IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran all 5 of the pictures of Delano through tinyeye with no such luck.

I'm trying to think of possible scenarios. But I can't figure out one that leaves us with a live Delano. :(

Yeah here's the first most obvious thing: if you are pistol whipped hard enough to lose consciousness for any amount of time you will either be bleeding or have one HELL of a goose egg. And injuries from falling to the ground after losing consciousness- at a very minimum a scrape.

Respectfully snipped.

It is POSSIBLE in theory, that he was hit, but it wasn't hard enough to knock him out but he passed out from fear. Anxiety and fear can cause syncope (fainting). IF this was the case, him waking up soon enough to get those details makes sense, as fainting would sort of reset the brain's response by making sure the head is not above the heart and fixing the blood flow issue that lead to the fainting or it fixes the hyperventilation that anxiety or fear may trigger. (It's related to the fight or flight response, sometimes, fight or flight are rejected and THUD* results.)

http://www.patient.co.uk/health/syncopecollapse

"Syncope is when you become unconscious for a few seconds. It is also called fainting or passing out. You may feel sick and sweaty first or pass out with no warning at all. When you pass out, you fall to the ground. It isn't the same thing as a seizure which makes you jerk. Usually, you come round after a few seconds and feel back to normal. Some people feel very tired after they've come round. Usually, syncope happens for a reason like when you're in pain or have been standing for a long time in a hot place. It is very unusual for it to be due to any serious problem. The reason for syncope is that the brain needs a constant supply of oxygen and if that falls below a certain level, we fall to the ground until the more oxygen-rich blood can get to the brain."

*THUD is not an acronym, it's an onamonapia.

Okay, here it is:

View attachment 57863

#1 the alley where WW says the robbery/abduction happened (conflicting reports on what time it happened & what time 911 was called - somewhere between noon & 1pm)
#2 the location of the body shop on the corner of Chase & Oliver where the owner saw the mom walking toward the intersection sort of frantic, pacing, like she was looking for someone, just before 1pm he said
#3 the residence of the mom & dad on Chase

Looking at where their house was, it seems strange that mom would be in that direction, and wouldn't just cut through over directly to where dad was.

JMO

We do not have anyone named a suspect or person of interest. The Mom and Dad are not sleuthable here. Their facebooks are not allowed here. You can discuss what has been in the media and from law enforcement. You can discuss discrepancies in the interviews, but no one is to be discussed as a suspect or that they are guilty of anything at this point.

Ima

I just translated a few minutes of the video of mom, here it is so far, I'm doing more now, will have it up soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My family loves my child ... he just can't be taken ... he's my one and only son.

Why did you take my baby, why can't you just drop him off somewhere safe, so I can see him healthy again.

I'm too young to be going through this. I just got my job 2 days ago.

I didn't want to do this .... I didn't. But I thought this would help, to bring my baby back.

He needs and misses me, and his DAD, we are good parents. We work hard, we work really hard, to provide for our child."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://fox59.com/2014/08/28/mother-makes-impassioned-plea-for-return-of-son-in-amber-alert-case/

I just translated a few minutes of the video of mom, here it is so far, I'm doing more now, will have it up soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My family loves my child ... he just can't be taken ... he's my one and only son.

Why did you take my baby, why can't you just drop him off somewhere safe, so I can see him healthy again.

I'm too young to be going through this. (I just got my child 2 days ago.) ???

I didn't want to do this .... I didn't. But I thought this would help, to bring my baby back.

He needs and misses me, and his DAD, we are good parents. We work hard, we work really hard, to provide for our child.

BBM: What? what does that mean? Did anyone here know this?

Could the thing about 2 days ago be referring to going back to work?

Could the "I didn't want to do this" mean the public plea?

(Yes, I know, I should have named myself Don Quixote when I joined websleuths. Or Pollyanna.)

http://www.wthr.com/story/26415797/...ontinues-searching-for-the-missing-6-week-old

Delano Wilson's family continues searching for the missing 6-week-old

The family of a missing Indianapolis baby isn't giving up hope that he'll be found.

It's now been more than four days since 6-week-old Delano Wilson disappeared. His father said the infant was taken by a couple who attacked him on Wednesday.

Sunday, family and friends launched a new search for the baby boy on the city's near-west side.

Wasn't sure if this had been posted or not...

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/police-drain-tank-find-no-sign-of-missing-baby

The family of a missing infant continued their search Sunday as Indianapolis police asked for the public's to bring the baby home.

Sgt. Kendale Adams said Saturday that additional searches will only be conducted for missing 6-week-old Delano Wilson if there's a significant tip or development in the case.

In response, Wilson's family planned to continue their own search at noon near the train tracks by the intersection of Oliver and Harding Streets.

http://fox59.com/2014/08/31/family-continues-westside-search-for-missing-baby/

Family continues westside search for missing baby

Its been five days since an infant was reported snatched from his father’s arms during an attempted robbery in a westside alley, and while police and federal agents continue their investigation, its come down to the friends and family of Delano Wilson to find the missing six week old boy.

"My family loves my child ... he just can't be taken ... he's my one and only son.

He needs and misses me, and his DAD, we are good parents. We work hard, we work really hard, to provide for our child."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://fox59.com/2014/08/28/mother-makes-impassioned-plea-for-return-of-son-in-amber-alert-case/

The bolded was "I just got my job two days ago" as I heard it :moo:

And thank you for 'scribing....
:earson:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion these are the two main points that put my hinky meter in the red zone:

911 call – Description of what abductors were wearing sounds scripted. Details sound rehearsed. Despite so many details about clothing, there is nothing about physical attributes of either the man or women, except race.

News footage of Mom – Her face shows no signs of actually being in distress. No swollen or puffy eyes from crying.

# 1 concern –
There has been no independent verification to when the baby was physically last seen
by someone other than mother or father.

BBM

I share your #1 concern.

I am doubting that little Delano went missing at noon on that day. Perhaps he disappeared earlier and the 911 call was timed at the convenience of WW. JMO, speculation.

Here's the rest that I was able to hear. Sorry I didn't catch each word. Not sure how good of a job I did.

-------------------------------------------------

'And for you to take him away .. just tearing a hole in my family and in my heart.

He doesn't deserve this please .. garbled ... I can't stand on my own two feet. I can't believe I can't sleep at night. I'm talkin to (Tony Deacon?) (not sure I heard that name right) about a million things, that's going on with my son, anything can happen (that was a bit garbled also.)

Please speak out, garbled of where my son is. I need my son back with me. Pause ... Please ...'

----------------------------------------------------------------

What is she talking about?

I agree that Mom was commenting about talking on camera. The first time I heard it, my ears perked up and it was "what did she just say?".

I can't believe they haven't found this poor baby yet:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member