Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of these posts belong here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?258962-JLM-What-Do-We-Know-About-Him-2 and not in the search thread.

This is not a general discussion thread, it's for search info and search tips. Let's not get threads locked and modded, please.

So true, please don't get another thread blocked! It's so hard to stay on "The Search" topic but we've been warned and none of us want time out.

Regarding the search: Maria Hallas NBC29 ‏@MariaHallas29 4h4 hours ago
UPDATE: V-DEM's Mark Eggeman tells @MariaHallas29 he returns to Cville today for search. #HannahGraham

Praying this means they have something new to go on!

That's partly true, but one of the other threads has linked to MH threads from back in 2009 where a poster stated that their cab driver had been interviewed by police in addition to other drivers because LE believed she may have been picked up by a cab.

Either way, I'm fairly confident that JLM was either mocking LE or trying to sway the investigation towards UVA students with planting the shirt a month later. Possibly a bit of both.

Thanks, I've not seen that link!

The rain is over, fog lifted, and sun has been out for about an hour or, even more, in my part of VA. I hope they can start fresh in the morning and the second part of this search leads to Hannah. And if they feel the need, I hope they expand to different counties. I suppose the pings will lead them in certain ways.

So true, please don't get another thread blocked! It's so hard to stay on "The Search" topic but we've been warned and none of us want time out.

Regarding the search: Maria Hallas NBC29 ‏@MariaHallas29 4h4 hours ago
UPDATE: V-DEM's Mark Eggeman tells @MariaHallas29 he returns to Cville today for search. #HannahGraham

Praying this means they have something new to go on!

Maybe just wishful thinking... But I am encouraged that Mark Eggeman is making a visit to the area surrounding the search sites for HG!

JM would stand out on a TX beach in September. I don't think the spot means much, but JMO.
I also don't believe the shirt was a "clue" or taunt.
I think if Hannah is found, it will be within 25 miles and not in a place with any meaning.
But jmo.

Why was the shirt there instead of with him somewhere?

When JLM first left C'ville he wasn't charged with the serious offense. However, along the way, he contacted his father by borrowing a phone from a patron at a convenience store. The observer said the conversation between JLM and his father was heated. After that call, his father and his attorney tried to get back in contact with him by calling the number from the borrowed phone. Of course they were unable to reach him. So, the question is, WHEN and WHY did JLM decide to make Galveston his destination? What was his mindset at the time and what, if anything, from the conversation with his Dad caused him to HAVE that mindset? IOW it seems quite possible that he decided where to go only after he spoke to his Dad. I find it hard to believe he wasn't told about the arrest warrant by his father during that conversation and I doubt he was thinking about his next "catch" while attending a party on the beach. So, does his Father have a connection to that area of Galveston?

JLM knows what he had done and he knew it was only a matter of time.

If he had been at that party at Galveston, he had a different view of it than the reality.

He probably figured he would fit right in and have fish to eat.

I imagine his father wanted him to come back because he figured if LE got him, JLM would be dead.

I am sure that the father did not think JLM was guilty so he would be encouraging JLM to come back and straighten it all out.

JLM had a great attorney and things would be fine!

I think these party spots are a geeat clue to where he may have put HG.

I don't imagine there are a lot of huge ones in the area, so maybe start with those?

There was another new poster who suggested going to the clubs and asking around where there may ve outdoor party spots.

Maybe just wishful thinking... But I am encouraged that Mark Eggeman is making a visit to the area surrounding the search sites for HG!

I'm thinking wishfully too. Hoping that he's joining the search now because it's looking good that a big discovery is about to be made. He would want to be right on the scene when something of that sort happens.

It hasn't been "proven" that she was seen getting into a cab - that "detail" has only recently been claimed - 5 years after her disappearance. Also - the shirt was found a month after Morgan disappeared - it's more likely that the shirt was thrown or placed there just before it was found - it likely had not been there for a month, unnoticed.

Yes, my recollection was that large groups of people did a search even in that area....and that it mysteriously showed up a couple of weeks later, laid perfectly flat, on the outside of a boxwood next to a narrow street.

Back to the search for Hannah, do we know what time this will start tomorrow?

I've seen several posters make similar remarks; who is Mark Eggeman?

ok I must put this out in the open MH was picked up at a bridge she was seen getting in to a cab and the location of her shirt that was found was about 2 miles from that bridge what im getting at is she must of been raped or a struggle at the location of the shirt then he drove 12 miles to dump the body so if we can say JM did the same thing to HG then we have the right pattern here so what im trying to say is he is now known to travel 12 or more \miles to dump a body and I think the searchers on Thursday will be on the right track .

Are you assuming you know where they are searching?

Joan Fenton of emergency food management has notified the public that they have enough food for man and animals for the next week of searching.

So, the Ponderosa Trail address that people have been referencing. What's the background on that? Has LE searched the property?

The police are working with tunnel vision relevant to their "suspect"; the key to locating Hannah is to correlate the same topographical aberrations associated with MH's drop site. For example, the double ''x" pattern, the "Fat F*g" spelling (relevant to MH's 'Unicorns) and other oddities of the sites patterns. LE is looking but they still don't see the game pieces the killer left for them. This includes the MH "letter" to Let. Rader referencing DO THE RIGHT THANG... LE has a cultural tendency to discount information they subjectively deem useless when it is more relevant than they know. Sometimes, sources will trust reporters before they'll confide in police. Why? Because we listen to everything and make objective connections.

Behind the Scenes in the Search for Hannah Graham http://wvtf.org/post/behind-scenes-search-hannah-graham
(An article/audio report on the search for HG).

The most interesting content, IMO, is the discussion of the importance of reporting even seemingly inconsequential tips. For example, there was case in which a man killed 5 women in 11 days, and the last victim worked for a candy distribution company. When the killer visited his barber for a haircut, the killer passed out candy bars to everyone. The barber passed this seemingly unimportant piece of information on to the police, and it lead to a break in the case.

Here's hoping that someone will call in a tip that leads us to Hannah and that her family finds the strength to endure until that time comes.

The police are working with tunnel vision relevant to their "suspect"; the key to locating Hannah is to correlate the same topographical aberrations associated with MH's drop site. For example, the double ''x" pattern, the "Fat F*g" spelling (relevant to MH's 'Unicorns) and other oddities of the sites patterns. LE is looking but they still don't see the game pieces the killer left for them. This includes the MH "letter" to Let. Rader referencing DO THE RIGHT THANG... LE has a cultural tendency to discount information they subjectively deem useless when it is more relevant than they know. Sometimes, sources will trust reporters before they'll confide in police. Why? Because we listen to everything and make objective connections.

Can you point me in the direction to learn more of these patterns? I didn't follow MH's disappearance or recovery. Thanks.

What is the "x" pattern and unicorn?

I guess we need links to understand this .
Maybe a map showing an X pattern , and a link to the letter.

Behind the Scenes in the Search for Hannah Graham http://wvtf.org/post/behind-scenes-search-hannah-graham
(An article/audio report on the search for HG).

The most interesting content, IMO, is the discussion of the importance of reporting even seemingly inconsequential tips. For example, there was case in which a man killed 5 women in 11 days, and the last victim worked for a candy distribution company. When the killer visited his barber for a haircut, the killer passed out candy bars to everyone. The barber passed this seemingly unimportant piece of information on to the police, and it lead to a break in the case.

Here's hoping that someone will call in a tip that leads us to Hannah and that her family finds the strength to endure until that time comes.

This reminded me of something..

On sept 30 I was camping at the KOA on redhill road and got the worst chiggers bites of my life. The next week everytime I went outside I wanted bug spray ..

However I dont think that is a tip chiggers are all over the place. But if he had chiggers , someone should call that in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85