Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

#HelenReyes said she talked to #TeghanSkiba nearly every day she was gone.Teghan never said anything was wrong staying w/#JonathanRichardson

BioFJ86CIAALBYH.jpg:large

Doctors & police wouldn't let mom in to see Teghan at hospital, talking about the severity of Teghans injuries, 2 jurors crying, from twitter.

I just want to personally thank all here for your restraint. We do have rules here and I am having troubles following them myself right now :-( but please just let me say thank you.

Thank you nursebeeme, it hasn't been easy. :please:

#HelenReyes said she talked to #TeghanSkiba nearly every day she was gone.Teghan never said anything was wrong staying w/#JonathanRichardson

:notgood:
Nope. Not buying it. Hope the jury doesn't either.

And she left a grocery list so that Teghan could eat? She thinks that's acceptable? A LIST????

I feel like yelling and I don't like this feeling. Going to go very angrily clean something. :stormingmad:

Most of my twitter followers are seasoned trial watchers. Many of them can't stomach the details of this case. God help this jury.

No sympathy at all for this woman. She deserves to live with this the rest of her natural life. It did not have to happen. And it only did because this (fillintheblank) put her own needs and pettiness before her daughter. IMO, she is as guilty as that scum sitting at the defense table. Furious. :banghead: :tantrum:

That poor little girl suffered more than anyone human being should ever have to suffer. RIP sweet girl...you didn't deserve this!

...put her own needs and pettiness before her daughter.

And she is still putting her own needs first. She says she wants justice for Teghan, yet she is the one who placed her child with this guy all the while knowing he was abusive. Decides to have another baby while out on bail for a serious charge. Knowing, that she will (hopefully) be serving time for what has happened. This tells me she does not understand the seriousness of this at all & has no foresight or just doesn't care?

Borndem... so we meet again. Under horrific circumstances... this case has bothered me so much :( This and the possibility of Josh Stepp getting another trial :( I will never, EVER understand how something like this happens... my mind is just not able to comprehend that such sick individuals are among us... These poor angels had nobody that cared about their well-being... breaks my heart.

Doctors & police wouldn't let mom in to see Teghan at hospital, talking about the severity of Teghans injuries, 2 jurors crying, from twitter.

They should have!!!! She left her child with him--trusted him with a precious child. Shameful!

AGAIN WHEN DOES SHE GO TO TRIAL?????

I'm posting these in case not everyone knows how to view twitter. This is my first time copying/pasting the tweets, so forgive me if I get it wrong.

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 7m
#teghanskiba's mom said #jonathanrichardson whipped Teghan with power cord for throwing up on his chair. She had welts on back.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 7m
#HelenReyes said #JonathanRichardson showed he was sorry, cried, said he would never hurt them, he loved them. She stayed w/him.#TeghanSkiba

Bryan Mims ‏@bryanmims 6m
#teghanskiba's mom said #jonathanrichardson took picture of Teghan with cigarette and beer. She did not approve. Told him never to do again

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 7m
#HelenReyes told #JonathanRichardson never to touch #TeghanSkiba again to punish her like that.

#JonathanRichardson once slapped #TeghanSkiba in face in front of #HelenReyes. Teghan lost balance and fell down, did not leave mark.

I'm so angry. She knew and she left her child with him anyway. So irresponsible and thoughtless.

He hit her so hard she fell down??!! And Mom was okay with that.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 53s

Since grandparents wanted custody #TeghanSkiba's mother didn.t leave little girl with them or her mother. Left w #JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

#HelenReyes didn't ask Skibas 2 keep #TeghanSkiba b/c they wanted custody.Didn't ask her mom b/c weren't getting along. #JonathanRichardson

The fact that the paternal grandparents wanted custody means Teghan would have been sheltered, nourished and loved for that 10 weeks. What a selfish little ##!>* that woman is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss