Victim: Maureen Brainard-Barnes, 25, missing July 2007, found Gilgo Beach Dec 2010 *POI Rex Heuermann*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone put together an updated timeline for Maureen? If so, can you please post it ?

Maureen only had one cell phone. The first few times I called her it would ring and ring than go to voice mail where we could leave messages. Within a week her voice-mail got filled up by us calling and leaving messages. Than it would ring and than say voice mail is full good bye. Than shortly after that it got turned off and it would not ring.

That looks exactly like a phone tossed away. Of course, if a movement can not be seen in the cell tower dumps.

Where's that phone?

Someone posted today it pinged at Fire Island, so I don't think it was tossed away.

Someone posted today it pinged at Fire Island, so I don't think it was tossed away.

Ping story is a different thing. Meltruth gave the details I remember but can't find the exact page now. What I'm saying is about the final whereabouts of the phone. It looks like tossed and not tossed in, say water/marsh etc.

Summary from Lost Girls

After Maureen got robbed she calls a man (or more vaguely put, he becomes aware of the robbing incident somehow), the man calls Maureen's friend and tells her about the incident, Maureen's friend tries to call Maureen but can't get an answer on Maureen's phone.

That night Maureen calls home and she says she's calling from Penn Station (still no indication whether she got her phone with her). I believe this is referred to as "Maureen was last seen at Penn Station".

On the face value she sounds OK, talking about taking the next train home.

Quoting from LikeaHunter on the post in ALC thread, post #514
"No trains go directly to Norwich. You *can* take Amtrak from Penn to CT, but no one does that because Amtrak is significantly more expensive. (Amtrak is really intended for traveling longer distances.) If she was taking the commuter train to CT, then she'd be taking Metro North out of Grand Central."

How she can get her money back from a robber/mugger who probably stole her phone too, why it is not clearly put that she called home using her own phone are uncertain.

Then starts the tossed away phone appearance I quoted again below.

meltruth's Post
Maureen only had one cell phone. The first few times I called her it would ring and ring than go to voice mail where we could leave messages. Within a week her voice-mail got filled up by us calling and leaving messages. Than it would ring and than say voice mail is full good bye. Than shortly after that it got turned off and it would not ring.

Several things don't click in this story. How do we exactly know "She's safe and she's calling from Penn Station"

Summary from Lost Girls

After Maureen got robbed she calls a man (or more vaguely put, he becomes aware of the robbing incident somehow), the man calls Maureen's friend and tells her about the incident, Maureen's friend tries to call Maureen but can't get an answer on Maureen's phone.

That night Maureen calls home and she says she's calling from Penn Station (still no indication whether she got her phone with her). I believe this is referred to as "Maureen was last seen at Penn Station".

On the face value she sounds OK, talking about taking the next train home.

Quoting from LikeaHunter on the post in ALC thread, post #514
"No trains go directly to Norwich. You *can* take Amtrak from Penn to CT, but no one does that because Amtrak is significantly more expensive. (Amtrak is really intended for traveling longer distances.) If she was taking the commuter train to CT, then she'd be taking Metro North out of Grand Central."

How she can get her money back from a robber/mugger who probably stole her phone too, why it is not clearly put that she called home using her own phone are uncertain.

Then starts the tossed away phone appearance I quoted again below.

meltruth's Post

Several things don't click in this story. How do we exactly know "She's safe and she's calling from Penn Station"

ADD TO THAT

Exact quote from Lost Girls

Maureen said she was calling from Penn Station. “Can Chris come pick me up?” she asked calmly.

“Maureen, it’s eleven-thirty,” Missy said.

Still no clarification whether she's calling from a pay phone or her own phone. Looks "pay phone" to me considering other phrases in the book.

If she went to Penn Station to take a train, why is she asking Missy's hubby to come take her?

I assume she was looking for pay phone.

From the book; Maureen's phone goes "tossed away" mode on Tuesday 10th Jul, 2007

EDIT: If the phone is not recovered (around the body, in the vicinity of the body etc.) That means it's still out there.

It doesn't matter if the phone is on or off, the voicemail will answer, full of not, until the service is suspended or disconnected.

It doesn't matter if the phone is on or off, the voicemail will answer, full of not, until the service is suspended or disconnected.

Remember the ping story? Maureen's phone pings with a cell tower in Fire Island, cops take a cadaver search briefly in the location.

Maureen calls home *not sure* from a pay phone. Somebody robbed her, *probably - not sure* got her cell phone too. There is nobody to verify her safety after she talked with Missy. And she's not saying anything about the robbery to her sister. Wasn't it all about money, that drove Maureen to NY for prostitution? She's gonna be evicted the next day, perhaps lose custody of her children just because of that phucking money. Why isn't she crying, why isn't she pouring "her frustration with life", so to speak, over her sister?

I'm thinking she may not be safe even during the call.

This robber is found? How is he cleared? What's the story that robber gives Maureen's money back? Who killed Maureen?... Hint : Ping

http://www.thehistorytrekker.com/travel-photographer/long-island/fire-island-water-tower

This is the water tower. Google map Fire Island water tower. If you go over the bridge and instead of turning right to get on Ocean Parkway you go straight right in front of you is the Firs Island water tower.

Replying to this post to bump it. I recently reread this entire thread and remembered that Meltruth posted info about the specific cell tower. This is that post. (#145 in the thread for reference. )

Replying to this post to bump it. I recently reread this entire thread and remembered that Meltruth posted info about the specific cell tower.

meltruth said:
If you go over the bridge and instead of turning right to get on Ocean Parkway you go straight right in front of you is the Firs Island water tower.

The water tower is "right in front of you" to the extent that you reach it by leaving Captree and taking the bridge over to Robert Moses state park, where the tower sits there to greet you at the western end of Fire Island (if you turn right at the tower you come to Field 2 and then Field 1 of the public beach, if you turn left you are at Fields 3 and 4 of the public beach and then the first Fire Island town, Kismet). The tower is about a mile from where you'd turn right onto Ocean Parkway back on Captree. If the tower, which has been there for at least 40 years, has been outfitted to also serve as a cell tower, I hadn't been aware of it.

2cwki8z.jpg

ADD TO THAT

Exact quote from Lost Girls

Maureen said she was calling from Penn Station. “Can Chris come pick me up?” she asked calmly.

“Maureen, it’s eleven-thirty,” Missy said.

Still no clarification whether she's calling from a pay phone or her own phone. Looks "pay phone" to me considering other phrases in the book.

If she went to Penn Station to take a train, why is she asking Missy's hubby to come take her?

I assume she was looking for pay phone.

From the book; Maureen's phone goes "tossed away" mode on Tuesday 10th Jul, 2007

EDIT: If the phone is not recovered (around the body, in the vicinity of the body etc.) That means it's still out there.

There is also apparently deliberate confusion about whether or not Megan Waterman had her phone with her when she disappeared. I think the families either don't know, have been given misleading information, or have been asked by LE not to speak about it.

The MW confusion popped up relatively recently, I think within the last year or so. There may be more details in her thread.

I think that all this suggests that LISK keeps their phones as trophies and LE is trying to keep it quiet in case he decides to turn one on again.

meltruth said:

The water tower is "right in front of you" to the extent that you reach it by leaving Captree and taking the bridge over to Robert Moses state park, where the tower sits there to greet you at the western end of Fire Island (if you turn right at the tower you come to Field 2 and then Field 1 of the public beach, if you turn left you are at Fields 3 and 4 of the public beach and then the first Fire Island town, Kismet). The tower is about a mile from where you'd turn right onto Ocean Parkway back on Captree. If the tower, which has been there for at least 40 years, has been outfitted to also serve as a cell tower, I hadn't been aware of it.

2cwki8z.jpg

I think this may the water tower
http://www.alidathorpe.com/keyword/great south bay-fire island/

There is also apparently deliberate confusion about whether or not Megan Waterman had her phone with her when she disappeared. I think the families either don't know, have been given misleading information, or have been asked by LE not to speak about it.

The MW confusion popped up relatively recently, I think within the last year or so. There may be more details in her thread.

I think that all this suggests that LISK keeps their phones as trophies and LE is trying to keep it quiet in case he decides to turn one on again.

Fact: Megan's phone was in the room
When police searched the hotel room they found Waterman's makeup, clothing, cell phone and other belongings, Ela said.
Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/is-mega...s-near-li-beach-mother-submits-dna-to-police/

Fact: Megan's phone wasn't in the room
1) Vybe called the next morning. “I’ve been to the hotel, she’s not there, her phone’s not there, nothing’s there.”
2) “Megan’s [phone] hasn’t been found, neither,” said Lorraine.
Source: Lost Girls, Robert Kolker

What's the fact about Megan's phone?

I think Fib uhhhh I mean Vybe might be the only one who knows for sure. And, maybe Lorraine believes him.

IF she did leave it in the room, I doubt he would leave it there for the police to find.

I think Fib uhhhh I mean Vybe might be the only one who knows for sure. And, maybe Lorraine believes him.

Maybe the idiot went into the wrong room. And Loraine is told by the police (Suffolk) at a later time that phone is not recovered. See, if I have to choose one of the police departments to put my trust in, that would be NYPD.

Suffolk has the burden and DA makes fun of people by publicly debating with former dormer about how many killers there are. Like their duty is to make pointless discussions before the cameras.

And of course there is the Detective No Connection. His job is to urge the public not to connect anything to anything, which translates into something like 6 killers roaming the streets and at least 4 of them are capable of dismembering bodies.

Or.... if one killer line theory is right, then Detective No Connection has to explain why he had been hindering the identification of Jane Doe 2000 by not showing the public the tattoo she has. See Jane Doe 2000 is not an active case, it's not a cold case either, it is what I call "cooled case"

Just my opinion.

Sadly, I think I've lost trust in anyone/everyone... but that's just me.

The interesting thing about the word "beLIEve" is the LIE in the middle.

Meltruth defines her sister as working at the Hotel only, Sara K’s testimony shows she works outside the hotel, mainly in Manhattan area and deliberately avoiding certain locations.

Maureen has a court hearing on Tuesday 10th, 2007. She may lose her home and custody of her son (COURT HEARING).

July 6, 2007, Friday
Maureen, Sara K and two friends (male) arrive in NYC. They work. Maureen makes an appointment for Tuesday with a realtor for renting a place. (REALTOR APPOINTMENT)

NOTE: REALTOR APPOINTMENT somewhat contradicts with COURT HEARING, not possible to say it for sure as the exact times are not indicated or without knowing what was in Maureen's mind.

8 July 2007, Sunday (evening, night)
Maureen has 700 dollars, still short 400 for her target of 1100.
Maureen and Sara K meet a guy with DREADLOCK hair, outside the hotel as they are smoking. The man looks to be in the business and he learns from Sara K that they are pimpless girls.

9 July 2007
Reinterpreted quote from Lost Girls

The original plan is to go back to CT and get back to NY at a later time (Wed). In line with COURT HEARING

Maureen decides to extend her stay one more night and probably planning to be back in CT early Tuesday and make a wire payment.
11:30 AM, Sara K and two boys depart
12:30 PM, Maureen calls Sara K as they are travelling, but Sara K doesn’t get the call.

From that point on, there’s no clear indication anywhere whether or not Maureen has her cell phone with her.

*advertiser censored* GUY AL’S CALL:
Back in Connecticut that night, Sara got a call from Al
*advertiser censored* GUY AL: You hear from Maureen? (1)
SARA K: No.
*advertiser censored* GUY AL: She called me. (2)
SARA K: Why?
*advertiser censored* GUY AL: Cause she couldn’t get ahold of you. She got robbed. She said that guy, you guys met last night—the guy with the dreads—robbed her for five grand.

Sara hung up and called Maureen’s phone. No answer. She left a voice mail: “I heard what happened. You need to call me back.”

ANALYSIS:
Possible explanation is Maureen lost her cell phone sometime after 12:30 PM.

Otherwise; 1 and 2 seems contradicting. If Maureen already called Al and they are in contact, why is he wondering she got in contact with Sara? A possible explanation can be; Maureen calls Al a while ago to report the robbery, Al tries to get back to Maureen later but he can't, so he calls Sara K. If that is the case, Al’s phone records must show incoming call from Maureen (from her cell or from another number perhaps). If not, then he must explain how he knows Maureen is robbed. Or better put, *advertiser censored* Guy Al is worried about Maureen? Or is he trying to locate Maureen?

9 July 2007, 23:30 PM
Maureen calls Missy Cann.

On the phone, Maureen kept things light. She didn’t say anything about getting robbed or being in trouble, or how she had to be in court the next day, or that she needed cash or she’d be out on the street. She said she was calling from Penn Station. Still no clear indication whether Maureen has her cell phone with her.

MAUREEN: Can Chris come pick me up?
MISSY CANN: Maureen, it’s eleven-thirty. Chris has to work in the morning.
MAUREEN: I’ll call Will.

Maureen calls Will (brother) but he declines her request too. Missy’s phone rings again.

MAUREEN: I have enough money to take the train and I will take the next one.

ROBBERY and MAUREEN’S PHONE

Meltruth: #37
Maureen did not use cocaine. She did get robbed and it is was not a bad drug deal go wrong.

Mountain_Kat: #45
I'm a bit confused. I was under the impression that Maureen got that money back. Is that not correct?

Meltruth: #48
Montain Kat you are right she did get the money back.

Meltruth: #130
She was robbed earlier way earlier in the day. I don't believe the robbery has anything to do with her going missing and being murdered. The missing person investigated that claim early on in her missing persons case.

ANALYSIS
Maureen goes to Penn Station, she will go to CT. She can just get on the train and be on the way home, but she calls Missy and asks if Chris can come and take her, similarly asks the same favor from her brother. For somebody whose only purpose is to go home that is a bit cumbersome. Then she says she will take the next train. She indicates no intention to work further. Did Maureen take her money back?

MAUREEN: I have enough money to take the train.

Supposedly she got her money back. In that case the word “enough” is curious. Remember, she has at least 700 (perhaps more), so someone with that much cash wouldn’t use the word “enough”, as a matter of fact, someone with that much cash wouldn’t even bother to refer money. If Maureen had plenty of cash in her purse I would expect her saying something like.

MAUREEN: OK, I’ll take the next train.

ANALYSIS
The story that the robber giving Maureen her money back doesn’t look plausible and can not be verified. Who says she got her money back? And still, we don’t know for sure if Maureen has her cell phone. Though Missy Cann holds the answer to the latter.

Excerpt from Lost Girls.
“I [Missy Cann] called Boost [Mobile] customer service..... I said my sister’s missing, I need these phone records... And he e-mailed me her phone records and the password to her Boost mobile phone line.”

10 July 2007, Tuesday: Maureen doesn’t show up at eviction hearing. Her stuff is disposed at her apartment. Maureen doesn’t show up at the realtor appointment as well.

MAUREEN’S PHONE
Meltruth: #93
Maureen did not have a computer. Maureen only had one cell phone. The first few times I called her it would ring and ring than go to voice mail where we could leave messages. Within a week her voice-mail got filled up by us calling and leaving messages. Than it would ring and than say voice mail is full good bye. Than shortly after that it got turned off and it would not ring.

ANALYSIS
I believe Maureen’s phone is ON and dumped somewhere (somewhere in Gilgo Beach, probably with her body) I also believe her phone was ON all the time and its movements from tower to tower will clearly show the path the killer took that night.

There was a misunderstanding in the forum Meltruth cleared that, Maureen’s phone was used sometime in 2008?

Meltruth: #94
Sorry for the confusing. The family was told in 2008 that the phone was used. But it was a few weeks after she went missing is when it was used.

She clears the misunderstanding about 2008, but still is it a verified fact that the phone was used a few weeks after her disappearance? I believe there’s still a misunderstanding about it.

A few days later Missy and Will try to report their sister missing, Norwich police does not get the missing person report.

Missy also knows Maureen’s passwords to her online accounts. She gets in contact with NYPD, with what she has in her hand. NYPD gets the case, about a month after that.

Looking at the incoming mails NYPD notices a police officer's email. NYPD makes a wise decision to weed out a possible rotten egg and takes the case seriously, with steps necessary to verify the police officer’s alibi and investigate the missing person case.

In 2007, around late August, two NYPD detectives ask Missy Cann if her sister has ever been to Long Island.

Maureen's phone pings with a cell tower in Fire Island (that is probably the last location phone registers before battery dies), cops take a cadaver search briefly in the location.

I don’t have much info on GSM technologies but is it possible that the phone on Gilgo Beach (if it is there) can register with a tower on Fire Island (Ocean Beach)?

I believe Maureen was robbed and let go for some reason. Then the robber decided it may not be good for his well being, he found Maureen, approached her with an apologetic manner and lured her into his ground.

AFTER THE DISAPPEARANCE
Meltruth: #113
After it seem the Norwich Police department was not going to take Maureen missing person seriously I contacted NYC. I believe his name was Sgt. Duke. Because when Duke found out a police officer contacted her that weekend the Internal affairs officers step in and took over her case. Their names where detective Gearson and Detective Shaw. They were very upset about the case and how the Norwich Police treated this case when they came up to take DNA form us in the summer before Maureen was found.

Maureen’s DNA could only be entered in the database (CODIS) in August 2010. It took two and a half years to put her picture on Namus despite Norwich police was given a fully completed submission from Missy Cann, including her DNA and photo.

Maureen was found on 13 December 2010, identified on Jan 24th 2011

Meltruth defines her sister as working at the Hotel only, Sara K’s testimony shows she works outside the hotel, mainly in Manhattan area and deliberately avoiding certain locations.

Maureen has a court hearing on Tuesday 10th, 2007. She may lose her home and custody of his son (COURT HEARING).

July 6, 2007, Friday
Maureen, Sara K and two friends (male) arrive in NYC. They work. Maureen makes an appointment for Tuesday with a realtor for renting a place. (REALTOR APPOINTMENT)

NOTE: REALTOR APPOINTMENT somewhat contradicts with COURT HEARING, not possible to say it for sure as the exact times are not indicated or without knowing what was in Maureen's mind.

8 July 2007, Sunday (evening, night)
Maureen has 700 dollars, still short 400 for her target of 1100.
Maureen and Sara K meet a guy with DREADLOCK hair, outside the hotel as they are smoking. The man looks to be in the business and he learns from Sara K that they are pimpless girls.

9 July 2007

The original plan is to go back to CT and get back to NY at a later time (Wed). In line with COURT HEARING

Maureen decides to extend her stay one more night and probably planning to be back in CT early Tuesday and make a wire payment.
11:30 AM, Sara K and two boys depart
12:30 PM, Maureen calls Sara K as they are travelling, but Sara K doesn’t get the call.

From that point on, there’s no clear indication anywhere whether or not Maureen has her cell phone with her.

*advertiser censored* GUY AL’S CALL:
Back in Connecticut that night, Sara got a call from Al
*advertiser censored* GUY AL: You hear from Maureen? (1)
SARA K: No.
*advertiser censored* GUY AL: She called me. (2)
SARA K: Why?
*advertiser censored* GUY AL: Cause she couldn’t get ahold of you. She got robbed. She said that guy, you guys met last night—the guy with the dreads—robbed her for five grand.

Sara hung up and called Maureen’s phone. No answer. She left a voice mail: “I heard what happened. You need to call me back.”

ANALYSIS:
Possible explanation is Maureen lost her cell phone sometime after 12:30 PM.

Otherwise; 1 and 2 seems contradicting. If Maureen already called Al, why is he wondering she got in contact with Sara? A possible explanation can be Maureen calls Al a while ago to report the robbery, Al tries to get back to Maureen later but he can't, so he calls Sara K. If that is the case, Al’s phone records must show incoming call from Maureen (from her cell or from another number perhaps). If not, then he must explain how he knows Maureen is robbed. Or better put, *advertiser censored* Guy Al is worried about Maureen? Or is he trying to locate Maureen?

9 July 2007, 23:30 PM
Maureen calls Missy Cann.

On the phone, Maureen kept things light. She didn’t say anything about getting robbed or being in trouble, or how she had to be in court the next day, or that she needed cash or she’d be out on the street. She said she was calling from Penn Station. Still no clear indication whether Maureen has her cell phone with her.

MAUREEN: Can Chris come pick me up?
MISSY CANN: Maureen, it’s eleven-thirty. Chris has to work in the morning.
MAUREEN: I’ll call Will.

Maureen calls Will (brother) but he declines her request too. Missy’s phone rings again.

MAUREEN: I have enough money to take the train and I will take the next one.

ROBBERY and MAUREEN’S PHONE

Meltruth: #37
Maureen did not use cocaine. She did get robbed and it is was not a bad drug deal go wrong.

Mountain_Kat: #45
I'm a bit confused. I was under the impression that Maureen got that money back. Is that not correct?

Meltruth: #48
Montain Kat you are right she did get the money back.

Meltruth: #130
She was robbed earlier way earlier in the day. I don't believe the robbery has anything to do with her going missing and being murdered. The missing person investigated that claim early on in her missing persons case.

ANALYSIS
Maureen goes to Penn Station, she will go to CT. She can just get on the train and be on the way home, but she calls Missy and asks if Chris can come and take her, similarly asks the same favor from his brother. For somebody whose only purpose is to go home that is a bit cumbersome. Then she says she will take the next train. She indicates no intention to work further. Did Maureen take her money back?

MAUREEN: I have enough money to take the train.

Supposedly she got her money back. In that case the word “enough” is curious. Remember, she has at least 700 (perhaps more), so someone with that much cash wouldn’t use the word “enough”, as a matter of fact, someone with that much cash wouldn’t even bother to refer money. If Maureen had plenty of cash in her purse I would expect her saying something like.

MAUREEN: OK, I’ll take the next train.

ANALYSIS
The story that the robber giving Maureen her money back doesn’t look plausible and can not be verified. Who says she got her money back? And still, we don’t know fore sure if Maureen has her cell phone. Though Missy Cann holds the answer to the latter.

Excerpt from Lost Girls.
“I [Missy Cann] called Boost [Mobile] customer service..... I said my sister’s missing, I need these phone records... And he e-mailed me her phone records and the password to her Boost mobile phone line.”

10 July 2007, Tuesday: Maureen doesn’t show up at eviction hearing. Her stuff is disposed at her apartment. Maureen doesn’t show up at the realtor appointment as well.

MAUREEN’S PHONE
Meltruth: #93
Maureen did not have a computer. Maureen only had one cell phone. The first few times I called her it would ring and ring than go to voice mail where we could leave messages. Within a week her voice-mail got filled up by us calling and leaving messages. Than it would ring and than say voice mail is full good bye. Than shortly after that it got turned off and it would not ring.

ANALYSIS
I believe Maureen’s phone is ON and dumped somewhere (somewhere in Gilgo Beach, probably with her body) I also believe her phone was ON all the time and its movements from tower to tower will clearly show the path the killer took that night.

There was a misunderstanding in the forum Meltruth cleared that, Maureen’s phone was used sometime in 2008?

Meltruth: #94
Sorry for the confusing. The family was told in 2008 that the phone was used. But it was a few weeks after she went missing is when it was used.

She clears the misunderstanding about 2008, but still is it a verified fact that the phone was used a few weeks after her disappearance? I believe there’s still a misunderstanding about it.

A few days later Missy and Will try to report their sister missing, Norwich police does not get the missing person report.

Missy also knows Maureen’s passwords to her online accounts. She gets in contact with NYPD, with what she has in her hand. NYPD gets the case, about a month after that.

Looking at the incoming mails NYPD notices a police officer's email. NYPD makes a wise decision to weed out a possible rotten egg and takes the case seriously, with steps necessary to verify the police officer’s alibi and investigate the missing person case.

In 2007, around late August, two NYPD detectives ask Missy Can if her sister has ever been to Long Island.

Maureen's phone pings with a cell tower in Fire Island (that is probably the last location phone registers before battery dies), cops take a cadaver search briefly in the location.

I don’t have much info on GSM technologies but is it possible that the phone on Gilgo Beach (if it is there) can register with a tower on Fire Island (Ocean Beach)?

I believe Maureen was robbed and let go for some reason. Then the robber decided it may not be good for his well being, he found Maureen, approached her with an apologetic manner and lured her into his ground.

AFTER THE DISAPPEARANCE
Meltruth: #113
After it seem the Norwich Police department was not going to take Maureen missing person seriously I contacted NYC. I believe his name was Sgt. Duke. Because when Duke found out a police officer contacted her that weekend the Internal affairs officers step in and took over her case. Their names where detective Gearson and Detective Shaw. They were very upset about the case and how the Norwich Police treated this case when they came up to take DNA form us in the summer before Maureen was found.

Maureen’s DNA could only be entered in the database (CODIS) in August 2010. It took two and a half years to put her picture on Namus despite Norwich police was given a fully completed submission from Missy Cann, including her DNA and photo.

Maureen was found on 13 December 2010, identified on Jan 24th 2011

Great theory about her phone being with her! Ya' got me thinkin'

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member