Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer, hoping there was an arrest.
I want justice for a (what appears to have been) neglected little girl.
Bothers me that her dad referred to her in negative terms. I've lived a long life and have known some kids that were referred to as 'brats' or 'annoying' were actually neglected children who wanted some boundaries, and most of all-- wanted somebody who cared about them.

Some of these cases stay with you more than others --- Kyron Horman, Jonathan Foster, Susan Powell and her boys, Ethan Stacy, and those boys from that reform school in FL.
These are some of the cases that have kept me from sleeping some nights and ,were cases I had to distance myself from so I didn't get so depressed . And depression is not something I've had to deal with like some people have.
Bless those people in FL who are exhuming some of the bodies to at least give them a decent burial ; those were NOT throwaway boys that the reform school admin. could do with as they pleased !

Whatever monster took Jenise's life from her --hopefully they'll pay sevenfold in this life or the next. And I don't want to hear how bad their homelife was ; or how they had a brief psychotic breakdown , they knew enough to attempt to conceal her precious body and keep their mouth shut. Sorry, I just don't like how mental illness is being used as an excuse. There are mentally ill people who have not harmed a fly and know better than to take innocent human life !
:moo:

Here, here!

When is the presser? 4:30? I sent my own little girl off with my husband so I can be here for Jenise. Praying for some answers so the community can begin to heal.

AFAIK, they are not step-siblings. Jenice, 8 y/o, and 12 y/o are full siblings. I have no idea about the 16 y/o. Mom is the mother of all. Whomever Jenice is not a full sibling to, she is a half-sibling to.

I think the sharing a room thing has been covered. I am quite sure any family who had enough rooms so that four siblings didn't have to share would probably not have that setup, it sounds like they were unfortunately short on space.

I am still questioning the veracity of the issue of all siblings sharing one bedroom...

In article [abcnews.go -8-4-14] it is reported that Jenise shared a room with her sister....

Is there a link(s) reporting that all,children shared one bedroom?

even if there are bunk beds in the room (per thread discussion) ... This does not mean all bunk beds were being used ...

Just some questions I have...

And... I recognize I may have missed some links as I have tried to follow this case...

TIA...:seeya:

Off topic - i am interesting in reading cold cases. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would prefer adult ones as children cases get me really down.

My kids never want ice cream from the ice cream man. They emphatically declare every time they hear/see the ice cream truck: "Could the ice cream trucks be any more creepy?!?" For a while, we had an ice cream guy who drove one of those horrid 70s/early 80s style van with dark tinted windows. He had ice cream brand logos taped on the side windows and played off-key synthesized circusy sounding music, egads.

Funny that you mention that,our ice cream man's truck is a van with dark tinted windows that plays hip hop circusy music. Every time he comes through the neighborhood and we are outside my 6 year old freaks out and runs in the house. He is scared to death of that van lol i think the music is creepy.

Curious why so many of you think the perp is a teenager?

I am still questioning the veracity of the issue of all siblings sharing one bedroom...

In article [abcnews.go -8-4-14] it is reported that Jenise shared a room with her sister....

even if there are bunk beds in the room (per thread discussion) ... This does not mean all bunk beds were being used ...

And... I recognize I may have missed some links as I have tried to follow this case...

I think that is part of the problem. There is so much all over the place info. It is not clear and concise and some of it just can not be proven it is just word of the family and that can not be corroborated. It is not like with Jennifer Huston where we have transactions and video, This is all just reports that the police have to put together and take apart and put together again to find the truth.

I hope and pray if someone saw something they will come forward.

Do we have a time from anyone else the last time she was seen on SAT?? Not for bed but before that?

Funny that you mention that,our ice cream man's truck is a van with dark tinted windows that plays hip hop circusy music. Every time he comes through the neighborhood and we are outside my 6 year old freaks out and runs in the house. He is scared to death of that van lol i think the music is creepy.

I'm convinced ours has some kind of side business because he is in no way interested in selling ice cream. He zooms down the street blaring his music. Never once has he stopped for us!

When is the presser? 4:30? I sent my own little girl off with my husband so I can be here for Janice. Praying for some answers so the community can begin to heal.
It's at 4:30. It'll be on KIRO 7 & KOMO 4.

P* also talked about how the kids in the community stick together and look out for one another.

“We all love each other like a family,” she said. “We don’t leave anybody behind and [we] travel everywhere in packs. We normally wouldn’t let anyone go home alone, so this is odd. We normally wouldn’t do anything like that.”

bbm; http://www.centralkitsapreporter.com/news/270233541.html

Maybe she means its odd that apparently Janice was out all day Sunday, yet she wasn't with the usual pack. Its odd that she was out and about without them/that she didn't see her that day? Its odd that she wasn't with the group who would take her home?

So who was she with on Sunday if not her usual crowd?

To me, the quoted child sounds confused, and I take it that she is confused because Janice was apparently out all day Sunday but she can't understand why nobody took her home (which could be explained by Janice not ever being out Sunday).

Just MOO.

2) What is it with this case and people being interviewed by the media throwing in a mild insult * about the missing child, sandwiched in between compliments?

RSBM. Scapegoat child???

Finally all caught up after a day away. Now, here's my theory (and of course it's all MOO and pure speculation based on everything I've heard and read, here and elsewhere)

Timeline and time of death still not really known yet but here's what I think happened: (if any of this is off limits, please snip or delete)

At some point, a local person (possibly one of the teens known to her) lured her into the woods where she was not supposed to go. Of course she went, because she trusted him. There was no need to carry her, she went willingly. Not sure if there is a fence back there at the property line but if there is, the local teens know exactly where to go to get through, so that's where they went. Through the woods, across the creek (mud #1) and whatever happened, happened, and that's where she was left. Back through the creek (mud #2), through the woods and back into the park. Left purposely where she was because it was closer to the homeless camp reported to be there, than the park itself (to throw off suspicion) and also not taken any further than the back woods because no access to a vehicle to leave her elsewhere. It wasn't planned, just a spur of the moment thing. This person is local, knows the park, knows the woods, knew Jenise and is now among those openly grieving about it to their friends.

Of course, I could be so far off base I might as well have said it was an alien. But I don't think I am.

That's a great hypothetical! It really seems to be coming down to two possibilities. A third if you count a transient but I just don't see it. I think the local teens and the transients might give each other a wide berth – kind of like respecting each others' territory.

And I agree that a vehicle isn't likely in the picture.

Of course, MOO

I remember reading the siblings were the ones to see her in bed Saturday night and just now found the article again. However, it's the only article I recall seeing this. All others either say the family last saw her, or the parents last saw her. One thing for sure is that LE has talked to the siblings and know more than we do.

http://m.kirotv.com/news/news/police-say-circumstances-girls-disappearance-suspi/ngt8K/

THANK YOU for finding that. I really wanted to know if that Saturday night declaration came from her sibs or her parents. I believe it coming from her sibs that she shared a room with. It does seem that she was home safe and sound at 10 pm. I wish we knew what happened next.

I'm convinced ours has some kind of side business because he is in no way interested in selling ice cream. He zooms down the street blaring his music. Never once has he stopped for us!

You must live on my street! I always say this about our ice cream man. The kids, literally, have to chase him down to get him to stop. It must be a front for his real (shady) business. Lol.

Sorry to quote myself here... but...

Here is the link and report referred to in quote above:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/deputies-searching-year-washington-girl-24833827

"She shared a bedroom with her sister."

HTH...

and.... JMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads