MI MI - Eric Franks, 40, Buena Vista Twp, 21 March 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That one I have no clue on. Posts have said he did get to meet the child etc but I'm not sure what all happened with that.

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk
I believe this is important. Was the child even told about him? Did the child accept him? Many questions arise from this relationship.

How angry was he to find out about the child? Was he enraged at the situation and the mother?

And a supposed argument that took place between eric & FG at some point. And i wonder if it was because of the FG or her husband. There are just so many possibilities at this point especially when a child could be his and he doesn't know until what? 16 years later.

The last time Eric posted a lot in his FB group was March 9-12; 2011
Then his friends noticed he wasn't posting; there are a few posts in April saying he's living the life he dreamed; painting. Waiting for Satellite so he can post more.

Question; have the neighbors near the new place been questioned?
Eric posted about painting and fixing a house in a rural area where they hoped to get a dish soon for better reception. That description fits the house we went to see and where the MI State Police had a search for Eric's body.
The house where FG lived by the airport just got a new dish put in around that time. That's the same house that had kiln on the walls and the carpet was ripped out and disposed of according to the owners. FG's husband told Eric's aunt that he and FG owned a house further up north and that FG didn't think it was big enough for retirement so he was going to sell it. FG told Eric's aunt and me that Eric was outside her house in April after their argument texting and calling her to come out and settle their argument. FG's husband told Eric's aunt that one time Eric was calling and texting FG and they were having family time and he told his wife to make him stop or he would. Remember FG's husband said he had not seen Eric while he was in MI. Eric said FG's husband tried to get the house next door so he could be by his children. That house was empty, but he wasn't able to get it because the current owners had already purchased it. Eric said FG's husband moved in with his daughter by a previous marriage. When asked about all this by Eric's aunt, FG's husband said "I (with emphasis) didn't move out indicating FG did. Once she found Eric didn't have money and she hadn't found "greener pastures", she didn't want anyone to know she had been interested in him. Her trail was too extensive to cover that she and Eric did have some kind of renewed relationship. Someone today said by the time she figured out that Eric didn't have money, she had shared too much with him about her husband and their "dealings". At one point, FG and family apparently lived in one of the two Adult Care Facilities according to what FG's husband told Eric's aunt. Today someone called to tell me they found that FG had 13 legal mailing addresses in Saginaw. SO, the story about HOUSES is confusing, but I have had 3 years to mull over this and I think I have a picture of what happened.

The Daytona Beach Flea and Farmer's market might be a very good place to leave a missing poster or two.

http://daytonafleamarket.com/contact.cfm/mode/directions

Great minds think alike!! I meant to ask if any of the sleuths live in FLA , would they please post some flyers there and maybe get some tv news or newspapers there to pick up the story. I called the one we had info on and they haven't returned my call.

That part about make eric stop texting or I will said by the husband could very well be true because lots of people say things like that everyday. And there are some who actually do what they said. And even if the husband is the guilty one the FG is just as guilty because no way she doesn't know what is going on here. She is what was that?
Liar liar pants on fire
And her dear ole hubby is too

What life did Eric dream of for years? It couldn't have been living with a child he knew nothing about with a woman who was long since gone and married.

I believe this is important. Was the child even told about him? Did the child accept him? Many questions arise from this relationship.

How angry was he to find out about the child? Was he enraged at the situation and the mother?
Yes, FG , her husband , Eric and the police all said Eric had been told he was her father. According to Eric she was glad to learn he was her biological dad. According to some postings , Eric was hurt at one point when the argument took place between FG and Eric because the child made some remark about Eric that indicated all she cared about was money. FG or husband never said that the child didn't accept Eric. Eric told me that he could be angry with FG for not telling him sooner. He would have loved to have had a part in her upbringing. FG gave Eric photos of his daughter as a small child. He sent them to me thro his phone. No, he wasn't upset with FG because the two of them still had some feelings for each other it seems. FG told me she wanted Eric up there because he was her first love. He did say when he first went up there that it seemed FG and husband weren't going to tell the child about Eric, which would be cruel considering he never knew about her and was told after she was almost 16. I was told that FG's husband didn't want to tell their child about Eric, but left it up to FG. This is strange since it was FG's husband who put Eric and FG in touch with each other. I realize not all people are always honest and there are obviously some lies being told here and there.

What life did Eric dream of for years? It couldn't have been living with a child he knew nothing about with a woman who was long since gone and married.
Eric is the only one who can answer that. I think he just meant his connection with a biological child and her mother since he was adopted.

As Vee said, that was in the bedroom he and his wife shared in OH. I gave that to them when they first came here. Someone asked about that earlier.
Thanks. Is it at all possible Eric kept that and took it with him since it was a gift from you?

I believe that particular twitter photo was taken in that apt he and wife had before she left. Some months before. Not sure where that wall hanging is now

I believe that particular twitter photo was taken in that apt he and wife had before she left. Some months before. Not sure where that wall hanging is now

I think I saw it in another photo and wanted to follow up. Thanks.

I know he did many pics of himself that he would photo shop etc and there may be several of him in that bedroom with that wall hanging in the background.

I know he did many pics of himself that he would photo shop etc and there may be several of him in that bedroom with that wall hanging in the background.

I have noticed he is a very creative guy so it could be. Since his mom bought the wall hanging and he said he dreamed of a new life...it could be important to him to use it as a background.

Have you been able to contact your grandchild?
No. Eric had plans to bring her to meet me in July when he came for his dental visit. We went to her place of employment while we were in Saginaw and gave flyers to her co-workers. One of her friends that was listed on her FB page asked me did I not keep up with my grandchild. Fact is none of us knew about her until FG told Eric. FG cut her FB communications off when one of Eric's aunt "talked" to her briefly.I know Eric loved her and I told my daughter that if I died before Eric is found, to put the names of his daughter and his little stepson on his headstone because he loved them both. I would have welcomed her into our family and she would have been loved by all of Eric's family. Someone just told me that they found information that she has cancer and I am feeling like crying and I've never even met her.

I have noticed he is a very creative guy so it could be. Since his mom bought the wall hanging and he said he dreamed of a new life...it could be important to him to use it as a background.
He left some things here , sold some in my yard sale , some was given away. I still have some of his things. I think that sign was in sell items.

No. Eric had plans to bring her to meet me in July when he came for his dental visit. We went to her place of employment while we were in Saginaw and gave flyers to her co-workers. One of her friends that was listed on her FB page asked me did I not keep up with my grandchild. Fact is none of us knew about her until FG told Eric. FG cut her FB communications off when one of Eric's aunt "talked" to her briefly.I know Eric loved her and I told my daughter that if I died before Eric is found, to put the names of his daughter and his little stepson on his headstone because he loved them both. I would have welcomed her into our family and she would have been loved by all of Eric's family. Someone just told me that they found information that she has cancer and I am feeling like crying and I've never even met her.
I am so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. Of course, you would welcome her. Maybe someday you will have that chance.

In European hotels, each person staying in the room is registered and issued with a key. You have to produce ID at the time.

Is it the same in the US? So will the hotel have a record of everyone who had a key to Eric's room when his things were stolen and then later, when the rest of them were removed?

Not in any Hotels I have ever been in (In the US or Canada).

You have to keep in mind also that this was a "Mom & Pop" type hotel, not like a big chain. At least judging by the pictures I saw I am assuming that.
However, if FG had a key I am sure the Hotel would know since Eric worked for them also. If he asked for a spare key, that would stick out to them (since he was staying alone and really only knew FG in that town).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon