Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Global Calgary in the comments section there is the amber alert photo of everyone missing if you go further into the comments the photo says last scene in Brooks, Brooks Alberta is a about 2 1/2 drive south.

I've just joined and have been reading for the past couple of days. This case really bothers me.

Regarding the sleepover: I'm guessing the sleepover was an impromptu decision based on Nathan spending the day there and wanting to stay with his grandparents or perhaps even falling asleep after a long day. Therefore, I don't think Nathan was specifically targeted unless someone was watching the house all day and saw JO leave without him.

"Nathan was last seen in the area of Macleod Trail, a major road in southwest Calgary."

From CBC article : http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...ssing-as-amber-alert-remains-active-1.2693188

Somewhat confusing, I remember the first time I heard that, I assumed he was last seen on MacLeod tr., not at his grandparents' house.

That's confusing. I wonder if there was a sighting of him on McLeod? Or is the author of the article mixed up on their information. Weird.

Global Calgary in the comments section there is the amber alert photo of everyone missing if you go further into the comments the photo says last scene in Brooks, Brooks Alberta is a about 2 1/2 drive south.

WOW now a possible brooks sighting? I wonder who the woman is that posted that.

Also brooks 2 hours is east of Calgary. A slight southeast direction, but more east than anything.

That's confusing. I wonder if there was a sighting of him on McLeod? Or is the author of the article mixed up on their information. Weird.

I would assume it would be mentioned many times as a last sighting, what time it was, etc.
So my guess is just poor wording by the author of the above article.

WOW now a possible brooks sighting? I wonder who the woman is that posted that.

Also brooks 2 hours is east of Calgary. A slight southeast direction, but more east than anything.

I'd be curious where she got that photo.
It looks like a LE desk.

Sorry I was just trying to fire off a comment before I couldn't save the picture. So often comments are made and deleted. 2 hours depending on where in Calgary you live. I left my location as my home and it says 2: 33 mins. from my home in Calgary. I got the picture from a FB post commenting on this case.

if you continue in the comments sections of Global Calgary someone said that several tips had them spotted there just not when, today 5 days ago etc.

Just saw this. It's a little conflicting with this new brooks info as airdrie 10 mins north of Calgary and brooks is 2+ hours east.

Maybe the airdrie property is related to the identified vehicle and the owner or another tip that is not necessarily a sighting of the family.

xnghl2.jpg

The link isn't accurate despite what the screenshot says. Will try to find the matching article.

Oh the article doesn't match for a reason I guess. The sun is still waiting for more info. Not sure why they would include that link then but whatever lol. People in the comments on that post are also discussing brooks.

I am not sure where the video footage came from regarding seeing the truck re appearing to the house on numerous occasions, perhaps the house 3 doors to the right , it looks to me that those are monitors on the 2nd level corner.

https://www.google.ca/maps/@51.0196...!1e1!3m2!1spP6yYSHlVYbFX2Ft4Nb8dg!2e0!6m1!1e1

Here is the photo of the truck beside a google earth image.

The camera is on the building on the left

Here is the aerial shot. The one way is not at that location, but instead is a block South.

Police have surveillance video from neighbours on the street. If there was a van, a cube van, or a moving truck, between 10PM and 10AM, police would be asking for that driver to come forward.

Otto as it been confirmed neighbours do have CCTV or is it just the one which captured the green Ford? Do we know there is surveillance within very close proximity to the home, either side of the Liknes house? Vehicles can enter and exit via the same route without passing by the house within surveillance range. Like back tracking and if there is only surveillance from one house/business at one end, what about traffic coming from the other end. Without coverage from both sides or a camera monitoring the house, they wouldn't necessarily see all comings and goings from the Liknes' house kwim.

Excellent... I am sad I have chores to do. Just as CPS is ramping up the Airdrie stuff. I will try to keep checking in...hopeful...so very hopeful

Post from an airdrie radio station. I guess we need to hold our breath on whether this is even relevant or not to the topic at hand. No confirmation that it is, just suspicion.

wcmooh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member