VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking all of the conflicting information is coming from very faulty news articles. I for one am only taking to heart what is coming straight from the big guys mouth or directly from his department.

The victim was never reported missing. How sad. Someone had to be taking care of her, it said that she had a cell phone that the suspect took :(

she was probably a runaway without much of a family who cared. this happens a lot to kids without caring families or are being abused/raped by family and they just leave.

O/T how old is Henry Graff ??? Like 14??? LOL J/K Henry you should bottle your secret & SHARE IT!

Apparently he's been with NBC since 2003. Did they recruit him straight from Kindergarten? Lol.

Police Chief Timothy Longo said officers arrived at the Hessian Hills complex after receiving tips specifically related to the vehicle. The vehicle was removed for processing and police Friday morning were searching the apartment that is associated with the vehicle

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...25aab8-4001-11e4-b03f-de718edeb92f_story.html

Remembering that the car led to probable cause to search the apt.

that means something of Hannah's was in the car. her phone? they can't get probable cause without something really specific.

another bag recovered.

and I don't think WG has anything to do with this. I think it was POI and maybe a buddy or two.

Surely the police / FBI would have much better technology to be able to see in the video that it is dreadlocks guy walking beside Hannah, and not her "reflection" (her "reflection" that had white pants and she was wearing black!)

Only two more hours of speculation about Bald Head versus Dreadlocks to go.

We should end up with a dozen of each, all battling amongst themselves in a gang turf war, by the time the 3:00 p.m. press conference rolls around.

that means something of Hannah's was in the car. her phone? they can't get probable cause without something really specific.

This is true. However if this guy lived in these apartments, who would report his car has being suspicous

I mean if you had some sort of unique description like dreadlocks and you knew you were being looked for, you could quickly take care of the dreadlocks.

Surely the police / FBI would have much better technology to be able to see in the video that it is dreadlocks guy walking beside Hannah, and not her "reflection" (her "reflection" that had like white pants and she was wearing black!)

Of course they knew it was him. IMO they said reflection because they wanted him to think they did not see him. So he was just home chillin like no one knew it was him.

manwithdreadlocks.png Guy with dreadlocks

GuyEmergesFromRightSide.jpg Second Guy, who comes in from the right and then stops and waits

GuyFollowsGraham.jpg Second Guy, Starts Walking as soon as Graham passes

GroupOf5andDreadlockedGuy.jpg there is a group of about 5 people after this, along with Guy with dreadlocks

Here is the video, which is from the Cafe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8WV9wLBzdg

---

Also see my previous post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sville-13-Sept-2014-3&p=10978296#post10978296

The previous post has screenshots that indicate where to look for Graham in the jeweler security video and how to not get confused by the glass.

She appears to be walking with/next to the Guy with dreadlocks and the second guy trailing behind. Next is another group of people.

I'm not able to determine if the group of people that follow next are the same group of people in both videos. Would be interested if the group of people are the same, and if they saw anything.

warrants have to be pretty specific that they can prove they expect the find certain evidence. I think it would need to be more than a parking ticket or work t shirt.

A search warrant has to be very specific and would not cover the home and car unless probable cause existed. Chief's statement that the search of the vehicle gave them probable cause for search warrant for apartment shows that something was found in the car which ties the car to Hannah and then PC to search apartment could exit if RO lives there ...

This is true. However if this guy lived in these apartments, who would report his car has being suspicous

Maybe a neighbor who recognized him from the videos and knew what car he drove and also knew he didn't work so he is either on disability, living off of savings or a trust, or a criminal, or works from home online but lets go with criminal in this case. JMO.

they are looking for surveillance videos near the apt. So they think she was in the area at some point? then taken somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018