MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Jessica thought she was being robbed, so automatically got the cash drawer out - to say "here, take the money, I'm not going to put up a fight"... but sadly, it wasn't the money he/they were after that night.

That's a good possibility. And a really good idea. Its like duh why didn't I think of that.

If someone came in with a gun I think I'd do the same thing. Like here's the money have fun! But soon realized it wasn't the money he or they wanted and put up a fight that's why there was a little blood. Maybe knocked her out (hate saying that :( ).

Anyways I could see that being a possibility for sure. Good thinking.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

I was researching a different missing person case about a young lady that disappeared from a service station (allegedly voluntarily) and thought I might link it here because it too involved a silver van.

'. . . The video surveillance from the Power Mart 76 gas station reportedly shows Ramirez talking to a man and then she walks to the passenger side of his car and gets inside. The vehicle, a silver van, then drives off. . . .'
http://www.chicoer.com/news/ci_25533387/orland-police-searching-19-year-old-reported-missing
The family on FB posted she has been found:fence:

Little details about the night Jessica disappeared keep coming out. Such as a blonde was seen at the register at the time of the last transaction. This gives me hope that eventually there will be enough information so LE will be able to find her.

I've seen a bunch of "talk" flying around the internet about sex trafficking in the area. Some reports proved to be "rumor". One case was in Grand Rapids back in 2011, but they caught the abductor and busted up the ring. Just checking all possible scenarios. MOO
IMHO, I think Jessica wasn't the one who operated the cash register last. I believe whomever was in there with her was the one to pull out the cash drawer and make the last transaction. I know reports state that some of the last customers saw "a blonde girl" behind the register..
I think it's also a possibility that there's more than one blonde that worked at the station. My own theory of course, as always MOO
I better post this before someone asks who posted about the blonde behind the register during the final transactions.:fence:

The family on FB posted she has been found:fence:
That's great!
Now, I wonder if that vans whereabouts during our own missing persons case are now know to LE. I just hate to leave any stone unturned.

Edited to add: And what color was her hair again?

That's great!
Now, I wonder if that vans whereabouts during our own missing persons case are now know to LE. I just hate to leave any stone unturned.

Edited to add: And what color was her hair again?
black:fence:

I saw this and thought Jessica had been found. :sigh: :(

I did to last night!!! :( I have faith tho someday we will click on her thread and one way or the other she will be found. I hope!!

LUDINGTON, Mich. (WWJ/AP) - The frozen body of a man found on a remote Lake Michigan beach has been identified as a missing Wisconsin resident.

Mason County Sheriff Kim Cole confirmed Wednesday that the body belonged to 48-year-old Allen Townsend of Sheboygan.

Townsend last was seen in November in Wisconsin. Authorities believe his body drifted across the lake to western Michigan...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/04/16/bicyclists-find-nude-corpse-on-lake-michigan-beach/

Dr. Teleka Patrick's body was found recently, and now this man who was missing from Wisconsin has been located. Ludington is approximately 60 miles north of Norton Shores where Jessica was last seen. If Jessica is no longer alive, perhaps she will be found now that the snow is gone in much of lower Michigan.

April 26, next Saturday, will mark a year since Jessica was abducted from the Exxon station where she worked. I believe that there are at least a handful of folks who know what happened to the young mother. Jessica's family has suffered enough and needs to know their loved one's disposition. Time to tell the truth.

Its about three hours from Norton Shores. Redford is over by Detroit.

Terrible assault reported out of Redford Michigan. How far is that from Norton Shores? http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/mich-woman-raped-false-good-samaritan-article-1.1761127

I live in Michigan. Norton Shores is on the west side of the state and Redford is almost on the east side of the state....it is further south than Norton Shores. Shortest route and travel time would be 2 hrs & 41 minutes to cover the 180 miles between the two.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...iDGR-lVRA4IjcA&oq=Reford,+Mich&mra=ls&t=m&z=8

Mystery of Jessica Heeringa's disappearance: 'Secrets don't remain secrets forever,' police chief says

NORTON SHORES, MI – To say the last year for investigators working on the mysterious Jessica Heeringa abduction case has been frustrating would be an understatement -- a huge understatement, says Norton Shores Police Chief Dan Shaw.

Shaw said the last year for Heeringa’s family has been heart-wrenching and empty, and investigators themselves have been on “a roller coaster” since the night she was reported missing.

Heeringa, 26, has been missing since April 26, 2013, after she was allegedly abducted while finishing her shift as a night clerk shortly before 11 p.m. at the Sternberg Road Exxon gas station in Norton Shores.

Shaw said he remembers when the investigation got underway. He had received a phone call at home fairly late at night and he knew something about the case seemed “bigger” than a typical “missing person” report...

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2014/04/the_mystery_of_jessica_heering.html

I have to say.."Deja Vu" on that headline. lol But he's right. Someone will eventually come forward. MOO

I have to say.."Deja Vu" on that headline. lol But he's right. Someone will eventually come forward. MOO

I hope someone comes forward, but after a year, it seems like the longer that time passes, the more that someone might not come forward, as they have been comfortable sitting on the information for almost a full year, so what incentive would they have to come clean now, unless it is a vendetta against someone, and at that point, no holds barred, perhaps?
Why not spill the beans for all these months? What is holding someone back?
Why aren't they divulging what they know??
IMOO.

I hope someone comes forward, but after a year, it seems like the longer that time passes, the more that someone might not come forward, as they have been comfortable sitting on the information for almost a full year, so what incentive would they have to come clean now, unless it is a vendetta against someone, and at that point, no holds barred, perhaps?
Why not spill the beans for all these months? What is holding someone back?
Why aren't they divulging what they know??
IMOO.

I think the vendetta thing..and the whole GUILT thing. If I have any advice for LE and Media outlets :KEEP JESSICAS NAME OUT THERE! Show Zevyn's face all over the place! MOO

How would that person feel if it were THEIR Kid without a Mom? Their family torn apart? Wouldn't they want someone to just speak up? Yea, so telling the truth might come with consequences..but doesn't everything? If they had no criminal history in the past..if they know what happened to Jessica..they should just come forward. Especially if they know what it's like to lose someone or have someone walk out. It's just not fair to keep this secret to themselves. They'll feel A LOT better for getting it off their chest. And there's ALWAYS room for forgiveness. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw