Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanx trying to find it again I typed Kinetis KL02 MCU when the new one is Kinesis KL02 !

Found one on the right one but it is not the same one on the cars still looking!

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/547975/20140414/mh370-missing-malaysia-airlines.htm#.U4AxxihNz6A

It looks like you have confused the Freescale product with the Texas Instruments battery charger.
These products are a year old now. I've heard it said that computer technology advances every 6 months ???

It looks like you have confused the Freescale product with the Texas Instruments battery charger.
These products are a year old now. I've heard it said that computer technology advances every 6 months ???

Regardless, it is kind of ironic that 20 passengers worked for FreeScale and suspicious cargo.

Question to all: Are there other ways a transponder can be turned off besides manually with a switch?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Regardless, it is kind of ironic that 20 passengers worked for FreeScale and suspicious cargo.

Question to all: Are there other ways a transponder can be turned off besides manually with a switch?

I suppose the circuit breaker could be toggled, pulled, disconnected, opened, etc.

Generally they have to be turned thru a couple positions until truly in the off position. For example, from On thru standby to Off. I'm not sure of the exact make/model on MAS 370

Mechanical failure.

My opinions only, no facts here:

Terrorism is well down my list of possible causes, as is a missile-strike. But for the sake of completeness, let us examine the terrorism and missile-strike angles. If this was a terrorist act, there MUST have been a target. I simply do not buy the ‘flying into the middle of nowhere’ theories. One target that has not been discussed would be a ship at sea conducting naval exercises. This leads naturally to the missile-strike theories: 1) a missile fired during military exercises brought the plane down by accident, or 2) the plane was approaching a ship on a suicide attack and was shot down as a defensive action.

To make a long story short, here is what I have learned about military exercises in the region where the plane disappeared. I did a careful search on the internet. Where practical, I configured Google Advanced Search to screen out hits where the disappearance of MH 370 was already known to the site’s writers. Before reading below, remember that March 8, 2014 is the day in Malaysian-time when the plane disappeared, but I cannot be sure in some instances on which side of the International Date Line that individual reports are based from.

The AUSTHAI military exercise in the Gulf of Thailand is biennial, last held in 2013. So, there should be no exercise until 2015. This exercise could not be involved.

The MILAN 2014 biennial military exercise in the Andaman Sea was conducted from Feb. 4th to Feb. 10th. This involved 17 nations. The activity timeline is solid, so this exercise clearly pre-dates the disappearance of MH 370.

The “Cobra Gold” exercise is an annual event involving Thailand, Singapore, Japan, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, and the U.S. The official? dates for this exercise in 2014 are Jan. 1 through Feb. 22. Oddly, one official site claimed the opening ceremony was on Feb. 11, and another site stated that the exercises are on Feb. 11 to 21. Regardless of such trivial discrepancies, this military exercise pre-dates the disappearance of MH-370.

Exercise “Key Resolve” is located in or near South Korea and ended on March 3 or March 6. Besides Korea, the U.S., Australia, Canada, Denmark, and the United Kingdom participated. This activity also involves exercise “Foal Eagle”, from March 3 to April 18. A third and related exercise, Ssang Yong, was held from March 27 to April 7. Although there is some overlap in time with the disappearance of MH 370, these three exercises are probably far-removed from the region where the plane disappeared.

The “Western Pacific Naval Symposium Mine Counter Measures and Diving Exercise” took place in the New Zealand region from Feb. 17 to March 7. This involved 14 nations, including New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, and the U.S. Since this exercise ended by March 7 and is so far away, it should not be related to the disappearance of MH 370.

Exercise “Cope Tiger” involves air power and is conducted between Singapore, Thailand, and the U.S. This year's exercise involved 76 aircraft, 42 ground-based air defense systems, and about 2,000 personnel from the participating nations. Although by itself, this info could raise a few eyebrows, the flying-training portion of this exercise was conducted from March 10 to March 21. I confirmed this time-span independently. So this exercise post-dates the disappearance of MH 370.

OK, I admit that I saved the best for last! There is the military exercise called CARAT. CARAT consists of a series of bilateral exercises held annually in SE Asia. The countries involved are Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and the U.S. Navy. According to http://www.public.navy.mil/surfor/Pages/carat-2014.aspx#.U3_E0HY_X6g, this exercise runs from May 24 through November 10. BUT, I also looked at the Google Cache (earlier version) for this same page and that earlier version of the page shows the military exercise runs from Feb. 24 through November 10! As you will see, this exercise probably did begin in February, rather than May. According to http://www.uscarriers.net/ddg100history.htm, the USS Kidd anchored off Dili, Timor-Leste on Feb. 21 for a six day port visit to participate in the CARAT exercise. The opening ceremony for the Timor-Leste CARAT exercise is reported for Feb. 24. It gets somewhat confusing here, since Feb.26 is reported as the end of the 2nd CARAT Timor-Leste exercise. Only one or two days for the military exercise? What I think is going on is this: CARAT is a large and complex regional military exercise carried out over a long period of time in which the USS Kidd participated for at least a brief amount of time in Timor-Leste. Presumably, there are numerous CARAT activities beginning and ending throughout the region at any time from Feb. 24 through Nov. 10. As a possible example, the USS Bonhomme Richard conducted refueling (no small affair-600,000 gallons of diesel) in the East China Sea on March 7. The USS Bonhomme Richard was said to be “conducting joint-force operations in the 7th Fleet Area of Responsibility”. Regarding two particular guided-missile ships from the U.S. (Destroyers), the USS Kidd and the USS Pinckney: I do not know what the USS Kidd was doing after Feb. 26 until it appeared in the Gulf of Thailand on March 10 to search for MH 370. I also possess no knowledge of the activities of the USS Pinckney after Feb. 17 (when it anchored in Hong Kong) and before March 9 (when it arrived off the southern coast of Vietnam to assist in the search for MH 370). BUT, the almost simultaneous appearances of the USS Kidd and USS Pinckney in the Gulf of Thailand to assist in the search for MH 370 could mean they were both already in the near-region to participate in the CARAT military exercises.

All info provided above should be considered as my opinions only.

Sleuth On!

Mr. Noatak, I didn't see North Korea mentioned ... here is a relevant news report ...

http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/artic...ing-220-people-near-miss-north-korean-missile

Wednesday, 05 March, 2014

Chinese passenger jet carrying 220 people in near miss with North Korean missile

China Southern Airlines jet passed through rocket's trajectory ...

North Korea fired 7 short-range missiles into the sea yesterday, including 4 that the South Korean defence ministry estimated flew more than 150 kilometres, far enough to reach its capital Seoul.

I didn't want to quote it to save space, just wanted to say:
Great post Mr.N.....that must've taken a long time to research!
Also good info 2rose!

@ Mr. Noatak - A+ for your sleuthing. I always had a funny feeling it is somewhere near Brunei. Maybe this is the reason why Malaysia Defense Minister is stating this is the "world's fault".

Here are 2 articles about some things that were checked for a possible plane explosion ...

http://i.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/9813678/Nuclear-experts-to-check-if-flight-MH370-exploded

Experts at the organisation monitoring the nuclear test ban treaty have been asked to see if they detected an explosion at high altitude of the missing Malaysian Airlines plane. Infrasound monitoring is one of the 4 technologies used by the International Monitoring System (IMS) to verify compliance with the nuclear test ban treaty. Infrasound is produced by a variety of natural & man-made sources: exploding volcanoes, earthquakes, meteors, storms & auroras in the natural world; nuclear, mining & large chemical explosions, as well as aircraft & rocket launches in the man-made arena.

------

https://my.news.yahoo.com/us-satellites-found-no-blast-missing-jet-officials-224629895.html

American officials said US spy satellites detected no sign of a mid-air explosion. The infrared satellite system detected the blast that brought down TWA Flight 800 in 1996 in the Atlantic Ocean, shortly after take-off from JFK airport in New York City. However they don't know why no clues were found in the DSP satellite data after the disappearance of Air France Flight 447 in 2009, which went missing after taking off from Rio de Janeiro en route to Paris.

@ Mr. Noatak - A+ for your sleuthing. I always had a funny feeling it is somewhere near Brunei. Maybe this is the reason why Malaysia Defense Minister is stating this is the "world's fault".

How close to Malaysia is Brunei?

One target that has not been discussed would be a ship at sea conducting naval exercises. This leads naturally to the missile-strike theories: 1) a missile fired during military exercises brought the plane down by accident, or 2) the plane was approaching a ship on a suicide attack and was shot down as a defensive action

Mr. Noatak you did some good sleuthing there on the military exercises, so I wonder if you might be able to track down anything regarding what ship is shown in these satellite photos near the Songar Mercury oil rig in the South China Sea, upon which Michael McKay was based ?

http://www.merlindownscience.co.uk/malaysian-flight-mh370/

i think north korea wasn't mentioned b/c he discussed exercises "in the region where the plane disappeared", and north korea isn't even close

When I read his message, I saw that he mentioned Korea four times ... Here they are for you ...

The “Cobra Gold” exercise is an annual event involving Thailand, Singapore, Japan, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, and the U.S.

Exercise “Key Resolve” is located in or near South Korea and ended on March 3 or March 6.

Besides Korea, the U.S., Australia, Canada, Denmark, and the United Kingdom participated.

The “Western Pacific Naval Symposium Mine Counter Measures and Diving Exercise” took place in the New Zealand region from Feb. 17 to March 7. This involved 14 nations, including New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, and the U.S.

I responded to the 2nd mention about "Key Resolve" & the article I referenced was IN that specific time frame.

When I read his message, I saw that he mentioned Korea four times ... Here they are for you ...

I responded to the 2nd mention about "Key Resolve" & the article I referenced was IN that specific time frame.

With all due respect, South Korea and North Korea is like comparing apples to oranges as far as world military goes.
I read earlier a report of a gunshot going through the fuselage and causing a slow decompression.
Goodness, when will these theories end?

Mr. Noatak you did some good sleuthing there on the military exercises, so I wonder if you might be able to track down anything regarding what ship is shown in these satellite photos near the Songar Mercury oil rig in the South China Sea, upon which Michael McKay was based ?

http://www.merlindownscience.co.uk/malaysian-flight-mh370/

My opinions only, no facts here:

A naval expert could probably tell you in a flash what type of ship that is, particularly since there is an oil drilling platform for comparative scale. But even with that information, I would have no way of telling what it was there for.

On a related subject, I wish that all of the flotsam that was recovered was documented. What did Vietnam find? What did China find? What did the U.S. find?

and north korea -and where the plane was flying to, in china, over the sea of japan- was even farther away then the aforementioned south korea.

no relevance imo.

With all due respect, South Korea and North Korea is like comparing apples to oranges as far as world military goes.
I read earlier a report of a gunshot going through the fuselage and causing a slow decompression.
Goodness, when will these theories end?

Unlike you I am not commenting on their military or politics.
Neither am I proposing any type of theory.
You seem to have missed my point that I referenced an article about
the REALITY of a plane & a missile occupying the same air space
... but being only 7 minutes apart.
This event actually happened & so it is the reporting of a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61