GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here is the cord for the Apple Mac again....

Police didn't find the skill saw manual. Sha found it. hummm.

What's up with the cord?

That is what I want to know Boodles.

The defense keeps pointing this new cord purchase out. Thinking they are going to bring it around as the main "weapon". It seems to be important to them.

ETA- Grant bought a new cord for an Apple Macbook on JULY 14th around 8:45 PM at Crabtree Mall.

For Sha's sake I sure hope she's locked down any social media she has (FB, Twitter, etc). Invasion of privacy is rampant.

CC ‏@courtchatter 3m

#AmandaHayes jurors had looks of 'shock' on their face when Grant's song was being played.

GOOD; wait until they see the video of her dumping the empty bottles of acid.
It will be her ultimate undoing.:fence:

What would that be? Viewing trial vicariously thru you all

Growing up Amanda and Sha had a code word or safe word, as they called it. It was an indicator that if someone was to try to pick up Sha, they had to know the safe word so as not be kidnapped or what have you. It was "angel kisses." The inference being, Amanda could have said the safe word while on the phone to Sha (while in Texas) to indicate that there was trouble/something wrong.

Dang, I was JUST about to put on a headset and join you guys.

LOL I know it always works that way for me too! Well we have about an hour ten, lets do dishes etc. lol I'd bathe in my new tub but pipes frzn again. Pretty pissed off about it too. :truce:

Shay ends testimony and sits behind the prosecution...glad the jurors see that...

BfPzsEGCQAABRuX.jpg

https://twitter.com/MyMick/status/428954327860789248/photo/1

LOL I know it always works that way for me too! Well we have about an hour ten, lets do dishes etc. lol I'd bathe in my new tub but pipes frzn again. Pretty pissed off about it too. :truce:

There is always the Amanda Knox verdict which is due in about 30 min. EDIT: VERDICT DELAYED UNTIL 4 PM EST according to CNNhttp://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/cvplive/cvpstream1.html

Do not know about the rest of you, but i am so tired of the excuse of "controlling or abusing man" made me do it. Amanda, Jodi and countless others were/are adults. Grow up....

That "5 min hearing" Judge Stephens has at 2:15pm... That's a bond hearing for Brad Cooper.

/small world.

Dang, I was JUST about to put on a headset and join you guys.

Well, walk right in, sit right down & get down with the rest of us! Glad for you to join right in, ArianeEmory:seeya:! The Prosecution Team still has the floor & will for a few more days, I'm sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876