AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allow me to suggest this edit to your post, *All phones from all members of both households in that two block vicinity*

:D

Within two blocks ... would that include CW's and DK/MK's homes?

Anyone else's home within that two blocks? TIA

IMO, I believe two females know what really happened and one truck driver knows where she is.

I believe that if one twin knows something, then the other twin does too. Also, the best friend.

IMO, I believe two females know what really happened and one truck driver knows where she is.

Buzz....try again.

of the 11, what AND why. Are you joining me in the none of the 11 stats?

Ms. Nitpick with the buzzer.
:giggle:

Within two blocks ... would that include CW's and DK/MK's homes?

Anyone else's home within that two blocks? TIA

MAP: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*

Not that we know. The two pins at DK's residence is the same residence when they lived together? I haven't tracked address changes on jail records as closely to know for a fact but appears to be that.

Also note that the location of DH's "suicide" pin is strictly general vicinity of the Fish River. Another map exists that shows those 2 points (WWH lived & WWH found DH) alone on a map posted upthread.

Here's some hard questions to answer. This may require pencil and paper.

How many people, within the eleven arrested, do you think know what really happened to Brittney, and Where she is?

I'm finding everyone's answers thought provoking. Yes, there's also the possibility there will be more arrests.

Buzz....try again.

of the 11, what AND why. Are you joining me in the none of the 11 stats?

Ms. Nitpick with the buzzer.
:giggle:

Not sure what your asking. Are my two females of the known perps? Yes.

KateB, B stand for buzzin'? Now every time I see your name, it's going to be Kate-B-Buzzin :)

Haha, I read way too much into it, but I think it's a trick question.
I honestly don't believe any one of the 11 perps, twins included, also know the where and this was all a team effort. And anyone that would know the *all* probably isn't even on our radar.
MOO
I also think the one that knows the where doesn't really know the truth on the what.

Some of the arrested like WB did other blatant crimes while wearing a ankle bracelet. I'm sure they all know people who would do all kinds of stuff for money.

Could it be somebody knew somebody that knew somebody that would "do the where", and then keep quiet and not be one of the arrested?

Since LE stated something to the effect of the abuse being multi-generational, that means there has been quite some time for these perps to think of the consequences of their actions, ponder and maybe even discuss the "what ifs" if a victim went to LE or if someone had a "come to Jesus" moment about their nasty pastime activity. Therefore, I’m thinking BW’s body will never be found. JMO

I too hope LE leaned heavily on the guy who, after BW went missing and IIRC, all of a sudden quit his job and couldn’t get out of bed. JMO

Hypothetically, say Britt was overdosed and toxicology would determine by a prescription only drug which could possibly connect to names to individuals that had prescriptions? Is that too much of stretch?
Hypothetically then, to protect decades of access to small children AND a reliable source to swap (sell/buy-who knows) pills, you'd help hide a body to protect your very personal selfish sick self. And show remorse, of course, for being such an obedient slave to the master.
But perhaps hypothetically, it was an intentional overdose to rid the family of 1 of the 2 problems fast going to be in communication with LE...but someone would believe it was accidental and assist in a coverup. Maybe.
Which then requires a coordinator of the parts.
We have the part that included knowing where Brittney would be at a particular time. We have the part that vanishes Brittney. We have the part that starts muddying up a 40 hour window. We have the part that Donnie is at a dead end near the Fairhope house. We have the part that Donnie is found at the cleared wooded area. Lots of parts to coordinate. I don't think WWH is that good to have done it all and do agree she knows a lot, but I don't think she was needed for all parts.

@Steph - Anything you can tell us that we don't know?

Or direct us where we might find new info?

Or ??? TIA

Hypothetically, say Britt was overdosed and toxicology would determine by a prescription only drug which could possibly connect to names to individuals that had prescriptions? Is that too much of stretch?
Hypothetically then, to protect decades of access to small children AND a reliable source to swap (sell/buy-who knows) pills, you'd help hide a body to protect your very personal selfish sick self. And show remorse, of course, for being such an obedient slave to the master.
But perhaps hypothetically, it was an intentional overdose to rid the family of 1 of the 2 problems fast going to be in communication with LE...but someone would believe it was accidental and assist in a coverup. Maybe.
Which then requires a coordinator of the parts.
We have the part that included knowing where Brittney would be at a particular time. We have the part that vanishes Brittney. We have the part that starts muddying up a 40 hour window. We have the part that Donnie is at a dead end near the Fairhope house. We have the part that Donnie is found at the cleared wooded area. Lots of parts to coordinate. I don't think WWH is that good to have done it all and do agree she knows a lot, but I don't think she was needed for all parts.

Good post, KateB. Breaking it down to parts is a good idea. I'm also thinking about after when the search for Brittney was being coordinated and the possible diversionary tactics that would be another part someone took over. It seems impossible that one person could do it all.

BBM and Snipped from your post:

We have the part that included knowing where Brittney would be at a particular time.

We have the part that vanishes Brittney.

We have the part that starts muddying up a 40 hour window.

We have the part that Donnie is at a dead end near the Fairhope house. We have the part that Donnie is found at the cleared wooded area. Lots of parts to coordinate.

In my scenario, then additional parts;

The part to separate her & Donnie so Donnie stays unaware of her demise. (if they ever were indeed together.)

The part to insure the overdose.

The part to hide the body.

The part to shoot Donnie.

Since LE stated something to the effect of the abuse being multi-generational, that means there has been quite some time for these perps to think of the consequences of their actions, ponder and maybe even discuss the "what ifs" if a victim went to LE or if someone had a "come to Jesus" moment about their nasty pastime activity. Therefore, I’m thinking BW’s body will never be found. JMO

I too hope LE leaned heavily on the guy who, after BW went missing and IIRC, all of a sudden quit his job and couldn’t get out of bed. JMO

Everyone knew it was 25 to life if ever caught. Everyone knew the history of when there are judges involved. A constant reminder in their lives everytime anyone in the family went to visit a certain facility only 60 miles away.

Everyone knew it was 25 to life if ever caught. Everyone knew the history of when there are judges involved. A constant reminder in their lives everytime anyone in the family went to visit a certain facility only 60 miles away.

And ... maybe one/some/they all knew what one/some/they would do to anyone who would snitch on anyone/some/group. JMO

Here's another out there for consideration.
I sometimes wonder if Brittney wasn't suspected of being the leak to LE when it was in reality, Scott.
Something set a chain of events into motion that I don't believe was spontaneous.

Both or either side(s) of that Facebook exchange with BW & a victim could have been spoofed for imaginable reasons on either side of the transmission.

This is real and children were born into this horrible existence. To lighten my mood I had to focus on a minor detail.

snipped "...and a kangaroo was sleeping on one of the children's beds." :what:

Thanks :) I was looking for a TILT icon after Quester's last post.

Thanks :) I was looking for a TILT icon after Quester's last post.

tilt_1.jpg

http://www.todayandtomorrow.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/tilt_1.jpg

Put Chessie & Wendy down on the muddying up part. Everyone agree? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member