GUILTY UK - Nurse accused in insulin poisonings, deaths at Stepping Hill Hospital, 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another article. He's charged with the murders of Tracey Arden, 44, Arnold Lancaster, 71 and Alfred Derek Weaver, 83.

Authorities are very worried about contempt of court and have issued warnings to media and the public. It won't be long before someone posts on FB or tweets something outrageous and gets themselves arrested I think. It seems to happen in almost every high profile case in the UK now.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ictorino-chua-murder-charge-stockport-6892372

I was out in the garden and heard a long news item on the radio about Victorino appearing in court today. I didn't listen properly because I thought someone would have posted the update. :(

I will go have a search.

Okay, VC just appeared in court to confirm his name, age and address (he's 48). He'll be back in Manchester Crown Court Tuesday.

There is a little bit of confusion between media reports about his charges - they all say three murders, but additional ones seem to range between 28-31 so far. No plea entered yet.

The investigation has centred on the tampering/contamination of hospital saline ampoules and bags between June and July 2011.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-26800112

Purely theoretically, if you are a nurse, you do something improper deliberately and a patient dies because of it; then you continue to do it, but only some patients die, and others survive.....would you expect to be charged with grievous bodily harm on those patients that survived, or attempted murder?

Just asking. Just interested.

Purely theoretically, if you are a nurse, you do something improper deliberately and a patient dies because of it; then you continue to do it, but only some patients die, and others survive.....would you expect to be charged with grievous bodily harm on those patients that survived, or attempted murder?

Just asking. Just interested.

Attempted Murder is malicious assault. JMO

He faces one count of causing grievous bodily harm with intent, 22 counts of attempting to cause grievous bodily harm with intent, seven counts of attempting to administer poison and one count of causing poison to be administered with intent.

And then 3 counts of murder for Tracey Arden, 44, Arnold Lancaster, 71, and Alfred Derek Weaver, 83.

Let's hope they've got the right person this time. Poor Rebecca.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-news/stepping-hill-poison-trial-jury-8504620

The jury in the trial of a nurse accused of murdering and poisoning patients at Stockport’s Stepping Hill Hospital has been dramatically discharged.

The trial judge made the decision today (Friday) on the fifth day of the case after hearing that one of the jury members had suffered recent family problems.

His Honour Mr Justice Openshaw decided he did not want to continue with just eleven jurors so early in the trial and discharged the entire panel.

I work for the NHS in the Midlands and this is entirely RUMOUR, so don't take my word for this.

There's only one death that they're absolutely sure is not due to natural causes or poor patient management of diabetes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy
Back