Nancy Grace Mon., 02/02/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I wouldn't "stick" with CA if she were my wife, trying to sneak in a rubber bracelet into a sock. IMO she needs to be in a rubber room!
LOL!!! I agree, galvino.
George could heal and become whole again if he never went back home and into the toxicity there. I fear for his life when he is discharged and goes back there.

Yes it would be very huge. I can't imagine how LP would have any info on this. He should me careful or CA could easily sue him for slander.

I don't think LP has any worries on that front...methinks that Cindy will not mess with Lenny! :)

ITA, It was definitely more than 1 night. TM spent 4 days in the house & I know how HE feels:eek:

LP stayed in a trailer outside the home.Tim Miller knows she was out of her mind with grief he understands the pain this family is in.

I know Lee said that Casey told him Cindy tried to choke her, for what that's worth.
Yes, it was LA recalling what Casey told him. I too thought it was that night after the return from the nursing home. MOO

I would believe GA's version of the 16th more if he had said he saw KC and Caylee before they were leaving. What about breakfast?? Bathroom? Did he even hear them talking??

I am pretty sure the neighbor's statement was in the November 26 dump. I have been going through all the documents looking for something else.

You're correct---his first name is Jean (can't remember last name).

I would believe GA's version of the 16th more if he had said he saw KC and Caylee before they were leaving. What about breakfast?? Bathroom? Did he even hear them talking??
I've never really believed that statement from GA because it was too detailed as to what they were both wearing, and the fact he didn't mention seeing either Casey or Caylee earlier in the day ~ like they were holed up in the bedroom until almost 1pm? MOO

Nancy says if she didn't know better she'd think LP wants Cindy Anthony charged with murder and she doesnt know where his allegations are coming from.

:confused::confused:
Where was Nancy going on that one?

Has he ever been asked those questions? I listened to his taped LE interview and he was only asked about the last time he saw them...not about the entire day.

Yep, & she coulda been sitting in her car @ the school, texting Tony half the night......same tower
Or over at her brother's house. I've always wondered if he was home that night or not. MOO

It really is crazy to think George would admit to LP if that really did happen. Just some more of LP Cindy bashing,I guess he did not like being thrown out of her house.

And why would he? He got Casey out based on the fact that her family were saying Casey would help find Caylee if she was out....then he wasn't even allowed to talk to her and none of them helped him find her or were at all interested in finding her. I'd be p...ed too.

IMO Cindy is a grief stricken parent and grandparent,could you even begin to imagine the horror KC has made of her life.If she did choke KC only mistake she made was letting go of her neck.

No, I can't imagine & don't ever want to!! I'm sure she is grief stricken & for that my heart goes out to her. BUT, I cannot fathom her actions, lies, outbursts, controlling & manipulating everyone & everything as she sees fit. She has no respect & has taught her daughter thru her actions, to thumb her nose at anyone that does not agree with her!!:furious:

JMO

I am pretty sure the neighbor's statement was in the November 26 dump. I have been going through all the documents looking for something else.

Didn't another neighbor witness KC following CA to the car, KC screaming the f-word, CA said nothing, just got in the car & left.

:confused::confused:
Where was Nancy going on that one?
I wondered the same thing. Nancy's shows are pretty much "planned out " prior to going on the air. Yes, there was a definate reason she would have made that remark, just don't know what it was!

I haven't yet seen anything that proves there was a fight on the 15th. LP seems to be the one who keeps pushing that theory.

C'mon CW. You dont trust LP? :eek:
OK here it is from someone you can trust....its in the docs and everything....

markfuhrmanindocs-1-1.png

Surely you dont doubt MF? Such a trustworthy, honorable man. He would never knowingly provide false information- he has such a great track record with that kinda thing. :rolleyes:

Didn't another neighbor witness KC following CA to the car, KC screaming the f-word, CA said nothing, just got in the car & left.
The man next door, the same one Casey borrowed the shovel from , I believe.

IMO Cindy is a grief stricken parent and grandparent,could you even begin to imagine the horror KC has made of her life.If she did choke KC only mistake she made was letting go of her neck.

I dont agree with violence but I don't think Cindy is being outrageous when you put her in the context of what her daughter did and what happened to her granddaughter.

There are lots of annoying women out there. Let them be.. they did not cause Caylee's death.

I haven't read all of pages yet, but did anyone notice ZG had a heart tattoo on her hand in the video on NG tonight? Wonder if KC knew about ZG's tat and that's why she put a heart sticker on the duct tape?? Sorry, If this has been asked already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nclady1983