GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried deleting the comment asking about my kids and its staying up. For those who keep replying in regards, I'm ok I'd like to just drop it.

You would be surprised though, when I went out searching the first day, I swear I had like 6 bottles of water. But I'm sure people have been dropping off plenty.

I don't have fb and I'm not able to see the page when I click the link.
Thank you :)

I would like to help anyway I can. With that being said. A simple or suggested " no" would have been fine. I did not realize I was going to be thrown to the dogs for asking. Moving on.

I'm sure it feels disheartening because you are truly just trying to help. I think the other posters here were most concerned with your children potentially finding a decomposing body (I apologize for being graphic but don't know how else to say it) and seeing that may traumatize your children. At this point, it's fairly certain she wouldn't be found alive in a field or where ever else they are searching.

Well.

1. He was "missing" the day after CM was.

2. They are in contact.

3. They graduated together, as did the other people who last saw CM.

Enough to be "odd" IMO. I didn't say he murdered anyone.
I don't think anyone insinuated that he murdered someone. I just really fail to see the relevance here if he went "missing" because he was locked up.

I understand his family thought he was missing. But it really doesn't seem that important that a FB friend of CM's got arrested on the same day she went missing.

I don't have fb and I'm not able to see the page when I click the link.
Thank you :)

You need an anonymous sleuthing fb just for WS cases, call yourself Bartholomew Jones or whatever. :wink:

eta: Here's some pics for the family album, lol

anonymous.png anonymous.png anonymous.gif

generic_avatar-ba54a7d63ac21ef75fe7fe03cfd0fa35.png blank_avatar.png

I don't think anyone insinuated that he murdered someone. I just really fail to see the relevance here if he went "missing" because he was locked up.

I understand his family thought he was missing. But it really doesn't seem that important that a FB friend of CM's got arrested on the same day she went missing.

IMO it only seemed weird to me bc I am in the same age group and live 10 min from the shops. In my friend group we have the "main" group (12 people) and outside people (about 8 extra people) that are around off and on, if two of us went Mia for days it would be really strange.

@realAustinYork
Update on search for #findchristina drone mission done for the day but will fly for the next 4 days @KRLD @CBSDFW pic.twitter.com/2q8sFx4G5D

For anyone who does head out searching, be mindful of the coyotes-- I saw a big one wandering around at the corner of Russell Creek right by the fire station the other day around 2:45pm-- certainly not a good sign.

I've also seen a few through the Hoblitzelle area. Please be safe and aware of your surroundings!

I noticed on the Find Christina FB page.. someone had mentioned that it would be a good idea to write "#FindChristina" in paint on the back of our cars. After getting approval from CM stepmother when I went to the church to make donations, I wrote "#FindChristina" on the back of my vehicle. As did others.

For anyone who does head out searching, be mindful of the coyotes-- I saw a big one wandering around at the corner of Russell Creek right by the fire station the other day around 2:45pm-- certainly not a good sign.

I've also seen a few through the Hoblitzelle area. Please be safe and aware of your surroundings!

yes! I've seen lots of coyotes in that area, as well as a few bobcats.

Still going with random person (who is local and knows the area) abducting her and forcing her into a car.

JMO

Thanks for posting that. I really wonder if she has more info on someone holding Christina Everytime she speaks out.

Almost every mother I've seen in WS cases holds that same kind of hope that their child is still alive. It seems to be the natural, most common reaction, jmo.

One of the male friends she was with that night has been mentioned. Can someone give me the name again & how it was revealed?

From NBC MSM:

Steven Nickerson was with Morris before she went missing and said she seemed a little upset that night, but he didn't know what was wrong. He said she insisted on driving back home to Fort Worth, but he never realized it would be the last time he saw her before she was reported missing.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Search-Efforts-Continue-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman-274404321.html

I believe more friends are coming forward and speaking for help in looking for Christina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member