GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered since the beginning about the statement that nothing was missing from her purse. I'm guessing they mean there was cash found and credit cards and it was undisturbed, but who would know nothing was missing from a purse?

I believe Beverly was taken from the house alive. People keep saying the area is desolate, but there are neighbors and it's a tight knit community.

I now live in NWAR (lived in LR area for 14 yrs) and it's been a while since I've been to Scott, but aren't the houses in this area on acreage lots? Far from desolate but harder to see/hear what's going on at your neighbors'?

Well, I have had a realtor drive me all over God's creation to show me properties, in HIS car. But I don't believe this is something Beverly would do, I do not believe she would get into the car or truck of someone she didn't know. She would offer to take HER car... maybe. If she did get into the car with the pretense of going to look at another house, she would have taken her purse with her, for sure.

First Time Poster: Is it possible that Beverly's abductor (if that's what happened) tricked her by asking her to show him another piece of real estate and said he would drive them there with the intention of abducting her. Would a realtor get into a car with a perspective client? Just wondering....
Thanks.

There is also a comment on the Find Beverly page that 2 neighbors also saw a silver car in the drive, first pulled in then later backed in and at one point Beverly's car, the truck and the silver car were there at the same time. If this is true it certainly puts a spin into things. As close as the houses are, I have no doubt a neighbor would have seen other vehicles there.I guess my question is, why isnt LE asking the publics help in locating this truck/car or whatever was saw in the drive?

@Hilary_TV: Today's search will be starting around Faulkner lake road and 165 and working back towards the home. #FindBeverly http://t.co/6ooVnLhMyf

I just read through all of your posts and I'm shocked that no one else has picked up on the fact that the husband said "it was a referral" during his live interview. Let's hope LE caught that and are following up.

Can you tell me which video clip it is that you are talking about ? Everything I find has the husbands comments edited into 2 or 3 second snippets for a grand total of about 15 seconds worth of actual "interview". Why can't these media types just let somebody talk uninterrupted for 5 or 10 minutes ?

I would estimate they run from 1/4 acre to 1 acre lots. Some of the houses are very old, especially the ones at the beginning of the street. This street is populated but yes, the area around it, England Highway, Faulkner Lake Rd, Dairy Farm Road, Walker's Corner all have areas that are dark and not much traffic. This is what people like about Scott. It's just a few minutes from Little Rock and North Little Rock but has rural country living.

FYI most locals call 165 the England Highway.

Someone posted on the Find Beverly fb page that an agent that was robbed at an open house yesterday in Yukon, Ok - that's on 5+hours away. The robbers were driving a small gray car and described as thin scruffy white mail and the other was a large white man.

I now live in NWAR (lived in LR area for 14 yrs) and it's been a while since I've been to Scott, but aren't the houses in this area on acreage lots? Far from desolate but harder to see/hear what's going on at your neighbors'?

I live in Little Rock in an area where the houses are very close together, yet I rarely know what's going on around me. I mean, I hear cars and people, but unless I hear something odd I don't go look to see what's going on. Scott is remote for the most part, but it appears that house is not far from the one to the right of it and there was a camper set up on the other side.

Someone posted on the Find Beverly fb page that an agent that was robbed at an open house yesterday in Yukon, Ok - that's on 5+hours away. The robbers were driving a small gray car and described as thin scruffy white mail and the other was a large white man.

Now that is interesting! What highway did they have to take to get from Arkansas to Yukon?

I live in Little Rock in an area where the houses are very close together, yet I rarely know what's going on around me. I mean, I hear cars and people, but unless I hear something odd I don't go look to see what's going on. Scott is remote for the most part, but it appears that house is not far from the one to the right of it and there was a camper set up on the other side.
I saw that pic, wasn't thinking when I posted about the lots. That was a very odd pic to me for some reason.

(OT - I love your avatar pic, beaglebrd. #GoHogs)

Now that is interesting! What highway did they have to take to get from Arkansas to Yukon?

It looks like I40, I read in some of the comments, can't remember where but think it was on either a news station or newspaper, that there were two cars at the house in addition to hers. One was described as gray. I hope they check the FB posters comment out, it's definitely curious timing.

Also have to consider that it as 5:30 in the evening on Thursday. Neighbors could have been at work or on their commute.

I just read through all of your posts and I'm shocked that no one else has picked up on the fact that the husband said "it was a referral" during his live interview. Let's hope LE caught that and are following up.

This could mean that they contacted the listing agent, and she referred them to Beverly because she was unavailable to show it. She may not realize how lucky she is.

Thanks, that's my beagle who passed away 5 years ago and I still have the Hog!

This could mean that they contacted the listing agent, and she referred them to Beverly because she was unavailable to show it. She may not realize how lucky she is.

He. The listing agent is male.

I'm not female so I'm prohibited from purchasing a hinky-meter so I'll just say I'm getting the vibe that this was not a stranger abduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum