Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The boys in our area call them tight pants, meaning yoga pants, stretch pants, and for you old people - spandex.

He is only describing the type of pants.

So heartbreaking! RIP Hannah, no longer lost and my deepest sympathies to her loved ones. "Hannah’s body has been found approximately 5 miles from the location of 2009 victim Morgan Harrington. Suspect Jesse Matthew formerly lived this area. In addition his mother still lives in this area."
http://.com/2014/10/18/breaking-han...nouncement-coming-on-hannah-graham-abduction/

Hannah Graham searcher says ‘God wanted’ them to find what they found
POSTED 10:54 PM, OCTOBER 18, 2014, BY MELISSA HIPOLIT AND WEB STAFF

http://wtvr.com/2014/10/18/searcher...says-god-wanted-them-to-find-what-they-found/

"Deja vu"

1998 — Feature Writing
Pulitizer Prize Winning
Angels and Demons
Sunset - Chapter 1
By: Thomas French
Sunset <Missing Rogers Family - (FL) - 1st missing persons case in the US that Billboards were used to promote Awareness>
http://www.pulitzer.org/archives/7892

One year had gone by since the murders, and then another, and now the investigators were deep into a third. They were working day and night, working weekends, putting off vacations, losing weight, gaining weight, growing pale and pasty and haggard, waking at 3 a.m. with a jolt and scratching notes on pads beside their beds. Their sergeant did not know if they would ever find the answer. As far as he was concerned, the case was not even in their hands.

Ultimately, he believed, it was up to God whether they made an arrest.

A born-again Christian, the sergeant carried a Bible in his briefcase. He had no doubt that both heaven and hell were real. He saw good and evil not as theoretical or philosophical concepts, but as absolute realities walking upright through the world. He believed in the forces of light and darkness. He believed in demonic possession. He took it as a matter of fact that Satan and his cohorts currently reigned over the Earth.

"I believe there are demons all around us," he would say, "just as I believe there are angels all around us."
<sniped - read more>

Just looked at the Albemarle Tax Map and that address does not actually go all the way back to the creek. There is a parcel next to and behind it that is 42.5 acres and includes the creek. The owners live in Lynchburg, and there is no value listed for improvements but an old road/driveway is shown. It has no street address so they probably gave out the closest address which would be the one you mentioned. My guess is that she was found on this parcel.

Lynchburg, wonder if JM knew the owners . Cassanda Morton being from there and all. If he did ,it maybe why her case could seem slightly different. (speculation)

Quoting myself here b/c I can't keep up with the thread.

I think maybe that little cottage mirv22 is on the same property???? Both of them share that same address from downstairs. Don't know if I'm allowed to link to Trulia, but Trulia has them as the same property.....

Yes! The cottage is on the same property. I just discovered that as I was continuing to dig.

Now I'm confused. "Tight black pants" would mean they were on the body right? No one rapes and then puts pants back on the body, especially if they're tight. Would he rape and then tell her to get dressed? Or did he not rape her at all, which leaves less DNA to find?

What if it's not Hannah??

Just the skull and bones makes me wonder if it's her, I know vultures could do that in a day, but how often does that happen? And LE said in a shallow grave, not a shallow stream or creek bed. Being buried slows down decomposition. So if this person was buried but the rain unearthed it, it would be bones already? And how do bones wear tight pants?

I want it to be Hannah even though I don't want it to be Hannah, you know what I mean. But now I'm really worried that it might not be Hannah.

I think a lot of people would describe leggings as 'tight pants'. You aren't going to have a spine showing & then have flesh still on legs to make pants look tight.

Map.png

This is the parcel I mentioned. The two houses (Mountain View Home and the "cottage" listed in the sale ad) are on the small adjacent parcel #100-15.

Just looked at the Albemarle Tax Map and that address does not actually go all the way back to the creek. There is a parcel next to and behind it that is 42.5 acres and includes the creek. The owners live in Lynchburg, and there is no value listed for improvements but an old road/driveway is shown. It has no street address so they probably gave out the closest address which would be the one you mentioned. My guess is that she was found on this parcel.

If you follow the road down the hill, where it looks like it would come closes to the creek on the map, you can see an old gate. Is this the access you were talking about? There doesn't seem to be any gravel or even a dirt road, but a gate as if there was a road at one time.
Old Lynchburg Road property.jpg

If you follow the road down the hill, where it looks like it would come closes to the creek on the map, you can see an old gate. Is this the access you were talking about? There doesn't seem to be any gravel or even a dirt road, but a gate as if there was a road at one time.
View attachment 61601

I thought the same thing when I saw that gate when I was following the road earlier on google maps, that maybe this was the entrance.
Had to edit that I left off half of what I meant to say...

Searcher who found the body said skeleton was intact, and no hair was found- sit down interview video:

http://wtvr.com/2014/10/18/searcher...says-god-wanted-them-to-find-what-they-found/

i wonder if LE, specifically Longo is pissed that this searcher spoke out. or maybe LE doesn't care if the details get out there, it's just that they themselves can't release it because they need to follow protocol? like, better that the info gets released by someone unofficial? maybe this searcher was given the OK to speak out?

also, what kind of DNA can be extracted from the bones? would JM's DNA still be found on here or would all of it be gone?

This is ghastly, don't read if you're not ready.

Sounds like there was some aiding in the speeding up of decomposition if there was NO hair and there was NO flesh. JMO. It's been one month not three. Seems very quick? Buzzards?

I would think that the pants might have DNA. Pray they do.

Searcher who found her says, "No hair, no flesh whatsoever...completely, completely bones."

Sorry to be graphic, but could her body decompose so completely in 5 weeks? In which case, it seems there will be little DNA evidence left.:(

someone else said that JM could have sped up the process with bleach...

I know some are discouraged that it sounds like there were only skeletal remains. But the black pants were found! Hoping they hold JM's DNA and forensic evidence that can prove that more occurred than just a few drinks at Tempo that night.

LE probably has a lot of DNA critical to this case that we may never know. Hoping a great case can be built to seal this monster's fate.

Just guessing but best chance for DNA would probably be the pants.

Searcher who found her says, "No hair, no flesh whatsoever...completely, completely bones."

Sorry to be graphic, but could her body decompose so completely in 5 weeks? In which case, it seems there will be little DNA evidence left.:(

Great minds :thinking::thinking:

from #713: re: my broken link @ #708 (now fixed)
The link didn't work for me, zer0pointe.. Is there a Cedar Tree nearby? Just curious..;
Sorry Foxfire! It was the same link Mirv22 and others are discussing re: "Mountain View" and the "Cottage." Original source: #706.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/3193+Old+Lynchburg+Rd,+North+Garden,+VA+22959/@37.924082,-78.6157643,3a,90y,121h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sl3o4RE5q8pFF3p5PjQujxA!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x89b39d291e778805:0xc56293070338f199

I know some are discouraged that it sounds like there were only skeletal remains. But the black pants were found! Hoping they hold JM's DNA and forensic evidence that can prove that more occurred than just a few drinks at Tempo that night.

LE probably has a lot of DNA critical to this case that we may never know. Hoping a great case can be built to seal this monster's fate.

do certain materials 'hold onto' DNA better than others? like skin versus denim or cloth? is there a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member