CA CA - Howard Hardin, 22, Norwalk, 13 July 1972

Ambercat

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Recently I came across an old Los Angeles Times article about two missing people from Los Angeles County, Howard Franklin Hardin (from Norwalk) and Mona Jean Gallegos (from Covina). I was able to learn that Ms. Gallegos was later found deceased, but I was not able to learn if Mr. Hardin was ever seen again (living or deceased). He is not the same Howard Hardin from Knox County who disappeared in 1981 and was later IDed.

From the article, it sounds like Mr. Hardin, age 22, was last seen on July 13, 1972 at his home at 14608 Flatbush Street in Norwalk, CA and reported to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's office as missing by his half-brother. He was a graduate of Downey High School and sometimes attended Cerritos College.

His BMW motorcycle was later found abandoned three weeks after his disappearance, parked at Cerritos Mall.

The article does not state Howard Hardin’s vital statistics, but it does include a photo which I have been trying without success to crop out of the PDF file. I was wondering if he was still missing? Please PM me with your e-mail if you would like a copy of the article.

The LA Times article from August 10, 1975 did include a photo of Howard Franklin Hardin. Thanks Carl, for the help with the photo! :tyou:
HowardHardin_zps8df84649.jpg

Can someone provide a link to the LA Times article where Mona Jean Gallegos is mentioned? I have read articles about her disappearance and how later she was found deceased but I'm unable to find anything about her in the LA Times.

is there any information on height or weight on this guy?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back