Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The second photo also clearly shows the "creek" bed behind the house in front of the tree line. It's much closer to the house than some have previously thought. Thanks for the photos.

That is not my opinion. jmo

?? I was speculating that it could have been the cottage rather than the main house. The creek bed is in the woods....behind both of the homes.

In those two photos the dry creek bed appears to only run behind the main house, not the cottage. IMO

Since he took her to a vacant house, I wonder if she "came to" during the drive and he told her he was taking her to his house and would bring her home in the morning. That way he could more easily keep her subdued until he got her in the house, where he wouldn't need to worry much about her screaming. This would seem less risky than her causing a commotion while he was driving.

All he'd have to do is punch her to knock her out. There'd be no need for any conversation unless he got off on that type of psychological game. Or wanted her conscious. I really do feel awful saying these things.

would be willing to bet that review was posted within the last 24 hours.... quite possibly someone reading this forum./QUOTE]

You're probably right. It just states it was posted within the last week, not WHEN in the last week.

CNN's Ashleigh Banfield just had a segment on legal aspects of HG case. A lawyer she interviewed says a murder conviction is dependent on placing suspect forensically at spot where remains found. They need forensic proof he was on that property. For a rape charge to stick thy need DNA from potential bodily fluids on her pant.

Just sharing what legal precedents the are looking at. If anyone heard differently, please correct.

In those two photos the dry creek bed appears to only run behind the main house, not the cottage. IMO

Yeah, I guess I'm not seeing what you are seeing. Based on maps, I see a creek that runs behind both houses. Perhaps there is another creek....
creek.jpg

would be willing to bet that review was posted within the last 24 hours.... quite possibly someone reading this forum./QUOTE]

You're probably right. It just states it was posted within the last week, not WHEN in the last week.

It's new...at least after the body was found. I know because when I looked there were no reviews.

It appears the home may never have had clients. The owner was trying to solicit some on her FB but it really doesn't appear that it ever operated as a home. She started a new profession about a year later.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Correct me if this is a normal occurance, but it seems like law enforcement has been especially tight-lipped during this entire case-- not releasing any information about how they obtained the warrant for JM's car, what the type of forensic link was with MH, how exactly the body was found (the searcher attributed intuition and "god," while reports like Barefoot's talk about a tip,) the condition of the body, and the confirmation of the remains as HG has taken a good bit of time considering the press attention.

Just my opinion, but it makes me think that LE's got a whole lot more on JM than any of us are privy to. Maybe he's been someone they'd been watching for a long time in connection to many of these cases, but never had an actual reason for arrest/searches/ etc.

What I found creepy ...a websleuth posted yesterday Re: the adult home, one very odd 'review' of this business was/is on Google+. I won't link it as it's probably not allowed. It had a full name and picture next to the review.

Yes but, it said the review was made within the last week, which could have meant yesterday morning, after the news came out. JMO

Not to be a picky "corrector" but I read that the tipster said there were still a "large number of vultures" present that next day but the person felt uncomfortable nosing around a piece of private (although vacant) property.

Thanks newshound6 but that is not at all what I recall him saying. Yes, he said he felt uncomfortable when he walked on the property on the 6th knowing it was vacant private property so then he proceeded to call in the tip to LE at 9:45 AM. I don't believe he said there were still vultures present on the 6th. IMO Perhaps you can locate the article and post a link?

With the home on the market the owner probably had a lawn service keep the grounds up, but not go into the house. I know with the deer carcass it must be flattened now, as I cannot see anything from the road, so it may be a maintenance guy didn't see anything. If the wind was in the wrong direction he wouldn't have smelled anything either. The reports are saying that JM knew this area well, so it doesn't surprise me that he would know that it is vacant. Plus I believe the owner was involved in an auto accident and everyone would have known that. I think that the location is ideal actually. It is vacant but not far from other homes, but had access from the adjacent park,(daytime access). Yet if he wanted to drive up the driveway at 3am and park behind the house, he would not be seen. And fishing was the perfect cover for prowling around the area
Edit to add: And with his learning curve escalation, learning from Morgan Harrington, the water nearby would be ideal to help dispose of the evidence.

Here is a link (with excerpt copied) which discusses the homeowner of the property on which Hannah was found:
http://insidecville.com/blog/exclusive-where-hannah-was-found/

Albemarle County Tax Records list the property owner as Phyllis Campbell, who is noted as residing just a few miles to the south on Plank Road.

I called her home this morning. When I informed the woman who answered that I was a reporter, calling to ask about 3193 Old Lynchburg Road, she kindly replied, “We were told not to talk to the media about this.”

“Were you asked not to do this by the Albemarle County Police?” I asked.

“I’m not allowed to say,” she replied.

“Is this because it’s where they found the remains of the missing girl?”

Since he took her to a vacant house, I wonder if she "came to" during the drive and he told her he was taking her to his house and would bring her home in the morning. That way he could more easily keep her subdued until he got her in the house, where he wouldn't need to worry much about her screaming. This would seem less risky than her causing a commotion while he was driving.

I tend to think she was highly incapacitated, perhaps due to a date rape type drug from the drinks at Tempo. The way she was walking and running around earlier, then the reports that she could barely stand leaving Tempo after barely thirty minutes in JM's presence is a clear indicator. My gut feeling is that MH fought back and that's why her body/bones were in the condition they were. I think he went into a rage and broke bones with her. With HG, he "wised up" and slipped something in her drink to pretty much knock her out. I pray she was not very cognizant of what was happening to her in those final moments. I think it is very likely her bones will be in much better shape than MH's (not crushed/smashed).

Team HLN ‏@TeamHLN 7m7 minutes ago

We may learn today whether remains found over the weekend are those of missing UVA student #HannahGraham: http://bit.ly/1rnyVRv
I hope so.
Sometimes I read these twitter posts and get all excited and then I laugh at myself. We MAY learn if it's Hannah today. Same thing as we may NOT. It's so frustrating waiting!

I really doubt that JM is a "methodical" killer. I would say he is the opposite. Based on the one Coy Barefoot article JM seems hyperactive and impulsive. He is short-tempered. He probably likes to improvise. He seems a bit slow based on the one video showing him talking to the judge in Texas. In that video it looks like he is having trouble verbalizing, inputting and outputting information. Also for a 32 year old he is a little behind in life. I would not be surprised if he has ADHD and a learning disability.

It was on the market for quite some time. Originally listed in May 2011, then pending sale in October 2012, then immediately put back on the market for 2 years until July 2014 when it was finally removed. Not sure who the listing agent was. Some have speculated that this could have been JLM's den of evil-doings, but I don't think that is possible with it being on the market actively. Sure it probably didn't get much activity, but I don't think he could possibly take that chance.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/3193-old-lynchburg-rd,-north-garden,-va_rb/

ETA: listed by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate. http://listhub.bhgrealestate.com/pages/RFGBHG/4262990/?channel=ushud Realtor listed on this site.

I think it's interesting that LE specifically asked realtors to check uninhabited properties and, as another poster said, it looks like the yard, etc., were maintained here and yet no one saw Hannah. I guess there are people who never watch the news and don't know what's going on, but it seems like you'd have to have your head way in the sand to miss the stuff about Hannah, especially in Albemarle County. It's big news here in NC and I'm 3.5 or 4 hours away!

Yeah, I guess I'm not seeing what you are seeing. Based on maps, I see a creek that runs behind both houses. Perhaps there is another creek....
View attachment 61755

Yes, there is a larger creek (forgot the name - ends with "ett") that runs behind the entire property but that doesn't appear to be the dry creek bed behind the house that has been referred to where the remains were found. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak