GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:

This parking garage isn't that large - which is why I'm so doubtful of a stranger and the friend not noticing anything. It's well lit and fairly open.

Not saying it couldn't happen. With what we know, anything is possible. Just going by my gut and personal experience of the area. I have been there late at night (closing time) as well as lived there for several months and it's very safe.

ETA: Just thinking out loud....if PPD thought this was a stranger abduction it would be something serious. Something to alert the community. Thus far, no such warning or notice has gone out (that I'm aware of).

Interesting, that the garage is small. Has anyone posted a blueprint of the garage? I'd like to see that, because the aspect of the garage being small is valuable, not only visually, but also acoustically, etc.

GREAT POINT, also, btw, on LE's lack of alerting the community. This is potentially a huge indicator of the cards they could be holding.

The parking garage this occurred in is behind henrys tavern. It's just so happens to be the only bar that is open till 2am in that block of shops. Verses if ur on the south side of the shops there are multiple bars open till 2am, and a police station. Not to mention their is only one security guard on the northside. He's usually not there all night. Verses the south side has multiple security guards walking around constantly.

Along the same lines, why were her friends not concerned when she didn't come back?

Exactly! For all we know, Christina was walking this guy to his car and had no intentions of leaving. Like someone said, she didn't have her car keys in hand as if she were walking to get in her car. Maybe he was scared to walk to his car?? What if he was walking home? Does it make sense he might walk through the parking garage to get to his apartment in the area?

Where is the video of her sister talking about cm using heroin located? tia

Mck, there seems to be some confusion here, if I'm not mistaken. There was a comment by a lady who has a sister who was a heroine addict, (on 48 hours fb, iirc) and that lady's sister supposedly said she had known CM to do heroine in the past, but this is here say and considered fb fumor (please correct me someone if I'm wrong, thanks! :).

The parking garage this occurred in is behind henrys tavern. It's just so happens to be the only bar that is open till 2am in that block of shops. Verses if ur on the south side of the shops there are multiple bars open till 2am, and a police station. Not to mention their is only one security guard on the northside. He's usually not there all night. Verses the south side has multiple security guards walking around constantly.

So...there is security there. Is it just by the shops or the garage, as well?
In my downtown area, security guards drive around in and around the parking complex.

Ok, interesting. Henry's Tavern, not much security...

(Lol Momoffourboys, I just made an exact opposite posting from you re: security :floorlaugh:

(is the cup half empty, or half full? :biggrin:) )

Exactly! For all we know, Christina was walking this guy to his car and had no intentions of leaving. Like someone said, she didn't have her car keys in hand as if she were walking to get in her car. Maybe he was scared to walk to his car?? What if he was walking home? Does it make sense he might walk through the parking garage to get to his apartment in the area?

Good questions and I would like to know who reported that she was going home to get her dog. ty

Either LE is holding their cards close, or they don't know squat, lol. I always wonder which one it is in these cases.

Anyways, at this point I think we are looking for a body. JMO

And, IMO they need to start putting up Christina's billboards across the country.

If perp took her he/she etc. could have taken her across state lines. JMO

Question for Skrublove...since you work in the area.

I thought the fact that they had parked relatively close to each other (first floor of the same garage) on a holiday weekend to be a strange coincidence. There are other parking structures and I know that when I've had to meet others for lunch/dinner/drinks. You NEVER are parked in the same area even if you drive in together! I think that is some strange luck.

Again - back to the video confirmation that we all want. Did he leave the structure via his car? Did he walk her in and then....go to his car elsewhere? PPD are giving the impression that he's in the clear. But, the small window of opportunity really makes it hard. So many questions!!

Where is the video of her sister talking about cm using heroin located? tia

You've got it all twisted. Here's the down-low...

There was a post on a Dallas news affiliate's Facebook page about Christina missing, and some woman replied to the post and said multiple times that Christina is a known heroin addict. The woman also said her own sister was one, too. There is no video, and Christina doesn't have a sister, that I know of anyway.

I might have missed that he lived in the area. I'm not sure he does.... does he??

A few more thoughts, as I stated earlier, with the recent outcome involving the Amish girls, Amanda, Gina, Michelle, Joelle, and Abby, I am more inclined than before to entertain the possibility of Christina (and all other missing women) being held alive. I have felt a lot of guilt and regret in Abby's and Joelle's cases, that we didn't find them sooner :(...

IF this is a random and sexually motivated crime, you can bet your bottom dollar this perp will do it again.

Locals, I've googled sexual assaults, attempted abductions in the area---can you guys recall any recent cases?

The anticipation is getting to me.

I really just want this case solved.

I just caught up on the posts.

For someone mentioning how weird it was that the friends were able to find parking on a busy night close together...Christina and her friends were all able to park near each other on the first level. When I parked after her, we were on the very front of the second level. Parking was not as bad as you would think that night. There were several cars leaving from the first level and we narrowly missed a spot and decided not to keep circling, but to just park one level up.

Again, the friend that walked her has still not been publicly identified. The friend that mentioned he saw her that night is NOT the same man that walked with her to the garage. This man is most likely not going to be named publicly as not to receive more grief for not making sure Christina made it to her car safely. Also, maybe the police are withholding information.

It has been two weeks tonight. I really hope there is good news in the near future because we are all emotionally and physically drained.

I would say security on the northside is a joke. Especially where she was at. The shops at legacy has a couple different owners. So security varies depending in which side of legacy your on and which side of bishop Rd you are on. This particular location I havnt seen any security walking around. The security guy who is in charge is one lone guy. He can't possible patrol 24 hours a day 7 days a week. After work today will be going by there to see if they have beefed anything up. I'll try to take pictures of the cameras in the area and see how many people I see around.

I just caught up on the posts.

For someone mentioning how weird it was that the friends were able to find parking on a busy night close together...Christina and her friends were all able to park near each other on the first level. When I parked after her, we were on the very front of the second level. Parking was not as bad as you would think that night. There were several cars leaving from the first level and we narrowly missed a spot and decided not to keep circling, but to just park one level up.

Again, the friend that walked her has still not been publicly identified. The friend that mentioned he saw her that night is NOT the same man that walked with her to the garage. This man is most likely not going to be named publicly as not to receive more grief for not making sure Christina made it to her car safely. Also, maybe the police are withholding information.

It has been two weeks tonight. I really hope there is good news in the near future because we are all emotionally and physically drained.

What can we do to help??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member