Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 8 yr old is a boy.
Oops sorry. The post I responded to said sister and I do not sleuth other family members, apparently not even a little. I don't know the genders of her siblings except the one friends with GG . :( Thank you for the correction.

183ad7cefc0166ee9d4c9c98b950605f.jpg

https://maps.yahoo.com/

Ok 3.9 miles.
It's the 3300 "block" not a specific address so this is just in the area.

Unless I am in the wrong area..

All posts are MOO

... So an attack in the mhp or nearby would have been heard. That is one reason why I think it happened in a car, also since LE took the cars from the Gaeta household.

Generally speaking, at what age are drivers licensed to drive w/o another licensed driver in the car, and with a passenger?

GH will be 18 this fall, so is it likely that he was fully licensed to drive?

Generally speaking, at what age are drivers licensed to drive w/o another licensed driver in the car, and with a passenger?
GH will be 18 this fall, so is it likely that he was fully licensed to drive?

In my state, if you are not 18 you have to have your learners permit 6 months before taking the drivers test, so i guess it would depend on when he got his learners. if he was allowed to drive by himself, if he had taken the test yet.

I've never experienced anything even close to what the Wright family has, but if it were me? That house would have been on the market last week. Yes, I'd have to move. It's not at all uncommon for a family to leave a residence after a traumatic experience either IN their home or near their home. Distancing yourself as far as possible from the situation is sometimes exactly the right thing. As for the banner, if someone did that to one of my kids, then attended the vigil and signed the banner, it wouldn't matter how they covered it up or edited it, it would ruin it for me just *knowing* that ****** had the audacity to sign it. I wouldn't be able to accept it - but that's just me.

But it seems they have already forgiven him. I wouldn't think his signature on it could undo that or make them not want all the others sentiments. I know I wouldn't forgive and I'd still want it for all the kind memories others had written or condolences of others that loved my little girl. I think asking them what they want is appropriate with them saying twice how they have already forgiven him.

Regarding the banner, can the sig of GG be located and then covered with removable paper like a post it note... then take the banner to the fedex store in silverdale where they have a big copy machine and make the family a copy of the banner, give the original to the police.

Off the record here's what I think happened - I think the person who had the banner made thought oh my gosh he probably signed this since he was at the vigil. We should have a new one made.

Then the sign company gets a plug because they were so generous in offering to make a new one for no cost.

I don't think we missed anything :waitasec:

According to court records https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf

She was last seen by her father Saturday, August 2nd at 2200 and reported missing Sunday, August 3 at 2153. Now somebody please check my math, but isn't that 23 hours and 53 minutes went by between when Jenise was seen and when she was reported missing?

Yes that is nearly 24 hours BUT from 10pm saturday to 7am sunday, she was believed to be in her bed. Therefore, she was really known to be missing from 7am sunday until about 8:30pm on sunday when everyone started looking for her before the police were called.

So an attack in the mhp or nearby would have been heard. That is one reason why I think it happened in a car, also since LE took the cars from the Gaeta household.

Snipped by me.

I wish we knew if any or all of the Gaeta's cars have been returned to them.

Also, if they took all 3 of their cars, what have they been driving?

Does anyone have link to this? Wanted to read it. thx

This was tweeted once by a reporter, without any real story, or any more detail than a woman telling the reporter that she asked GG not to hang around her 11 year old, two years ago. We don't really know if it was GG, or why the woman asked whomever to stay away from her 11 year old.
I am reading through thread. If someone else didn't link you, I will when I have read through :)

ETA
Turns out that there was more than a tweet. The woman was interviewed on camera. First video here. http://q13fox.com/2014/08/11/deputies-17-year-old-raped-murdered-girl-buried-her-in-3-feet-of-mud/

...and what if GG wanted JW (the father) to mentor him so he can be closer to Jenise? How long has this mentoring relationship been going on?

Has anyone heard of this kind of thing? Tyler Holder was incredibly vile as was Austin Sigg. This type of thing did not happen in their neighborhood, did it?

Sorry if this has been said, because I'm attempting catch up. There was vandalism in the neighborhood in Tyler Holder's case. The victim's parent's car and a vigil was set to fire.

[modsnip] On the one hand I completely get the rage, the anger, the need for justice/revenge etc. On the other hand, it's just stupid and reckless and they're targeting the wrong person.

Yes and they would be traumatizing the children and good people who live in steele creek. I doubt that the person(s) who lit cars on fire even considered that they are instilling fear in the people who live here. Sick sob's!

True. Although the probable cause report I think did specify the blood was in the crotch area, so that is why I think it was put back on after the rape.

Don't know if this subject has been covered as I'm unable to keep up. I've been thinking about the blood evidence and wondered about issues surrounding the hymen of a six year old girl. I found this link that answers a few questions (never thought about this subject at any length before).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12032529

The study was to determine what changes (in non sexually abused subjects) may occur by looking at girls between ages 3 and 5 and then again at ages 7 and 9. Few changes were noted.

I wonder what info, if any, during an autopsy might be obtained when examining the area or if the damage from the rape would cover up anything or conclude nothing had happened earlier. I assume the blood found on the garments was due to forcefully breaking the hymen but the rape may have caused other abrasions as well. So sad.

Yes that is nearly 24 hours BUT from 10pm saturday to 7am sunday, she was believed to be in her bed. Therefore, she was really known to be missing from 7am sunday until about 8:30pm on sunday when everyone started looking for her before the police were called.

True, but 7 am until 8:30 pm is still a ridiculous amount of time for a 6 yr old to be unaccounted for. jmo

Don't know if this subject has been covered as I'm unable to keep up. I've been thinking about the blood evidence and wondered about issues surrounding the hymen of a six year old girl. I found this link that answers a few questions (never thought about this subject at any length before).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12032529

The study was to determine what changes (in non sexually abused subjects) may occur by looking at girls between ages 3 and 5 and then again at ages 7 and 9. Few changes were noted.

I wonder what info, if any, during an autopsy might be obtained when examining the area or if the damage from the rape would cover up anything or conclude nothing had happened earlier. I assume the blood found on the garments was due to forcefully breaking the hymen but the rape may have caused other abrasions as well. So sad.

The court doc says something about vaginal tearing pre-mortem, that's about all we have.

Yes you are in the right area but it is a different school district.
Ok thanks! I saw another Pine Street 40 miles away so I wasn't sure.

All posts are MOO

People have been speculating and wondering WHY did it happen this particular weekend? I noted 2 variables. Jenise's oldest brother, GG's friend, was out of town. [modsnip]. So I am wondering if those two circumstances made it an opportune time for GG to strike?

I hear what you're saying but I respectfully disagree. Even though JW said he noticed Jenise wasn't in the house and 7 am on Sunday, 10 pm Saturday is the last time he actually laid eyes on her.

If you try to reason that 7 am was the time because that's when JW noticed her missing, then what's to prevent us from saying 9 am, or 12 pm (given that JW said she was suppose to check in every 2 -4 hours)

In missing person cases, it's always determined by the last verified sighting of the person for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member