GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting myself to correct my error: Beverly CARTER. I have no idea where Knox came from. Sorry! I hate it when people make mistakes on victims' names so I am smacking myself on the forehead for this.

Speaking for myself, but I knew who you meant. People make mistakes and unlike some other threads, there weren't a dozen people jumping on you for it. Anyone who is on the boards is a person concerned about the missing and investing time and would not intentionally disrespect a victim by calling them by the wrong name IMO. :)

Very telling.
I'm coming across as a bit of a "Debbie Downer" but I think we should let this one go.
Just wish we had more info, so we could make it worth our while to help. Imo, if only 8-10 people showed up to have a vigil.
I would love to stop checking in every few minutes (because I'm worried), because I learned that she left on her own.
If she is truly missing and needs help, I want to keep trying to find answers.

Some cases quiet down for months or years. I've seen this happen.
Some have a resolution and some don't.
I haven't seen WS "let go" of a case. We just wait. And wait. And hope for answers.

Yes, you would think so, but then again when we think about it, all these people who have come out making statements about how great friends they were with her didn't pay enough attention to even notice that she had been missing for FOUR days, so can we really expect them to notice what outfit she had on?? So sad.

At least if I go missing people will say, "Oh yeah she was wearing that same old outfit she always drags out of her closet *yawn*"

BBM - :whoosh:same would happen with me -

I went. Drove into the parking garage at 6:50. They said they would be there at 6:30 with t-shirts for sale, so I got there early. At 6:50, 5 people were there. Around 6:55 about 4 other friends trickled in. I drove up to the 4th level of the parking garage (as there were no other spaces available) and there were questionable people and I got scared. I had my child and we were uncomfortable parking and walking down to join the event. As I left at 7, only about 8-10 people were there ALL with CM t-shirts on. I felt awkward walking up bc we were the only people there that didn't know her, but there to support. So we left. I feel bad. But, people aren't interested anymore and aren't showing up for the events. It's sad.

Geez. That is awful. Eight to ten people? Where are all her friends? Co-workers?
That is very sad. They may want to consider releasing some info to draw people back
And keep her name out there. Idk

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Search-Efforts-Continue-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman-274404321.html

"Steven Nickerson was with Morris before she went missing and said she seemed a little upset that night, but he didn't know what was wrong. He said she insisted on driving back home to Fort Worth, but he never realized it would be the last time he saw her before she was reported missing."

That article was written September 10th. Had her friends already given up that they would not see her again? I don't think any of us here have even though there are days that it is hard to come here because there is absolutely nothing. Way too many unanswered questions. The only other case I followed with this much mystery was the Nicholas Francisco case. So many twists and turns; misinformation;no answers, etc. and LE found him alive and well. He had gone missing voluntarily leaving an entire family, church community, a good job, etc. to just start a new life. JMO

I think he was with his new flame and really did not think of Christina. He has to live with this for the rest of his life.

its very possible he broke up with her.
Not answering the calls.
Not reporting her missing.
Sounds like a break up to me,

And if thats what hes guilty of then its not really his fault.

I think she walked out of that garage.
Maybe suicidal.
Breakups are devastating esp after a night of partying.
Just some thoughts.
And JMO

Geez. That is awful. Eight to ten people? Where are all her friends? Co-workers?
That is very sad. They may want to consider releasing some info to draw people back
And keep her name out there. Idk

You know this goes right along with no one missing her for four days. Bless her heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPACECAT89