GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought: Plano had a HUGE heroin epidemic not long ago, and it's still prevalent in the area and not even close to being gone and over. Just type "Plano, Texas heroin" in Google and you'll see what I'm talking about.

There is a post on WFAA-TV's Facebook page about Christina, and one of the people who commented was adamant that Christina is a known heroin user and she also said that if they want to find her, the family and friends need to come clean about everything.
I would take that with a grain of salt, that woman has commented a few times and her story has changed and some things edited. With her original claims Christina would have been a small child when she supposedly started heroin. You see comments like this on media stories all the time when you start following missing person cases. Maybe she is trolling, maybe she is confused, but there is no evidence that Christina was caught up in that kind of scene other than rumors perpetuated by this woman. I wouldn't be surprised if Christina smoked some weed from time to time, but I just don't see heroin addict here.

I live in a small state but we are in the midst of a heroin epidemic. Many of my old friends have been affected, I have lost three old high school buddies to overdoses a year for the past four years. I am very aware of the signs and I just don't see them here.

BBM:

Can someone pls point to where it is mentioned about her being upset that night? TIA

this is the best I can do from my notes:

[nbcdfw.com -9-5-14]

(My own words)

Steve Nickerson was with Morris before she went missing. Said she seemed a little upset that night, but he didn't know what was wrong. He said she insisted driving back home to Fort Worth.

HTH...:seeya:

ETA... Looks like many other wonderful Sleuthers filled us in on the specific link...:tyou:

Oh good call on cleaning crews. Yes! They sure do work at night. I hope LE covered those interviews to at least see if they saw anything suspicious that night. But would they use the parking garage or simply park in an alley at the back of the stores?

My brother is a security manager at one of the bars there. He leaves at about 3-4am on Friday and Saturdays. He said the police did come talk to them and had him look through their database of patrons to see if she happened to be there that night. They scan everyone's license as they enter the bar, so there's record of anyone there. She did not go to his bar, but the police are obviously going around and talking to people in the area. My brother said he and the other security guys are now walking each female employee to their vehicles after work, just to be safe.

I have a hard time believing this could be a random abduction..... with the texting, BF arguments, ex BF/current BF situation.... drinking... it all adds up to someone being very pissed off at her. I just don't think she will be found alive at this point. These cases are all so sad. Each one tears away a little part of me. Remember Adrienne Salinas? and of course, Leanne Bearden.

My brother is a security manager at one of the bars there. He leaves at about 3-4am on Friday and Saturdays. He said the police did come talk to them and had him look through their database of patrons to see if she happened to be there that night. They scan everyone's license as they enter the bar, so there's record of anyone there. She did not go to his bar, but the police are obviously going around and talking to people in the area. My brother said he and the other security guys are now walking each female employee to their vehicles after work, just to be safe.

Would you (or your brother) happen to know if there is any security around the shops and the garage?
I read that there is a LE substation there, but, am curious if security guards drive around. TIA

There is a Dunkin Donut that opens at 5am(located on the E side of the shops ) ... Dont they have to get there about 3:30a or 4am to prep and make donuts for 5am

Another thing ..I noticed ..it is 6/10 of a mile walk 12-15 min from the friends apt to the parking garage
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...-efforts-to-find-woman-last-seen-in-plano.ece

For Timeline sake... This got me thinking if I was walking briskly yes a 12-15 min walk ... but at 3:45am after a night of socializing, being at the friends apt, upset by my dog and boyfriend, thinking of my phone calls-texts etc, tired,after effects of drinking and walking with a friend..
This may have been a more casual type walk as seen in the cctv video.

This walk 6/10 of a mile could have taken 20-25 min. Would leave me to think she and friend left the friends apt about 3:30-3:35 ish to start making their way north to the parking garage . By looking at the detailed map area I am wondering which route did they take? Did they weave thru the apartments then cross over Legacy Drive? Or walk straight up Parkwood crossing over legacy (dunkin donut side)
Was some one following her and him on this walk?

I completely forgot they scan ID's here! They call it a membership, and if you haven't been at a bar in awhile you'll have to sign a receipt. Otherwise they just scan your ID and let you in.

How long would it take to get from where she parked to bf's house?

Would you (or your brother) happen to know if there is any security around the shops and the garage?
I read that there is a LE substation there, but, am curious if security guards drive around. TIA

I'm not sure, but I will ask him and he will probably know. He lives and works and socializes in that area. :) I'll post as soon as I hear back!

From the shops to Fort Worth it would take 50 minutes using the toll road, an hour if you avoid tolls, and an hour and a half if you avoid tolls and highways.

I would add an extra 10-15 minutes to each one to account for going through residential areas, stop lights, stop signs etc once you're in Fort Worth to get to where the house is. Last time I was out there there was a lot of construction going on and detours, that may have changed though since it's been about 6 months.

Where she lived with him Fort Worth??
It is approx 44-46 miles depending on which route you take , at 2-5am about 60-70 min. Lots of road construction in Fort Worth to Plano area.

From the shops to Fort Worth it would take 50 minutes using the toll road, an hour if you avoid tolls, and an hour and a half if you avoid tolls and highways.

I would add an extra 10-15 minutes to each one to account for going through residential areas, stop lights, stop signs etc once you're in Fort Worth to get to where the house is. Last time I was out there there was a lot of construction going on and detours, that may have changed though since it's been about 6 months.

I can tell you Fort Worth is jam packed with road construction,delays,detours and such . I am West of Fort Worth myself.. I cringe every time I have to get in my SUV.

I just wanted to say that I the weirdest dream.. Maybe it's because I am constantly thinking about her. I'm not a medium or anything but the dream actually made me have the weirdest feeling. I just had a dream that today is the day. I had a dream the police knew exactly what they were doing and that they found her. She was still alive. She was held hostage but they found her. Bruises on her but still alive. I swear when I woke up in the middle of the night my stomach had the weirdest feeling. You know the feeling when your on a roller coaster and your stomach drops? That type of feeling. I pray that this means something. Please lord watch over Christina and bring her back to her mom. I will say I felt like in my dream that the BF had her.

Just a dream but I pray this is the case.

I just wanted to say that I the weirdest dream.. Maybe it's because I am constantly thinking about her. I'm not a medium or anything but the dream actually made me have the weirdest feeling. I just had a dream that today is the day. I had a dream the police knew exactly what they were doing and that they found her. She was still alive. She was held hostage but they found her. Bruises on her but still alive. I swear when I woke up in the middle of the night my stomach had the weirdest feeling. You know the feeling when your on a roller coaster and your stomach drops? That type of feeling. I pray that this means something. Please lord watch over Christina and bring her back to her mom. I will say I felt like in my dream that the BF had her.

Just a dream but I pray this is the case.

Coincidence or not, I have had a pit in my stomach all morning and a feeling of dread - more so than other days this week. I hope they find her today.

Has LE not gotten a search warrant yet to go thru all her(boyfriends) belongings yet? That would need the help of Fort Worth Police Dept as well.

LE was 4 days behind in search(not their fault) She was not reported missing till 11:30pm Sept 2..30 min shy of being Sept 3rd.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

“We’re basically four days behind the eight-ball already in trying to locate her,” Tilley said, since Morris was not reported missing until 11:30 p.m. on Sept. 2. “We’ve not been able to locate her by telephone and are in the process of checking bank records. The last bank record we saw was from Friday night.”

Now they are using drones. I can't understand why they are focusing on the area around the mall. Why would they think she would still be there? Think about it: A girl heads to her car in the parking garage at 4 am and then decides to go walking around the neighborhood instead? Does that make any sense? No. It's obvious she got into a car, willingly or otherwise, and could be anywhere now. I just don't understand all the searching around the mall.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Search-Efforts-Continue-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman-274404321.html

Steven Nickerson was with Morris before she went missing and said she seemed a little upset that night, but he didn't know what was wrong. He said she insisted on driving back home to Fort Worth, but he never realized it would be the last time he saw her before she was reported missing.
"She was loved by everyone. She was the nicest person I've ever met, great personality," said Nickerson. "I don't see anyone that could lay a finger on her."

I do not feel good about this statement - "I don't see anyone that could lay a finger on her."[/QUOTE]
If he can't see anyone, maybe he is pointing finger at himself.

Now they are using drones. I can't understand why they are focusing on the area around the mall. Why would they think she would still be there? Think about it: A girl heads to her car in the parking garage at 4 am and then decides to go walking around the neighborhood instead? Does that make any sense? No. It's obvious she got into a car, willingly or otherwise, and could be anywhere now. I just don't understand all the searching around the mall.

I was thinking the same thing. AND I had similar thoughts regarding the search for Erin Corwin. Later we found out why they searched where they did, as they had a reason.

I don't know. Maybe they are playing statistical odds. Part of me wants them to know exactly what they're doing, but the other part fears it. :(

I was thinking the same thing. AND I had similar thoughts regarding the search for Erin Corwin. Later we found out why they searched where they did, as they had a reason.

I don't know. Maybe they are playing statistical odds. Part of me wants them to know exactly what they're doing, but the other part fears it. :(

Just a thought as my husband and I chatted last night. I understand CM leaving at almost 4a b/c she changed her mind about spending the night at her friend's house b/c of the argument (or whatever). But, why is this guy still hanging out at almost 4a? Was everyone crashing there? Just talking about it made me think that it was odd that he would still be there at such a late time and if he was crashing there - what made him change HIS mind?

I hope that made sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member