SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please continue here and abide by all Mod warnings throughout the thread, as they develop.

Salem

PTL_Photo2.jpg

I think that's just 3 members of LE standing there. I thought the 'Brown' coat figure was in front of the silver unmarked LE car..further to the left.

But, that looks like a dead tree to me.

Sorry that this doesn't show the location of Heather's car at the landing, but you can see how it was off the pavement right up facing into the trees.

Attachments

• vigil.JPG
    vigil.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 301
Oh! Maybe they are searching for the murder weapon. Maybe one of them told they threw it out there?

Sorry that this doesn't show the location of Heather's car at the landing, but you can see how it was off the pavement right up facing into the trees.

thanx, wonder why it was parked like that?

This is just speculation, but does anyone else think HE may have been strangled? I know the M's love guns, but it seems as though if the murder happened at PTL, there would be a lot of blood to clean up if a gun or knife were used. Wouldn't an arrest have happened more quickly if they found DNA sooner? I don't think they would have been able to clean the crime scene so well at night.

I'm going to use this picture to describe where Heather's car was parked. It was on the left side of the landing, somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of the distance between the water and the end of the landing. It was parallel to the water, with the front of her car off the pavement and facing into the trees. This is based on where the cross was at the candlelight vigil on Monday night, having been told the cross was where Heather's car was found. I hope this makes sense.

Bringing this over from last thread, and praying it's okay to do that.

Do you think the red arrow is about in the correct place?

Edited by me, arrow not in correct place. See link below by Cgs for correct location.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ACTIVE SEARCH SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #24 **ARREST**

I've hardly slept all night. I had a feeling something was going down today!

I hope Heather is found today.

Rosemountgal: From the last thread. I thought too, that in the way it was worded that they may be protecting him from her.

[modsnip]

bringing my post over from the last thread - my prayer for today for LE & HE:

I just have this feeling they are going to find her today - at PTL.

I just feel it. Lord, I hope I am right. The Elvis family needs closure! And SM & TM need to be prosicuted to the FULL extent of the law!

My prayer for LE & HE today:

Lord, please give the LE the insight instinct to find Heather today. Please lead them to her so she can be laid to rest properly!
Heather, you are a strong woman in life and in passing. Lead the LE to you so they can help you rest your soul! Reach out to them somehow! As cliche as it sounds - give them a sign! And help LE nail SM & TM to the wall!
Amen

Sorry if not approprate - I just have to.

I will say that my gut feelings are usually right. I have amased my hubby many times with my gut feelings. Ihope today I am not wrong. Its weird - my arms and hands feel .... i dunno, different today... heavy. I dont know how to describe it. Im at work and half way paying attention to whats going on 1000's of miles from me, and Im having physical effects of it. Freaking me out a bit.

I finally caught up, after over a week of reading every post! It's nice to see a lot of old friends and lots of new ones!

IME Vine is horrible about updating. They had me freaked out for 10 hours once about where a certain felon was (from my life)

Bringing this over from last thread, and praying it's okay to do that.

Do you think the red arrow is about in the correct place?

5oif6q.jpg

Great idea with the arrow, thanks! I'm going to say it was a bit closer to the water, 1/3 to 1/2 way from the water. There was a truck parked where the Pastor stood and led the vigil, I would put the truck right past the first large puddle and then the crosses were a few feet past the truck (away from the water.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445