LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roscoe may be trapped in a Catch-22. If he sings about LHs involvement, he risks implicating himself. So that's not a good choice unless it is in the sentencing phase to save himself from the DP. Roscoe's life, as he knew it, is essentially over.

It has been rather quiet since LH returned to her home state of AL to reside w/her mother. I anticipated the child's mother being arrested following the PCH. Was surprised and, dare I say, disappointed, that she wasn't. This tells me that RH is not spilling the beans on LH, if he has any. LH likely retained/obtained the attorneys bc she sought permission to cross the state line from GA to AL during her son's murder investigation.

Ironically enough, LH is right back where she was eight years ago, sans precious Cooper or her nasty, two-timing, dirty, rotten, murdering husband.

moo and all that jazz :dunno:

I think she is in on it.

I just wonder how she feels knowing he was having fun with teens.

Apparently she was concerned about her weight. Now she hears how JRH was getting pics of teen breasts and he was sending his penis pics.

Does she feel that he is justified because she is not slim and trim ? He deserves something special?

Can she be that abused emotionally that she accepts it?

Will she see the light if she is away from him?

Or, since I think they were in it together, she is stuck with him

I think she is in on it.I just wonder how she feels knowing he was having fun with teens.

Apparently she was concerned about her weight. Now she hears how JRH was getting pics of teen breasts and he was sending his penis pics.

Does she feel that he is justified because she is not slim and trim ? He deserves something special?

Can she be that abused emotionally that she accepts it?

Will she see the light if she is away from him?

Or, since I think they were in it together, she is stuck with him

BBM: I think she was in on it too but now she realizes she "got played"...........and she will turn on RH; wait and see.

moo

I don't think she will see the light any time soon. Not if she is still associated with his family. I think she hired that defense atty so that he can advise her how to answer questions on the stand in a way that will protect him. Coach her I guess.

I think once she realized she couldn't use the fact that they are married to not testify, she started looking for someone that would coach her on what not to say on the stand.
moo

1:59 p.m. ET: Leanna Harris, the mom, went to pick up Cooper from daycare that day. They told her he was never dropped off. On her way out, she told witnesses: “Ross must have left him in the car… there’s no other explanation. Ross must have left him in the car.” Stoddard says they tried to console her but, “She’s like, ‘No.’”

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/07/03/justin-ross-harris-cooper-toddler-hot-car-death-live-blog

After making the comment that her husband must have left Cooper in the car, where did she go? Home?

And she was notified of Cooper's death there, at the treehouse, I believe. Not at the daycare.

I don't think she will see the light any time soon. Not if she is still associated with his family. I think she hired that defense atty so that he can advise her how to answer questions on the stand in a way that will protect him. Coach her I guess.

I think once she realized she couldn't use the fact that they are married to not testify, she started looking for someone that would coach her on what not to say on the stand.
moo
Jumping offv your post, how can women stand behind the man that killed their child? I /we see this all the time. :scared:

According to Twitter:

@JLeslie11Alive "Live @ 5a, hear why one defense attorney says LH needs to be protected from "kooks" #11Alive #HotCarDeath"

I watched the broadcast and there wasn't much said at the top of the hour regarding this tweet, other than this defense attorney (no affiliation to this case) speculating why it made sense for her to hire an attorney. This defense attorney stated that it was most likely to hold her hand (navigational).

Channel 11 (WXIA) did state that a statement is expected from LH today. The assumption is that it will be along the lines of LH asking for privacy, etc. (I assume it will be a WRITTEN statement.)

I sure wonder who is paying for this mistake, I wonder if Paypal has some kind of insurance that would cover it? Although covering that amount ,for Paypal ,would just be pocket change

Yes, 20k would be pocket change for Paypal. I can't imagine why insurance WOULD cover it, nothing fraudulent was going on. I am guessing a high level exec at Paypal took offense to this whole situation AND the fact it would be great PR for Paypal also factors into it.

And I seriously doubt if they will try to get any money back from LH, how could they? Neither LH or RH have been convicted of ANYTHING yet, so if Paypal wants to take a stance they will do it on their own dime.

Now people feel "safer" using paypal to donate to idiotic causes, cause paypal does the right thing...lol. :)

Paypal has a reputation for being very biased when it comes to who they allow to use their services, they won't allow folks they consider "politically incorrect" to use their service to collect donations, they won't allow firearm purchase transactions, etc...

And she was notified of Cooper's death there, at the treehouse, I believe. Not at the daycare.

First I'm hearing this.

So someone at the tree house knew CH died? How did they know?

I'm assuming from there she went to the police station? How did she know Ross was taken by police?

First I'm hearing this.

I'm assuming from there she went to the police station? How did she know Ross was taken by police?

It was after LH made that infamous statement about how 'Ross must have left him in the car' when she found out Cooper was not dropped off at daycare.

She tried to call RH phone, but no answer. She then asked a male daycare worker to ride with her to RH work place. Once she got there LE told her what happened

I don't know how to link from my tablet, but it's in the media thread.

It was after LH made that infamous statement about how 'Ross must have left him in the car' when she found out Cooper was not dropped off at daycare.

She tried to call RH phone, but no answer. She then asked a male daycare worker to ride with her to RH work place. Once she got there LE told her what happened

If anyone can find this information, please post the link here. This information is not on the timeline nor is it detailed anywhere else.

First I'm hearing this.

LE notified her at the treehouse, I believe. It wasn't a random person.

Remember, LH asked to see her husband and never asked to see Cooper. I'll rewatch the hearing but I swear I came away from it with the distinct impression that LE notified LH in the Treehouse parking lot. And that is where they overheard call to her mother, where she tells her Mom Cooper is dead and then Mom screams and cries and asks LH why she is not emotional about any of it.

I could be mistaken and maybe I made up the notification at the Treehouse in my head. lol.

Okay. So I'm not crazy. I thought that is what I heard during the hearing.

Is that when LH calls her mom and tells her CH is dead (when the police overheard LH's mom screaming and crying over the phone)?

I'm trying to pull up the transcripts to the probable cause hearing and they aren't coming up.

Is that when LH calls her mom and tells her CH is dead (when the police overheard LH's mom screaming and crying over the phone)?

I'm trying to pull up the transcripts to the probable cause hearing and they aren't coming up.

I believe so (sorry in advance; I'm not a good link-finder without hours & hours spent) -- I believe that is also when LE asked her if she wanted to see CH, she said no that she wanted to see RH, and they took her down to the station and stuck them together in the room with the two-way mirror.... iirc

This one works for me:
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/wolf.02.html

Towards the very end:
STODDARD: She did. Once she walked into the daycare, she walked into Cooper's classroom, where she ran into michelle. And she asked, you know, what are you doing here? And Leanna is like, "i'm here to pick up Cooper." And they're like, "Ross never dropped Cooper off." And she's like -- just got really calm. And she's like, well, i don't know what to do. They walked back out into the lobby and, in front of several witnesses, all of a sudden she states, "Ross must have left him in the car." And they're like, what? There's no other -- no other reason -- no other explanation, excuse me. "Ross must have left him in the car." And they tried to console her. And they're like, "No, you know, there's a thousand reasons. He could have taken him to lunch or something. We don't know yet." And she's like no.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: Eventually, did she speak with law enforcement back at the Tree House, the place where the defendant worked?

STODDARD: She did.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: OK. When police spoke with her there, did they say anything about the reaction at the scene?

STODDARD: Her reaction at the scene, she didn't show any emotion when they asked her or when they notified her of Cooper's death. She did make a statement that, you know, this was her worst nightmare.

(Below this is the description of her phone call with her mom too)

First I'm hearing this.

Police met her at HD TH. I don't have my documentation right in front of me, but check at about the 33 minute mark on the wild about trial video,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme