NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 6 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
kat's going to have some issues with her jaw bone later on in life.

I'm worried it may impede her ability to communicate/lie!

Show of hands...who just crossed their legs and winced?

ETA- Regarding ****spanking

As a WS'er, I'd hate to have my online presence dissected like this in court! I'm sure many of you must feel the same! :floorlaugh:

My mantra at this moment: MUST NEVER COMMIT ANY SORT OF CRIME... at lease WS keeps me honest, not that I've ever committed a crime. Oh... I stole a piece of Double Bubble (costing 1 cent) when I was 4 years old. At least the statute of limitations has run out! :loveyou:

I seem to remember the website deviantart is just a regular art for sale site.

still learning new words, terms and phrases...
uuuummmmmm.....that ".... spanking" thing that is frequently mentioned.....the first word...does it begin with a c and end with a t?

As a WS'er, I'd hate to have my online presence dissected like this in court! I'm sure many of you must feel the same! :floorlaugh:

My mantra at this moment: MUST NEVER COMMIT ANY SORT OF CRIME... at lease WS keeps me honest, not that I've ever committed a crime. Oh... I stole a piece of Double Bubble (costing 1 cent) when I was 4 years old. At least the statute of limitations has run out! :loveyou:

i hear ya carolina.......who wants to volunteer to buzz over here and destroy my hard drive in the event of a crisis? my sleuthing would hang me lol....

i also will never commit a crime because i look TERRIBLE in orange :facepalm:

Self employed? at Best Buy? Trying to sound like a jet setting entrepreneur? In a studio apartment?

Also indicates a 'Strong' self confidence and 'Moderate' self control... not ready for a relationship.

I seem to remember the website deviantart is just a regular art for sale site.

I am not sure about selling, but it is a huge collection of member submitted art.
I seem to notice a lot of anime/fantasy stuff on there.

Etsy is pretty much hand crafted stuff for sale.

Barth needs to forget those 2 sites.

uuuummmmmm.....that ".... spanking" thing that is frequently mentioned.....the first word...does it begin with a c and end with a t?

yes......."see you next tuesday" lol

Yes Ma'am :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member