Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the reason they cancelled the presser is because they already KNOW who did this and they are preparing for the arrest. :praying:

The presser for today has been cancelled?????

Sorry just logging in.

matou said:
This exact thing happened in another case at a mobile park and the perp is the person who made the call and then passed the phone over to a parent or step-parent. Just saying. JMO

Oh that is right... I Do remember that case...

It was Reann Murphy.

I posted about it earlier in the thread - here

Links to Reann's thread, the 911 call, etc. are all there.

Definitely several ways this case is similar.

Yes it has, they said there is no new info. to release.

Question, there's something familiar to me about "Bremerton", like I've come across it in another case. I can not remember why. Anyone else?
Maybe it was mentioned when ppl were talking about a possible sighting of Jennifer Huston in the San Juan islands? I can't recall if it was or not. I associate Bremerton with the ferry (how I'd get there from where I live in Seattle), so that's what makes me wonder if it was brought up during JH case.

Great map---bus stop? Has this been discussed? (Sorry, behind here) eta: What kind of bus stop? City bus? (If so, schedule/route?) School bus?

Not fully discussed. It is very interesting. I wonder if there are cameras around anywhere?

Maybe it was mentioned when ppl were talking about a possible sighting of Jennifer Huston in the San Juan islands? I can't recall if it was or not. I associate Bremerton with the ferry (how I'd get there from where I live in Seattle), so that's what makes me wonder if it was brought up during JH case.

Yes, yes, yes, I think that's it. THANK YOU!! Its been bugging me to death.

whooo!!! You could be right. I did see some barefoot in shorts and a sweatshirt pictured at the MHP.
I was like huh?

I was a Wal-Mart last night and saw SEVERAL girls in shorts and boots... Kne was wearing plastic rainboots... again huh?
I got told by Miss Karma. As I was leaving it was POURING DOWN RAIN!!!
I couldn't even run to the truck because the water in the parking lot was about 2 inches deep and was sucking my flip flops off!!!
lesson learned....

All posts are MOO

I doubt is anything but did anyone email the video with the girl in a sweatshirt to LE? That was way strange.

I'm also reminded of that case where the "coach" (Craig? David? Something like that--ugh brain is slow today ETA: WOOD) murdered the poor girl and put her in a plastic tote in his basement? :( He lived fairly close by to the victim, iirc. I'm also reminded of the case where the girl was murdered with a stick in the backyard, iirc? The perp was her cousin iirc?

Maybe LE is checking cars coming into the MHP in order to keep non-residents out. People driving through there looking for Jenises' home, media, etc. would cause a nightmare for the neighborhood...

Hi all, I'm late to this thread (joined because of JH), so forgive me if this has been clarified already. Did the parents of Janise actually see her physical presence in her bed at 10pm on Saturday night? Or did they see what could have appeared to be the shape of a six year old made up of, possibly; blankets, a pillow, stuffed animals?

If they did not come in to physically kiss her on the head or tuck her in, flip her pillow, whatever, it is possible that what they saw was not actually her. This opens the timeline up a bit.

I can't see a six year old waking from a deep sleep to slip out of the house with a friend, sibling, or stranger. But I can see a six year old following a sibling (or friend or sitter) who was sneaking out of the house, before they had fallen asleep. Perhaps even without the knowledge of the sibling. Once outside the possible scenarios are many.

It was Reann Murphy.

I posted about it earlier in the thread - here

Links to Reann's thread, the 911 call, etc. are all there.

Definitely several ways this case is similar.

This case to me feels like a mix of 3 cases , Reann Murphy ( thank you bug ) , Alanna Gallagher and Leila Fowler. If you combo those 3 , maybe you get an answer or I could be completely off base by two miles in every direction. But there are similarities of them all .

Hi all, I'm late to this thread (joined because of JH), so forgive me if this has been clarified already. Did the parents of Janise actually see her physical presence in her bed at 10pm on Saturday night? Or did they see what could have appeared to be the shape of a six year old made up of, possibly; blankets, a pillow, stuffed animals?

If they did not come in to physically kiss her on the head or tuck her in, flip her pillow, whatever, it is possible that what they saw was not actually her. This opens the timeline up a bit.

I can't see a six year old waking from a deep sleep to slip out of the house with a friend, sibling, or stranger. But I can see a six year old following a sibling who was sneaking out of the house, before they had fallen asleep. Perhaps even without the knowledge of the sibling. Once outside the possible scenarios are many.

We have no idea who saw her anywhere on saturday night. It's not been confirmed or discussed in any capacity except the initial ' family members ' say she was in bed at 10. That's the last I've heard and something tells me that the verification of who saw her at what time on Saturday may go a long way towards solving this.

We have no idea who saw her anywhere on saturday night. It's not been confirmed or discussed in any capacity except the initial ' family members ' say she was in bed at 10. That's the last I've heard and something tells me that the verification of who saw her at what time on Saturday may go a long way towards solving this.

Thank you for filling me in, SCHMAE.

Knowing the time of death would be very helpful. I think it was on Sunday and I do believe she was in her bed on Saturday night. jmo

I'm also reminded of that case where the "coach" (Craig? David? Something like that--ugh brain is slow today ETA: WOOD) murdered the poor girl and put her in a plastic tote in his basement? :( He lived fairly close by to the victim, iirc. I'm also reminded of the case where the girl was murdered with a stick in the backyard, iirc? The perp was her cousin iirc?

Hailey Owens and Craig Wood
And yes Willow Long who was killed by her uncle Justin DeRyke

:(

It has been reported that her older sibs shared a bedroom with her, and said she was in bed at 10 pm Saturday night. I am going to trust their words.

But who knows what happened later that night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member