NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 6 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can barely get a story straight when I'm trying to relay something funny that happened or a mundane event and I often have to infer a lot and rely on cues and other anchor events. I don't think it's totally realistic to think she's going to be 100% consistent.

Yeah, I'm kind of over it ATM. I quit watching. Probably should
Turn it back on, I'm sure I'll miss something good if I don't.

don't you hate feeling like that!

what is her motive right now for telling anything other than the truth???

Feelings, nothing more than feelings
whoa, whoa, whoa, feelings…

does it ring true to anyone...you go to a casual acquaintance's apartment from work...it is her and her boyfriend...right out of the box...it is decided strip poker...no small talk...no drinks/drugs nothing (the usual prelude to this game due to inhibitions) and the game begins. I just don't believe this.

I don't know how the jury is managing to continue to listen to all of this nonsense about poker over and over again.

does it ring true to anyone...you go to a casual acquaintance's apartment from work...it is her and her boyfriend...right out of the box...it is decided strip poker...no small talk...no drinks/drugs nothing (the usual prelude to this game due to inhibitions) and the game begins. I just don't believe this.

Oh no way! I do not believe it either.

Except that they are already all living alternative lifestyles. Their ideas of inhibitions are not the average.

Oh those college frat parties, everyone's naked..... lol

the one and only time I have played strip poker was with a boyfriend--and beer was involved! NO ONE ELSE!!! Plus she is stated body issues? NOOOOO doesn't ring true -- I believe it to be a "story"

don't you hate feeling like that!

Yes!
I'm charging my tablet now and can't watch on my phone. If anything amazing happens, please give me a heads up and I will watch it later.
TIA.

now we are back to where she sees him choking her and just continues watching TV...again just does not pass the sniff test here.

I agree, it seems pretty weird. The only thing that makes me think that there is a chance it's true is that KM told the grand jury that even she was surprised that it went over OK with LM. I mean, maybe LM was really comfortable with her body and thought it would be funny? I know that nothing like that would ever have gone down that way with me! And again - what motive to lie about strip poker? If you're going to lie, why not say LM had expressed an interest in a threesome and they just started to go at it? Or that they talked for a while? Of all things, why strip poker?

what is her motive right now for telling anything other than the truth???

If kat wants to keep her deal with the State she has to sink or swim with what she told the Grand Jury. Was that the truth or not? but she is married to her story of what happened.

IMO her story is self serving and minimizes her involvement. IMO she is just as guilty as her true love, seth.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 54s
Barth is going over timeline of killing and he's finding gaps #SethMazzaglia

This is making me lose the will to live. Eyes closed, you've said your eyes were closed, eyes, eyes closed, were they closed...I do not know why I haven't just stopped watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735