl's original timeline post..
the links you copied are the compressed linknames
and won't open..thanks

They worked for me but:

Here it is....with the articles::)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6475328&postcount=246"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TN TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011[/ame]

imo if she left of her own free will and was/is of sound mind then we would know where she is by now.

so that leaves you with two options, she didnt purposefully disappear on her own, or she is not of sound mind right now.

thats how i feel.

she left the house at approx. 12:15
sans driver's license, and credit cards - very strange
if she had her cell phone with her, there should be a few pings on it
seems phone records will be all important...
now, if she didn't have her phone with her..even more questions

how many roads down the mountain are there?
and where was Matt during this time?

could they have crossed paths at this time?

she left the house at approx. 12:15
sans driver's license, and credit cards - very strange
if she had her cell phone with her, there should be a few pings on it
seems phone records will be all important...
now, if she didn't have her phone with her..even more questions

how many roads down the mountain are there?
and where was Matt during this time?
could they have crossed paths at this time?

BBM The main highway up the mountain from Signal Mountain Boulevard is called Taft Hwy also known as U.S. Highway 127.There is also the W Road and Roberts Mill Road. I have never traveled Roberts Mill up or down the Mtn though because it is located in the northern part of the county.
Matt claims he was with his mother when she dropped off the children and left...
Anyone know IF Matt's mother lives on the Mtn or in the Chattanooga area and is he originally from this area? Also I noticed the phone book listing is in Gail's name not Matt's name.
Just wondering....

‎::banghead: ::loser:

"My Bad" ppl,I apologize for misinforming with regard 2 the static sticker on the window of 1 of the JEEP's you see pictured in thee postings.We were trying 2 get an accurate(better)pix of what Gail's JEEP actually looks like & I inadvertently placed the wrong information with regard 2 the sticker.There is NO ARKANSASCRAWLERS.COM sticker on Gail's JEEP's windshield.Thx for catching that Maria PN and once again I do apologize ;o)
THE JEEP PICTURED HERE IS ACTUALLY GAIL'S:crazy:

Okay, no worries. So no need to go down that route then- although I am still interested in where her vehicle may have been prior to the disappearance.

Are there any more current photo's of Gail's actual Jeep? And can anyone clarify the transmission and the year? It's hard to tell from the snowy picture alone. TIA.

...Where's the concern and compassion for the children's loss? It's ok for their father not to show any emotion over this? He apparently showed emotion in front of them when in disagreement with Gail.
... and now they are separated from their father. I pray to G he is in touch with them daily instead of his attorney(s). :( JMO

Respectfully I have to say that you are making LOTS of negative assuptions about Matt. We don't KNOW that he isn't showing concern and compassion. Just because he isn't doing it on tv doesn't mean he isn't. Also, we do know that they fussed, but we don't know for sure that it was in front of the kids or to what degree in front of them. Most people try not to do so in front of the kids.

I have also seen here that the kids are now separated from Matt, but could not confirm or deny that, so again who knows. Finally, an open statement on whether he or his attorney contacts the kids...good way to make him seem heartless without saying so.

Confused, I think part of the problem...again...is that in the absence of reliable information, people rely on the rumor mill. Because that is all they have to go on. And yes, the rumor mill gets quite lively. The specific RUMOR regarding the children is that they are not only out of town away from their father but that they are in different locations, separated from each other as well. It's hard for me to see how total silence is helping Matt.

There are some details that surely Matt could release without jeopardizing the investigation. I posted a list a questions yesterday that have not been answered. Questions as basic as how she typically wears her hair and what exactly are her typical driving routes. It sounds like you have some connection to Matt somehow. Is there a way for you to get him to answer anything at all?

For what it's worth, the mapquest routes posted are only guesses. Again, because that's all we can do. I've figured out over the years that Mapquest seldom shows the exact routes I take to get to places I am familiar with. Why can't we get any answers on questions like this, to give a better idea of places to be looking?

His mother does NOT live on the Mtn and no, he is not originally from the area.

You said if anything bad had happened to her, the children would have seen or heard something. But gail did not want to talk in front of the children when at her friend's house. the next day, she might want to meet and talk with her husband to resolve things or argue, away from the children. He said they DID make plans to meet, so I'm assuming there was at least one phone contact between them, and of course he would know this would be on phone records.

I personally find it interesting he made sure to say he was with his mother during the time period in question. we don't know how long he was with her, what part of day, etc...he said he was supposed to meet with gail and when he went back to the house she was gone. I wonder if his mother was with him then? or if she had already left? or maybe it was just after he realized gail had left the children there, that he then went to meet with his mother. it would be interesting to know what he did for the few days following this, especially the two days before he reported her missing.

If I had as many people trying to pin something like this on me, you better bet I would be getting a criminal defense attorney, the best one I could find. Can't blame him for that.

Like the previous poster, I think this would be the last thing on my mind if my spouse went missing. Besides, it's common sense people will just suspect you more if you do. Only a court of law can truly pin anything on anybody, if they can get evidence to do so. So if one was nervous about that, then that is the only way I could see myself getting an actual defense attorney, which of course we don't know he has. Just someone to help him legally separate from his missing wife whom he thinks is delusional and paranoid. If I had the type of hubbie who waited until I went missing to file for separation I might feel a little paranoid too.

How would he have received notice that she had changed the PIN #s on the accounts, if they were only in her name?

He opened her mail????

(p.s. Don't banks send a letter when a pin is changed? I could be wrong. I've received pin numbers in the mail )

If I had as many people trying to pin something like this on me, you better bet I would be getting a criminal defense attorney, the best one I could find. Can't blame him for that.

Hmmm-I thought DH was cooperating? Why would he need a criminal defense attorney? The court of public opinion is very very different than law enforcement. As long as he satisfied them, who the heck cares what the rest of the world thinks?

So assuming that he has cooperated fully, as our fellow poster stated, he should be all set.

So does he have a criminal defense attorney or a divorce/civil one? :waitasec:

Hmmm-I thought DH was cooperating? Why would he need a criminal defense attorney? The court of public opinion is very very different than law enforcement. As long as he satisfied them, who the heck cares what the rest of the world thinks?

So assuming that he has cooperated fully, as our fellow poster stated, he should be all set.

So does he have a criminal defense attorney or a divorce/civil one? :waitasec:

At the least, we know he contacted a civil attorney almost as soon as she went missing, in order to file separation papers. I assume he might believe she is at the address filed with the usps as it may not be on the notification. if it is not, and he needed to file papers to her, I don't think it would be that hard to subpeona that information.

the Wal-Mart phone location,
was that a call, or just a ping?

Excuse my ignorance, I haven't been able to read through the entire thread.

Trying to catch up-just a ping, not a location and not a call. The tower near the Walmart was the tower that caught the ping.

At the least, we know he contacted a civil attorney almost as soon as she went missing, in order to file separation papers. I assume he might believe she is at the address filed with the usps as it may not be on the notification. if it is not, and he needed to file papers to her, I don't think it would be that hard to subpeona that information.

OOOHHHHH- I was commenting on confused's statement that who could blame him...I thought he hired a criminal defense atty. Got it.

Again, who cares what we think-LE is the one who counts. I guess if DH has confidence in the ethics and conduct of his local PD, he wont feel like they are trying to pin it on him. :)

OOOHHHHH- I was commenting on confused's statement that who could blame him...I thought he hired a criminal defense atty. Got it.

Again, who cares what we think-LE is the one who counts. I guess if DH has confidence in the ethics and conduct of his local PD, he wont feel like they are trying to pin it on him. :)

There is a rumor he hired a defense attorney but we do not know that at all. And I agree- who cares what we think? The only thing that should be cared about, IMO, is finding Gail. If what he wants is to move forward with a formal separation and even no more than that, he would want to find her. Whether we have theories or not that should not be tops on his mind. If he really feels she is not missing endangered and wants to prove so, he has more resources and knowledge to find her than we do, for sure.

Thanks Mominboots, and WELCOME to WS!!!!!!! :rocker:

We want to be careful putting too much of DH out here on the www. It seems that the attention has been overwhelming for him and his family-I love the anecdotal information regarding Gail and DH because it helps to fill in those brush strokes as to where she might be. But we dont want to put his whole world here-WS tries to avoid that. :truce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak