SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter for WPDE:

Kaila DeRienzo ‏@KailaDeRienzo 32s
UPDATED: Both Sidney AND Tammy Moorer have now been charged with Kidnapping in relation to the disappearance of #HeatherElvis.

Eileenhawkeye - please add the link.

Thanks,

Salem

Entirely possible and not just because he's a weak link. Remember, she's narcissistic and could be keeping the location secret because she doesn't want him "visiting" his lost love.

Not only that, but if he knows where she is, he could lead someone to her and prove that she is in fact deceased, and that she may well have done it.

Perhaps Sidney told everything in exchange for "only" being charged with kidnapping. After LE finds Heather, they will charge Tammy with murder.

Don't you know Heather's father would love to speak out right now? My prayers for him.

I keep getting this when I try to look at that site:

Server Error in '/Horry/PublicIndex' Application.

with a bunch of computer gobbledygook below.

Is that because the site is getting hit hard?

Try backing out, reloading page, and re-validating. It's happened to be several times as it does time you out. I have been able to get back in each time without a problem.
ETA I still don't see kidnapping charges listed for SM.

Paris__Paris made a fascinating post yesterday that I can't put my finger on right now that had a link to the police blotter that listed a disturbance called in to the HCPD on Dec. 18 on a deserted road that just happens to have the same name that TM uses as one of her handles. I hope LE were as astute as Paris to pick up on this. That was amazing sleuthing!

Thank you for this. I will re-post what I found.

According to the daily crime reports for the morning of December 18th, at 3:47 a.m. there was a suspicious person/vehicle at 4000 block of Atalaya Place. That is a small court with only about 10 houses.
Seems an unusual out-of-the-way place for any kind of activity. It dead ends, but there is a path that crosses the railway tracks and goes through the bush to the end of Ronald McNair Blvd. There is a gravel pit or something there too. There was a search on Ronald McNair on January 11th, but the meeting place was south of the Parkway. I don't know where the searchers went from the meeting place. I assumed that search took place because LE had the same information I found about Atalaya Place.

I have since come across something else. I know everyone is looking at the Moorer's as suspects. I also know that all of their social media sites have been shut down. I don't know if they locked them up or if LE did. Somebody missed shutting down one of their sites. It's a photobucket account. There isn't really anything interesting in the images saved there, but the account name really stands out. AtalayaL. Same name as the street I mentioned at the beginning of this message.

I am linking a map here. A is where the searchers met on January 11th. B is where the suspicious person/vehicle was reported. My area of interest is between B and HWY 31 (Carolina Bays Pkwy).

http://goo.gl/maps/47deI

2qtv66f.png

Could the dogs have picked up a scent from TM's truck of Heather? Or could the dogs have picked up TM's scent in HE's car? Wasn't it reported that there was no scent trail of HE outside the car at the marina? Also could they have a video with what appears to be TM driving HE's car towards the marina?

[modsnip]

Kind of sickened to see so many seeming to downplay SMs role in this case. Due to him being "controlled" by his mean, old wife. Really? I'm sure he loves that sentiment, but really?? :facepalm:

Perhaps Sidney told everything in exchange for "only" being charged with kidnapping. After LE finds Heather, they will charge Tammy with murder.

That's what I've been thinking. I don't see a motive for SM, I do see TM either planning this out or doing it in a fit of rage. JMO, the evidence will reveal those details soon hopefully.

If Heather's body is unrecoverable then they'd have to rely on witness testimony, so a deal could be in the works.

Not only that, but if he knows where she is, he could lead someone to her and prove that she is in fact deceased, and that she may well have done it.

I have felt, but haven't said, because I want to be wrong, but I had nightmares last night of TM doing the killing and ultimately desicrating, because she is so jealous of HE's beauty and innocence. SM went along just like a whipped puppy would, to please his owner :banghead:

Do TM and SM have any children together?

Kind of sickened to see so many seeming to downplay SMs role in this case. Due to him being "controlled" by his mean, old wife. Really? I'm sure he loves that sentiment, but really?? :facepalm:

Yup, Sidney is charged with kidnapping too, so he also played a significant role in what happened to Heather.

For those that thought the tattoo was recent, TM says in a comment that it's 2 years old and suggests it needs to be filled in.

I'll believe that. my son has one that is five yrs old and he can't decide on how to full it in. tribute to his great grampa, they shared a birthday, so he wants it perfect!

(see what I did there, ha- sm tat grosses me out so badly, I had to think of a tat I like!)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thank you for this. I will re-post what I found.

According to the daily crime reports for the morning of December 18th, at 3:47 a.m. there was a suspicious person/vehicle at 4000 block of Atalaya Place. That is a small court with only about 10 houses.
Seems an unusual out-of-the-way place for any kind of activity. It dead ends, but there is a path that crosses the railway tracks and goes through the bush to the end of Ronald McNair Blvd. There is a gravel pit or something there too. There was a search on Ronald McNair on January 11th, but the meeting place was south of the Parkway. I don't know where the searchers went from the meeting place. I assumed that search took place because LE had the same information I found about Atalaya Place.

I have since come across something else. I know everyone is looking at the Moorer's as suspects. I also know that all of their social media sites have been shut down. I don't know if they locked them up or if LE did. Somebody missed shutting down one of their sites. It's a photobucket account. There isn't really anything interesting in the images saved there, but the account name really stands out. AtalayaL. Same name as the street I mentioned at the beginning of this message.

I am linking a map here. A is where the searchers met on January 11th. B is where the suspicious person/vehicle was reported. My area of interest is between B and HWY 31 (Carolina Bays Pkwy).

Great sleuthing paris_paris!!

I'm still not seeing kidnapping charges against SM in the public index.

Don't you know Heather's father would love to speak out right now? My prayers for him.

Mr. Elvis has been the epitome and personification of the unconditional love between a father and a daughter. I was Heather's age when my own Father passed away. He was 44 years old when I was born, and 13 years older than my Mom. As a helicopter pilot in the Army, he was a tough cookie, but I was a 100% Daddy's Girl. The 19 year anniversary of his passing is this week, and I guess I still am....

Everytime I hear Mr. Elvis speak of his firstborn daughter, his words grab ahold of my heart, and I feel as though I can not breathe. He loves Heather (and all of his children), absolutely unequivocally, UNCONDITIONALLY. He challenges anyone to stand in the way of the reunification of the Elvis family unit, and he reminds me that no one has the right to take a child from their parent.

That is what drives many of us here at WebSleuths. We sympathize - and sadly, some of us empathize with these cases. We are united in the pursuit of justice in these cases.

We are standing on the precipice of #JusticeForHeather and #JusticeForTheElvis' and it has been a long road. We have quite the journey ahead of us, and I wouldn't want to travel it with anyone else but you all.

May the Elvis' draw strength and solace from the many that stand with them, for we are here....

#FindHeatherElvis

Andrew Prue ‏@AndrewPrueWPDE · 2m
#HeatherElvis RT“@MarcLiverman: An official at J Reuben Long Detention Center confirms that Sidney Moorer has been charged with Kidnapping”
https://twitter.com/AndrewPrueWPDE

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman · 1m
Solicitor's office tells me bond hearings for Tammy and Sidney Moorer will be held tomorrow morning at the earliest. #yournews

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman · 8m
An official at J Reuben Long Detention Center confirms that Sidney Moorer has been charged with Kidnapping. #yournews

https://twitter.com/search?q=#HeatherElvis&src=hash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member