SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #30***ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I buy it can it be posted here at WS? (Re bond hearing)

Sent from my KFTHWI

I'm 99% sure you can, but I alerted a mod to answer for sure...

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I can't get past the fact that it appears HE hadn't been contacted by SM/TM for quite a while, then on this particular night, shortly after arriving home from the date, this sequence of events begins. I have thought from the beginning that her apt was being watched by one or both of the M's, and when she was dropped off at home, the calling started.
I believe the date said she didn't recieve any calls during the date, unless maybe her phone was off or muted.
There are still facts we don't know. I'm going to myrtle beach in a couple of weeks, and if the hubby will let me, I'm going to do some site stalking. We were in Orlando after the CA trial, and he wouldn't go for it. I'm playing it cool this time, not offering him too much info, so he doesn't know I'm slightly obsessed.

IIRC, SS mentioned Heather only talked to TE and BW whilst on the date. TE in turn only mentioned a picture he was sent of Heather driving stick. Who's to say, it wasn't actually SM Heather spoke to and not TE, but told SS it was TE as to not alarm him (SS)? The picture of her driving stick, Heathers ph. was on her lap, well at least we (fellow websleuthers) believed it to be her ph. which could very well mean, she was holding it close so if a call/text came through SS wouldn't be able to see who was calling/texting.

Good luck on the trip Myrtle Beach, am looking forward to (as many here will be) reading your report on your findings! :biggrin:

I'm listening but have to add: Many Websleuths members, even on this thread, have mental health professional backgrounds. :)

I believe that TM possesses a multi-layered list of psychological issues to include the possibility of Narcissism and/or Borderline Personality Disorder, with aspects of hedonism, histrionics, and sadism. She revels in cruelty, IMO.

I agree and yet she knew exactly what she was doing - probably planned it and definitely covered it up to the point that, 3 mos later, still no Heather !! She will probably try to pull the "insanity"(temporary or not) card but I just don't think that'll fly !!!!! SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING !!!!!! SHE IS GUILTY OF PREMEDITATED MURDER IN MY OPINION !!! And the alcohol/ drug issues she may have, JUST NOT AN EXCUSE ! Lots of people are alcoholics/addicts and don't murder people !!! If someone kills someone with their car( even accidentally)while under the influence of a mind-altering substance,they will most likely be charged and convicted of vehiclular homicide- even in a blackout where the driver has NO RECOLLECTION OF THE ACCIDENT, they're still charged- so I hope and pray that there are no excuses made or her or accepted by the courts in this case !!!!! JMHO

OMG, hold on, the call that Heather made to SM cell phone(3:17 am 4.5minutes) before she left was just over 4 minutes long, which means they were still talking when she was getting in her car and leaving(3:21 am). SM was making sure that Heather was heading that way, well TM was making sure through SM that she was. Very good show of premeditation, I think. That is even more heartbreaking.

but what if SM somehow took advantage of an opportunity-got to a phone booth and told Heather that he was leaving her and HELP-gotta get out of here-don't have much time. What if he found out about something that was going to be happening to Heather via a snarky TM comment or overheard discussion of the planning of Heathers demise?? I still think there was someone else involved. Since TM called him stupid,etc and prolly knew he still had feeling for Heather would she necessarily want him involved in some kind of plan??(or maybe yes...)
Heather trying to return the calls to his cell since his call for a few hours might lead me to believe that TM found out he slipped away or told Heather he wanted to leave. and then the dirty was done via IE in various places in order to cement their "love"
Since the Ford only spent a few minutes at PTL tells me maybe it was just to verify the deed was done. Maybe when SM was taken to the hospital he spilled the beans on what he knew?? Maybe they're charging BOTH to keep up appearances and find the others involved??Even TE called for others to come out??
I still think if the last transmission was around 6AM I'd see how far that would be from PTL. Since there were cameras showing M's movements it might show various vehicles,drivers.Can't wait to see the evidence...
That doesn't absolve SM of anything,but I guess we'll have to wait for a trial and the evidence to come out. Whatever happened seems like a horrifying bad movie or soap opera. So sad....

I'm listening but have to add: Many Websleuths members, even on this thread, have mental health professional backgrounds. :)

I believe that TM possesses a multi-layered list of psychological issues to include the possibility of Narcissism and/or Borderline Personality Disorder, with aspects of hedonism, histrionics, and sadism. She revels in cruelty, IMO.

On what is this based?

How does LE know Heather was at PTL during that time? Is it because her phone pinged there? And when they say all phone data stopped at 3:41, what does that mean? That someone turned her phone off, took out the battery, or she just stopped texting and calling at that time?

but what if SM somehow took advantage of an opportunity-got to a phone booth and told Heather that he was leaving her and HELP-gotta get out of here-don't have much time. What if he found out about something that was going to be happening to Heather via a snarky TM comment or overheard discussion of the planning of Heathers demise?? I still think there was someone else involved. Since TM called him stupid,etc and prolly knew he still had feeling for Heather would she necessarily want him involved in some kind of plan??(or maybe yes...)
Heather trying to return the calls to his cell since his call for a few hours might lead me to believe that TM found out he slipped away or told Heather he wanted to leave. and then the dirty was done via IE in various places in order to cement their "love"
Since the Ford only spent a few minutes at PTL tells me maybe it was just to verify the deed was done. Maybe when SM was taken to the hospital he spilled the beans on what he knew?? Maybe they're charging BOTH to keep up appearances and find the others involved??Even TE called for others to come out??
I still think if the last transmission was around 6AM I'd see how far that would be from PTL. Since there were cameras showing M's movements it might show various vehicles,drivers.Can't wait to see the evidence...
That doesn't absolve SM of anything,but I guess we'll have to wait for a trial and the evidence to come out. Whatever happened seems like a horrifying bad movie or soap opera. So sad....

I can see what you are saying.
However, I am going by the warrants that say Heather was kidnapped and killed at PTL by SM and TM. I believe that if he cared about her he would not have tried to contact her knowing TM volatile state of mind. If he cared he would not put her in harms way.
He was freaking letting his wife handcuff him to the bed and control his phone.
At one time he may have cared but obviously not as much as I was thinking before.

DeltaDawn, wonder if you could share some more of your recollections from TM about the CA trip, since it now seems even more critical to the timeline?

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

A few things that stick out most of all are the lack of photos and the spontaneity of the trip. She hadn't mentioned it before and then all of the sudden they're driving across country. There were people in every state that they would have traveled through that was asking them to visit and she said they would and then she is giving reasons on the way back how they couldn't, that things had come up and she was ready to be home. Also, when reading the timeline presented Monday, it said they returned home on the 11th. I feel almost certain that she was still posting like they were on the way home on the 15th or 16th. I remember her posting that she was in one state (I think Texas) and then just mere hours later she was home. I thought they had gotten home so fast. I guess if she was already home but making it to look like she was not, that would explain some of that.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I rush home from work each day looking for the long-awaited post that SM confessed :( Hey, a girl can hope. And will continue to do so. :prayer:

How does LE know Heather was at PTL during that time? Is it because her phone pinged there? And when they say all phone data stopped at 3:41, what does that mean? That someone turned her phone off, took out the battery, or she just stopped texting and calling at that time?

I hope they have video showing she was with her gps signaling phone. I think they do and aren't solely relying on her phone pings from home to PTL to prove she was there.
I can't figure out the "all phone data stopped" comment. Phone disabled? Just internet data turned off? Phone communications ceased? I have no idea. I've never heard activity, or lack of activity, phrased this way.

I've been thinking a lot about thermal imaging. Is it possible that they have video that has indicated thermally how many people were in the truck when it was traveling to PTL and how many there were leaving?

To further expound on that, we watch a lot of docu tv. Smithsonian channel, Nat Geo, military and science channels, etc. I know there was one my husband was watching one weekend about thermal imaging and DROID cameras. It said that cameras had the ability to even detect deceased among the living. Maybe something like this is in line with the comment in MSM by either LE or the solicitor that they were using new methods to determine some of the particulars in identifying the vehicle, etc. (Paraphrasing, I need to find the link to that.)

Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

ohhh, hubby uses ti cameras, I'll ask him! seems awfully pricey for a surveillance cam....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Somethings I forgot about:

"Richardson, the county solicitor, said the charges stem from direct evidence found at the scene and circumstantial evidence from the entire case. Authorities wouldn’t discuss the nature of the evidence in more specific detail.

Police do believe that Elvis drove herself to the Peachtree Boat Landing. They don’t think she was abducted from her River Oaks apartment.

Investigators reached that conclusion after reviewing communications Elvis made through social media, but investigators haven’t said why Elvis drove herself to the boat landing." http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_9134b14e-9d67-11e3-a5f5-0017a43b2370.html

I never could figure out though if the "direct evidence found at the scene" meant PTL or the compound?

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/03/18/4104390/testimony-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html

That church is at 7300 N Kings Highway.

Still can't find their marriage in online vital records, but they apparently didn't get married in another state after all. I still think it's weird that we've never seen any wedding photos because it seems like TM would be the type to want a huge over-the-top wedding, and it would be something she'd want to brag about later. Especially on the Disboards, where she bragged about everything else wonderful and amazing about her life.
Is Sidney (Disney) even his birth name? Could he have changed his name to Sidney by deed poll after getting married to TM, which is why there's no marriage listed in the online records by the names of SM and TM? I absolutely agree it's weird that TM didn't post wedding photo's online knowing the bragger that she is. She posted a heck of alot of pictures of herself and SM over the years but not one of them on their special day...what's with that? Everything I'm learning about TM makes me more and more suspicious as the days go by! :scared:

"Richardson, the county solicitor, said the charges stem from direct evidence found at the scene and circumstantial evidence from the entire case. Authorities wouldn’t discuss the nature of the evidence in more specific detail.

Police do believe that Elvis drove herself to the Peachtree Boat Landing. They don’t think she was abducted from her River Oaks apartment.

Investigators reached that conclusion after reviewing communications Elvis made through social media, but investigators haven’t said why Elvis drove herself to the boat landing." http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_9134b14e-9d67-11e3-a5f5-0017a43b2370.html

I never could figure out though if the "direct evidence found at the scene" meant PTL or the compound?

Isn't direct evidence like a video of the murder, confessions, eyewitnesses, etc while circumstantial pretty much covers everything else? I think LE even said that they don't have a smoking gun, and wouldn't direct evidence be one?

Maybe HE was communicating with someone, maybe SM, via social media during the almost two hours that lapsed from the pay phone call until HE calls SM phone. This would make more sense than waiting an hour to call pay phone and another 45 min to call SM phone.

Is Sidney (Disney) even his birth name? Could he have changed his name to Sidney by deed poll after getting married to TM, which is why there's no marriage listed in the online records by the names of SM and TM? I absolutely agree it's weird that TM didn't post wedding photo's online knowing the bragger that she is. She posted a heck of alot of pictures of herself and SM over the years but not one of them on their special day...what's with that? Everything I'm learning about TM makes me more and more suspicious as the days go by! :scared:

I thought I read in one of her blogs that they got married in Las Vegas.

Beats me. I tried searching for each of their names separately, but never managed to turn up any marriage record.

Just found this on the Disboards:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Lq05ankcIxMJ:www.disboards.com/showthread.php%3Fp%3D28107809+onetreehilladdict+wedding+site:http://www.disboards.com/&cd=26&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

TM complaining about her "boring traditional wedding at a church."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member