Malaysia airlines 370 with 239 people on board, 8 March 2014 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, sometimes we do have to trust. And, without being gullible, I personally don’t have an issue with that, in this instance. IF something nefarious happened with MH370, there will be a darn good (and scary) reason why we are not being told and a multi-million dollar cover-up is in place.

However, I do not believe a cover up is in place. There are many other ways to cover up .. like .. just not search. Just say "we don’t know where it could have gone .. we've looked in the obvious places, and if we can ever figure it out, we’ll search again".

They have said many times that the locale of the plane is believed to be where they are searching due to Inmarsat and other data .. they just have not revealed all that other data imo. Nor should they have to, if it is a matter of security ... again imo.

I don't think there is a huge conspiracy, but I believe in as much transparency as possible. I still think there could be something terribly wrong with the Inmarsat data and if they have other data to support it, then I believe they should reveal more of that. I am just not buying that it's so secret it will harm anyone's national security. I think it's just coming down to politics and egos more than real security issues.

Hi,
I have been working with weather buoys for over 10 years and am familiar with them, including drifting buoys - nothing like your picture except possibly overall size.
solar panels at base and whip antenna (wire) with nothing attached to that.

A POSSIBLE SEQUENCE OF EVENTS COULD BE AS SPECULATED - Unidentified aircraft that is not communicating approaching naval flotilla who defends itself by disabling the aircraft as a further threat, and hence radar data sealed. THIS WOULD NOT BE THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED SO PRECEDENCE HAS BEEN SET

1) iirc, several organizations have stated no explosion was heard by their instruments the night 370 disappeared
2) if the 370 was shot down, where is the debris? why hasn't anything been found? mh17 demonstrates how wide the debris field is when a plane is hit by a missile...
3) when has this happened before? what is the precedent? was debris found in the instance cited?

Oh boy ... more trouble for Malaysia Airlines.

A Malaysia Airlines cabin crew member has been detained in France over allegations that he sexually assaulted an Australian passenger who was scared of flying with the disaster-prone airline.
The case, involving the chief steward of a Paris-bound flight, is the latest setback for the struggling national carrier, which was struck by twin tragedies this year when one of its passenger jets went missing and another was shot down over conflict-torn east Ukraine.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/malaysi...-passenger-20140814-104aeb.html#ixzz3B1WP2h8e

Attacked at 40,000 Feet
Malaysia Airlines flight MH20 to Paris. It’s three hours into the overnight flight – the lights are switched off and the cabin is in darkness. A 26-year-old Australian woman is all alone on the back row of the plane. Laura is very nervous about flying with the airline that has recently made headlines around the world, but is reassured by the chief steward who says he will check in on her later.

What happens when he returns shortly afterwards is difficult at first to comprehend, but when you hear Laura describe it, you get a sense of the absolute terror she felt as the man sat down beside her, blocking her in. The incredible twist to this story is that while Laura was frozen in panic as the steward placed his hands under the blanket and onto on her stomach, she had the presence of mind to hit record on the mobile phone under her pillow. As the man sexually assaults her he doesn’t know his dreadful crime is being captured by his victim.

Afterwards, once the steward has walked away, Laura raises the alarm to another passenger and the Captain is called. When the steward is summoned, Laura films again as she confronts him in front of passengers and crew over what he did to her. It is remarkable vision. Upon landing in Paris, the steward – who is married with three daughters – was detained by police and two weeks later is still behind bars after making admissions.

Brave Laura is speaking out for the first time about what happened to her on flight MH20 because she feels let down by the actions of the airline.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2014/08/sunday-night-aug-24.html

A steward on a Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight was arrested for alleged sexual assault in a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Paris.
MAS confirmed the incident, following allegations by a passenger travelling on flight MH20 on Aug 4 of inappropriate sexual behaviour by a member of the cabin crew.

http://www.therakyatpost.com/news/2...etained-alleged-sexual-assault/#ixzz3B1VL9BXB

MH177 was shot down by bullets and not a missile.
I would agree with your statement that there should be a wide debris field if as MH17 if it broke up, however if it only damaged the engine which at a guess could be a heat source for heat seeking missile, who knows!

Not sure how old you are but many are not aware of this - Iran Air Flight 655—shot down on July 3, 1988, not by some scruffy rebel on contested soil but by a U.S. Navy captain in command of an Aegis-class cruiser called the Vincennes.

THE IMPORTANT POINT BEING MISSED THOUGH IS IF THERE WERE NAVAL EXERCISES IN THE AREA THEN THEY WOULD HAVE DEFENSIVE RADAR CAPABILITIES AGAINST AIR ATTACK - THE ONLY REASON THE NORTHERN OPTION HAS BEEN DISMISSED IS BECAUSE INMARSAT CLAIM THERE IS RADAR EVIDENCE OF A SOUTHERLY TURN NORTH OF THE ANDAMANS AND AGAIN MORE SOUTHERLY WEST OF INDONESIA!

http://mapwaveanalysis.com/mapwaves...t-can-you-do/mapolitics/mh370/resources/atsb/

From that it is clear that someone is lying.
This radar data is not being used by ATSB for the search as they are using the last Malaysian military radar data!!!
If Inmarsat is lying then their whole ping ring is rubbish!

This is such an obvious lie which needs an answer but ATSB will not give me an answer and don't approve my comments in their publicity public engagement stunt! - ANY SUGGESTIONS WHO COULD BE PRESURRISED TO GIVE SOME ANSWERS!

The criminal acts some will do for $$$$...disgusting behaviour

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/20/world/asia/malaysia-mh370-theft-charges/ AUG 21, 2014

Malaysian couple charged with alleged theft from MH370 passengers

HSBC bank officer Nur Shila Kanan, 33, is facing 12 charges after allegedly transferring money between the passengers' accounts, Assistant Commissioner Izany Abdul Ghany of the Kuala Lumpur Commercial Crime Investigation Department told CNN.

Nur Shila's husband, Basheer Ahmad Maula Sahul Hameed, a 33-year-old mechanic, is facing four counts of allegedly using a debit and other cards belonging to one of the passengers to withdraw money from an ATM.

Funds were also allegedly transferred to a fifth account belonging to Pakistani man Ali Faran Khan, who is still being sought by police.

They have almost completed the Bathymetric survey ... updated map released yesterday says 41,300 (of 60,000) sq km has been surveyed now.

Yellow is the completed part ... brownish-orange is what is left to survey. Underwater search is due to start again soon.

21082014_ProgressiveWebMap_680x481.jpg

http://www.atsb.gov.au/mh370/progress-report.aspx

Is it at all possible that ISIS or another jihadist group is behind this? ISIS was under the radar of multiple governments for a very long time and then exploded out of nowhere with astronomical power. Seems as though ISIS is more dangerous than AlQaeda and works hand in hand with them as well as other various militant groups. Maybe taking down or remotely hijacking this plane was a dry run of what could be to come. ISIS is making several million per day from oil fields alone. That could buy alot of intelligence. If a militant group were to do a dry run, I'd think Malaysia would be a safer starting point than elsewhere in the world if wanting to go undetected. Plus, with all of the people that side with the same belief of certain jihadist goals, they'd have unparalleled devotion.

For anyone who is interested, the ATSB has made a few changes to its report - Definition of Underwater Search Areas. This is the report that explains how the experts have arrived at the decision to search where they plan to search and where they have searched, in the South Indian Ocean.

"Update 18 August 2014

Since the public release of the report MH370 – Definition of Underwater Search Areas on 26 June 2014, the ATSB has received a number of queries about some of the technical details contained in the report. The queries have been made directly to the ATSB or through the Chief Commissioner’s blog, InFocus, on the ATSB website.

As a result of the queries, the ATSB is today releasing an updated version of the report to clarify a number of technical aspects. The changes to the report are detailed in the Addendum on the inside cover."

The changes are referenced in the addendum:

Addendum
Page 57 - Additional explanatory material relating to the Perth GES partial compensation - 13 Aug 2014
Page 58 - Table 5 and Table 6 updated – Previous parameter Uplink Doppler changed to Aircraft Doppler (uplink), notes updated for clarity. Previous parameter Downlink Doppler (Satellite movement) separated into its two components Satellite Doppler (uplink) and Satellite Doppler (downlink) for clarity - 13 Aug 2014
Page 58 - Correction to Table 5 and 6 typographical errors introduced in 13 Aug update - 15 Aug 2014
Page 58 - Correction to Table 6 typographical errors introduced in 13 Aug update - 18 Aug 2014

http://www.atsb.gov.au/media/524394...tion_of_underwater_search_areas_18aug2014.pdf

I still don't feel that this plane was hijacked.
I did at first. But now? Not so much.
I hope the new underwater search revealssomething.
It would be nice to get some answers to this mystery...

Wow ... I guess someone wanted to carry out their own private investigation into the disappearance of MH370 ....

"MALAYSIA is investigating the alleged hacking of computers and email accounts of officials involved in the search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

The hackers siphoned off classified information related to the plane a day after it disappeared on March 8, and transferred the data to a location in China, Amirudin Abdul Wahab, Cybersecurity Malaysia chief executive, was quoted as saying.

The head of the government cybersecurity agency told The Star newspaper that 30 computers belonging to those involved in the international search for the jet were infected by malware. The malware was disguised as a news article about the disappearance of the plane, and sent to ranking officials, he said.

The hacked emails “contained confidential data from the officials’ computers, including minutes of meetings and classified documents”, The Star quoted Amirudin as saying.

The agency was working with Interpol to identify the people behind the incident."

http://www.news.com.au/technology/o...ed-to-the-search/story-fnjwnj25-1227031088274

Wow ... I guess someone wanted to carry out their own private investigation into the disappearance of MH370 ....

"MALAYSIA is investigating the alleged hacking of computers and email accounts of officials involved in the search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.

The hackers siphoned off classified information related to the plane a day after it disappeared on March 8, and transferred the data to a location in China, Amirudin Abdul Wahab, Cybersecurity Malaysia chief executive, was quoted as saying.

The head of the government cybersecurity agency told The Star newspaper that 30 computers belonging to those involved in the international search for the jet were infected by malware. The malware was disguised as a news article about the disappearance of the plane, and sent to ranking officials, he said.

The hacked emails “contained confidential data from the officials’ computers, including minutes of meetings and classified documents”, The Star quoted Amirudin as saying.

The agency was working with Interpol to identify the people behind the incident."

http://www.news.com.au/technology/o...ed-to-the-search/story-fnjwnj25-1227031088274

wow that's huge.....

wow that's huge.....

It sure is! :what:

Here is a bit more about it.

Hackers stole classified information from the computers of senior Malaysian officials involved in the hunt for missing flight MH370 and sent it to China ...

Officials at Malaysia's National Security Council and Civil Aviation Department were among the targets ...

The group eventually had the "transmissions blocked and the infected machines shut down ..

"Some of these were related to the MH370 investigation," he added. "It was a very sophisticated attack."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...inese-hackers-target-MH370-investigators.html

The Star report said affected agencies included Malaysia’s Civil Aviation Department, the National Security Council and Malaysia Airlines, which is majority owned by the Malaysian government.

Once the hackers gained access to the networks, the government departments registered a flood of outgoing e-mails, the report said. The outgoing e-mails included classified documents, the report said.

By the time the transmissions were blocked and the affected computers shut down, an unspecified amount of information had already been sent from Malaysian government computers to China, it said.

The timing of the attack, one day after the plane went missing, meant that the attackers had the PDF malware ready to use to infect the Malaysian government computers, he said.

Tim Ryan, managing director for cyber security at Kroll, said the hackers could have sent the data to China "shouldn’t assume that because the data was sent to a Chinese address that the Chinese were actually behind the attack".

http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/article/1577626/chinese-hackers-targeted-mh370-investigation-report

The Star report said affected agencies included Malaysia’s Civil Aviation Department, the National Security Council and Malaysia Airlines, which is majority owned by the Malaysian government.

Once the hackers gained access to the networks, the government departments registered a flood of outgoing e-mails, the report said. The outgoing e-mails included classified documents, the report said.

By the time the transmissions were blocked and the affected computers shut down, an unspecified amount of information had already been sent from Malaysian government computers to China, it said.

The timing of the attack, one day after the plane went missing, meant that the attackers had the PDF malware ready to use to infect the Malaysian government computers, he said.
Tim Ryan, managing director for cyber security at Kroll, said the hackers could have sent the data to China "shouldn’t assume that because the data was sent to a Chinese address that the Chinese were actually behind the attack".

http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/article/1577626/chinese-hackers-targeted-mh370-investigation-report

bbm

this is fascinating that it was one day after the disappearance of MH370.....

bbm

this is fascinating that it was one day after the disappearance of MH370.....

Yes it is, isn't it? They either had the malware ready for some other purpose and it had not yet been implemented, or they had it ready for whatever purpose they deemed fit when an occasion arose where they wanted to use it .... or ..... ??

I wonder if it was the first time the malware had been used on these computers? They are all govt computers ... even the Malaysia Airlines ones, apparently.

Had the malware been used in the past in a smaller way, and no-one had noticed because there were not as many documents being produced by Malaysia for any previous incident or event ... so they (whoever 'they' is) were able to siphon off previous documents unnoticed?

Someone would have had to notice the 'sent' items in their emails to notice it was happening.

Yes it is, isn't it? They either had the malware ready for some other purpose and it had not yet been implemented, or they had it ready for whatever purpose they deemed fit when an occasion arose where they wanted to use it .... or ..... ??

Yes I think this is part of their ''arsenal'' and it was ready to be implemented in this emergency. It also begs the question for me: "Were they tipped off that this was a bigger issue than what we were all lead to believe from the get go?" (MOO)

I don't doubt for a minute that other governments have this capability as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654