GUILTY NC - Laura Ackerson, 27, Kinston, 13 July 2011 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh darn, lunch break. Back at 2:15 Amanda time.

Yes, I believe they went directly to an atty after driving home from Texas. From there they went to Grant's mom and dad's house which was under surveillance by a detective who previously testified.

OH.....GOOD MORNING WE FRIENDS! Just got here.

:seeya: Mornin/Afternoon Chelly

Innocent question: can that kind of saw that GH purchased cut a small (1" - 2" diameter) tree branch? I have one of those manual bow shaped saws and maybe I'm just the world's weakest woman but it does not get the job done easily or quickly. Anyone?

< disclosure: I am not committing any crimes, nor harming any humans or animals. >

One picture out of 30 or so and only 1 picture depicts her as "haggard?" She's batting 100, then. I'm the opposite, 30 pictures and I might look decent in 1, and I'm fairly normal! LOL

Are these photos online?

Listening to the litany of bills and receipts from the time of the crime to the road trip to Texas, it seems they spent a lot of Amanda's money to dispose of the remains. The money would have been better served in paying a couple of month's child support.

Are these photos online?

I don't know if WRAL will put some still shots up in an article later. They did that last time with the acid dumping picture. I just checked their site and they haven't updated an article yet, but maybe they will this afternoon. There are a few of them on twitter with the hashtag Amandahayes.

Innocent question: can that kind of saw that GH purchased cut a small (1" - 2" diameter) tree branch? I have one of those manual bow shaped saws and maybe I'm just the world's weakest woman but it does not get the job done easily or quickly. Anyone?

< disclosure: I am not committing any crimes, nor harming any humans or animals. >

Here ya go, Mad -

"Reciprocating Saw This is the king of demolition work. With the right blade, it'll quickly chew through wood, drywall, metals, tubing, and more. You can buy specialty blades for removing grout and pruning trees.

Read more: Reciprocating Saw - The Next 7 Tools You Need - Popular Mechanics
Follow us: @PopMech on Twitter | popularmechanics on Facebook
Visit us at PopularMechanics.com"

above bbm

and bbm Yuck.

Good info on the post-murder weapon.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/hom...etter-home-handyman-reciprocating-saw#slide-5

It looks like Georgia is going to get slammed with cold weather storms for the next 2 days. We'll have to see what Hizhonor says about holding court.

Listening to the litany of bills and receipts from the time of the crime to the road trip to Texas, it seems they spent a lot of Amanda's money to dispose of the remains. The money would have been better served in paying a couple of month's child support.

Naw, 'Moon -- They were too smart for that!!

Or not...

They did spend a ton of money.

I use a small hack saw on my crepe mytle and small oak branches and it zips right through. And I have very little upper body strength.

madcat.jpg

Unrelated kinda, but if anyone is familiar with Dean Corll, the Houston serial killer in the 1970s - he disposed of many bodies on High Island, Texas.

The boys were still with Sha at 5:09 p.m on 07/14/2011.

OK what the heck IS that?
A cat? LOL!

LOL. Yes, that's my cat (her name is Madeleine). And she is yawning. She thinks trial watching is tres' boring. And I must say, at times I completely agree with her assessment.

Is he getting at the land that was willed to Amanda? And why?

Ohh...he's trying to establish the fact that Grant took Laura to one of these "old properties?" I see now. That was totally confusing at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966