VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to disagree. I haven't heard the police come right out and say this person is no longer a person of interest. The investigation is not over and I don't believe anything is really ruled out yet, not until they have evidence or have found her. They have no evidence to rule out anything. You can only rule out something if you have proof that they did or did not have anything to do with it. The guy saying he's innocent is not proof.

I really don't want to go searching for them, but I have read multiple reports that claim police have said he is NOT a suspect and is a "cooperative witness". In reality, we never know on Websleuths all the evidence during an investigation, and we certainly don't know all of what they have now. With the help of the FBI, the police would figure out all about this man soon after he identified himself. For them to now label this man a "cooperative witness" seems to me that it's quite clear he didn't do this.

They must not think she is in there... in danger or they would break in.jmo

maybe they have the tags through video from the car leads to registration address

BREAKING: @HenryGraff reports: car has been taken from scene and is being processed. Search warrant time was 5:45 AM.

Oh wow, for them to get a warrant that early in the morning is big.

I just knew they had more than they were letting on to. Fingers crossed they find SOMETHING.

I have to disagree. I haven't heard the police come right out and say this person is no longer a person of interest. The investigation is not over and I don't believe anything is really ruled out yet, not until they have evidence or have found her. They have no evidence to rule out anything. You can only rule out something if you have proof that they did or did not have anything to do with it. The guy saying he's innocent is not proof.[/QUOTE

I really don't want to go searching for them, but I have read multiple reports that claim police have said he is NOT a suspect and is a "cooperative witness". In reality, we never know on Websleuths all the evidence during an investigation, and we certainly don't know all of what they have now. With the help of the FBI, the police would figure out all about this man soon after he identified himself. For them to now label this man a "cooperative witness" seems to me that it's quite clear he didn't do this.

Can't a person be a cooperative witness and a POI?

On what street is Hessian Hills apts?

I think I found it off of Hessian Hills Way off of Georgetown Rd.

map3.jpg

The red pick is where the apartments are, and look how far it is from Preston Ave, which is where she was last in the vicinity of..

BREAKING: @HenryGraff reports: car has been taken from scene and is being processed. Search warrant time was 5:45 AM.

Bingo. Vehicle. If it's the Hessian Hills I'm thinking of...it's a little northwest of the city proper.

Do we have any super mappers who can pinpoint the proximity of Hession hills apts? Is it in close proximity to where Hannah was last seen? Thanks!

Oh wow, for them to get a warrant that early in the morning is big.

I just knew they had more than they were letting on to. Fingers crossed they find SOMETHING.

I agree. To let all that footage out and then suddenly not have anymore doesn't make sense. I think they kept what they needed to keep quiet, quiet. They let everyone else see the other videos just to give people enough information for them to keep tips rolling in and to jog memories of "hey, I was there at that time, I think I saw her."

I really hope this is it and not a false lead. That being said, if there's someone in that apartment who now knows the police are sitting out front waiting for him, could he not be attempting to cover his tracks right at this moment knowing that his capture is imminent? Why would the police let on where they were going before they were able to actually go in?

OMGosh!! Sure wish they find her alive :(

Couldn't help but notice the Hessian Hills location is just down the highway from the John Paul Jones Arena where MH went missing in 2009. :(

I agree. To let all that footage out and then suddenly not have anymore doesn't make sense. I think they kept what they needed to keep quiet, quiet. They let everyone else see the other videos just to give people enough information for them to keep tips rolling in and to jog memories of "hey, I was there at that time, I think I saw her."

I really hope this is it and not a false lead. That being said, if there's someone in that apartment who now knows the police are sitting out front waiting for him, could he not be attempting to cover his tracks right at this moment knowing that his capture is imminent? Why would the police let on where they were going before they were able to actual go in?

Perhaps they are holding someone while they check out the car/apartment?? I think when it says executing the warrant, it means they are actively going in. The 5:45am was when they obtained the warrant.

I agree about the videos - meant to jog memory of what they are looking for and images of Hannah.

There are no sex offenders IN that apartment complex - there's a young guy who lives close, but he was charged with crimes against nature, nothing super... weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico